Kill or Be Killed - Cover

Kill or Be Killed

Copyright© 2007 by acolodude

Chapter 13

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 13 - What if the people started to die? What would you do?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   DomSub   MaleDom   Torture   Snuff   Violence  

General Linda Styles blew Fort Carson off the state and nearly off the planet. There was not a building let alone a foundation left when it blew.

Nathan had managed to get eyes on the building where they were holding Tia. When CAR blew everyone in the building freaked and started running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

He tried to sneak in but with everyone rushing around in chaos he was not successful. The good news is that the few goons he did kill were not missed.

Three days had passed before I was allowed to regain consciousness. Ken-Gi was still sedated per General Styles orders after talking with O'Kei and Karen.

I didn't blame her I know I would have tried to stalk off and rescue Tia and Ken-Gi would too. So the next day when he was allowed to wake up we got together and discussed a plan. I felt stiff and sore all over and the wounds were giving me quite a bit of pain. I could only imagine what Ken-Gi was going through. He was walking like he was 100 years old and slower than I have ever seen anyone move. Everyone was concerned and O'Kei was visibly upset that both of us were not in bed resting. General Styles would say something every time she saw us.

After discussing what information we had it was decided that Mark would take his team and join a few other military people to hit some of Horukei Takeshi's gangs before they mixed it up with the remaining military forces. We could not afford to lose anymore people to this stupidity.

Ken-Gi Randle and I were discussing options with Linda and MGySgt Sonny Micheals a Marine Master Gunnery Sergeant. When Pam came up to us to report that Nathan had lost Tia. He had reported that she was not in the building. He had checked after watching all of the goons leave and she was not with them either he was watching for them to move her. Somehow they had moved her without him seeing them.

Nathan was still looking for how they got her out of the building. I sent word to him that we would be there in two hours. Linda and Sonny both said that we could have anything we wanted that they had to give. I thanked them and said we would gear up and take four vehicles. I wanted light and fast so we took M1026 MP humvees all with light machineguns.

Ken-Gi Sue and Kammie were in truck 1, Sue was driving Kammie was riding shotgun {Truck Commander or TC sitting in the passenger front seat} Ken-Gi was on the machinegun.

Truck 2 had Karen driving, Roberta as the TC and Randle as the gunner.

Truck 3 had Pam driving, Amanda as the TC and Zeke as the gunner.

Truck 4 had Sonny driving, O'Kei as the TC and I was the gunner.

Everyone was armed with an assault rifle, two pistols, flash and flash/bang grenades along with fragmentation and incendiary just in case.

We arrived at the parking garage where Nathan linked up with us less than two hours later. The girls stayed at the vehicles which were parked with the back bumpers almost touching and the fronts all facing out forming a [ + ].

Nathan figured out how they moved Tia and wanted to show us. So we did a quick recon to the building where they had been holding her. It was only a few blocks away. There was a connecting walkway from the hotel to the shopping center across the street. And there was a parking garage in the basement of the building. It was the only way Tia could have been moved without Nathan seeing her being moved.

Sonny made a call to the eye in the sky people to see if they had anything on vehicles leaving the building we were now in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.