Your Will - Cover

Your Will

by Jaowriter

Copyright© 2007 by Jaowriter

Erotica Sex Story: Everything that happens here is your fault. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence   .

Let's get this out right off the bat. I want you to read this and really understand what I'm trying to tell you: you are reading this under a false assumption. You think this story is about me. You think it is something from my subconscious. You, my friend, suffer from the delusion that you are the consumer between us.

You are wrong.

I don't want to tell you about me. If I did, I wouldn't write under a pen name like this. You'd see a real name highlighting my SOL profile. Oh, sure, it's alright with some people. Internet privacy and all that. But this isn't about privacy. No, this is an act of communication. And any act of communication requires complete sincerity. So, let's be straight about what's going on. Whilst you are here we'll be changing the paradigm. This isn't a story about me. It's a story about you. You are the protagonist today, my friend.

Now picture yourself. What do you look like? Are you chubby perhaps? Or maybe skinny? Is there a bump half way down your nose? I think your face is sprinkled with freckles. Or maybe there's a mole by your lips. One thing I know: you are human. You are imperfect with all the bumps and disruptions that rise naturally from all living flesh. You're definitely nothing at all like that model of physical majesty that we both observe on the news stands. Too human you are and I think that bothers you.

Not that it matters much what I think of you at the moment. Like I said, this is your story. So there you are...

It's late, but the club is bright enough all around you. Polished leather, make up and jewelry glitter in the dancing lights from above. Loud, garish music reverberates all over the building. Girls giggle, men grunt, you smell hash mixed with a dozen perfumes and the guy who forgot to wear his deodorant. You travel the room, dodging elbows sticking from low cut dresses, liquor from swishing cups, and hulks barreling through to their latest conquest. You brush against beautiful asses and answer smiles with smiles. Here or there you pause.

"Hi."

"Hi."

You flirt with the girls, you joke, you make them giggle. But then they turn back to their friends or one of the hulks arrives and you move along. They aren't the one you are looking for.

Then you see her. She wiggles alone on the dance floor, out of tune with the rhythm. Her blue dress stretches over a generous chest. It shrinks at her stomach and curves past her hips. The fabric ends just above her kneecaps, exposing milky smooth lower legs. Her face is long, with full cheeks and wide bones. Straight dark blond or light brown hair falls half way down her back. A third of it glides around the curve of her neck to settle upon her left breast suggestively. Her thin scarlet lips quirk up, fully aware just how kissable they appear sitting below her pug-like nose.

She is not perfect. She is human like everyone else. And yet, something about her strikes a flare within your subconscious and makes the chemicals dance in your brain. You feel dizzy just looking at her.

Hulks approach her as you watch. They smile. She smiles. They lean toward her and she brushes them off with a flick of her wrist. They pose and she laughs. They leer and she goes back to her dancing, not even bothering with a response. One after another, they leave her alone. If they can't do it, what hope have you, you wonder. But you are spellbound. You have to talk to her. You walk toward her.

"Hi," you say.

"Hi." She smiles at you.

"How are you?" you mumble, feeling embarrassed.

"Okay," she says. Her tone is friendly, but the monosyllable answer isn't encouraging.

You freeze. You haven't thought about what you would say past this point. You thought you knew better. Such strong attraction always ends in disappointment. But you still want to make your token effort, just because, just to wave your fist at the god who made you imperfect and tell him that you aren't afraid of what he has done. But the god has his own ways to keep you in line, you realize. Scream how you will inside your head, you search and search for something new or funny to say, and come up with nothing. And you realize that her large grey eyes at looking at you, waiting for you to take up your part of the conversation. "Do you come here a lot?" you ask, beyond all hope of originality.

She smirks. "Once in a while."

"What's your name?"

She pauses before she answers. Her gaze travels over you, appraising you. Her head leans adorably toward her right shoulder. "Wilhelmina," she says.

"Like Bram Stocker's?" you say. Your lips quirk.

Her smile grows genuine. "That's right. I'm the bride of Dracula!"

You laugh, relaxing. "So does that make you German or British?"

She winks. "It makes my parents addicts of Victorians literature."

"Good God!" you exclaim right on queue, and she giggles. Your courage soars. Make it or break it, this is your moment. "So, what are you doing tonight?" you ask her, holding your breath.

She shrugs, making the hair shuffle over her breast. "Just hanging here for a couple of hours," she says. "Then home to bed. I have to go to work in the morning."

"Oh." And what does that mean? What do you say to that? You don't know. Is it an invitation or a discouragement? If only you knew! Dare you risk pain and rejection? Dare you ask for her number, suggest she go elsewhere with you... dare you anything...

There's no need for that, the snake in your brain whispers. She's told you that she is busy. Don't make her reject you. There's no need to be that cruel to either of you. You've made your effort, you've proven your point, move along and take the small victory while it's available. You know you are not perfect enough for her. And look at her, made up and superior, she's not perfect enough for you. Don't shatter the dream with reality. Be stronger than that, be protected. Don't compromise yourself on what you know is impossible! The advice is safe and, fool that you are, you listen. "Too bad," you say with a shrug, turning away.

You think you say that, but you don't. For in that moment everything changes. I become you. And this is no longer your story. It is my story now. Like you, I don't know what to say. I'm lost and terrified before this girl. But as my mother has taught me, when in doubt, you can't go wrong with the truth. "You're beautiful," I tell her.

She blushes, batting her eyes. "Awww. Thanks."

"No, I mean it," I say. I grin. "This is probably hopeless. You're so out of my league. But you're just too beautiful to walk away from without making a try."

She laughs and brushes my arm. "Aw, come on!" she encourages. "Don't give up."

"I'm not," I say. "But I have to leave now. You said you're going to be on your way anyway. I want to walk out of here talking to you."

She thinks about it, blushing. "Well..."

I step closer and mirror her when she rubbed arm. Only my hand lingers. I'm forward, I know. Yet, you must realize, this world rewards courage and confidence. "Come on. Please!"

She looks down demurely, trying to stall. "You mean right now?"

I kiss her ear. She shivers. "The stars might grow cold before next time," I whisper. "I want to walk out with you now, Mina. Come on."

They say names have power and hers certainly does. She lets me take her hand and lead her out of the nightclub. We smile at each other like two lovers. I hail a taxi and we get in. I tell the driver the way to my house.

She wiggles away when I try to kiss her. I lick her chin instead. She giggles. My hands brush the skin of her arms. Her body pulses with heat.

I press my lips higher. The shape of her mouth feels wonderful against my own. My cock hardens at the sensation of her lips opening. Her hot breath grazes my cheek and her hand rubs through my hair, pulling me closer. Our tongues bump, separate, and bump again. The curve of her mouth changes again and her hot breath hits me harder. "Heh," I hear.

I let her tongue enter me first and I feel it, wet, hot, and slippery, rubbing across my teeth. I suck on it, kissing her mouth over her tongue. Then it's my turn and the inside of her mouth is as perfect as the rest of her.

When I pull away, we're both breathless. She smiles and starts to say something, but before she can I thrust my hands under her arms. "Kuchie-kuchie-koo," I grin wickedly. Mina squeals, honest to God: what wonderful sound that is. She convulses in laughter. "Stop," she begs. "Tickles! It tickles! Hahaha!"

I keep at her, enjoying the delight in her eyes as she laughs. Meanwhile, I take the opportunity to feel up her breasts. They are full and soft, hot like the rest of her. I feel shapes sawn into her bra. It fascinates me. I can't wait to see it. I rub my hand down her side and feel the bumps of her ribs through the dress.

Finally, I stop tickling her. I reach past her armpits and pull her against me. I rub her hair with my face, inhale her, and kiss her neck. She kisses me back. "You jerk," she says. "Don't do that again." She nibbles on the end of my earlobe.

Soon we arrive at my house. It takes me longer than usual to open my door. Wilhelmina nuzzles my neck the whole time. We stumble in and I just barely manage pop the lock closed before I'm tackled. Mina presses herself against me, trapping my back against the door. She peppers my face with kisses. Her hands run over me, exploring my body. Her breasts mesh against my chest.

I kiss her back just as vigorously. Tightening my hold on her arms, I push forward, forcing us away from the door while keeping her still pressed against me. She reaches between my legs and rubs my cock through my pants. It makes it hard to walk, but somehow we kiss our way to the end of the corridor.

This time it is me forcing her against the wall. I pull my lips from her lips to lick her face, though, really, it is to see her smile one last time. Mina's eyes shine lustfully, her smile glows, her face is transformed into the closest thing on this Earth to an image of the divine. She beams at me, panting eagerly. "Fuck... !" she moans.

"Soon," I tell her.

Her laugh is cut off as I plant my lips back on hers. My left hand weaves through her hair, holding her face against mine; meanwhile, my right hand slowly, quietly opens the drawer of the side table. I pull out a prepared coil of rope and bloody-red ball gag.

Careful not to let the items contact her flesh, I start rubbing my hands down her arms. I pull a little, massage a little, send a dozen little signals of body language to get her hands where I need them. Thinking I want her to hug me around the waist, she complies. When her hands are down near our hips, I push them behind her. Surprised, she yelps into my mouth. She is not alarmed yet. Not for another second.

With practiced speed, I slip the rope over her wrists and tighten the nooses. Now she's alarmed. "Hey!" She draws back. Before she can close her mouth, I thrust the ball gag between her teeth. I grab the hair at the back of her head and shove her forward, bending her at the waist. With my other hand, I pull up on the straps of the ball gag, lodging it more securely inside her mouth. Mina shudders. She screams, but it only comes out as a muffled moan through the ball gag. She realizes the problem. Stops. And then screams again with the same result, her jaw straining harder.

Her legs give out and she drops to her knees. I keep tight hold on the straps of the gag, pulling her neck to an odd position. She tries shaking her head to dislodge it, but I keep her steady with my hands on the straps. Then I have them tightened, and I push her head down to a more comfortable level.

All the while, Mina's moans emanate in short bursts through the gag. She screams, failing, stopping, and then helplessly, desperately, hopelessly tries it again. Look over her shoulder, she shakes her head vigorously. Her terrified eyes plead with me.

I could cum just from that look.

I smile at her coyly. Leaning down, I bush her hair away from where it has fallen over her eyes. Mina leans her face into my hand, rubs against it, moaning weakly. She promises everything with one little gesture. She's so beautiful.

When I pull away, she moans at the loss. I take hold of the rope stretching away like leash from her hands and pull up. She looks angry now. Her body tenses. She presses her arms to her sides willfully in an attempt to resist. She grunts defiantly.

I just keep increasing the force of my pulling. Pretty soon, her arms stretch back painfully. She moans her surrender, nodding her head. I slacken the pressure. Wobbly, Mina gets to her feet. She sniffles. The first tears run down from her eyes. She looks lovely like that.

Her sobs increasing in strength with each moment, she stumbles awkwardly after me through the living room. The rope tugs at her hands from behind, forcing her to bend forward. Her hip bumps the side table and then bounces of the corner of my divan, as she struggles to coordinate herself walking backward. She tries walking sideways and almost trips. I have to give a harsh tug on the rope to keep her steady, spinning her back to me, and raising the volume of her cries.

The next thing she tries is to walk quickly, keeping pace with me, ahead of the pressure that the rope would exert on her hands. This works well for the last few steps. But as we approach the door to my bedroom, her sobs become fiercer. She launches herself at me, wanting to knock me down. She knows it's futile, I think, but she can't help herself. She needs to put up some sort of a fight for the sake of her ego.

Before she can hit me, I tug on the rope. The unexpected force pulls her off target and spins her around. Stumbling backward, off balance again, her side rattles against the doorframe as I pull her into my room. She bounces off but the force still pulls her toward it and her head bumps against the doorframe as well. I give one last tug, which propels her the last few steps before she terminally loses her balance. She crushes to her knees right at the foot of my bed. Curling into a ball, she cries harder.

I tie my end of the rope to the bed post and leave her like that. I go into the kitchen and make myself coffee, eat a sandwich, and prepare my syringes. When I return to the bedroom, Mina is on the bed on her back. Her shoes are off. She looks like a cat with a sting, wiggling her gorgeous foot against the bed post, trying to undo my knots with her toes. The toes freeze when she seems me framed in the doorway, her eyes guilty like a little girl facing her mother after coming her with her blue dress turned brown.

For a moment, I stand there gaping. Then I grin and walk past her to the walk-in closet at the other end of the room. On the way, I lean down, trying to get a look at her panties. She closes her legs. Oh well, it's all dark under her dress anyway.

I come back with more coils of rope, cuffs, a cane, a switch, and a cat-o'-nine-tails. I set it all on the table beside the bed, along with the two syringes. Standing beside the bed post now, Mina watches me wearily. She whimpers, begging for mercy. I smile. She sniffles.

Still, she stands her ground as I step toward her. There is no way to run. We both know it. On instinct, she jerks away when I reach for her, but my hand is faster. Taking hold of the back of her neck, I force her face down onto the bed. At the last moment, she twists and tries to kick at my balls. Her balance and angle are off and she misses completely.

I try to be gentle with her. She thrashes in my grasp and as I pull her until her whole body is on the bed. Her feet beat at the mattress harmlessly, but her moans become quieter and more regular as her sobbing and fighting relax into a steady outpouring of grief. Stepping up over her, I sit on her back, holding her down with my body.

With light caress, I brush her hair away from where it sticks to her cheek. The skin by her eyes feels clammy and my fingertips come away moist from her tears. I reach for the table beside the bed and pull a Kleenex from the pack I always have standing there. I wipe the moisture away from her cheek and swipe under her mouth, clearing it of her snot. I gather her hair beneath her right shoulder exposing more of her neck. My hands message the beautiful skin between her hair and her dress. All the while, Mina moans lightly below me. Her whimpers relax and quiet as I keep touching her tenderly.

She trembles as I draw back her zipper. It ends just short of where I've positioned my crotch. I draw open the flaps, exposing a vee of her back, dissected only by the black strap of her bra. My hands rub over her flesh. Her skin feels smooth and soft, a tiny layer of fat followed by a resilient layer of muscle. Her shuddering body sends heavenly vibrations along my cock as I kiss and lick this new skin. Unable to help myself, I hump against her back while trying not to miss even the smallest sliver of skin with my mouth. Slowly, I make my way up to her neck. I kiss the line between skin and hair. I love the color of her hair. I love how silky it feels under my hand.

I kiss under her chin. I suck on it, my tongue twirling. I move on, kissing her lips around the ball gag, kissing her cheeks, her nose, her eyelids... Mina's breath becomes quicker and harsher. She still shudders, but now she begins to squirm under me, willfully rubbing my cock with her back and trying to hump her own crotch against my sheets.

As I kiss her eyelids closed, I rub the back of her head with my right hand. With my left, I reach over for a syringe on the table.

I carefully poke the needle into her neck, while swirling my tongue over her ear. Mina feels the prick and instinctively spasms. I tightly hold her head down with my hand, preventing her from tearing her neck. She stares at the needle and moans questioningly.

"Shhhh," I breath into her ear. She gulps and then winces, as that makes her more keenly aware of the thin piece of metal sticking out of her larynx. She look at me; fear, hope, beseechment, arousal, confusion, all coalesce in her grey beautiful eye. I move my lip to it, shutting the eyelid. "I'm going to hurt you, Mina," I tell her. "I'm going to hurt you brutally. For hours. I'm going to rape you while I'm hurting you. I'm going to fuck you in any way I desire." Mina's eyelid creases over her eye, she shudders powerfully, whimpering through the ball gag, sniffling. Her legs hit the mattress several times weakly. Fight or flight, and she can't do either. I let her convulse a few times before I continue. "But it's just for tonight, Mina. I can't keep you here torturing you forever. I could fall in love with you, Mina, truly fall in love with you, I mean. I can't do that that. I don't want that.

"So, when we're done here tonight, I'm going to kill you and then I'll dispose of the body." A long, wet tear of despair flows down from her eye. "This syringe, Mina," I say, "it's poison. You're already dead." I gently push in the butt of the needle, releasing the contents of the syringe into her artery. "It's really gentle. It won't make you puke or feel bad or anything. It'll stay dormant in your system for about four to six hours and then all of a sudden you'll feel really sleepy and that'll be that. You're dead."

I place the empty syringe back on the table. My hands edge in through back of her dress. As in the cab, I marvel at her heat. I press myself against her as she lays there sobbing. I squeezing her breasts as hard as I can. "That is," I tell her, "unless I don't kill you before that."

She shudders and shakes. Her ass begins to grind against my cock. The way she is shuddering, it feels almost as if she is cumming, though there is no mistaking the moisture pouring out of her eyes. But she is definitely rubbing against my cock. I grip her breasts even harder and she convulses more powerfully and thrusts her ass more violently.

"That's it," I breathe. "Enjoy it. If you can, enjoy it. You're mine for the rest of your life, Mina. My pleasure doll. That's all that you are. All you will ever be. But I will love you every minute I use you."

Her convulsions pass. I give her a moment to cry, enjoying the sight, enjoying the sound, enjoying the feeling of her body shivering helplessly next to mine while I squeeze her breasts regardless of her misery. I roll us a little so we lay on our right. Mina grinds her ass into my cock, pressing her back to me.

A few minutes later, I roll Mina back on her stomach. I sit squarely on her ass this time, basking in the sensation of my cock rubbing against the crevice of her butt cheeks. Switching my grip from her breasts to her dress, I yank it down off her shoulders. Mina's body jerks as I wrench at her dress, but otherwise she remains unresponsive. Two more yanks and two despairing spasms from Mina, and I peal the dress to her waist. The back of it bunches up against the knots holding Mina's arms behind her. I loosen her left wrist first and pull it out of the dress. Mina flops on the bed as I do this. She shakes her torso and arm weakly, trying to break from my grasp, but it's only a half hearted effort and she's not strong enough.

Her moans grow louder when I force her wrist into the knot once again. For a second I tighten my knees around her ass, pressing down with my cock. Even though it's weak and half hearted, I still appreciate her effort and her reaction. She doesn't struggle as much when I pull her right hand out of the dress. Still, she gives a little tug when it's free, just to let me know she is there. I kiss her cheek for that.

I crawl off her, yanking her dress as I go. I drag Mina as well, pulling her crotch to the edge of the mattress. She looks gorgeous without her dress. Her bra and panties are black. I can't see much of her bra with her tits pressing down into the bed, but her panties are sown in a beautiful pattern, with diverse densities of black thread creating shapes across her behind.

I retrieve two pieces of rope, the other syringe, and my switch from the bedside table. I make a knot around her right knee and secure it to the right bedpost. Mina has been crying weakly for the last several minutes. She lies limp while I do this, and I can see a glazed far away look in her eye. Her moans are barely audible. I make a similar knot around her left knee. Before securing it to the post though, I pull her leg up onto my shoulder.

The movement turns Mina onto her side, giving me my first clear view of her bra-covered breasts. Like her panties, her bra is a jungle of shapes and textures. It stretches tightly around Mina's breasts, pushing them up and making them rounder. Only the bumps of her nipples break the circumference.

"Mina," I call her when her eyes remain blank. "Mina!" She looks at me. I smile. "You're tired," I say. She blinks in assent. "I know," I tell her. "You probably had a long day and the emotional shock can be draining. But I can't let you drift away. It's no fun without you here with me while we're doing this." I reach down and pull her panties away from her clit. It's semi-hard. I pinch it lightly between two fingers. I hold up the second syringe. "You see this. This is mostly adrenaline as well as a little bit of a few other stimulants. It will keep you awake and alert while we do this." Her eyes plead with me as she shakes her head. "Shhh," I tell her.

As I begin to lower the needle, Mina realizes where I intend to put it. The volume of her moans rises steeply. She shakes her head vigorously. Her leg tenses upon my shoulder, but I've trapped it. Mina's upper body twists and flaps like a vine in hurricane. Yes! I want her exactly like this the whole time. Twisting, fighting, screaming, suffering actively and participating with me as I rape her. Beautiful as she was in delight, she crowns it by far in her misery. I'm falling in love with Mina. It terrifies me and thrills me. It makes me want to fuck her and hurt her forever. I desperately want to cum.

I press the business end of the syringe to her clitoris. I nod to her. "Yes. It's going to hurt," I confirm. I smile. I feel nervous, unsure of what I should say. Again, I can only tell her the truth "You're very beautiful when you move like that, Mina. I want to see that all night." With that, I thrust the needle into her clit.

Mina's eyes snap shut. Her back curves and her neck stretches, pressing the back of her head into the bed. Her lips pull away from the ball gag and I can see her teeth digging into it. She screams in a series of quick, uniform moans, each accompanies by a bodily spasm. She fucks herself on the needle as I push out the liquid.

She continues to shudder after I pull the syringe out of her body. Without giving her time to recover, I grab the rope hanging from her left knee, haul it sideways, and tie it tightly to the left bed post.

I can barely hold back anymore. I undress. As I'm pulling down my pants, Mina twists around to see what I'm doing. I smile at her and pull down my boxers. Mina moans. She shakes with revived intensity and fresh tears begin to pour down her cheeks.

I caress Mina's panty covered ass with the switch. It's even a lovelier sight with her knees tied apart, opening her. Mina shakes her head, begging me again with her eyes. I lick my lips. My cock twitches and Mina shuts her eyes in despair. I raise my hand.

The switch whistles through the air as I slash it across her panty covered ass. Even through the ball gag, Mina's shriek is loud. Her upper body shudders and flops like a fish on a boat deck. She beats her forehead against the mattress. I strike her again. Again Mina shrieks and convulses. Her panties tear, the weaker threads snapping first. Narrow gashes of uncovered skin appear amidst black material. I aim away from these areas. I attack the thicker parts of her panties. Slash by slash, I cut them to shreds.

When there's little left but the waistband, I rip away the remains of her panties off Mina. Her ass jerks against my fingers. It's rosy and scorching hot. Her asshole looks small and very inviting.

For a minute, I brush her ass with the tip of the switch. I tickle her, stimulating the skin and waiting for her to relax. When her sobs become uniform, I begin to tap, first the right ass cheek, then the left. The first time, Mina's body tenses, preparing for pain but there is none. Rather than agony, she moans in fear.

Slowly, I increase the strength of my tapping. In harmony, Mina's body shakes harder and her moans rise in volume until, little by little, she thrashes as if she is being electrocuted, screaming nonstop.

I stop when I see bloody tears run past her asshole. Mina's butt all but glows red. I toss the switch beside her right knee. Leaning down, I lick her buttocks. I taste blood and sweat. It's wonderful. Mina continues to scream through her gag. I run my tongue over every streak and welt. I suck blood away from a dozen light cuts. I do this several times over until I can't hear her screaming. She lies panting. Ready for more.

After one last lick past her pucker, I smile. Straightening, I put my hands on her hips and press my long standing cock to her asshole. Mina moans in horror, almost making me cum then and there. My grip tightens around her waist. I thrust. The head of my cock breaks through her sphincter. I close my eyes and bask in her scream.

Mina's ass squeezes tightly around me, dry and unwelcoming. It hurts a little, but I want her like this. Brutal and bloody, like I'm fucking a virgin. I rock a bit, rubbing her insides. Then I thrust hard again. I tear into her slowly. Mina screams all the while. She doesn't shriek like she did during the switching. This isn't the same continuous pain. This pain comes in jabs, a slow torture, and Mina responds accordingly.

Reaching forward, I release Mina's wrists from the knots. She drags her hands up and squeezes the sheets on either side of her head. The going gets easier as I keep fucking. Blood begins to drip from her asshole and scarlet stains my cock when I pull away before thrusting in harder. It lubes her enough for me to finally sink all the way in.

I pull out and then thrust all the way back. I build speed and momentum until I am fucking her hard and fast. My hips slap at her much abused butt cheeks. Mina screams in time with each movement. It's perfect. I can't hold it for long, though. I groan. With one final push, I spill my seed in her bowls.

Panting and delirious, still spraying jism into her ass, I collapse over her back. Her skin feels hot and slippery wet under my cheek. She ripples much like a ship at sea, her back rising and falling as she sucks in huge breaths through her nose. I feel as close to her in that moment as I'm ever likely to get.

My hands circle her waist and I hug her to me. Mina cries while I kiss and lick salty sweat off her back. Sliding my hands up her sides, I cup her breasts. I squeeze them through her bra, feeling her nipples poking my palms.

All off a suddenly, Mina lashes at me with her elbow. She twists her body around to improve her angle. My head jerks away just in time to avoid serious damage. Her elbow ricochets off my forehead. For a moment the world goes bleary. I'm stunned. Stunned and delighted.

Before I react, Mina grabs my wrists. Thankfully, she doesn't know how to damage them. She holds my hands to her chest and rolls back on her stomach. She presses her bosom into the bed, trying to trap my hands underneath her. My half hard cock twitches inside her torn rectum and she groans. But she doesn't stop. She digs her hands into my arms, latching onto the skin with her nails. I cry out. Hopeless and helpless, sentenced to death, she is fighting me. Wonderful! She is glorious. Even though I just came, I feel my cock harden. I love her so much.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.