Embracing Completion - Cover

Embracing Completion

by Severusmax

Copyright© 2007 by Severusmax

Erotica Sex Story: This is really the epilogue to the story "Quiet Desperation", to which I recently had trouble figuring which direction to take. In this single chapter story, Paul and Michelle recruit Stacy to become the third person in their marriage, with some delicious and surprising results.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

To say that Stacy was shocked by the phone call was to put things rather mildly. She was very thrown back by it. Paul's idea was a bolt out of the blue, especially given how unhappy his marriage to Michelle seemed to be. However, to be honest, she really liked that he was a married man in some ways. Despite her guilt over the whole matter, regular sex with another woman's husband allowed her to have a boyfriend without some of the pressures connected to marriage. She certainly had no rush for him to leave his wife for her. Paul was a good man, and in her book, there was no reason to force a fellow woman to go looking for a replacement. It was very tough to find a man when one was a mom, as she knew very well.

Stacy had never been with a woman before, but the notion had its appeal as well. If they also happened to share the same man, well, then they would have something else to talk about. Furthermore, the guilt would be gone, now that the wife wasn't left out or deceived. She would like to actually get to know the other woman who meant so much to Paul and knew things about him. That would make it easier to improve their relationship, and in fact, she could also help Michelle with her husband.

The additional excitement of tasting female flesh for the first time wouldn't hurt, either. The three of them could be quite cozy and happy, balancing each other well, too. It was all a matter of how they arranged it. Wouldn't their love lives be better with this, due to extra intimacy and company? Stacy hoped that would be the case. There was no reason not to explore that possibility.

"Well, honey, I am more than willing to come over and talk about this. It's an idea that I'm a bit curious about, though it's rather unusual. You're sure that Michelle is cool with this?"

"She proposed that part herself, Stacy. It really would resolve the whole matter, if we can work it out. We are agreed that if I can fool around, so can she, as I said. That being so, it's much easier and simple to share our lover, as well as each other. Since you and I are already together, and the major reason that I accepted her right to have a lover was because I can't give either of you up, it's common sense that you should be that lover," Paul explained more.

"But didn't you say that she wants this Karen woman?"

"Yes, but she knows that she can't have her. That being so, you're the obvious choice for her paramour as well as mine. Think that you can get past your resentment of Michelle enough to give her a chance?"

"Well, yes, Paul. I will be right over and talk about it, as I said. Lucky for you that my kid is with his dad tonight. Maybe, if it turns out right, the three of us can have some fun to consummate our new arrangement. I am just surprised, though pleasantly. This is a very convenient solution, but a lot of women would be very opposed to it out of jealousy and anger. Even though who are willing to share might find the idea of sex with their husband's mistress a bit jolting. I guess that I'm lucky here, as are you," Stacy smiled, albeit with her jaws dropping.

"Spoken like the Stacy that I love so much. Michelle and I will be waiting for you, if not quite patiently. It should get interesting at work, too, shouldn't it? I hope that it changes for the better, of course," Paul teased her affectionately.

"I can imagine that it will. Fucking Michelle will definitely alter our office relationship. Alright, I'm on my way, baby," Stacy grinned as she changed into something a little nicer and made herself up a bit. She would dress to impress not only Paul, but his wife. She didn't want either of them changing their minds.

Once Stacy arrived, Paul and Michelle both greeted her with a kiss, which shocked her touch, but then Michelle had confessed to being bisexual. When the couple kissed each other in front of her, Stacy decided that talk was cheap and could wait for later. They were all clearly ready to accept each other as lovers.

Seeing that Michelle was nude, Stacy began teasing her with kisses from her neck down toward her sex, while Paul started undressing Stacy. With his mistress completely naked, he fondled her as he kept French-kissing his wife. Paul's fingers were already deep in Stacy's sex from behind by the time that she found the spot on Michelle that she most wanted to taste for herself. In moments, both women gasped as the one was fisted and the other orally serviced.

"Damn, Stacy, is this your first time, because you're doing this better than in my fantasies!" Michelle blurted.

"Stacy loves to give head, honey. Don't ya, babe?" Paul explained on behalf of his preoccupied lover.

"And here I thought that she wanted to talk first," Michelle remarked.

"Evidently, she found a better use for her mouth, I must say," Paul quipped in reply, even as he resumed kissing his spouse and started entering his paramour.

Despite his dislike of rubbers, the one that he used during anal with Michelle proved handy now, since it meant that he didn't have to wash his dick before fucking Stacy's cunt. Meanwhile, Paul's cock pushed Stacy's tongue further toward Michelle's pussy, as it darted in and out of her wet hole. The girlfriend also sucked from time to time on the clit of her lover's wife, making the woman squirm a bit with the sensation.

The wait for the first climax of the threesome wasn't long, as Michelle gushed into Stacy's mouth with her zesty juices. Not wanting to cum just yet, Paul withdrew from his mistress and penetrated his wife quickly, directing her in the meantime to go down on Stacy at last. Michelle was quite happy to oblige, since it allowed her a choice to try out what she both craved and feared: the flavor of another woman's butt-crack.

Stacy had no warning before Michelle spread her cheeks and licked away at her pucker, but she didn't exactly resist the tongue that ran along her crevice. Paul smiled and simply continued pounding away at his wife's pussy with his usual vigor. Michelle grunted a bit now and then, as she felt her husband slide in and out of her, but she didn't complain. The grunts were merely a reflexive response to the sheer force of his cock ramming her. Far from resenting it, she always enjoyed and welcome the experience. She also relished the new pleasures of a woman's asshole. She was officially hooked on rimming now, as was Stacy, who now came from the sensuality of a mouth on her bottom.

Hardly finished, Paul used the fact that his mistress had been orally lubricated his wife to stick his cock into her ass. Stacy had a virgin derriere, but she wasn't in the mood to decline her partner's advances in that way. She wanted to give him all of her body, including her ass, and they had talked about that recently, anyway. The actual moment of her first butt-fucking was no disappointment, in spite of the obvious pain in the initial entry.

"So, what do you want me to do, Paul?" Michelle interjected, not feeling neglected because he had started tasting Stacy's anal sweat and cum on her lips, but still determined to be included in the action to an equal degree.

"Would you object to ass-to-mouth, Michelle? After all, you just got done licking her tush, anyway," Paul suggested.

"You don't have to convince me, honey. As you can see, she clearly keeps her butt very clean and juicy. Just feed me your cock often enough between strokes. I'll keep you hard for a while," Michelle winked at her hubby, as she felt a thrill from the taboo idea of taking his cock straight from another woman's asshole.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.