The Biker - Cover

The Biker

Copyright© 2007 by R

Chapter 4: The Final Ride

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Final Ride - A biker is out for a late night ride on a deserted road and comes up on a classy middle aged woman with car trouble. He offers his help and ends up taking her home on his chopper. She ends up finding things out about herself that she never knew existed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Doctor/Nurse  

Trish finished her shift and headed home. She was about half way there when her cell phone rang. It was Gina one of her closest friends. "Hey girl", Gina's voice was a welcome change from patients and doctors barking demands and orders all night. "How about stopping by for a cup of coffee"? "I have a story to tell you that I just can't keep to myself any longer". Even though she was way past tired she was intrigued by what Gina had just said. "This better be good", she said playfully. "Oh it's better than good", Gina said in a sultry voice.

It was a short ride to Gina's house and Trish couldn't wait to hear Gina's story. Gina was married and Trish knew she had never cheated on her husband so she doubted this had anything to do with sex. Gina answered the door in her pajamas and gave Trish a warm hug. "It's really good to see you", she said as they walked to the living room. Gina had already set up coffee and poured them each a cup. Gina looked at Trish, "I'm going to tell you something that happened to me and you have to promise that you'll never tell anyone about it". "I'm your best friend", answered Trish. "After all the things we shared with each other how can you even think I would repeat what you tell me"?

There was a long silence before Gina started telling her story. "You know I've never cheated on my husband", she began. Trish just nodded. "I still can't believe the whole thing happened", she went on. Gina started telling Trish how she had broken down on a deserted road one night and a biker stopped to help her. She shared all the details of that night and also the next day while Trish listened quietly. When Gina was done Trish just stared at her blankly. "What did this biker look like", Trish finally asked breaking the silence. Gina then described the patient that Trish had anonymous sex with a couple of days earlier and the expression on Trish's face went from blank to total surprise!

"First I want to tell you that what happened to you is hotter than any fantasy I've ever had", Trish said huskily. "I am so fucking wet just thinking about it", she added as she squeezed her legs together tightly. "Now I have to tell you something that you won't believe". Trish told Gina all about her adventure with her patient and was sure that he was the same guy. She even described his cock exactly. "Oh my god", Gina blurted out. "It was the same fucking guy"! They sat there with their mouths open staring at each other!

For the rest of the morning they told their story. By noon Trish was too tired to go on and stood up to head for the door. It was at that moment that Gina had a thought that she couldn't believe even passed through her mind. "Hold on a minute", she blurted out as she grabbed Trish's arm. She pulled Trish back onto the couch and took her hand. "I can't believe what I'm about to ask you and I hope you don't think I'm turning into some kind of slut", she started. "I guess what happened to me and also hearing your story has woken something up in me and there's something I've fantasized about for a long time now but have never had the nerve to do". She paused for a few seconds and squeezed Trish's hand tight. "We've been friends for a long time now and I know I can trust you so here goes". "Have you ever had a threesome of any kind", she asked in a soft, secretive voice. Trish was looked at her friend in disbelief then smiled. "Just once", she answered. "I was going out with some guy and after getting wasted we went back to his place". "His room mate was supposed to be away so we sat on the couch and smoked a joint then started making out". "Between being so stoned and drunk and lost in what we were doing we never heard his friend come home". "I was wearing a short skirt and Jim had slid my panties off earlier".

As Gina went on with her story in detail Trish could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter. She was squeezing her legs together trying to get some relief without her friend noticing. Gina didn't seem to notice and went on with her tale. "Jim was lying down on the couch and I was bent over him giving him a world class blowjob". "My skirt was up around my waist but I thought no one was there and didn't care". All of a sudden someone grabbed my hips and I felt a big hard cock slide into me. "I tried to stand up as I spit Jim's cock out of my mouth but the guy was too strong". Now there was a slight quiver in Gina's voice and Trish noticed that she had a hand pressed between her legs and was rubbing herself through her thin pajamas. "Go on", Trish urged. "I want to hear more". Gina continued but her voice was unsteady and she seemed to have trouble concentrating.

"At first I struggled to get away but then instead of helping me Jim told me to just relax and enjoy it". "I guess I was pretty fucked up from the pot and drinking and before I knew it I was back to sucking Jim's cock and rolling my ass back against whoever was fucking me". Unconsciously Trish had moved her own hand to her crotch and was pressing her fingers into her pussy. This time Gina was looking right at what she was doing. She watched for a few seconds then whispered, "I don't know about you but I'm getting very close". Trish just squeezed her eyes shut and nodded. "C'mon Gina", Trish demanded. "Finish the story before I cum in my pants"!

Gina could hardly go on and now she was talking in broken sentences and breathing hard. "Whoever was slamming in and out of me that night had a nice long, thick cock, and I was enjoying every inch of it", she said between gasps. "I came over and over before Jim blew his load in my mouth and the guy fucking me came in my pussy". "The strange thing was that before I could turn around to see his face the guy ran out of the apartment". Trish never heard that part as she came quietly. She had never done anything like that before and when she looked up at Gina her face was bright red with embarrassment. She had nothing to worry about because at that moment Gina had her head back; eyes closed, and was lost in her own release.

When they were both calmed down they just sat in disbelief. They had been friends for a few years and even though they had shared a few secrets they had never gone this far. "Trish spoke first. "That was very, very, exciting", she said between breaths. Gina started laughing softly. "I was so involved with the story that I never finished telling you my idea", she chuckled. "Now I want to do it even more", she said in a low sexy voice.

Trish waited quietly for a few seconds then Gina started talking. "How would you like to have a little fun with our biker stud", she asked. "What do you mean", asked Trish? With that Gina revealed her plan and as she went on Trish got turned on all over again. When she was finished Trish asked her where and when she planned to carry her plan out. "There's a nice quiet motel out near the desert that I think will do just right", she answered. They agreed on a date and shook hands. Then they giggled and hugged.

Trish headed home and was asleep before she hit the bed. Gina took a shower and got dressed then spent the rest of the day thinking about what she and Trish were planning to do.

Somewhere on a long lonely stretch of highway the Biker was riding home after a long run weekend of riding with his friends. He had no idea what was in store for him sometime in the next few days as his chopper purred beneath him. When he finally got home and locked his machine in the garage he was exhausted. He slept and dreamed about the good times he shared over the past two days. He awoke to the sound of his phone ringing and cursed as he picked up the receiver. "Hello", he growled into the receiver. It was the garage he towed for and they had a job for him later that day. He scribbled down the address, hung up the phone. Before going back to sleep he fumbled around on his night table for the bottle of Advil. Grabbing what he thought was the right bottle he shook out two caplets and swallowed them down with some water. What he didn't realize was that he had taken two Viagra by mistake!

A few hours later he was once again awakened to the sound of the phone. It was the garage again and the boss was pissed. "Where the fuck are you", he yelled. "You were supposed to be there an hour ago". The biker didn't want to hear his shit and slammed the phone down. He got up and strolled to the bathroom. As he relieved himself he noticed that he had a throbbing hard-on. It didn't surprise him since he often woke up that way. After a quick shower he got dressed and headed for his tow truck. He was surprised to see that his cock was still hard and he smiled as he wished he had a nice wet pussy to slide it into. Before he pulled away from the curb he looked at the address he had scribbled. He recognized it as a motel at the edge of the desert. He had no name, only a room number. As he drove to the motel he casually rubbed his cock and hoped it would settle down before he arrived at his job.

He finally pulled into the parking lot of the motel and drove slowly looking for the room. When he spotted it he also saw a familiar looking car parked in front of it. "No", he thought. "There's no way". He parked his truck next to the car and went to the door with his hard dick pressing against the front of his jeans. Before he could knock the door opened and there stood Gina in a short black skirt and a tight, sheer, top. She smiled at him, "Hello old friend". Glancing at his crotch she commented, "Looks like you missed me". The biker smiled and brushed past her as he walked into the room.

Gina closed the door softly then threw her arms around him. She kissed him passionately and pressed her body hard against his. His cock stiffened quickly and she felt it poking into her belly. Reaching down she gave it a soft squeeze. "I see you're happy to see me", she purred. With that the biker slid his hand up her skirt and slid his fingers past her panties into her moist pussy. "Looks like you really missed me too", he whispered low into her ear. "Today I'm in charge", she told him as she led him to the bed. He stood there with his hands at his sides as Gina pulled his shirt over his head and slid off his pants and boxers. "Lay down", she ordered. He wasn't used to letting a woman be in charge but he decided to find out what Gina had in mind.

The biker lay there as Gina pulled his arms up and tied his hands to the headboard. Then she tied a black bandana over his eyes and gave him a peck on the lips. "Just relax and enjoy", she said then started licking and kissing her way from his lips down to his throbbing cock. He moaned as she swallowed it down her throat. "You like that, don't you", she purred. He just grunted back as she continued.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.