Pussies Galore - Cover

Pussies Galore

Copyright© 2007 by Sahebji

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Ramu and I are on holiday. We meet a bevy of young girls who have recently won a dramatic competition. We persuade the girls to perform for us naked. Then the real party starts...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

"Oh my God, Suman, I am very sorry. Believe me I had no such plan," Raju said apologetically.

I cried louder. Raju tried to pacify me but I continued to cry.

"Alright if I lost my head but why did you not stop me," he said.

"I also got so involved in the story that my brain stopped working," I said, "Theek hai ab tum apna lund meri choot main se nikalo (Alright, now take your cock out of my cunt)."

"Suman, jab ek baar laurda choot main guss hee gaya hai tau chodene de (Suman, now that my cock is inside your cunt then let me fuck you)," Raju begged.

"No, you'll knock me up," I said.

"Please Suman, I'll be careful," Raju pleaded, "I'll take out my cock before my seed comes."

"Please don't insist. My period is due anytime and I'm certain to get pregnant," I said trying to dislodge him.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Raju shouted.

"Why? I said I am sure to get pregnant," I said.

"No, you said that your period is due any time," he said excitedly.

"Yes," I confirmed.

"Suman, you idiot, you can not get pregnant today," he said laughing excitedly.

"Are you sure?" I asked nervously.

"Hundred percent sure. If you want I'll show you in black and white after we finish," Raju said starting the fuck movement.

"Raju, please don't cum inside me," I begged.

"What's the harm?" Raju objected.

"You promised," I said.

"Okay, as you want," he said continuing to fuck me.

I lay groaning under him. I did not enjoy my first fuck because I was very tense and still afraid of getting pregnant. Suddenly he pulled out his cock from my choot, grunted loudly as he came on my panties and rolled off.

After a while he got up and rummaging through several sex education books showed me that about a week before and after the period a woman is sterile.

Raju fetched a towel and spread it on the bed. "Suman, take off your clothes," Raju said, "Next time we'll fuck like a married couple."

I shook my head.

"Please," Raju begged.

"No someone might come," I pointed out.

"I tell you that no one will come," Raju insisted.

"I've said no and mean it," I said putting my foot down.

"Alright, at least take off your panties," Raju said, "They are already soaked in blood."

I nodded and pulled off my panties and hung then in the bathroom to dry.

Raju spread a towel on the bed and we both lay on it. We kissed and petted. Soon Raju was hard again. Raju got on top of me and gently pushed his cock up my cunt.

"OHHHH," I cried as his cock rubbed the torn edges of my virginity.

Raju started the fuck movement at first slowly then at a faster pace. I didn't feel anything and lay under him staring at the ceiling. Soon I felt a sensation in my choot which I had never felt before. I closed her eyes to enjoy this feeling. In the meanwhile Raju kept pumping my cunt with regular strokes.

"Oh," I moaned.

Raju grinned and gave my choot a couple of hard strokes.

"Oh Raju," I moaned.

"It feels nice, doesn't it?" he chuckled.

"Y... hes, it feels very nice," I moaned.

He humped me faster and faster. My hips moved up and down in the rhythm of his strokes. Suddenly with a loud pop Raju's cock came out of my choot. Involuntarily

"Oh Raju, lund ko choot main se nikal kyon liya? Aur chodo na, (Oh Raju, why have you taken your cock our of my cunt? Fuck me more)," I said moving my bottoms in fuck motion.

"Sorry, it just fell out. I didn't do it on purpose," Raju said reinserting his cock in my choot and recommencing the in and out movement.

"Oh Raju, I've never felt like this before," I moaned placing her hands on his bottoms and pressing his crotch against my own.

Soon I started to pump my hips upward, wanting to take his cock deeper and deeper inside my aroused choot. I bucked and humped my hips feverishly trying to keep in rhythm with the ever increasing speed of Raju's strokes. Raju pumped faster and faster.

Suddenly my whole body shuddered violently, my body arched and throwing back my head, I screamed, "OH Y... HES, FASTER MASTER FASTER OH Y... HESS OH OHHH OHH Y... HESSSSSSSSssss," and drenched Raju's cock with my cum and fell back on the bed gasping for breath.

Few strokes later he rammed his cock deep inside my hitherto virgin choot and with a loud "AAAHHHHH," deposited his load, blob by blob, at the mouth of my womb.

He placed his lips on mine. We kissed while savoring the intense pleasure we had just felt. When our kiss broke Raju rolled off.

We fell asleep in each other's arms. I woke up after half an hour. Raju's cock lay limp between his legs. I took it between my fingers and moved the foreskin up and down hoping it will get erect.

"Kyon ek baar aur chudwana chahati hai? (You want me to fuck you one more time?)" Raju laughed rubbing his eyes.

I blushed and nodded. Then we fucked one more time.

It was nearly three. We dressed quickly. My panties were still wet therefore I stuck them in my purse. We skipped lunch and went to the movies.

Next day we met at noon. Raju had a strip of plaster stuck on his chin. "What happened?" I asked.

"You women are all alike," Raju laughed, "My mom asked the same question."

"Stop joking and tell me," I insisted.

"I had to explain the blood spots on the towel therefore I cut myself while shaving," Raju laughed and winking added, "I couldn't tell mom that this blood is from Suman's choot when I deflowered her."

"Why not?" I said.

"Nothing is lost yet," Raju chuckled, "I'll tell her when I get home."

"I'll kill you if you do," I threatened.

We both laughed.

"What did you do with your panties?" Raju asked, "I hope you burnt it as I suggested."

"Last night I was too tired so after a rough rinse I hid the soiled panties under a pile of dirty clothes thinking I'd burn it today. But the damned laundryman turned up today instead of tomorrow. Mama emptied the dirty clothes basket early in the morning and found them," I explained.

"I can't give your panties to the laundryman. They were in a disgusting state. You'll have to wash them yourself," mummy said, "Suman, how many times have I told you that you should keep track of your period. Then this sort of thing would never happen."

"I try to but forget," I replied obediently.

"Why did your mummy assume that the blood was from your period," Raju asked, "By the way has the ugly flow commenced?"

"Yes last night," I replied, "I suppose she keeps track of it."

"It would have been great fun if you had told her that this is the blood which came out of your choot when Raju deflowered me yesterday," Raju chuckled.

"Yeah fun for you but death warrant for me," I replied, "she would have killed me."

We both laughed.

"This is my story," Suman said, "Now you be the judge and tell me who deflowered me Raju or Sahebji?"

"It was Raju's lund..."Lila giggled.

"... powered by Sahebji's story," Saaima giggled.

"I'd say it was joint effort," Miss Rosie laughed.

"Kya kissi aur ne tujhe choda hai? (Has anyone else fucked you?)" Saaima asked.

"No," Suman replied.

"Have you sucked Raju's cock?" Lila asked.

"No, he wanted me to but I said I'll suck your cock only if you lick my choot," Suman said, "He never licked my choot and I didn't suck his cock."

"Raju must have fucked you in the ass hole?" Miss Rosie asked.

"He wanted to but I wouldn't let him," Suman said.

"Don't worry," Mira giggled, "Saheb and Ramu will soon complete your education."

"Suman, you have to lick Rosie ma'am's choot," Saaima said.

"As you say," Suman replied... "Saheb, aap isse chodoge ya isski kori gaand maaroge? (Saheb, do you want to fuck her cunt or her virgin ass hole?)" Lila enquired.

"Main tau iss chodunga. Ramu isski kori gaand maar sakta hai (I'll fuck her. Ramu can fuck her in her virgin ass hole)," I said.

We adjourned to Rosie's bedroom.

"Alright my dear my choot is ready for your tongue," Rosie said half sitting and half lying on the bed with her legs wide apart.

Suman crouched between Rosies, 's legs and gave her choot couple of tentative licks.

"Suman, lick properly, you've licked a choot before. My choot won't bite you," Rosie giggled.

"Just getting the taste of your choot," Suman giggled and started to eat Rosie's cunt vigorously.

While Suman was licking Rosie's cunt Ramu lubricated her ass hole from outside and inserting a finger in her ass hole lubricated it from inside.

"Oh Ramu," Suman moaned as Ramu moved his finger in and out.

Then Ramu placed his cock on her puckered hole and applied pressure.

"STOP RAMU STOP IT IS HURTING," Suman screamed pulling her ass away.

"Don't stop, keep licking my choot," Rosie said sternly.

"I can't lick if Ramu is going to hurt me like this," she cried.

"Suman, you have to lose your ass hole cherry today whether you like it or not," Nisha said.

"Main apni gaand nahin marwaungi (I am not going to let anyone fuck me in my asshole)," Suman said stubbornly placing her hand on her ass hole stubbornly.

"Kyoon nahin maarne degi?" Susan said belligerently, "Ramu ne hum sab ki gaand maari hai aur ab teri gaand maarainge (Why won't you let anyone fuck you in your asshole? Ramu has fucked us in our asshole and now he'll fuck your butt)."

Suman looked towards Rosie for support.

"Susan is right," Rosie said.

"Ma'am, please help me," Suman begged.

"Suman, main kuch nahin kar sakti. Ramu teri gaand tau maarenge (Suman, I can't help you. Ramu will plug your asshole). We all agreed that we will cooperate with Ramu and Saheb," Rosie said.

"Oh my God! I shall die," Suman cried.

"Did you like it when Ramu finger fucked your asshole?" Rosie asked.

"Yes, but his cock is so thick. It will hurt very much," Suman cried with tears in her eyes.

"Yes, a little, and then you'll love it," Saaima said, "now be a good girl and cooperate."

Continuing to sob softly Suman got on all fours between Rosie's legs.

Ramu placed his cock on Suman's rear door.

"Ramu, please be gentle with her," Rosie requested holding Suman's hand.

"Sure" Ramu said and applied pressure.

'OOOUUUUU, ' Suman yelped gripping Rosie's hand tightly.

Suman's asshole refused to open. Ramu increased the pressure.

'OH PLEASE, STOP IT IS HURTING VERY BADLY. PLEASE STOP. MA'AM ASK RAMU TO STOP, ' she shouted.

"Just a little more patience then it won't hurt anymore," Rosie said squeezing her hand reassuringly.

"AAAAAAYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE," Suman screamed as her asshole snapped open and Ramu's cock was more than half buried in it.

"NIKALO RAMU APNA LAURDA MERI GAAND MAIN SE NIKALO (RAMU, TAKE YOUR COCK OUT OF MY ASSHOLE)," Suman screamed.

Ramu pulled back his cock to till the entrance and pushed it back in. He did this again and again till his balls were banging against her choot.

"MA'AM, ASK RAMU TO TAKE OUT HIS COCK FROM MY ASSHOLE," Suman yelled.

Ignoring her pleas Ramu started to move his cock in and out of her puckered hole. Suman was calmer but continued to groan. Ramu continued to fuck her in the asshole and simultaneously rubbed her choot.

"Is it still hurting?" Mira asked.

"Just a little," Suman groaned.

"Suman, you can now resume licking ma'am choot," Lila said.

Suman began licking Rosie's choot while Ramu fucked her ass hole.

Five minutes later Ramu finished and withdrawing his cock moaned, "Oh it was lovely," Ramu moaned, "I haven't fucked an ass hole as tight as hers for a long time."

Just then Rosie came sending a stream of hot cum into Suman's mouth. Suman swallowed it greedily.

"Suman, how did you like your first butt fuck," Nisha giggled.

"Not much. It was very painful," Suman replied rubbing her ass.

"It won't hurt after you have been fucked in your ass hole a couple of times," Susan said.

"I won't let anyone fuck me in the butt again," Suman said stubbornly.

"We'll see," Mira giggled.

"Let us go back to the drawing room and hear Faiza's story," I suggested.

In the drawing room we sat in a circle as before.

"Faiza, you can start now," Rosie said after we had settled down.

"Wait a minute. Big tits, come sit on my cock," I said pointing to my standing cock.

She got up and took a step towards me but stopped. "What is the matter?" I said, "Why have you stopped?"

"Aap apna laurda meri gaand main tau nahin dalenge? (You won't shove your cock up my ass hole?)," Suman said.

"Zaroor dalooga lakin abhi nahin (I will but not now)," I laughed, "Abhi main tujhe chodunga (At present I'll fuck you)."

Suman ran to me and slowly impaled her choot on my erection. "Are you comfortable?" I enquired.

"Oh yes very," Suman replied with a broad grin.

"Can I start now?" Faiza asked.

"Yes, we are all ears," I replied pressing Suman's big tits.

FAIZA'S STORY

By nature I was very horny and started to masturbate at an early age but I had my first sexual experience when I was thirteen. I have always been very keen on physical fitness and used to jog daily.

It was the month of July. The monsoons had set in. I couldn't go jogging for several days because it had been raining off and on. As soon as the weather cleared I got into my track suit and went for a run.

On the way the weather suddenly changed and the skies became overcast. I decided to return home when it started to rain heavily. I got drenched before I could take shelter under a tree. I stood shivering under the tree waiting for the rain to stop.

I heard a female voice hailing me, "Hallo there, can I give you a lift?"

I peered through the curtain of rain and saw a lady in a car smiling at me.

"No thank you, I'll be all right," I replied with my teeth chattering. I remembered my mother's warning to be wary of strangers.

"Don't be silly," the lady said, "get in or you'll fall ill."

"It is a lady what harm can she do to me," I thought and hesitatingly got into her car, mumbling words of thanks.

"Where do you live?" she asked. I told her. For a few minutes nobody spoke.

Then she asked switching on the car heating, "Child, what is your name? I am Mrs. Sonia Kama."

"My name is Faiza," I replied shyly.

"Which school do you go to?" she enquired. I told her.

"Do you know Mr. Kama? He is a teacher in your school," she said.

"Yes, ma'am, I have seen him," I replied.

"Don't call me "ma'am"," she said, "I suggest you call me aunty."

"As you like," I confirmed.

"Does he teach you?" she asked.

"No, aunty, he teaches economics. I am too young. We have economics in higher classes only," I replied.

"How old are you, my dear? she asked.

"Thirteen," I replied.

We entered a crowded area and she concentrated on driving. I closed my eyes and relaxed as I felt much more comfortable with a teacher's wife. Suddenly she turned into a gate and said, "Faiza, we have arrived."

"Aunty, this is not where I live," I exclaimed.

"I know, my dear, I live here," she chuckled, "I've brought you here because if you don't get out of your wet clothes soon then you'll catch pneumonia. Come follow me."

She took me to her bedroom. "Go into the bathroom and take off your clothes," she advised, handing me a bath towel, "Rub yourself dry properly. I will get some warm milk for you."

I started to protest.

"Shut up and do as you are told," she said sternly, "Do you want to fall sick?"

I went into the bathroom. The track suit was literally stuck to my body and I had to peel it off. I was not wearing a bra because my tits were small to require one. My panties were wet but I didn't take then off. I scrubbed my body and hair dry with the towel and then wrapping it round my torso, waited for Mrs. Kama to return.

Mrs. Kama returned carrying a glass of milk on a tray. "Here drink this you'll feel much better," she said giving me a big glass of hot milk.

I took a sip but it was too hot. "Take your time, it is hot. In the meanwhile I'll see spread your track suit out to dry.

"Please don't bother," I protested, "I'll wear it as it is."

Ignoring my protest she went into the bathroom. She returned a few minutes later carrying my track suit. "Faiza, where are you underclothes?" she asked.

"I don't wear a bra yet," I said blushing.

"Oh how lucky. When I was young, I hated wearing a bra, and didn't wear one till I got married. Now I've to wear it to keep my breasts from sagging," she chuckled cupping her big boobs, "What about panties? You don't wear them either."

I blushed and kept quiet.

"You silly girl, don't tell me you are still wearing the wet panties. You'll fall sick," she said getting angry, "Go and take them off and dry yourself there properly."

I started to protest. "Faiza, I am saying this for your own good," she said kindly taking the glass of milk from me, "Go and take them off."

I took off my panties and rubbed my choot dry. Then wrapping the towel around me I came out of the bathroom and, blushing profusely, gave my wet panties to Mrs. Kama.

"How cute," she giggled holding up my panties, "I haven't worn such small panties since I was a girl."

I felt so embarrassed that my face became beet root red. "Sorry dear, if I've embarrassed you," she laughed, "Drink your milk. It is now cold enough."

She was right. I liked milk and drank the whole glass in couple of large draughts.

"Oh I've never felt like this before. It seems that my whole body is burning," I giggled.

"That's all right. I added a couple of spoons of brandy to the milk so that you don't catch a chill," Mrs. Kama explained.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.