Pussies Galore - Cover

Pussies Galore

Copyright© 2007 by Sahebji

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Ramu and I are on holiday. We meet a bevy of young girls who have recently won a dramatic competition. We persuade the girls to perform for us naked. Then the real party starts...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

"B... But..." Mary stuttered.

"You heard Queenie," Gopal grinned and catching her by the ankles pulled her to the edge of the bed, "She wants to see how I fuck a fair skinned blonde whore."

"No please, let me go," Mary protested feebly.

"Shut up, slut and show Queenie your blonde haired cunt," he said bending her legs at the knees and pressing them on her big breasts, "Queenie, look how big this whore's fuck hole is."

Mary was not wearing panties.

"Gopal, I want you to fuck her not abuse Mary," I pleaded.

"No let him. It turns me on," Mary giggled. Gopal unzipped his pants and his cock sprang to attention.

"Jesus! Oh don't fuck me. Your cock is very large," Mary exclaimed cringing, "I'll die of pain."

"You whore, making excuses won't help you. Today I am going to fuck you silly," Gopal snarled and rammed the whole length of his cock into Mary's open cunt in one hard stroke.

"OOOWWWAAA," Mary gasped, "Ohhhh that feels good."

Then Gopal started to fuck her shouting, "Slut, take this," "You want more, whore? Then take this," etc with each stroke.

"Oh y... hes", "Harder Gopal harder," etc," Mary responded encouraging Gopal to fuck her harder.

Mary's big boobs rolled and pitched with each stroke. I bent down and saw Gopal's big cock moving in and out, like a huge piston, in Mary's cunt. Mary's bottoms began to move up and down keeping perfect rhythm with Gopal's hard strokes.

"GO ON DON'T STOP I AM NEARLY THERE," Mary shouted moving her hips furiously.

Gopal was now humping her with short hard strokes. Her body trembled against Gopal's body and her breath came in gasps. Suddenly she threw her head back and body rose to meet Gopal's downward stroke.

"JESUS! OH OHHH OHHHH I AM COMMMIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG," Mary yelled and fell back gasping for breath.

Gopal kept stroking her cunt. Few strokes later shoving his cock deep inside her, he shouted, "YOU SLUT, YOU HAVE MADE ME CUM," and lay panting on top of Mary.

Soon Gopal withdrew his cock, covered with Mary's and his cum, from Mary's cunt. Mary sat up and took Gopal's cock in her mouth to clean it. Gopal's cock started to grow big again as Mary sucked it clean.

"Queenie, would you like to see me fuck this fair skinned bitch again?" he asked.

Before I could reply Mary said, "No, you horny man, Queenie requires her rest."

"Gopal, some other time," I said kindly, "I am feeling sleepy."

"As you wish," Gopal said putting his cock inside his trousers and zipping up.

He pushed the food trolley into the passage and switching off the light, said, "Good night and sleep tight," and left.

"Now you tell me about your first time," I said snuggling up to Mary.

Mary laughed, "I thought you were tired."

"I fibbed," I giggled, "I wanted to hear your story before I really got tired."

MARY'S STORY

When I was as old as you then the Stuarts were our neighbors. They had twin boys, William and Harry. They were two years older than me. I was a tomboy and used to hang out with them. The summer of the year in which I turned thirteen was unusually hot. I had never liked wearing panties and the heat gave me an excuse not to wear them.

One afternoon we three were together when Harry spotted a haystack in the fields of the Morgan farm.

"Hey guys, what do you say," Harry said, "Lets romp in the haystack."

The field was deserted. We all agreed and jumping over the fence reached the haystack.

It was a simple game. Two of us would hide in the haystack and the third would try to pull us out. While playing I felt their hands on my pussy several times but thought that they had touched it by accident. I was so engrossed in the game that I did not notice their bulging crotches. I did not see them exchanging meaningful glances also.

Suddenly Harry caught my shoulder and pressed my upper body down and William caught hold of my ankles and separating them got between them. I started to struggle when I realized that they planned to rape me.

William with his cock out was pushing wildly between my legs. I tried to scream but couldn't because Harry had placed his hand on my mouth. William missed several times.

"Stay still, you bitch," William hissed and pushed again.

This time his aim was on the target. I screamed as his cock tearing my virginity entered my cunt and started the in and out movement. Soon the pain was replaced by a pleasure I had never felt before. I let them do what they wanted because I was enjoying myself. They took turns and fucked me several times.

"If you want to stay alive then not a word to anyone about this," William threatened.

I nodded.

"If you tell anyone then we'll kill you," Harry hissed.

I didn't tell anyone. Not because I was scared of them but because I enjoyed what they did.

The twins started fucking me regularly.

They would call me names like slut, bitch and whore. Then undress me and squeeze my breasts, which were quite big for my age, with hard nipples in the centre of large brown areolas. Then they would finger fuck my hairless pussy before fucking me.

They fucked me for over two years then my parents moved. After that I fucked many boys and men," Mary giggled ending her story.

"Since when is Gopal fucking you," I asked.

"Since six months," Mary replied.

"Tell me how did it happen?" I asked.

"There is not much to tell. I once saw him fucking Shanti. His big cock turned me on. One day I walked into his room. He was masturbating.

"Can my cunt be of any service to you?" I asked raising my skirt. As usual I was not wearing panties.

Gopal didn't waste time. He grabbed me and fucked me with hard strokes. It was the most satisfying fuck of all the fucks I had had.

"Is he still fucking Shanti?" I enquired.

"I don't know for sure. I think they have had a fight." Mary replied raising my nightshirt and caressing my cunt,

"Oh you are tickling me," I giggled.

"Queenie, do you masturbate?" she asked.

"What is that?" I asked.

"To achieve an orgasm with your fingers," she explained.

"What is an orgasm?" I asked.

"I'll show you," Mary said and pushing my nightshirt to my waist and spreading my legs crouched between them.

"What are you going to do?" I asked nervously.

"Make you experience an orgasm," Mary said, "Relax and enjoy."

Mary separated my lower lips and started to lick.

"Oh Mary don't," I said, "It is dirty."

"Shh," Mary said and buried her face between my open thighs. I moaned as Mary's tongue licked between my slit.

"Oh Mary, it feels good," I moaned placing my hands behind Mary's head and pressing it to my pussy.

Mary's tongue went up and down my crack producing sensations which I had never felt before. Mary continued to lick until my breath came in gasps. Mary grasped my hips and taking my eleven year old clit her mouth sucked it.

"Oh Mary, don't stop," I moaned, "I love it."

I licked her until her breath was rasping in short gasps. My hips moved up and down in fuck motion.

"OH MARY, GO ON. DON'T STOP, OH OHHH," I shouted.

Suddenly Mary let go of my clit and inserted her tongue into my cunt and moved it in and out.

"MARY, STOP IT IS HURTING," I screamed.

Immediately Mary left my quivering thighs and began to suck my clit. The new sensation became more intense. I felt as if I wanted to pee.

I didn't know then but I was approaching my first orgasm. "MARY STOP. I AM ABOUT TO PEE," I yelled.

Mary licked me harder.

Suddenly my body arched and throwing back my head I screamed, "OH MARY, I CAN'T HOLD IT BACK. I MUST GO... OH OHHH OHHHHHH," I shouted and fell back gasping for breath.

I had never felt such a wonderful sensation before. I lay with my eyes closed savoring this new feeling.

Mary continued to suck my clit till I felt the new sensation four times.

"How was it?" Mary panted hugging me.

"Oh Mary, it was fantastic," I cried, "I have never felt such a beautiful feeling before. What is it called?"

"It is called an orgasm," Mary said and went on to explain the process of reproduction, masturbation etc.

"Why did it hurt me when you inserted your tongue in my cunt?" I asked.

"Because my tongue rubbed against the torn edges of your hymen ruptured by Gopal's cock."

"Mary, did you feel any pleasure?" I asked.

"Oh you sweet thing, you always think of others. They say that there is more pleasure in giving than in receiving," Mary said turning her back to me, "Now go to sleep."

"But..." I began.

"No buts go to sleep now," she repeated, "Madam will be back soon."

I rested for two days then Gopal and I went for a walk as usual. We stopped at the Caretaker's cottage very often and indulge in my new found pleasure...

Except fucking me Gopal was willing to give me pleasure in every way. He would sit me on his lap and press and squeeze my clit till I came or eat my pussy if I so desired.

Whenever I asked Gopal to fuck me he always refused, saying, "I have promised Mary not to fuck you."

"But I have already lost my cherry," I cried, "No one will know."

"I will know," Gopal would reply.

Sometimes Gopal permitted me to play with his erect cock. One evening, I said, "Gopal, show me how your cum looks like."

Gopal began to masturbate. I watched as Gopal began to masturbate.

He moved his foreskin up and down while I watched. At first his hand moved slowly then picked up pace. He closed his eyes as he neared his orgasm.

"OH I AM ABOUT TO CUM," he moaned.

I moved my head above his cock to see the cum spurting out of the small hole in his cockhead better.

"OHHHHHHH," he said and starting squirting his cum.

"OH MY GOD," I exclaimed backing off as the first spurt hit my eye. I couldn't see what happened.

We laughed as he wiped my face with a tissue.

"Do it again," I said, "I couldn't see because I was blinded by your cum."

"Okay, but you'll have to wait till I get hard again," Gopal said.

I had seen Mary making his cock hard many times. "I'll make it hard," I said taking his flaccid cock in my mouth.

"Queenie, no don't do that," he said.

"Have you promised Mary that you will not put your cock in my mouth?" I asked.

"No but..." He began but I interrupted him.

"Then shut up and let me do what I want," I said sternly.

I sucked his cock. When he was about to cum he said, "Queenie, stop. I am about to cum."

I grasped his cock harder and continued to suck.

"NO QUEENIE NO OHHH OHHHH," he moaned and shot his load into my mouth.

The first spurt nearly choked me but I recovered. I swallowed as hard as could but some of it escaped from the corners of my mouth and ran down my cheeks.

"How was I?" I asked grinning shyly.

"You were great," Gopal said hugging me.

After that we licked and sucked nearly everyday.

Once day I asked Gopal, "Kya tum ab bhi Shanti ko chodete ho? (Do you still fuck Shanti?)"

I had learnt all the dirty words like lund, choot, chudai, gaand etc from Gopal during our sex games.

"Shanti? Who told you?" he asked.

"Mary was telling me that she saw you fucking Shanti," I said.

"That bitch, she can't keep anything in her stomach," Gopal said more to himself than to me.

"You have not answered my question," I persisted.

"No, she wouldn't let me," Gopal replied, "She says fuck me or fuck Mary not both."

"What does Mary say," I asked.

"She couldn't care less as long she gets her share of my cock," he said.

"When did you fuck Shanti for the first time?" I asked.

"Over ten years ago," he replied.

"How did it start?" I asked.

"When we joined service your daddy used to give us half a day off in a month," Gopal said, "logically we should have taken it on different days but Shanti was scared that she might get lost. So we took our holiday together. We walked around, shopped and the evening ended by going to a Hindi movie. Once it so happened I bought tickets for an English movie by mistake. It was a love story and contained lot of kissing and fucking."

"Did they show fucking in the movie?" I asked incredulously.

"Not exactly but by inference for example a couple would get into bed and the camera would focus on a picture of a couple in close embrace but the creaking of the bed could be heard or they would show the mattress going up and down etc," Gopal explained.

"Then what happened?" I prompted.

"Your parents went out the following night and we were alone. You were then a year old and fast asleep in your crib.

"Gopal, tune kissi aurat ko pahele choda hai (Gopal, have you fucked a woman before?)" she asked. Shanti was a widow and I was a bachelor.

"Arre main ne abhi tak kissi ki choot tak nahin dekhi (I haven't even seen a cunt up till now)," I laughed.

"Kya tu mujhe chodega? (Will you fuck me?)" Shanti asked lifting her sari.

My cock was already hard and when I unzipped my fly it sprang out.

"Gopal, tera lund tau bahut barda hai (Gopal, your cock is huge)," she whispered in awe.

She lay down on the floor next to your crib and lifted her sari above her waist giving me a clear view of her freshly shaven choot. "Gopal ab mujhe chod (Now fuck me)," she said.

I got on top of her. She took my erection in hand and guiding my cock to her choot hole, said, "Dhire se gusserd (Insert it gently)."

I pushed gently.

"AAHHHH," she sighed loudly as my cock slid into her wet cunt.

Since that day we fucked whenever we were alone. She sucked my cock and taught me how to eat pussy. One day she wanted me to fuck her in her ass hole. At first I refused but after some persuasion I fucked her in her back side. I loved it.

When we shifted here Mary came to work here. I was quite taken by the color of her skin and hair. She was also half Shanti's age. I wanted to fuck her. One afternoon I was thinking of Mary and masturbating when she walked in and offered her choot to me.

For couple of months I fucked them both. One day Shanti caught me with my cock in Mary's honey pot. She didn't say anything then but the next morning she gave me an ultimatum, "Fuck me or that fair skinned bitch."

I chose Mary.

One afternoon, nearly two years later, mummy said, "Queenie, you are a big girl now and I think you should not go for walks with Gopal."

She was right I had grown up. I was taller, my body had filled out and my boobs had grown quite a bit.

"Why shouldn't I? I'll go with Gopal or not at all," I said obstinately.

"Queenie, please listen to reason," mummy said. I flatly refused.

"Alright, at least let Mary accompany you," she suggested.

"I don't mind if she comes along as long as Gopal is with me," I said.

On the first day that Mary accompanied us on the walk, I said, "Gopal, we are going straight to the Caretaker's cottage and you are going to fuck me."

"No. I have told you are very young," Gopal said.

"Queenie, he is right," Mary said.

"Mary, you lost your cherry at the age of thirteen then why can't I get fucked. I am over thirteen," I said.

"But they were fifteen year old boys. Their cocks were no where near the size of Gopal's cock," Mary said.

"You were a virgin and I am not. Doesn't that work in my favor," I said.

"Gopal, she is right. We'll try putting your cock in her cunt today," Mary said.

When we reached the cottage Mary took charge.

"Gopal, you lie down with your cock hard and pointing towards the ceiling," she instructed Gopal, "Queenie, you take off your panties and squatting on Gopal and impale your cunt gently on Gopal's erection."

We followed her instruction. "Be careful do not sit on his cock too fast. Let me help you," Mary said placing her hands under my hips.

"Don't worry, I learnt my lesson couple of years back," I giggled.

Mary lowered me slowly on Gopal's cock.

"Oooooo," I gasped as his cockhead entered my cunt.

"Slowly does it. There is no hurry," Mary said.

Nearly half of Gopal's cock had entered my cunt. Mary lowered me further.

"OWW, STOP IT IS HURTING," I shouted.

"Move up and down on his cock," Mary said stopping.

I did what she said. Soon I was comfortable. When three fourth of Gopal's cock was inside my thirteen year old cunt, Mary said, "This enough for the first day. Gopal turn her over and fuck her with shallow strokes. Do not penetrate any deeper."

Then Mary stood near the window keeping watch.

Gopal nodded and turning me over started to stroke my cunt with slow regular strokes.

"At last you are being fucked," Mary tittered.

I nodded and smiled happily.

It wasn't long before the pleasurable feeling spread through my body. "Oh Gopal," I moaned.

"It's nice, isn't it?" Mary giggled.

"Y... hes, very nice," I moaned.

Gopal continued to pump my cunt. The feeling of pleasure increased with each in and out movement. I held Gopal tightly to me and my hips began to move up and down. Gopal was stroking me faster.

"Y... HES FASTER GOPAL FASTER," I shouted.

To my utter surprise Gopal with a loud "OH OHHHHH," shot his load inside my cunt and lay panting on top of me.

"GOPAL, WHY HAVE YOU STOPPED. I WAS ABOUT TO CUM," I cried with tears in my eyes.

"Sorry Queenie, I couldn't help it. Your cunt is very tight. It felt like I was fucking a vice," Gopal said apologetically.

"Queenie, Gopal will fuck you as soon as he is hard," Mary said soothingly.

"Oh why don't you suck his cock and make him hard?" I suggested.

Mary took Gopal's limp cock in her mouth and sucked. A minute later it was hard as a rock.

"AAAAHHHH," I moaned as Gopal's hard cock slid into my hungry cunt.

Gopal began stroking my cunt afresh. The good feeling I felt before returned. I was on the boil again. My hips were moving in rhythm of his strokes. I wrapped my legs around his body.

"GO ON DON'T STOP. I AM NEARLY THERE OHHHH OHHHH I AM CUMMMMMMIIINNNNNGGGGGG," I screamed gasping for breath.

Gopal continued to hump me without missing a stroke. After ten minutes or so I was on he boil again.

"OH GOPAL, IT FEELS SOOO NICE," I moaned.

Our bodies were moving as one. Gopal was fucking me now with faster and harder strokes. With each stroke I felt his going deeper and deeper into my cunt.

"Y... HES GO ON DO NOT STOP," I yelled.

Suddenly with a loud grunt he shoved his cock deep inside my cunt and lay still on me. I felt blobs of his hot sperm filling my cunt.

This triggered of my orgasm.

"OH OHHHHHHH GOOOPPPPAAAAAAAALLLLLL," I screamed as I threw my hips about nearly unseating Gopal.

For few minutes we lay still savoring the sensations we had just experienced together.

"Get up," Mary said, "Before somebody comes this way."

"Queenie, how did you enjoy your first fuck?" Mary asked hugging me.

"Oh Mary, it was fantastic," I said gushing with happiness, "Thank you Gopal."

After that Gopal fucked us both and licked our cunts and we sucked his cock and swallowed his cum. This went on for nearly two years.

When I was fifteen then one evening at dinner daddy said, "Queenie, your mummy and I have decided that you should continue your studies in India."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.