Pussies Galore - Cover

Pussies Galore

Copyright© 2007 by Sahebji

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Ramu and I are on holiday. We meet a bevy of young girls who have recently won a dramatic competition. We persuade the girls to perform for us naked. Then the real party starts...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

He lay on top of me moving slowly while kissing and sucking my nipples. His cock was still inside my cunt but I couldn't feel it. Few minutes later I felt his cock becoming big. Soon it was hard as rock and he started to pump my cunt with slow and regular strokes.

His cock went in and out, back and forth fucking me.

"Oh Susan, your cunt is very tight," he moaned.

I felt the walls of my choot stretch before his big cock as it slid in and out of my cunt. He continued to vary the speed and length of my strokes constantly. The good feeling returned and it became more and more intense with each stroke.

"Oh uncle," I moaned pressing his crotch against my own and throwing my legs up over his back, pulled his cock firmly inside my choot.

"Mazaa aa raha hai? (Are you enjoy it?)," uncle chuckled continuing to hump me.

"H... H... Haan, bahut achcha lag raha hai (Y... hes, y... hes, it feels very nice)," I moaned.

"Shall I stop?" uncle laughed.

"NO FOR GOD'S SAKE DON'T STOP," I shouted.

"Kya tujhe aur chodoon? (Shall I continue to fuck you?)" he asked.

"Haan, mujhe aur chodo (Yes, fuck me more)," I moaned.

He laughed and continued to drive his big cock in and out of my choot.

My buttocks lifted and his cock plunged deeper into my cunt. My hips moved up and down in rhythm of uncle's strokes.

Uncle fucked me harder and faster. My whole body shuddered violently. My hips were moving at a furious pace.

"UNCLE... OH, JESUS! DON'T STOP... PLEASE, DON'T STOP," I pleaded.

Uncle drove his cock faster and harder into me.

"OH UNCLE," I screamed in ecstasy as uncle's cock throbbed inside me as it moved in and out.

Suddenly, with a loud "AAAHHHHhhhh", uncle shoved his cock deep inside my choot and released his cum, blob by blob, at the mouth of my womb.

His hot cum triggered my orgasm. My body arched and throwing back my head, I shouted, "OH Y... HES OHHH Y... HESS OHHHHHH UNCLE I AMMMMM CUMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG TOOOOOOOO."

"Oh Susan, that was good," uncle moaned crushing my lips with his.

We lay joined together for a long time savoring the intense feeling we had just shared.

When our kiss broke he rolled off me. "Did you enjoy your first fuck?" he asked lighting a cigarette.

"Oh uncle, it was fantastic," I said kissing him.

After a while I said, "I must go home."

"No hurry, the program is not going to end for an hour or so," he said looking at his wristwatch, added, "Susan, take off your clothes and get into bed."

We fucked two more times. When the show finished uncle drove me home.

"Sir, you..." my daddy exclaimed on seeing us, "Suzy, what happened?"

"I'll tell you," uncle said, "Few minutes before the show; I saw Susan standing near the VIP entrance with tears in her eyes. I asked her as to why she was standing here."

She tried to explain but burst into tears. I did not understand her but I saw she was very keen to see the show. Well, then I arranged for her to see the show," uncle said with a big smile.

"Thank you sir," my daddy said, "I hope Suzy was no trouble."

"Oh she was no trouble," he said grinning, "Susan, did you enjoy yourself?"

"Oh yes uncle, I loved it," I replied blushing.

"Actually Susan and I wanted it to go on and on," he chuckled, "Didn't we?"

"Yes," I replied blushing and looked away.

"Don, have you more children?" uncle asked changing the subject.

"Yes sir, two more," daddy replied, "Joseph is 11 and Carol is 7."

"I don't see them around," uncle said.

"They have gone to bed," mummy said, "They have school tomorrow. Suzy, have you eaten something?"

"No, we didn't get a chance," I said.

"Sir, please join us," daddy said, "We were just about to eat. Miriam is a good cook."

"I am sure she is but I must go home. My wife will be waiting," uncle replied and saying good bye left.

I was devastated to learn that he had a wife. That night I cried myself to sleep, not because I had lost my virginity but because he was married.

We fucked twice a week. We tried out different positions, I loved to ride him and he liked to fuck me doggy style. Some days he was very busy but we managed to squeeze in a couple of fucks.

About a month later he said, "Susan, lie down on the bed with your legs apart. Today I'll give you pleasure in a different way."

I lay down as he directed and then crouching between my legs he buried his face in my cunt.

"UNCLE DON'T, IT IS DIRTY," I screamed.

"Sh," he said placing his forefinger on his lips, "lie quietly and enjoy."

I lost count of how many times I came as he licked my choot, sucked my clit and fucked me with his tongue.

"UNCLE, STOP," I shouted, "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE."

He ignored my pleas and continued to eat my cunt. "Uncle, please stop, "I sobbed, "I can't cum anymore."

"That we'll see," he chuckled and getting on top of me rammed his cock inside my dripping choot.

He fucked me with hard strokes twice without uncunting and fetching me four more times. When I left I could hardly walk.

I saw him couple of days later. "Uncle, fuck me gently because my choot is still sore from the other day," I said undressing.

"Let's give your choot complete rest today," he grinned.

"You want me to give you a hand job?" I asked.

"No, I want you to suck my cock," he said.

"Ugh, I won't suck your cock," I said making a face, "It is yucky."

"I licked your choot. Don't you think you should reciprocate," he said.

"I'll never take that thing in my mouth," I said stressing each word.

"I think you should dress and go," he said turning away.

"I'll come back when my cunt is feeling better," I said picking up my panties.

"No need to come back," he said.

"What!" I exclaimed, "Aap mujhe phir kabhie nahin chodenge (You will never fuck me again)."

"Yes, I don't fuck selfish girls," he said.

I loved his cock much too much. "Sit down, I'll suck your cock but don't cum in my mouth," I said.

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it," he laughed sitting down on the bed.

I separated his legs and knelt between them. Then unzipping his fly released his stiff cock. I moved the foreskin up and down a couple of times then taking it in my mouth started sucking it.

"Yes that's the way but mind your teeth," uncle said placing both his hands on my head. My head bobbed up and down fucking my mouth with his erection.

"Go on. Don't stop," he said moving hips back and forth. His cock began to throb and it became a little bigger.

I sensed that he was about to cum. I tried to pull my head back and release his cock but he held my head firmly. I struggled to get free. Suddenly with a loud "AHHhhh," he pushed his cock deep into my mouth and came. His first spurt went straight into my stomach. I started to gag. He pulled back and came in my mouth.

"Susan, swallow it," he urged as his cum filled my mouth. I shook my head in the negative.

"You must swallow it," he chuckled pinching my nose and compelling me to swallow it.

"How was the taste?" he asked laughing.

"It was lousy," I said making a face, "Slimy and salty."

"Don't worry, my dear, it will grow on you," he chuckled.

"Friends, I must have sucked his cock hundreds of times but the taste has yet to grow on me," Susan said.

"Just like me," Faiza said, "I never got used to the taste."

"Kya ussne teri gaand bhi maari? (Did he fuck you in your ass hole also?)" Miss Rosie asked.

"Of course he did," Susan replied.

"Then tell us about it," Miss Rosie said.

Susan continued: One afternoon when I visited him he was very cheerful and relaxed.

"You look very happy today," I remarked starting to undress.

"Yes I am. Aaj mere pass time hai. Pahele main teri choot chatunga aur phir usse chodunga (Today I have time. First I am going to lick your cunt and then fuck it)," he said taking off his dressing gown. Beneath the gown he was naked.

I noticed three large bowls on a trolley near the bedside table.

"What is in those bowls?" I asked.

"Lie down and I'll tell you," he said standing next to the bed with his cock pointing towards the ceiling.

He placed a folded napkin on his left arm like a waiter and bowing asked, "Madam, what would your choot like to taste first?"

"Aapka laurda (Your cock)," I giggled.

"That is the main course, madam," he said respectfully, "With which taste would you like start?"

"What have to offer?" I giggled.

"Madam, I have marmalade, strawberry jam and apricot jelly," he said.

"I like strawberry jam," I laughed.

He took a large spoon full from the bowl of strawberry jam and smeared it on my tits paying special attention to the areolas and the nipples. Then he heaped jam on my navel. Then separating my choot lips he filled the slit and my hole with strawberry jam.

When he had finished he began licking it. He licked my body till he could not taste the jam anymore. In the meanwhile I came twice. He repeated the operation with marmalade and apricot jelly. Each time I came twice.

"Uncle, chatana band karo aur mujhe chodo (Uncle, stop licking and fuck me now)," I said spreading my legs wide.

"Not yet," he laughed, "First you lick my cock in different tastes."

He dipped his cock first in strawberry jam and gave it to me to suck. I sucked till I could taste the jam. This was followed by marmalade and apricot jelly.

"Susan, now the fuck you wanted," he said and rammed his cock into my choot and we had a delicious fuck.

After the fuck we lay resting.

"Susan, it is getting late," he said looking at his watch, "Let us clean up."

"Let's have a tub bath together," I said jumping out of the bed, "I've never had a tub bath before."

"We'll have a tub bath some other time. Today we'll have a bucket bath as we have to clean ourselves properly," he replied carrying me into the bathroom.

He sat on a 2' high stool and made me sit on his left thigh.

"Susan, you apply soap on my body while I soap you," he suggested.

"Oh it will be fun," I giggled and began to apply soap on body. When I was soaping his cock it stood up in all its glory.

"Uncle, are you going to waste this lovely erection?" I giggled.

"No, my dear, we'll put it to good use but a little later," he replied as he soaped my tits and choot.

While soaping my choot he inserted two fingers inside it and began to finger fuck me.

"Oh uncle, put your cock inside my choot," I moaned.

"Let me clean your choot from inside first," he laughed and withdrawing his fingers from my choot, he added, "Alright, stand up now."

I stood up. He soaped my back then my buttocks. "Now bend down and separate your ass cheeks with your hands," he ordered.

I obeyed without realizing what his real intentions were.

He applied soap on my ass hole from outside then suddenly inserted two fingers in it.

"Ouch, it hurts," I cried. He began to finger fuck my ass hole.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Cleaning your ass hole from inside," he chuckled.

"I don't like it. Please remove your finger," I said.

Instead of removing his fingers he rotated them. I was surprised that it felt good but did not say anything.

"Now you can impale yourself on my cock," he said.

"How can I? I can't see it," I replied.

"I'll guide you," he said.

He held my hips and guided me as I lowered myself slowly on his erect cock. I hit his cock with my ass hole instead of my choot.

"OH JESUS!" I shouted and jumped up as I felt the tip of his cock pushing against my ass hole.

"What happened?" he asked innocently.

"Your cock nearly went into my ass hole by mistake," I giggled.

"Who says it was a mistake," he chuckled.

"You mean..." I asked incredulously.

"Haan, aaj main teri gaand maarunga (Yes, I will fuck you in your ass hole today)," he said.

"Uncle, please gaand main nahin. Aapka laurda bagut mota hai (Uncle, please not in my ass hole. Your cock is very thick)," I requested.

"Sorry, I have made up my mind," he said.

"Uncle please, it'll hurt," I begged.

"Do you want me to use force?" he threatened.

"NO! Please uncle, let me go," I groveled with folded hands.

"Alright, I have a suggestion," he said, "You sit on my hands and I will lower you slowly on my cock. I'll let you go the moment you say the pain has become unbearable. Okay?"

"Oh thank you," I said kissing him.

He supported my ass with his palm and lowered me slowly on his erect cock. I felt his cock pressing my puckered hole. My back door stretched and started to open. It hurt terribly.

"Oh uncle, it is hurting," I said. He lowered me further. The pain became unbearable.

"UNCLE, THE PAIN IS NOW UNBEARABLE," I groaned, "PLEASE LET ME GO AS YOU PROMISED."

"As you want," he said removing his hands supporting me and gravity pulled me down impaling my ass hole on his erection.

"AAAAAAAYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE," I screamed, as my sphincter snapped open under my weight and his cock rushed into my ass hole till it was completely buried in it. I tried to get up but he stopped me.

"Why did you remove your hands?" I complained with tears flowing down my cheeks.

"I had to. I had promised," he chuckled.

"I didn't mean it this way," I pouted.

"But I did," he laughed.

"You are very sly," I said, "I think you planned it this way."

"Yes, otherwise you would have never let me fuck you in your back hole," he laughed, "Okay, now that my cock is already inside your butt hole we might as well fuck."

I moved up and down while he pinched and rubbed my clit. When we had finished he asked, "Did you enjoy it?"

"No, it was very painful," I replied although I had liked it.

"You'll love it after I have fucked you couple of times in your ass hole," he said.

We washed ourselves and returned to the bedroom. His cock was hard again.

"Uncle, fuck me," I said lying on the bed and opening my legs.

"Get on all fours," he said, "today is ass hole fucking day."

"Oh no, please not again," I cried.

He squeezed some vaseline on my ass hole and aiming his cock at my back entrance sent it home in one hard stroke.

"AAAAAYYYIIIIEEEEEEEE," I screamed.

He fucked my butt while rubbing my choot.

"Oh, it feels very nice," I moaned when he had finished. I had enjoyed my second butt fuck.

"I told you so," he laughed.

"That is my story," Susan giggled.

"Did you get to have your tub bath?" Saaima asked.

"Oh yes," Susan said, "On my next visit."

"Tell us," Rosie said.

Next time when I visited him, he said, "Susan, get undress today we are going to have a tub bath together."

I had forgotten all about it. "Oh how sweet," I cooed starting to undress, "You remembered."

The suddenly I had doubts. "Kahin aapka meri gaand tau maarne ka irada tau nahin hai (I hope you are not planning to fuck me in my as hole)" I asked suspiciously.

"Why not, you enjoy a cock up your butt, don't you?" he laughed.

"Yes but I enjoy a cock up my cunt more," I giggled.

"No, I am not planning to fuck you in your ass hole today," he chuckled.

Happily I accompanied him into the bathroom. He filled the tub half full of hot water and said, "Susan, lie down inside the tub."

I stepped into the tub gingerly and lay down.

"Susan, hold this pillow under your head," he said handing me an inflated rubber pillow.

Then he took my legs and hung them over the sides of the tub and lay between my spread legs. He slowly inserted his erect cock into my choot.

Then he fucked me till we both came.

"Ooooo, you mean your uncle fucked you under water," Nisha cried.

I nodded.

"How was it?" Saaima asked.

"I liked it," Susan replied.

"Saheb, Ramu, fuck us also underwater also," Lila said.

All of them wanted to be fucked underwater.

"Girls," Ramu said raising his hand, "We will if you want us to."

"Susan, now it the turn of your tongue to appease Rosie's cunt and I'll fuck you in both the holes doggie style," I said.

Susan crouched between Rosie's wide spread legs and started to lick.

I held her by her buttocks and entered her choot from behind. While fucking her cunt I suddenly shoved my cock up her ass hole.

"AAWWWWAAAA," Susan shouted.

"What happened, dearie, did my choot bite you?" Rosie giggled.

"No, Saheb changed holes," Susan groaned.

I continued too hump Susan changing holes at will.

"Susan, I am about to cum," I moaned.

"So am I," Susan moaned.

"SUSAN, LICK FASTER. OH Y... HESS I AM CUMMMINNNNG," Rosie yelled.

All three of us came together.

"Roma, I hope you have collected your thoughts because it's your turn now," Ramu said.

Roma smiled and nodded.

ROMA'S STORY

My parents migrated to England shortly after their marriage. Initially both of them worked to make ends meet. Two years later mummy became pregnant with me. She returned home and I was born here. As both my parents were working, when returning to England they took two servants, Gopal, a twenty year old son of a faithful retainer of my grandfather, who did the outside work, and Shanti, a 25 year old woman to cook and look after me, with them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.