Pussies Galore - Cover

Pussies Galore

Copyright© 2007 by Sahebji

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Ramu and I are on holiday. We meet a bevy of young girls who have recently won a dramatic competition. We persuade the girls to perform for us naked. Then the real party starts...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

"Someone is coming," bhaiya said withdrawing his cock from my choot and picking up both our pajama bottoms dashed into the bathroom, adding, "Cover yourself properly and pretend to sleep."

I did as he had said. I saw mama opening the door and switching on the light. "Mira, are you all right?" she said shaking me.

"Ugggh, what is it?" I murmured.

"Mira, wake up," mama said.

"Oh mama, is it morning already?" I asked yawning.

"Where is Amit?" mama asked.

"Isn't he in his bed?" I said.

Just then Amit came out of the bathroom. "Mama, what are you doing here so late?" he asked getting into his bed.

"I heard someone scream and came to see everything is alright," mama said.

"A scream it must be Mira," Amit laughed, "I ignore her screams now."

"Does she scream often?" mama enquired.

"Whenever she has a scary dream," Amit said, "At first I got worried but later got used to it."

"Poor dear, was it very scary?" mama asked me.

"I don't know," I said, "bhaiya has woken me a couple of times but I never remember what the dream was about."

"Okay, go back to sleep. Good night," mama said and switching off the light closed the door behind her.

"Bhaiya, ab mujhe chod sakte ho (Bhaiya, you can fuck me now)," I whispered.

"Not now, go to sleep," bhaiya whispered turning his back towards me.

A minute later mama opened the door again and said, "Amit, I hope you remember that you promised to go to the temple with me at four this afternoon."

"I remember. I'll be ready in time," Amit replied.

"Mira, you are very brave. Lying in front of your mama with blood flowing from your recently deflowered cunt," Faiza said, "I would have died with fear."

"I had too, I had no other choice," Mira said.

"Kya uss raat Amit ne teri chudai poori kari? (Did Amit finish fucking you that night?)" Saaima asked.

"I haven't finished," Mira said and continued with her story.

Mira continued her story. I waited for bhaiya but when he didn't make a move I went to sleep. Later in the night, I think it must have been three o'clock, bhaiya shook me awake.

"What is it?" I murmured, "Let me sleep."

"Move over and let me get into your bed," bhaiya said.

"Why don't you sleep in your bed?" I said sleepily.

"Mira, wake up," bhaiya said really shaking me, "Main ab tujhe chodunga (I'll fuck you now)."

"Kal chod lena abhi bahut neend aa rahi hai (I am feeling very sleepy. You can fuck me tomorrow)."

"No main tujhe aaj chodunga (No, I'll fuck you today)," bhaiya said forcefully pulling away the sheet covering me and pushing me on my back, got on top of me. I was now fully awake.

"What if mama comes again," I asked spreading my legs.

"No one will come. I've checked they are fast asleep," bhaiya said and gently pushed his cock into my choot.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh," I groaned as his lund brushed against the torn edges of my shattered virginity.

"By tomorrow night it won't hurt anymore," bhaiya said starting the fuck motion.

He fucked me with long slow strokes and continuously varying his speed and length of strokes. The painful feeling was soon replaced by a pleasant sensation.

Gradually the pleasant sensation started to spread in my body. The sensation got more intense with every in and out stroke of bhaiya's cock.

I lifted my bottoms from the bed to take bhaiya's cock deeper and deeper into my choot. He pinched my small tits and squeezed my ass. He fucked me with harder and faster strokes. My body tingled with a new sensation. My hips started to move up and down in rhythm of bhaiya's in and out movement.

"Oh bhaiya, it feels soooo goooood," I moaned.

I was rapidly approaching an orgasm. Involuntarily my thighs opened wider. Bhaiya was fucking me with the speed of an express train.

Suddenly he pushed his cock deep into my choot and stopped. I felt warm spurts of his cum falling inside my choot.

"Oh bhaiya, ruk kyon gaye? Aur chodo na (Bhaiya, why have you stopped? Fuck me more)," I moaned.

"Sorry I couldn't help it. Your choot is very tight," bhaiya panted kissing me, "I shall soon continue to fuck you."

Few minutes later he was hard again and started to fuck me. The good feeling returned.

"OH BHAIYA MUJHE AUR ZOR SE CHODO (OH BHAIYA FUCK ME HARDER)," I shouted.

Bhaiya immediately put his mouth on mine muffling my further screams of pleasure.

"Mira, not so loud somebody might hear you," bhaiya warned in a whisper.

"Sorry, I could not help it," I moaned softly, "it feels so great."

He continued to fuck me. Soon his strokes got faster and harder. I was ready to cum also. My hips were moving in rhythm of his strokes.

"Oh bhaiya! I am commmmmiiinnng agaaaaainnnn," I shouted as softly as I could and fell back gasping for breath.

Suddenly with a loud grunt he came. His strokes became slower and slower till he stopped completely and lay panting on me.

Our lips drew to each other. After a long kiss he slid off me. "Mira, it was wonderful," he panted, "I hope you enjoy it too?"

"Enjoy it? It was just heavenly. I have never had such an intense orgasm before," I replied cuddling up to him.

For a long time we lay savoring the sensations we had just enjoyed. We fucked one more time that night.

"Well, this is the story of my first fuck," Mira giggled.

"Weren't you scared that you'll be discovered?" Suzy asked.

"We fucked between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. and to be doubly sure bhaiya checked that mama and papa were fast asleep," Mira replied.

"What about getting pregnant?" Suman asked.

"For the first eighteen months or so I didn't need to take any precautions. In the meanwhile bhaiya had made friends with a guy working for a chemist, who supplied him with birth control pills. Whenever we could not get the pills we used condoms," Mira said.

"I find that fucking with condoms is not so nice," Nisha giggled.

"You are right," Susan said and others agreed with her.

"Saaima, whose turn is it now?" Mira said.

"Wait a minute," Ramu interjected, "Has anyone other than Amit fucked you?"

"Haan aur tujhe abhi yeh bhi batana hai ki teri gaand kisse ne maari hai ki woh kori hai (Yes and you have to tell us if someone has fucked you in your ass hole or it's cherry is intact)," Faiza asked.

"You guys want to know a lot," Mira laughed.

"Mira, we promised to tell all without reservations," Lila pointed out.

"I was joking," Mira said, "I'll both your questions."

Mira continued:

One day while we rested after a fuck, I asked, "Bhaiya, aapne mere alawa kisse aur ko bhi choda hai? (Bhaiya, have you fucked anyone else other than me?)"

"Yes," he replied.

"What's her name?" I asked.

Bhaiya paused before replying, "Her name is Shabnam. She is in your class."

"Shabnam! There is no girl... oh you mean Babi," I said.

"Yes, Babi," bhaiya confirmed.

"Don't you like my choot anymore?" I pouted, "You always said that my choot is very sweet."

"Oh I love your choot very much," bhaiya hastened to assure me.

"Aapne phir usse kyon choda? (Then why did you fuck her?)" I probed further.

"It just happened. You know my friend Mohit?" bhaiya asked. I nodded.

One day Mohit and I were eating our lunch when I noticed that Shabnam, sitting about ten yards away, would look at us and grin broadly. This happened number of times.

"Mohit, do you know this girl?" I asked Mohit.

"Oh yes, her name is Shabnam," Mohit said.

"Why does she keep grinning like that?" I asked.

"Woh tujhse chudwana chahti hai (I think she wants you to screw her)," Mohit said.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Because she has asked about you several times," Mohit replied.

"You think she'll let me fuck her," I asked.

"Yes I think so because she likes you very much," Mohit asked.

"Kya tune usse choda hai (Have you fucked her?)" I asked.

"I deflowered her three months ago," Mohit boasted grinning like an ape, "Oh boy does she love a cock up her cunt."

"You wouldn't mind my fucking her," I asked.

"Not at all, what are friends for?" Mohit said magnanimously, "Anyway there is enough cunt for both of us."

Later he introduced me to her and we went out together. I fucked her on our first date," bhaiya said finishing his narration.

"Aap usse kahan chodete ho? (Where do you fuck her?)" I asked.

"Usually I fuck her behind the church. There is a secluded spot there," bhaiya said.

"You must fuck me there also," I demanded.

"It is a little uncomfortable," bhaiya said.

"You fuck Babi there, don't you?" I said making a face.

"Mira, listen, if you want then I can drop her," bhaiya suggested sweetly.

"No, go ahead. I wish I could watch you two fucking," I giggled.

Six months later mama and papa had to attend a wedding in the family. They planned to leave early morning by car and return by midnight.

"Mira, I've invited Babi to the flat after school tomorrow," bhaiya said.

"Whatever for?" I asked.

"Remember, you had said that you'd like to watch me fucking her," he said.

"Gosh, I had forgotten," I giggled, "What will I do?"

"You can watch us from mummy daddy's room or if you want you can join us," bhaiya chuckled, "I'd love to fuck you both together."

The next day when the doorbell rang I hid in the mummy daddy's room and settled down behind the keyhole to watch the proceedings.

Bhaiya opened the door. Babi was not alone.

"Please come in," bhaiya said hiding his surprise.

"Amit, meet my elder brother Aslam bhai. Aslam bhai this is Amit," Babi grinned.

"Pleased to meet you," bhaiya said, "please come in and be seated."

They stared at different corners of the room without saying anything.

"Amit, may I use your bathroom," Aslam said breaking the silence.

"Sure," bhaiya said and showed him the bathroom in our room.

When bhaiya returned, he asked Babi, "Apne bhai ko kyon saath le aayi? Ab hum chudai kaisse karenge (Why have you brought your brother with you? How will we fuck?)"

She side stepped the question and asked, "Where are your parents?"

"I told you that they have gone to attend a wedding," bhaiya said getting irritated, "Answer me."

Just then Aslam returned. "Your bedroom is very nice," Aslam said.

"Aslam bhai, lets not waste any time and get started," Babi said and both she and Aslam started to undress. Half way through she stopped.

"Don't look so shocked and take off your clothes. Aslam bhai deflowered me two years ago," Babi giggled.

"Then what Mohit told me was not correct," bhaiya said starting to take off his clothes.

"About popping my cherry?" Babi giggled, "He thinks so and I didn't contradict him."

Soon all three were naked. My mouth, rather my choot, started watering. Aslam's cock was much bigger than bhaiya's cock.

"Ooooo nice cocks," Babi giggled fisting both cocks slowly, "Who is going to fuck me first?"

"I will," bhaiya said and laying her on the sofa rammed his cock into her choot.

"AHHHHH," Babi moaned as bhaiya's cock entered her choot.

Bhaiya stated the fuck motion. Aslam watched them screwing fisting his cock slowly. There was no sense in wasting such a fine erection. I took off my clothes and opened the door softly. Aslam sat with his back towards me and he was so engrossed in watching bhaiya fuck his little sister that he did not hear my approach.

"Aslam bhai, it is a pity to waste this fine erection," I said taking Aslam's cock in my fist from behind.

"MY GOD!" Babi exclaimed, "Who said that?"

"It is only my kid sister, Mira. I deflowered her also two years ago," bhaiya laughed, "Aslam, fuck her, she is very horny."

Without a word Aslam whirled around and picking me up bodily carried me to our bedroom and dumped me on bhaiya's bed. Then catching me by my ankles separated my legs and ruthlessly banged his big cock into my choot.

"OOOWWWAAAAA, ASLAM IT HURTS," I screamed.

Hearing my scream bhaiya, with Babi impaled on his cock, walked into the room. "Mira, why did you scream?" bhaiya asked.

"Aslam, banged his big cock into my choot," I groaned.

"This is Aslam's style," Babi laughed, "He always enters the choot with a bang."

"He shouldn't," I said, "With such a big cock he could hurt a girl."

"Amit, let us fuck them together," Aslam laughed and continuing to fuck.

"Good idea," bhaiya said and laying Babi on my bed started to fuck her.

When they had finished they switched girls. Fifteen minutes later they had fucked both of us.

"Mira, how about some refreshments," Aslam said.

"Sure, how does chicken sandwiches and coke sound?" I said.

"Just perfect," Aslam said.

"I'll help you," Babi said and we both went to the kitchen.

After we had finished eating, Aslam said, "Ladies, are you ready for the next round?"

"YEESSS," we both shouted and lay down on the bed with our legs wide apart.

"Turn over," Aslam said, "Amit will fuck Babi in her ass hole and I will take Mira's ass hole cherry."

"No, you won't," we said together covering our ass holes with our hand.

"Listen, either you cooperate or we'll fuck you your ass hole by force," bhaiya said fisting his erect cock.

"You will not dare," I retorted.

"Try us," Aslam said taking a step towards us with his big cock pointing towards the ceiling.

"Mira, I don't know about Amit but Aslam bhai is quite capable of raping both of us," Babi whispered.

"What shall we do?" I whispered.

"We might as well agree," Babi suggested, "otherwise it will be very painful."

"Okay we agree but be gentle," Babi said.

"Don't worry," Aslam said, "Mira, fetch some cooking oil in a small vessel."

I brought the oil.

"Now get on the bed on all fours with your head on the pillow and spread your ass cheeks with your hands," Aslam said.

Reluctantly we got on all fours and pressed our heads and shoulders on to the pillow spreading our butt cheeks as far apart as possible with her hands.

Dipping their fingers in the oil they began to lubricate our back entrance. After they had greased our butt hole they applied oil on their cocks. Then placing their cock on our puckered hole, Aslam said, "Amit, let's start," and pressed for entry.

"OOOOO, stop it hurts," we complained.

Without replying they continued to apply pressure. Despite liberally lubricating our ass hole their big cocks found it difficult to enter.

"NOOOOOO, OH IT IS HURTING. STOP IT PLEASE," we shouted.

'Just a minute more, I am entering' Aslam panted.

"So am I," bhaiya gasped.

"AAAAAAYYYYIIIIIIEEEEEE," we screamed as their cocks entered our respective ass holes.

Once inside they started the fuck motion. We lay below them groaning with pain. Ten minutes later they filled our ass holes with their cum.

"Did you enjoy your first gaand (ass hole) fuck?" Aslam chuckled taking out his cock.

"Not much, it was very painful," I said. Then they swapped ass holes and buggered us again. I enjoyed the second fuck and said so.

We rested for a while and then they forced us to lick each others cunt. At first I found it repulsive but later I liked it. Aslam was the driving force. He came up with new ideas. We met often and fucked with all sorts of variations we could think off. We even practiced double penetration.

"Well does this answer all your queries," Mira laughed.

"Double penetration? You mean both their cocks in your choot at the same time?" Suman said incredulously.

"Is it possible to insert two cocks in your cunt at the same time?" Roma asked.

"You silly girl, she means one cock in the cunt and the other up her ass hole," Faiza giggled.

"My God, where did Aslam get such an idea?" Suman said.

"I asked him the same question," Mira replied, "He said he was a great fan of Sahebji. He gets his ideas from the stories. Read his stories you'll love them. Since then I have also become a fan of Sahebji."

"I don't believe it," Nisha said and turning to us added, "Ramu, is it possible."

"Yes, we'll demonstrate it when your turn comes," Ramu chuckled, "Rosie, what is your verdict?"

"She is very experienced. We can't teach her anything," Rosie said, "What do you say girls?"

"Ma'am, you are right but you can enjoy her tongue, can't you?" Lila giggled.

"Yes, let her eat madam's pussy," Saaima said.

"Thank you, girls," Rosie chuckled, "I'd love that."

Rosie lay on the bed with her legs wide apart and all the girls stood around the bed to watch Mira lick Rosie's choot. Ramu and I stood at the foot of the bed. Mira crouched between Rosie's spread legs and buried her face in her crotch.

"Oooo, it feels lovely," Rosie exclaimed as Mira started to lick her choot.

Mira spread Rosie's lower lips and licked up and down in between them. Slowly she licked her way to Rosie's swollen clit.

"Oh Mira," Rosie gasped as Mira took her clit in her mouth and sucked on it. Mira continued to suck it and occasionally bit lightly on it.

Ramu seeing Mira's ass in the right position, got behind it, and taking a firm grip of her bum rammed his cock into Mira's tight puckered hole.

"OOOWWWWAAAAA," Mira screamed.

"What happened, my child," Rosie laughed, "Did my choot bite you?"

"No," Mira groaned," Kissi ne apna lund meri gaand main gusserd diya hai (Somebody has shoved his cock up my ass hole)."

"It is Ramu," Rosie giggled.

"Oh Ramu, gently, your big cock is hurting me," Mira groaned.

"I'll remember it for the next time," Ramu laughed continuing to move his cock in and out of Mira's rear entrance.

"Forget Ramu get back to my choot," Rosie said.

Mira took Rosie's clit in her mouth and started sucking it.

"OH MIRA," Rosie moaned.

Mira sucked her clit more vigorously.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.