Pussies Galore - Cover

Pussies Galore

Copyright© 2007 by Sahebji

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Ramu and I are on holiday. We meet a bevy of young girls who have recently won a dramatic competition. We persuade the girls to perform for us naked. Then the real party starts...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

"I am willing to be fucked if a cock gives more pleasure than your tongue," I said shyly.

"It is your chacha," Mala said.

"Chacha! No it can't be," I replied.

"Yes, I'll take you to him tomorrow," she said, "Now go to sleep."

Next day Mala took me to chacha's room after lunch. Chacha was waiting for me.

"Come baby," he said gathering me in his arms and kissing me.

After kissing me he sat me on his laps. "Mala was saying your boobs are very beautiful," he said opening the buttons of my blouse. I tried to stop him half heartedly.

Few minutes later my blouse was lying on the floor and my boobs were naked.

He kissed and suckled them.

"Oh chacha," I moaned.

"Did you feel pleasure?" he asked.

I blushed and kept quiet. Then he laid Mala on the bed and fucked her twice. This went on for couple of weeks. Sometimes he ran his fingers in my slit while playing with my titties and on other days he undressed me and kissed and licked my choot.

I remember the first time I stood naked before them he said, "Mala is right. Your choot is very sweet. Let me taste it."

He picked me up and laid me on the bed. Then bending forward kissed and licked my cunt.

"Oh chacha," I moaned.

He continued to lick my choot till I came.

"Did you like what I did?" he asked.

I nodded.

After that day he made it a point to lick my choot when I visited him but Mala found reason to complain.

"Shaab, aap bahut kharab ho. Aapne Baby ki choot phat se chat li lakin meri choot kabhie bhi nahin chati (Shaab, you are very bad. You licked Baby's choot in a trice but you have never licked my cunt)," Mala complained.

"Baby's choot is hairless. Shave the hair growing on your choot like I said many times before then I'll lick it," chacha retorted

"I am afraid I'll cut myself," Mala whined.

"Come to me later I'll shave them," chacha said.

"No do it now," Mala insisted.

"Please chacha, shave her choot now," I pleaded, "I want to watch."

Chacha fetched his shaving kit and shaved Mala's cunt.

"Ouch, it burns," Mala screamed as chacha rubbed his after shave on it.

"Um Mala, your choot smells very nice," I said admiring her thick cunt lips and a prominent half an inch long clit.

"Shaab, lick my cunt now," Mala said spreading her legs.

"Not now. Baby and I'll lick it tomorrow, won't we?" he said.

"Oh yes," I replied.

Next day Chacha and I licked Mala's cunt as promised. Mala came twice, once in chacha's mouth and once in mine.

Then chacha had licked my choot till I came twice and Mala licked my cunt once. This went on for a month or so. Then one day chacha said, "Baby, suck my cock." I had seen Mala sucking his cock. I sucked his cock without hesitation and swallowed his cum.

Similarly one day chacha said, "Baby, aaj main teri gaand marunga (Baby, I'll fuck you in your ass hole today)."

"No you are not," Mala said placing her hand on my ass hole, "Remember you promised."

Chacha laughed.

Later when Mala and I were alone I asked, "When chacha fucks your ass hole then why do you object to his fucking me in my ass hole?"

"Baby, it is very painful. Never let a man put his cock in your ass hole. I didn't know and your chacha conned me into agreeing," Mala explained.

It went on like this for a couple of weeks. I was doing everything except being fucked.

One day when chacha had finished fucking Mala I exclaimed out of frustration, "Chacha, mujhe bhi tau chodo (Chacha, fuck me also)."

"I will, I promise you when the time is right," he replied fondling me.

A month later I celebrated my thirteenth birthday. I invited a dozen school friends. My mummy had an important meeting in the office and papa was out of town. They had left Chacha and Mala to supervise the party.

We all had a great time but chacha enjoyed himself the most.

"Baby, tere chacha barde kharab hain. Meri chummi lene ke behane meri chuchi dabadi (Baby, your chacha is very wicked. On the pretext of kissing me squeezed my tits)," my best friend Rashmi whispered.

I saw him kissing Sania and squeezing her big breasts. Sania didn't complain. She just blushed and giggled.

Then spreading his arms he announced, "Who wants to say hello to Nisha's chacha next?"

Two of my friends giggled, "Me."

"The bitches," I thought, "if they liked to have their boobies squeezed then let them but I was very angry with chacha for not giving me a present.

Next day when I went to his room in the afternoon, I said, "Chacha, I am very angry with you. Why were you squeezing titties of my friends?"

"Baby, it was just a joke but your friends enjoyed it," chacha chuckled, "They kept coming back for more."

He was right. I saw it with my own eyes.

"Why didn't you give a present?" I demanded.

"Because I couldn't give the present I wanted in front of everyone. I'll give it to you now," chacha smiled.

"What is it? Give me," I said.

"Tum chudna chahati thi na? (You wanted to get fucked, didn't you?" he asked smiling.

My heart skipped a beat. At last chacha is going to fuck me. The best present he could give me.

"Yes, yes," I panted eagerly.

"Good, take off your clothes and lie down." I looked at Mala. She smiled encouragingly.

I undressed quickly and lay down on the bed with my legs wide apart. Chacha started to undress. I watched him with half closed eyes as he undressed. When he took off his underwear, as usual, his cock sprung to attention.

I saw his cock with its glowing red head for the first time in a different light. It was so long and thick how will it go into my small choot hole. Suddenly I got cold feet.

"Mala, maine nahin chudwana. Chacha ka lund bahut barda hai. Mujhe bahut dard hoga (Mala, I don't want to fuck. Chacha's cock is very big. It will hurt me very much)," I said hiding my choot behind my hands and trying to get up.

"Baby, Just a little pain then you feel pleasure only," Mala said removing my hand.

"Chacha ka laurda itna lamba aur mota hai. Yeh meri chooti si choot main nahin ghussega (Chacha'a cock is so long and thick. How will it go into my small cunt)," I said.

"Baby, close your eyes and leave the rest to me," chacha said soothingly and got between my legs.

To relax me he rubbed the cock in my slit. When my choot was wet he placed his cockhead on the entrance of my choot hole and applied a little pressure.

"AAAAAAAWWWWWWAAAA," I screamed as the cockhead painfully stretched my lower mouth and slid in till my hymen stopped it.

"Mala, it is hurting," I cried.

"Just a few seconds more then you'll feel pleasure," she said holding my hand.

Chacha did not break my hymen but fucked me with short shallow strokes. I was too ignorant to know the difference. Chacha thrust his cock in and out of my cunt with quick shallow motions.

It felt good.

"Ohhh! Chacha," I squealed.

"Is it nice?" Mala asked.

"Y... hess, very nice," I moaned.

The good feeling increased with every stroke and my hips started to move up and down with his strokes

As I approached my first orgasm with a man's cock in my choot, chacha gripped my buttocks tighter as my hips went out of control.

"CHACHA, DON'T STOP. I AM CUMMMINNNGGGG," I screamed as my orgasm hit me and when it was at its height chacha lunged forward.

"AAAAAAAYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE," I screamed at the top of my voice as his cock tearing my hymen to shreds entered my choot and got stuck half ways.

"CHACHA, TAKE YOUR COCK OUT IT IS HURTING ME," I shouted and started to cry. I tried my best to dislodge him but Chacha was much too experienced to be thrown off.

Chacha did not reply but pulling his cock back to the mouth of my cunt, pushed it back again and each time he did this his cock went deeper and deeper into my choot till his pubic hair tickled my swollen clit.

"Sh Baby, the painful part is over," he said kissing my tears away, "Now you'll feel only pleasure."

Chacha started the fuck motion. "Oh it hurts," I groaned as his cock rubbed against the torn edges of my virginity. After a while the pain was replaced by the good feeling.

"Ohhh! Chacha," I squealed closing my eyes to enjoy this new sensation.

"Is it nice?" Mala asked.

"Y... hess, very nice," I moaned.

The good feeling increased with every stroke and my hips started to move up and down keeping perfect rhythm with his strokes.

Soon I was approached my first orgasm with a man's cock in my choot. OH CHACHA, DON'T STOP. GO ON," I yelled.

Chacha gripped my buttocks tighter as my hips went out of control. His strokes became shorter and harder. Chacha was about to cum also.

"CHACHA, DON'T STOP. I AM CUMMMINNNGGGG," I screamed as my orgasm hit me and couple of strokes later Chacha's cock started spurting his cum inside my choot. Our lips drew to each other and we kissed savoring the sensations we had just shared.

"How was it?" Mala giggled when chacha had withdrawn his blood stained cock from my choot.

"Oh Mala, it was fantastic," I said hugging her.

"Did it hurt very much?" Mala asked.

"It was well worth the pleasure I felt later," I giggled.

Chacha fucked me and Mala for the next three years. When I was sixteen Mala went to her village to get married. A couple of months later a letter arrived informing us that she will not be returning. Mummy and papa did not employ another nanny as they thought I was old enough to manage on my own.

One afternoon chacha said he wanted to fuck me in my ass hole. I reminded him of his promise to Mala. "Mala is gone so is the promise," he chuckled and managed to convince me to let him fuck my butt.

He positioned me on the bed with my head down on the pillow and my bum in the air. Then he applied vaseline on my puckered hole and his cock. Then aiming his cock at my rear door applied pressure. It hurt.

"CHACHA STOP. IT IS HURTING," I yelled.

Without replying he redoubled his efforts.

"AAAAAAAYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE," I screamed as my sphincter snapped open and chacha's cock rushed into my ass hole.

"OH CHACHA, IT IS HURTING," I cried.

"Sh Baby, now you'll feel the pleasure," chacha said starting to work his cock in and out of my ass hole.

"Was it as bad as Mala has told you?" he asked after he had finished.

"Frankly, I enjoyed it," I replied blushing.

"Chacha continued to fuck me till I joined college," Nisha said ending her story, "No one else has fucked me other than you guys."

"That was a nice story," I said. Everyone clapped.

"Now who is next?" Saaima said.

"Wait, first her tongue has to pay respects to Rosie's choot," Ramu said.

"Yes, yes," All shouted, "Rosie ma'am lie down and Nisha will eat your pussy."

Rosie got quickly in position. Nisha got between her legs and started licking her choot without any hesitation.

"Oh Nisha, you are good," Rosie moaned. Nisha picked up Rosie's legs and inserted her tongue in her choot.

"AAAAGGHHR," Rosie growled.

Nisha tongue fucked her till she came three times and shouted, "Enough, I can't take it any more."

"Well done Nisha, you have learnt your lessons well," Rosie said hugging Nisha.

"Who is next?" Lila asked.

"Logically it should me Mira because she is the next slave," Ramu said

MIRA'S STORY:

Mira taking a deep breath said:

"Alright, I'll try. Friends, the events of that summer night, which led to my losing my cherry, are etched in my mind.

Before I tell you the events of that fateful night I think some background would be in place. We are four members in the family, my father, my mother, my elder brother, Amit and me. I am the baby of the family. We lived in a two bedroom flat. Mama and papa slept in one bedroom and Amit and I shared the other bedroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.