Pussies Galore - Cover

Pussies Galore

Copyright© 2007 by Sahebji

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ramu and I are on holiday. We meet a bevy of young girls who have recently won a dramatic competition. We persuade the girls to perform for us naked. Then the real party starts...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

"Saaima, you asked me to fuck you," I said.

"NO, I NEVER SAID SO," she said starting to cry, "Look Rosie ma'am, he cheated and has deflowered me. It is rape. Get off me. I'll report you to the police."

"Shut up Saaima and listen," Rosie said, "Mira, play back the recording."

Apparently Mira had recorded everything. We all heard the recording. Saaima had clearly asked me to fuck her.

"I don't remember saying that," Saaima tittered.

"You said it not once but twice," Rosie said.

"Oh phir ruk kyon gaye chodo na (Oh then why have you stopped fuck me)," she giggled pressing her crotch against mine.

I was on firm ground now and decided to take my time. I hugged her to me and covering her tits with my hand and started kneading them. Then taking one by one her hardened nipples in my mouth sucked them.

"Oh SAHEB, DON'T TEASE ME ANYMORE. FUUUCCCKKKK MEEE," she yelled impatiently moving her hips in fuck motion.

I chuckled and started the fuck motion. My cock went in and out, back and forth fucking her.

She moaned and threw her legs up over my back and pulled me firmly inside her choot.

Her cunt was very tight. I felt the walls of Saaima's cunt stretch before my cock, as it slid in and out of her. I continued to vary the speed and length of my strokes constantly.

"Oh Saheb," Saaima moaned pressing his crotch against her own.

Saaima's bottoms lifted from the bed. My cock plunged deeper and deeper into her choot as she twisted and humped with all her might from below. Her hands wandered firmly over my back and shoulders as I continued to fuck her.

I pinched her tits and squeezed her ass. I fucked her harder and faster. Her whole body shuddered violently.

Suddenly I pulled back and my cock came out of her cunt with a loud pop.

"Saheb, no, oh, no, don't take it out!" she screeched. "I like it. It is heavenly."

"I know," I chuckled, "You'll enjoy what I'm about to do."

I lowered my face to her belly and rotated my tongue in her navel. Saaima began to writhe, slowly at first, and then more violently as I moved farther down, kissing and licking her choot.

She spread her legs wider and pressed her hips up as I drew closer to her cunt. Saaima was mad with lust. She grabbed my hair and pushed my face further down to her cunt.

I pushed my tongue inside her. My tongue darted in and out of her cunt and then I sucked at her clit until Saaima was moaning uncontrollably. She clenched her legs around my head and moaned as her body responded wildly to my sucking and kissing.

"SAHEB... OH, GOD! DON'T STOP... PLEASE, DON'T STOP!" her voice pleaded.

I answered her by driving my tongue deeper into her. She screamed in ecstasy.

"OH SAHEB, I AMM THERE... OH OHHHH I AM CUMMMIIINNNGGGGGgg." She released her sweet juices in my mouth. Suddenly I pulled myself on top of her and rammed my cock into her choot.

"OH SAHEB, YOUR COCK FEELS SO GOOD INSIDE ME," she moaned.

Her body shuddered with each thrust and she clamped her legs around me with all her strength. Her hips matched the rhythm of my strokes as though we were one. I drove in and out of her.

Suddenly her body arched and throwing back her yelled, "I AM CUMMING AGAIN. OH OHHH SAAAHHHEEEEEBBBJJJIIIIIIIIIII," and fell back on the bed gasping for breath. Few strokes later my balls released my load into her freshly deflowered cunt.

"Oh Saheb, it was fantastic," Saaima moaned kissing me wildly.

"Oh Saaima, that was good," I moaned crushing her lips with mine.

We lay joined together for a long time savoring the intense feeling we had just shared. Soon my cock lost its stiffness and slid out of her cunt.

"Oh Saheb, that was some performance," Lila said while the girls clapped.

"Saaima, you are lucky to have Saheb as your first partner," Mira said.

"Sahebji, please fuck me next," Nisha said.

"No, fuck me," Susan said.

"I invited him here so he should fuck me next," Suman said. They started arguing as to who should be next.

"Girls, please don't fight, we'll fuck you all but tonight is booked for our slaves," Ramu said and then turning to the slaves added, "Slaves go dress; it is time we went to bed."

"What? You are going to sleep so early," Mira asked incredulously.

"Who said anything about sleeping?" Ramu grinned.

"Just a minute, let us pack our night clothes," Saaima said.

"What for? I think you'll not need them. Am I right?" Faiza giggled looking at us.

We both grinned.

"At least allow us to pack a change for tomorrow," Lila said.

"Oh sure but no jeans and no salwar kameez," Ramu said.

"What's wrong with them?" Saaima asked.

"We want quick access to your choot when we desire to fuck you," Ramu chuckled.

"Aye, aye, sir," Lila said saluting Ramu.

Their faces were flushed when they returned with a small suitcase. "Have you two been fighting?" I asked.

"Sort of," Lila said, "I told her that we lost our virginity due to her stubbornness."

"What difference does it make, I told her," Saaima said, "This was bound to happen one day."

"Maybe but you guys are going to fuck us in the ass hole too," Lila said.

"Saheb, kya aap humaari gaand bhi maarenge? (Saheb, are you going to fuck us in the ass hole also)," Saaima asked dropping a couple of big tears.

"We'll see," I laughed, "Come let us go."

That night we four slept naked in the same double bed. First I fucked Lila while Ramu screwed Saaima. Then we exchanged girls and fucked them.

"Girls, now suck our cocks," Ramu said.

"Must we?" Lila asked.

"This is a must," I said.

"Okay, we'll do it on one condition that you don't cum in our mouth," Saaima said.

"Shh slave, you are in position to make conditions," Ramu said, "You'll suck our cocks, we'll cum in your mouth and you'll swallow it, understood."

"Yes, slaves can't be choosers. Saaima we'll have to suck and swallow," Lila said shrugging and taking Ramu's cock in her mouth and started to give him a blowjob.

"Saaima, I'm waiting," I said.

Reluctantly she took my cock in her mouth and started to suck. After the blowjob we fucked them one more time and then slept. When we woke up in the morning the girls made tea.

After drinking our tea Saaima said, "God, am I sleepy?"

"Saaima, suck my cock, it'll wake you up," Ramu said pushing his erection towards her.

"If you want to wake me then fuck me," Saaima pouted.

"Why not? It is a grand idea," Ramu said and laying Saaima on her back started to hump her.

"Lila, would you like me to fuck you also?" I asked.

"Oh yes," Lila replied spreading her legs.

After we had finished Ramu lay smooching Saaima.

"Ramu, tell Rosie to order breakfast for us," I remarked.

"Girls, what will you have?" Ramu asked.

"Two fried eggs and lots of toast," Saaima said.

"Me too," Lila added.

"Same for me too," I said.

"Okay, will do. Saheb, you take a shower first," Ramu remarked picking up the phone with one hand and continued to fondle Saaima with the other.

"Lila, come we'll take a shower together," I asked as I heard Ramu tell someone what to order.

"Oh sure," she replied jumping off the bed and following me into the bathroom.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" I asked.

"Oh yes very much," she giggled.

I soaped her beautiful tits and her shaven choot while she applied soap on my cock. My cock stood at attention feeling her gentle touch.

"Are you going to waste this wonderful erection," she asked shyly.

"Of course not, what would you prefer? Fuck or suck," I enquired.

"Fuck naturally, but there is no place to lie down," Lila giggled.

"No need," I said picking her up and impaling her choot on my cock.

Then pushing her back against a wall of the shower cubicle, I said, "Now put your arms around my neck and move up and down. I'll help out if you get tired."

She put her arms around my neck and her lips glued to mine she moved up and down.

Suddenly we heard Saaima scream. "What was that? It sounded like Saaima," Lila yelped breaking the kiss.

"Nothing to worry about, Saaima has just lost her ass hole cherry," I chuckled.

"You mean..." Lila tittered.

"Haan, Ramu Saaima ki gaand maar raha hai (Yes, Ramu is fucking Saaima in her ass hole)," I chortled.

"Kya aap meri gaand maaroge? (Will you fuck me in the ass hole?)" Lila enquired.

"No but Ramu will," I replied.

"Why Ramu and not you," Lila asked.

"Because I deflowered you therefore Ramu will take your ass hole cherry," I replied.

"Oh I see," Lila said thoughtfully.

"Don't think about it," I replied, "let us finish what we started."

Lila started humping me.

After some time Lila moaned, "Oh Sahebji, it feels wonderful but I can't do anymore. Now you do."

I placed my hands on her bottoms and moved her body in fuck motion till we both came...

When we had finished taking a shower we dried each other and entered the bedroom naked. Ramu had finished fucking Saaima in the ass hole and both of them were kissing and fondling each other.

"How was it?" Lila tittered.

"How was what?" Saaima asked pretending ignorance.

"Ramu, aapne abhi Saaima ki gaand maari thi ya nahin? (Ramu, you fucked Saaima in her ass hole or not?)" Lila questioned Ramu.

"Yes, I fucked her in her ass hole," Ramu replied.

"Madam, do you understand now what I am asking?" Lila said sarcastically.

"Why don't you find out for yourself?" Saaima giggled, "I am sure Ramu will be only too pleased to oblige."

"It'll be a pleasure," Ramu chuckled, "Aao, meri jaan, apne lund ko teri kori gaand ka swad bhi chakhoon (Come, my dear, let my cock taste your virgin ass hole also)."

"Please not now," Lila exclaimed, "I've already had a bath."

"Slave, there is no shortage of water. You can take another shower," Ramu said. Lila looked at me. I shrugged.

"Ramu, please not in my ass hole," Lila begged.

"Stop whining and get on your knees," Ramu said sternly, "nothing you say can save your butt cherry now."

Reluctantly Lila got on all fours while Saaima and I watched the proceedings. Ramu pressed her head and shoulders on to the pillow and asked her to spread her butt cheeks as far apart as possible with her hands. This gave Ramu a clear view of not only her very delicious looking cunt, but the puckered rosebud of her anus as well.

Then squeezing vaseline on Lila's back entrance Ramu began to lubricate it. She moaned with pleasure as Ramu's fingers rimmed the edge of Lila's anal opening and then gently he slid one finger inside carrying a good portion of vaseline with it. "Lila, I see you are enjoying it," Ramu laughed.

"Oh yes it feels good," Lila moaned.

One, two, and then three fingers disappeared into Lila's puckered hole.

"Oh Ramu, it hurts," Lila protested at this invasion. Ramu began to slowly stroke his fingers in and out of the tight opening.

"Oh Ramu, it feels so good," she squealed.

"Oh Ramu, why have you stopped," Lila moaned in protest when Ramu removed his fingers my from her now relaxed ass hole.

"Don't worry, I'm going to put something much more interesting than my fingers there in just a moment," Ramu said and began to thoroughly coat his throbbing cock with vaseline.

"Now for the real thing," I said, "Lila, are you ready for my cock?"

"Please Ramu, must you put your big lund in my gaand? I am scared that the pain will kill me," Lila pleaded.

"Lila, it has to be done someday then why not now," Ramu replied soothingly and placed his cock on Lila's rear door, "yes it will hurt a little at first but then you will find it very pleasurable like your friend Saaima."

Grasping his cock firmly in one hand, Ramu began to slowly push forward into the tight ring of muscle, which formed her anal opening, watching carefully as it began to stretch to accommodate him.

"OOOOO Ramu, please stop it hurts," Lila complained.

Without replying Ramu continued to apply pressure. Despite liberally lubricating Lila's ass hole Ramu found the entry tough.

"Ramu, please stop. OH IT IS HURTING. STOP IT PLEASE," Lila shouted.

"Just a minute more. I am entering," Ramu panted.

Lila's ass hole was giving way. The opening was stretching and the wrinkles of her puckered hole smoothening. Then suddenly her sphincter snapped open and Ramu's cock rushed into the depths of Lila's ass hole till his balls rested against her cunt.

"AAAAAAYYYYIIIEEE MAR GAYI (AAAAYYYYIIIIEEEE I AM DYING)," Lila screamed at top of her voice as Ramu entered her rear door and started to sob softly.

"Relax my love the painful part is over. I am in. Now for the good part," Ramu said kindly and started to pump his cock gently in her ass hole.

"Saaima, come I'll fuck you in the ass hole too," I said, "watching Ramu has given me a hard on."

"Please be gentle with me," Saaima pleaded getting in gaand (ass hole) fuck position.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.