Pussies Galore - Cover

Pussies Galore

Copyright© 2007 by Sahebji

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Ramu and I are on holiday. We meet a bevy of young girls who have recently won a dramatic competition. We persuade the girls to perform for us naked. Then the real party starts...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

For a moment there was a stunned silence. Then they giggled.

"Thank you, we'll love to," red shirt said.

They were identical twins in their early twenties, slim, tall with deep blue eyes.

The Indian sun had given them a beautiful golden brown tan.

We boarded the minibus. "My name is Ramu and this is Saheb, my friend," Ramu said introducing us.

"I am Karen and this is my twin sister, Irma," Karen replied, "We are on a holiday."

"How long are you staying at the Hotel Grand Bristol?" Ramu asked.

"A week," Irma replied.

"We are also leaving after a week," Ramu said.

"How long have been in India?" Ramu asked.

"Hmm... about three weeks," Karen replied.

"Where all have you been?" Ramu asked.

"We landed in Delhi. Then we went to Agra, Jaipur, Varanasi, Allahabad, Aurangabad and now here," Irma said.

"Where do you go from here?" I asked.

"After a week here we spend three days in Mumbai then fly home," Karen said.

"Did you enjoy your trip so far?" I asked.

"Oh yes. There is so much new for us to see," Irma said, "I think we'll have to come back."

When we reached the hotel they checked in.

"Is seven o'clock alright with you or is it too early," Ramu asked.

"We'll be ready at seven," Irma replied.

We met with them at seven. They were dressed identically and there was no way to tell one from the other. I scrutinized their faces and other visible parts of their body for some distinguishing marks but couldn't find any. They were like two peas in a pod.

"Saheb, why are you staring at us like this?" Irma asked blushing under my gaze.

"Sorry, I was looking for some distinguishing marks to tell you apart," I said apologetically.

"You won't find any," Karen giggled.

"If we wear identical clothes then even our parents can't tell us apart," Irma tittered.

"It must be fun impersonating each other," I laughed.

"When we were in school we used to do it a lot but not now," Irma giggled.

After a few drinks we adjourned for dinner. Somehow I latched on to Irma and Ramu to Karen. By the time we finished a leisurely dinner it was past eleven.

"Let us go for a walk on the beach," Ramu proposed.

"Oh yes, we love the sea," Karen said.

"The beach of this hotel is supposed to be very beautiful," I said.

"I hope so," Irma giggled, "We chose this hotel because of its beach only."

We walked on the beach. "In our country we go for midnight swim in the moonlight," Karen said.

"You can swim here too," Ramu said, "Nobody is stopping you."

"Our swimming costumes are in our room," Irma said.

Ramu made a big show of looking around then said with a naughty twinkle in his eyes, "I see no sign prohibiting one to swim in the raw."

"You are a wicked man," Karen giggled hitting Ramu playfully.

"So I have been told," Ramu laughed.

After an hour we escorted them back to the hotel lobby.

"Goodnight, we'll see you at eight in the morning," I said.

We had planned to have breakfast together and then go sightseeing. Again they were dressed in identical clothes. We returned to the hotel in the evening and after freshening up met for drinks and dinner. After dinner we went for a walk on the beach. Karen walked with Ramu and Irma with me. That is what I think.

"Today we are going to swim," Karen declared.

"What! In the raw?" Ramu asked with mock surprise.

"No, we are wearing our swimming costumes under our dress," Irma giggled.

"Sorry, you can't swim today. This sign reads, 'High tide. No swimming'," I said.

"Just our luck," Irma said.

"Tomorrow is another day," I laughed.

Next day when we met, I said, "Must you wear identical clothes. I can't tell who is who,"

"I am Irma," one of them said.

"Give me your hand and don't leave it," I said

They both giggled. We spent the whole day sightseeing. In the evening after dinner we went to the beach.

We were all wearing swimming costumes under our street clothes.

"Ramu, please run up and fetch four towels from our cottage," I requested, "In the meanwhile I'll hold on to Irma so that we can tell them apart." Both of them had a hearty laugh.

Ramu was back in ten minutes.

"Here," he panted handing Irma and me a towel each.

We undressed and swam in the sea.

Irma and I returned to the beach after sometime but Karen and Ramu continued to frolic in the sea.

"Irma, you look very beautiful tonight," I said as we sat down on the towels.

She smiled. Our eyes met. We moved nearer to each other. Slowly our faces drew closer till our lips met in a kiss. Our kiss deepened as we sucked each other's tongue and lips. Irma moaned loudly. My hand sought her big boobs. I caressed them. Then I squeezed them gently.

"Oh don't," Irma protested catching my hand.

I continued kissing her and I taking her hand placed it on my raging hard on. She tried to withdraw her hand but I held it there till she gave my cock a gentle squeeze. My hand wandered all over her body and came to a stop on her crotch.

I rubbed and pressed her cunt from outside her swimming costume.

"Oh Saheb," she moaned spreading her legs.

I pushed her costume aside and inserting my finger in her dripping cunt moved it in and out.

"Oh Saheb, it feels so good," she moaned.

I climbed on top of her.

"Saheb, please stop," she said, "not here in the open."

"Let us go to my room," I suggested kissing her.

We wore our clothes quickly.

"What about Karen?" Irma asked as we were ready to leave.

"She is a big girl now. She can look after herself," I said, "Come let us hurry."

We embraced each other as we entered my room. We kissed passionately. Our tongues met.

"Let us undress," I suggested when the kiss broke.

Irma took off her clothes quickly and getting into bed covered herself with a sheet. I took off my shirt and trousers. My cock sprang up and stood in all its glory as I pushed down my underwear.

"Oh Saheb, you are big," Irma said.

"My dear, it is the only one I have," I chuckled getting into bed.

"Oh don't," she screamed as I pulled off the sheet with which she had covered her nakedness and covered her cunt with her hands.

"Irma, please remove your hands and let me see your beautiful body," I said.

"No, first switch off the light," she replied shaking her head.

"Then how will I see your beautiful body," I said pulling her hands away, "Oh it is beautiful."

She blushed and hid her face in my chest.

Irma looked even prettier without her clothes. Her big boobs were firm. Her nipples, in the center of her big pink areolas, were hard and pointed straight ahead. Her cunt was covered with neatly trimmed blonde hair.

I placed a finger under her chin and raised her face. Her eyes were closed and her lips parted. I kissed her tenderly and squeezed her left tit with my hand while I bent over and sucking the hardened nipple of her right breast. The moment my lips sucked on her hard nipple, I felt her hand slide down to my crotch, groping for my hard on and making it harder than it already was.

I ran my fingers in between her lower lips. Then inserted first one then two fingers in Irma's hot lower mouth and started to finger fuck her. Simultaneously I kissed and licked her sexy pink nipples while her hand continued to work my cock up and down.

"Oh SAHEB, DON'T TEASE ME ANYMORE. FUUUCCCKKKK MEEE," she yelled moving her hips in fuck motion.

Irma lay on her back. Her open legs were inviting me to mount her and fuck her.

I moved between her spread thighs and placing her legs on my shoulders, aimed my cockhead at her cunt opening.

"Oh do it gently. Your cock is very big. It might hurt me," Irma moaned as she felt my cock at the entrance of her cunt hole.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you," I said as I pushed my cock as gently as I could inside her wet cunt.

"OOWWWWAAA," Irma screamed, "GAWD, IT HURT."

"Oh I am sorry, shall I withdraw?" I said.

"NO DON'T," she groaned. I paused with my cock throbbing in her fuck hole.

"Oh it is better now. You can fuck me now," she sighed relaxing.

I started the fuck motion. My cock went in and out, back and forth fucking her.

She moaned and threw her legs up over my back and pulled me firmly inside her pussy. Her cunt was very tight. I felt the walls of Irma's cunt stretch before my big cock, as it slid in and out of her. I continued to vary the speed and length of my strokes constantly.

"Oh Saheb," Irma moaned pressing his crotch against her own.

Irma's ass lifted from the bed. My cock plunged deeper and deeper into her pussy as she twisted and humped with all her might from below. Her hands wandered firmly over my back and shoulders as I continued to fuck her.

I pinched her tits and squeezed her ass. I fucked her harder and faster. Her whole body shuddered violently. Her big tits rolled and pitched like a small boat in rough sea.

Irma began to writhe under me, slowly at first, and then more violently as I continued to fuck her. She spread her legs wider and wider allowing deeper penetration.

"SAHEB... OH, JESUS! DON'T STOP... PLEASE, DON'T STOP!" she pleaded.

I answered by driving my cock faster and harder into her.

"OH SAHEEEBB," she screamed in ecstasy with my cock throbbing inside her as it moved in and out.

Irma's body shuddered with each thrust. She pressed me to her naked body with all her strength. Her hips matched the rhythm of my strokes as though we were one. I drove in and out of her until I could stand it no longer.

"Irma, I am about to cum. I must soon withdraw," I gasped.

"NO, NO SAHEB DON'T. I'M SAFE, CUM INSIDE ME. FILL MY CUNT WITH YOUR SPUNK," she screamed.

"OH OHHH," I grunted shoving my cock deep inside her cunt and started blasting the entrance of her womb with blobs of cum.

Just then her body arched and throwing back her head, she shouted, "OH Y... HES OHHH OHHHHHH SAHEEBBB I AMMMM CUMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG."

"Oh Irma, that was fantastic," I moaned crushing her lips with mine.

We lay joined together for a long time savoring the intense feeling we had just shared. Soon my cock lost its stiffness and slid out of her cunt.

I rolled off and lit a cigarette for both of us. We lay smoking in silence. "Irma, have you had anal sex before," I asked when my cock was ready for second round.

"No, never," she replied.

"Then I'll take your ass hole cherry," I said.

"No, you won't," she said.

"I promise you'll like it," I said.

"I told you I won't let you fuck me in my ass hole and I mean it," she said raising her voice.

"Okay, if you feel so strongly about it," I said, "but you have no objection that I fuck you again."

"I insist on it," she giggled turning on her back and spreading her legs.

We had a delicious second fuck. Irma came several times by the time I shot my load up her cunt.

"Saheb, I must go now," Irma said, "it is after midnight."

"Stay a little longer, the night is still young," I said, "We'll fuck again."

"I'd like to but I can't stay," Irma said, "What would Karen think of me?"

"Alright, let us fuck one more time then you can go," I suggested.

"Saheb, please don't insist," she said getting out of bed, "We'll fuck tomorrow again."

"Promise," I asked.

"Cross my heart," she replied making a cross sign across her chest.

"Alright, I'll walk you to the hotel lobby," I said. We both dressed without speaking.

As we left my room I espied Karen and Ramu tip toeing out of Ramu's room.

"Irma, look," I whispered drawing her attention to the couple.

"OH," Irma gasped loudly on seeing them. Karen looked at us and blushed.

"What have you two been up to?" Karen tittered.

"Probably the same what you to have been up to," Irma giggled recovering quickly from her surprise.

Both the sisters blushed and looked sheepishly at each other.

"Ladies, lets have a drink. Karen, come with me," Ramu proposed and steered her into the sitting room.

"Good idea," I said endorsing Ramu's suggestion and followed them with Irma in tow.

After a couple of drinks the girls relaxed and laughed at the comic situation.

"Why did you come here?" Karen enquired.

"We came here to fuck," Irma replied frankly, "and you."

"We searched for you at the beach and then came to the cottage looking for you.

We kissed when we reached here. One thing led to another and we found ourselves in bed making love." Karen giggled.

"What will you girls do in your room? I suggest you spend the night with us,"

Ramu said.

"Good idea," I said, "Irma, let us go to bed."

Without a word Irma accompanied me to the bedroom. We undressed and got into bed.

"Irma, now we can fuck as often as we like," I chuckled.

"Yes, but excuse me for a moment, I must wash my panties. I hate to wear the same panties for two day without washing them." she said and went into the bathroom.

Ten minutes later she returned and getting into bed, giggled, "Saheb, I've washed my panties and now you can fuck me silly now."

We fucked two more times before going to sleep in each others arms.

I woke up in the morning and looked at my wristwatch.

"God, it is eight o'clock already," I exclaimed jumping out of bed. I went to the bathroom to do my morning business. I saw Irma's white panties drying on the towel rack.

"Irma, get up," I said shaking her, "Otherwise we'll miss the boat."

We had planned to take a day long cruise on a luxury ship.

"Oh Saheb, why did you wake me," she complained yawning, "I was dreaming that you were fucking me and I was about to cum."

"Irma, get up otherwise we will be late," I said.

"Saheb, come to bed and make me cum," she said seductively moving her hips in fuck motion.

"There is no time. I'll make you cum a dozen times tonight but now get ready," I said, "I am going to have a shower."

"You are a meanie," she pouted.

I was taking a shower when Irma walked in.

"Pass me a shower cap," she said. I gave her one.

"Your Majesty, can a poor girl join you in the shower?" she enquired with folded hands.

"Only if she is a real blonde and has big tits," I laughed.

"I am a real blonde," she laughed pointing to her golden blonde bush, "and do my tits qualify as big?

"They do," I chuckled, "come on in."

I soaped her back, her big tits and her cunt. When she applied soap on my cock it sprang to attention.

"Oh Saheb, please fuck me," she moaned moving the foreskin of my cock up and down.

It is very difficult to refuse a woman who is bent upon getting fucked.

I picked her up and impaled her cunt on my erect tool.

"AAHHHhhh," she moaned as my cock entered her cunt.

Then I pressed her back against the wall of the shower cubicle and began to fuck her. We fucked with the warm water running down our bodies.

"Oh Saheb, it feels wonderful," she moaned.

I continued to move her up and down on my hard member. "FASTER SAHEB FASTER I AM ABOUT TO CUM," she yelled.

I moved he up and down and simultaneously humped her from below.

"OH OHH DON'T STOP Y... HES GO ON OH I AMMM CUMMMIIINNNNNGGG," she screamed and she slumped down on my cock gasping for breath.

Few strokes later I shot my load up her cunt.

"Irma, we must hurry now otherwise we'll miss the boat," I panted.

"Aye, aye sir," she responded saluting me in military style.

We finished our shower and getting ready joined Karen and Ramu. They had just finished breakfast.

"You guys are late," Ramu said.

"Sorry, we overslept," I said apologetically.

"That's just an excuse," Karen giggled, "Irma is very horny. I bet you were fucking."

Irma's face turned beetroot red.

"Ramu, look she is blushing. It means I hit the nail on the head," Karen laughed gleefully.

Irma decided to meet Karen head on.

"Yes, we were fucking," she said defiantly, "Don't throw stones at me because you are as horny as I am. Ramu, am I right?"

Before Ramu could open his mouth Karen giggled, "We are identical twins for nothing."

They looked at each other lovingly.

"Irma," Karen said spreading her arms and taking couple of steps forward.

"Karen," Irma said running into Karen's embrace. They both hugged and kissed each other.

"Girls, break it up," Ramu said, "We must leave."

"Can't we eat something," Irma said, "I am starving."

"Not here. We must leave now," I said, "We'll eat something on the ship."

When we reached the lobby Karen said, "We'll are going up to our room. We'll be back in no time."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.