The King's Temporary Slave - Cover

The King's Temporary Slave

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Chapter 8: The milkers

Harem Sex Story: Chapter 8: The milkers - A woman commits herself to being a harem slave for a short period. Would she want to leave after?

Caution: This Harem Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fiction   Spanking   Harem  

A week after leaving the clinic, I sat in Sapphire's office typing my account of the whippings when the king stopped at my desk on his way through. I'd been working with my breasts exposed but I loosely covered them when I saw him enter the room. I don't know why I bothered because his first words were, "Let me see what they're like now Carol please." They were still multi-coloured and tender and I certainly wouldn't have wanted to wear a bra even if it was allowed but I could gently cup them in my palms without crying out. King Joshua reached over the desk to touch them and I immediately flinched but he was gentle and quietly asked how sore they were. "They're still very tender and ache all the time," I told him, "But not too bad." We had been well taken care of by the staff at the clinic,

"Good, they know what they are doing and things like that foam spray are not available in the UK." He paused and went on, "Come to my room tonight," he replied. He would be the first to have me since the whipping and I couldn't refuse him like I had done with the repeated requests from the Marenka's.

"Thank you. It deem it an honour to be at your service." It was the standard answer but I suddenly thought of it as being true. After being a whore to men and women every night for nearly three weeks, my forced abstinence left me with a feeling of being left out.

He sent for me around eight o'clock which was earlier than normal and immediately gave me a good, very enjoyable fucking without putting any pressure on my breasts except a couple of times by accident. He apologised each time. I was quite surprised at the consideration he showed; he was more like the king I knew at the embassy rather than the cruel one that ordered thrashings.

Afterwards we lay together and talked about my life here and got he got around to asking about my writing and if there was anything else I wanted to know about. I thought and answered, "I don't know if I am letting myself in for more trouble but there's two things I'm curious about. Firstly I've heard people mention the milkers but have never seen them. I'd like to know more about them and secondly, I'm curious about the lives of the work slaves. How they seem to live differently to the pampered lives of us harem slaves, yet they seem happy enough even when doing menial tasks."

King Joshua lay quiet for a short while thinking about what I said. "The milkers are a group of women with huge breasts. Udders would be a better term. They are kept lactating and provide milk for myself and members of my staff. You've actually had it in your tea when we've dined together. By normal standards your tits are large but they are nothing to the size of the milkers although, if you were here permanently, I have no doubt they would grow if we put you in the milking programme. I can arrange for you to visit the milk production parlour for a day or two if you wish but you will not be able to take part in the programme without becoming pregnant. As for your learning about the lives of work slaves, that you could do in a practical way but only if you agree. It is not part of your contract. If you agreed I could have you transferred for a few days to experience it as it really is. The pleasures and the punishments. In general, the punishments are only a few swats with the strap on your bare arse, nothing like you've been through. More severe punishments have to be sanctioned by me or the Palace Chamberlain and are done publicly for the entertainment of our guests."

We discussed it for a while until he said, "Enough of this chatter, I'm hard again so get your arse up ready for me to fuck it."

Nothing more was said about it and I spent the whole night in his bed and had breakfast in his room the next morning waited on by a near naked work young slave who helped us to shower afterwards. As a bonus, I missed Gym. Coach's exercises had improved my fitness but I couldn't say I enjoyed the sessions especially as he now seemed to concentrate on getting the muscles of my still tender tits to support their weight without help.

Brenda and Ken Wilson, amongst a list of others, requested me that evening and I accepted. Ken had been away to another site in Zamarabea for a few days but Brenda told me she ordered male slaves to service her each evening. Ken had no such luck in the rural site. I asked Jim if he had been invited and he had but declined. "I think my prick needs a few more days to recover and Nurse supports me in that. If I'd known you were going I might have agreed just to see you."

"If I can get Brenda to be gentle with you and if she hasn't ordered another man, will you come?" Jim nodded. I explained all this to Brenda when I arrived and a little later Jim appeared. We were examined carefully. Both gingerly touched my tits and I didn't let on they looked far worse than they felt. Jim's back and front we still a mass of welts which made all his body movements stiff but it was his prick that of course, took most of their attention.

"Will it get hard?" Brenda asked.

"Yes, but it is sore when it does and doesn't stay hard for too long. I haven't tried fucking again yet so I don't know how I will perform, ma'am."

"It looks pretty gross so I think I'll have to be satisfied with your tongue tonight. Ken's given me a good doing since he came back and I know he wants to get his prick in Carol again."

Ken tried to suckle my tits and that was quite nice until he tried to squeeze them as well. Even though he didn't do it hard, I pulled back in pain so he desisted and concentrated on fucking me. Jim had just brought Brenda to a climax and sat on the bed, his cock was half hard so when I'd finished cleaning Ken's prick, he suggested Jim could do with a suck too. I looked in askance at Jim who said to try it.

Very carefully I wrapped my lips around the head and when he made no move to push me away, I worked more and more of it into my mouth. Several times he grimaced and I stopped for a moment and then carried on again until I found he was slowly thrusting himself. It took a while but then suddenly I felt his sperm shoot into my throat. It was his first ejaculation since the Jap torture. He gave me a little smile and ruffled my hair. Brenda commented, "I think you two will make a nice couple."

While he lay on his side and rested, Brenda, Ken and I chatted about old times and my life here and what changes it would make to my lifestyle when I returned home. Brenda cupped and slowly massaged my breasts until my nipples stood out and I became very horny. Unfortunately Ken wasn't up to another bout yet so I took one of Brenda's hands and placed on my mound. She got the message and soon my juices were flowing. It was a minute or two later than she exclaimed, "Look, Jim's hard again." And indeed he was fully erect. "Do you want to try and do it with her?" Brenda asked.

"If you are ordering me, then I'll have to try ma'am," Jim replied with a smile.

"Get your arse over her and shag this slave senseless," Brenda laughingly ordered and then when he was close she whispered, "If it gets too much just pull out. We won't complain. We have gel if you want to use it although she's pretty slick at the moment. Perhaps she's always like that." Brenda couldn't resist having a little dig at me.

I lay myself across the bed with my cunt just clear of the side and my thighs as wide spread as I could get them unaided. It was certainly further than I could have spread them when I arrived. I guess Coach's exercises must have done some good. Jim entered very slowly and carefully and I could tell it was hurting him. "You don't have to," I said, but her said it was okay and he wanted to do it anyway. He managed to get in all the way and I had that lovely full feeling that a nicely stretched cunt produces. I wanted him to start ramming me hard but I knew too, that it would be too painful for him. Still he did work with a steady slow rhythm and I started to climax, then a short while later I climaxed again. By the time he ejaculated I'd had a beautiful series multiple orgasms, which brought forth the comment from Brenda, "Looks as if I should have made him fuck me." His prick looked very raw when he finally withdrew. I apologised for what I had done but he said that it was his own fault.

I woke terrified. A man was shaking me and his hand covered my mouth. "Make no noise please," the man said. His uniform told me he was a eunuch but he was not one of those I had seen before. "Come with me please." Sleepily and somewhat sore I got up. There was no point in questioning him. Eunuchs followed orders; they didn't make decisions. Someone in authority must have sent him but who? Why? Was I going to be punished again? A couple of girls opened their eyes as I went by and Sapphire looked at me questioningly. I shrugged. At least she was in a position to find out what was happening.

I paused at the toilets and indicated I needed to go and he nodded. Having spent over a month using the hole on the floor toilets in the company of others, I squatted without thinking about the eunuch watching. He led me through a digital coded security door, and along corridors I had no idea existed. Now we were clear of the sleeping area I could talk without disturbing anyone. "Where are you taking me?" I asked not really expecting a reply.

"Milk production." I was both surprised and relieved by his answer.

"But why at this unearthly hour?"

"Matron says so." The cryptic reply left me no wiser.

Eventually we came to a dormitory not too unlike the one I'd just left. At first sight, the main difference was the size and height of the beds and the way the women were lying on them. They were chest down and their fat arses, all those I saw were large women, were raised to expose their sex and arsehole. To see a double row of bulbous, bare, bums was a most obscene sight. I also noted that a few women wore a prominent bright fluorescent red anklet. One had the very visible marks of a strap on her arse and several others the marks were fading so I guessed discipline was used here too. Matron, another large woman with huge breasts, whispered, "Lie here like the others. Your day will start in half an hour. The king has instructed me to treat you just like all the milkers for the day."

The bed was quite different to any I had ever seen and I saw why the women were lying face down. Where their breasts should have contacted the mattress was a large, recess that allowed their 'udders' to hang free without being crushed. Across the bed at hip level was a bolster that raised the buttocks. I found the arrangement surprisingly comfortable and very erotic. I knew my cunt was well on display and any man could come along and rape me with ease. I wondered why no one suggested a bed like this after my tit thrashing. It would have been more comfortable for me.

I dozed but was awoken shortly by the noisy entry of men into the dorm. Two started to squabble over me until I heard the swish and loud slap of a strap on flesh. It brought forth a sharp cry from the victim. The eunuch that brought me smiled as he hooked the strap back to his belt. Almost immediately I felt a prick at my entrance, my first fuck of the day had begun. It lasted for about ten minutes and I was able to cum. "Not a bad way to start the day," I thought.

Glancing across to my neighbour, I saw she too was in the throws of an orgasm. She smiled and said, "Hi, I'm Sharon. You seem a bit small to be a milker, but I was volunteered to be your guide for the day and to treat you as one of us so you could experience everything." It was difficult to explain my position while being humped but she got the gist of it. When the men finished we got up and used the toilet. I noticed the holes were further apart in this section and that many of the women were extremely large if not overweight. "No gym for me this morning," I thought. Sharon and I showered together and I noticed the others did so in pairs but for those who had difficulty in bending sufficiently, there were work slaves to help them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.