Danica - Cover

Danica

Copyright© 2007 by Darkniciad

Part 12B

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 12B - A magic-user of little renown, Danica seeks a little excitement in her mundane life. When she is ensnared in the web of the Archmage Zoraster Arias, Danica gets far more than she bargained for. She discovers hidden power and hidden desires, long repressed, as Zoraster indoctrinates her to his service through pain, humiliation, and temptation. She forms bonds of friendship and love with others caught in Zoraster's web along the way, but can they escape and make him pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   High Fantasy   BDSM   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Slow  

Zoraster called Danica to her duty the next morning. She went to the viewing room, and saw that Camilla was already in Marlena's room. Anger flooded through Danica so strong that she felt her ears burning hot.

Camilla touched Marlena and spoke in a low sultry voice. Danica couldn't quite make out what Camilla was saying, but when Camilla reached down and laid her hand over Marlena's nether lips, Marlena's reply sounded out loud and clear.

"Get your hands off of me, you sick bitch!" Marlena screamed and slapped Camilla.

Danica smiled, but only for a moment. Zoraster almost immediately entered the room, appearing as if summoned by the sound of the smack.

"Ah, little Marlena — you disappoint me. I had hoped your mind was less restricted as to be held back by the taboos the world puts upon you," Zoraster said.

Camilla growled and raised her arm to strike Marlena, but the blow never fell. Zoraster gestured and Camilla's hand froze in mid strike. She struggled, but couldn't finish the blow.

"Leave, Camilla. Your part here is finished," Zoraster ordered in dismissive tones.

Camilla growled, but obeyed when Zoraster released her from his spell binding. She left the room with one last scowl at both Zoraster and the woman on the bed who had spurned her.

"Of course, you must realize that you couldn't have broken my spell over you. The truth is there was no spell over you. You were drugged to lessen your inhibitions occasionally as I tested your limits, but every desire, every need, every orgasm has been yours — and yours alone."

Danica remembered all too well how she felt when Zoraster revealed the very same thing to her. She could see in Marlena's face that the same feelings were drowning Marlena now.

I had hoped you might prove useful to me, as others have," Zoraster said and glanced back at the wall Danica watched through. "I hoped you might serve me in your punishment. I see now you are too set in the conventions of the world, and thus will be useless to me in that capacity. You will, however, still be punished. That should provide amusement for me at the least."

Zoraster gestured and Marlena suddenly stiffened straight out, her hands at her sides and her eyes staring at the ceiling. Danica felt her body stir at the sight of Marlena's breasts, the nipples hard, pointing toward the ceiling.

Zoraster spoke words of dark magic, and Danica felt her skin crawling as the madman wove his spell over Marlena. Danica knew the Art, and she could recognize from the flow of the words and gestures that the spell Zoraster was casting would affect both the woman's conscious and unconscious mind. It would leave her utterly under Zoraster's control unless she broke free of the spell.

Zoraster uttered the last words of the spell and Marlena went limp, her breath blasting from her lips in gasps.

"Now, my magic wraps around you in fact, instead of fiction. Your body now obeys me, as shall certain parts of your mind. The rest I leave to you. Such shall be your punishment, and my enjoyment." Zoraster turned toward the wall where Danica watched and summoned her, "Danica."

The madman gestured and Danica stood, knowing he meant for her to enter the room. Danica left the viewing room and then entered the room with Zoraster and Marlena.

"Usually, little rose, your escapades entertain me. What you did with Celes did not. If it ever happens again, I will visit a curse upon her that will make the curse upon her now seem as if it is nothing. Is that understood?" Zoraster moved his face within an inch of Danica's and scowled as he spoke.

The level of Zoraster's anger startled Danica, and she only managed to utter, "I understand."

"Good," Zoraster responded, and then turned to Marlena. "You have begun to think of Danica as a possible friend and ally in your imprisonment here, haven't you? Answer."

"Yes," Marlena replied and her face betrayed her surprise, revealing that she had answered against her will.

Zoraster laughed, the wicked horrible laugh that signaled his most twisted desires were surfacing. "Yes, you see now the depth of my control — or so you think. Now you shall have evidence of the true depth of my control. Danica, undress."

Danica disrobed. Still somewhat stunned by the display of anger against her when she entered, she didn't even hesitate or really consider what she was doing.

"Danica here is not under my spell. She obeys because she is apparently a great deal more intelligent than you." Zoraster pulled a chair near the bed as he spoke and sat down.

When Danica shrugged off her panties, Zoraster smiled and said, "Climb onto the bed Danica. Stand above Marlena's face."

Danica complied, climbing onto the bed. She tried to keep her lips from parting to reveal the gleam of wetness there, brought on by the sight of Marlena's nude body so close — and in some strange, twisted fashion by the control in Zoraster's voice.

When she stood over Marlena, Zoraster stood and leaned down close to Marlena.

"Now, Danica is going to pee for you. You will allow it to fill your mouth. You will desire it. You will beg for more. From this moment forward, any woman who is sent here will be pleasured by you in any fashion they wish. I'm quite sure the part of you that is mine now will learn to pleasure another woman quite well. It is natural for you to know how to do so, though you deny this most natural of things. You will deny it no longer," Zoraster said with a wicked grin.

Zoraster reached up and parted Danica's labia with his fingers, "Release," he ordered Danica.

Danica tried to find a calm center, and closed her eyes. She hadn't even noticed until this moment, but she suddenly needed to pee badly. She relaxed her muscles and a slight trickle ran down her lips to drip on Marlena's chin.

Marlena's tongue slipped quickly out from between her lips, and she did her best to lap up the drops of Danica's essence dripping onto her face. Danica relaxed more and a stream flowed from her. Zoraster pushed Danica backward slightly so that the golden arch went directly into Marlena's mouth.

Marlena moaned and tried to catch every drop as Danica emptied her bladder. Danica gasped quietly as well, as she relieved herself. Her body quivered and she felt her fires building as she watched the woman on the bed below her.

Marlena continued to lap for the wetness on her face after Danica finished. Zoraster pulled down on Danica's arm, lowering her toward Marlena's face.

"Now, cleanse her," Zoraster commanded and pushed Danica down the last few inches, to put her within reach of Marlena's tongue.

Danica gasped as Marlena slid the tip of her tongue over the moist labia in front of her. Marlena immediately attacked Danica's folds with hungry desire. What she lacked in skill and experience, she certainly made up for with eagerness.

Danica moaned and ground her sex into Marlena's face, which only caused Marlena to moan louder and lap even more hungrily. Danica was so caught up in her desires that she didn't even react when she felt Zoraster's finger slide into her from behind and below. She did react with a gasp when he pulled his slick finger from her wet heat and pushed it past the first knuckle into her ass, however.

Zoraster stroked his finger quickly in and out of Danica's ass while Marlena continued to lap her pussy. Marlena quickly grasped what she needed to do. She knew her body, and thus she knew another woman's. Danica knew she was going to come soon.

Danica gasped for breath, her whole body on fire. The tightness of her impending orgasm grew stronger every moment, until it was nearly unbearable. She gasped and screamed as Marlena continued to lap her.

Danica exploded into orgasm, a flood of her juices soaking Marlena's face. The illusionist gasped and continued to lick Danica's folds. Danica could feel her ass clamp tight around Zoraster's finger, though she soon lost all sense of reality as her orgasm removed everything else in the world from her awareness.

When she drifted back to reality, Danica moved to the side and collapsed down onto her hands and knees on the bed, panting for breath.

Marlena still moaned in delight, licking the pee and cum from her face with vigor. Danica slowly caught her breath as the aftershocks of her orgasm ran through her.

When Danica could at last focus her eyes, she saw that Zoraster had disrobed and was mounting the bed. He roughly pulled Marlena's legs apart, and then slammed his cock into her. Danica could see the glimmer of wetness between Marlena's lips, and knew the illusionist was soaking wet. The sounds Zoraster's cock made as it thrust into Marlena's saturated canal only confirmed it.

Zoraster pounded the woman mercilessly. Danica could see slight evidence of pain in Marlena's face, though those hints were overshadowed by intense pleasure. Zoraster's big cock just kept thrusting into Marlena's tight canal, bringing screams of ecstasy from the illusionist.

Marlena's back arched high as she came. She loosed a loud, high-pitched wail as her orgasm clamped down on her. Her scream turned warbling as Zoraster continued to assault her.

At last, Zoraster jerked his manhood from inside Marlena and spurted his seed over her with a growl. Marlena loudly moaned and swirled the cream on her body with her fingers.

Zoraster reached down and pulled Danica upward by the hair, though he didn't use much pressure as Danica quickly complied. She didn't hesitate when Zoraster shoved his cock against her lips. She lapped Marlena's juices and Zoraster's cum off his still hard and throbbing shaft. She then sucked him deep into her throat for a few strokes before he pulled away from her.

"Now, taste me from her body, and taste her from her cup," Zoraster demanded with an evil grin as he climbed off the bed to pull his clothes back on.

Danica first lapped up the sticky trails of semen on Marlena's body. Then she slid down between Marlena's legs, and snaked out her tongue into the illusionist's still quivering sex. Marlena let out a sharp gasp and then squealed, as Danica tasted the sweet juices she had so long desired.

Danica was no novice, and quickly brought Marlena to the edge. Danica's head swam from the blending of bittersweet and salty tastes from both Zoraster and Marlena's cum, as she probed and licked Marlena.

Marlena came with a loud scream, but Danica was too lost in the taste and scent. She continued to devour the young woman, bringing her to yet another orgasm less than a minute later.

Just as Marlena cried out in climax again, Zoraster cast a spell and opened a pathway into Marlena's mind. The part of Marlena that she still controlled wept in a combination of defeat and disgust, her thoughts projected directly in Danica's mind.

Danica pulled away from the woman's still quivering body, slapping a hand over her mouth as the horrible image played in her mind. She could just barely hear the sounds of Marlena continuing to come, and Zoraster laughing.

Danica felt tears welling up in her eyes as the mental contact broke. Her tears dried almost immediately in the red-hot fires of her anger at Zoraster for what he had done to them both.

Zoraster only continued to laugh, and then gestured while speaking words of magic. Danica felt her body go rigid, and felt the tugs of Zoraster's control as he pulled her back toward the bed. At the same time, he ordered the still shivering Marlena to her hands and knees.

Danica had to sit and watch as Zoraster once again disrobed. He slid in behind Marlena and buried his cock to the hilt in her saturated sex. He stroked it a few times, and then withdrew.

With a gesture, he ordered Danica's body to tease Marlena's, and released his control over Marlena's outer consciousness.

"No, no, no, no, stop," Marlena pitifully moaned. The struggle to move from her position on the bed was obvious, but Zoraster's magic still controlled her body.

Zoraster parted Marlena's cheeks with both hands and shoved his cock in her ass. Marlena yelped in pain and emitted staccato sobs as Zoraster mercilessly fucked her ass.

Danica had to watch the whole thing from inches away as the rubbed and fingered Marlena. Marlena's cries and sobs turned hoarse as Zoraster continued to violate her tight ass.

At last, he shoved his rock hard shaft in to the hilt a final time. Marlena let out a loud croak of pain as Zoraster filled her ass with his seed.

Danica remained in the same close position by Zoraster's orders, and tearfully watched as the Archmage pulled his blood and cum covered cock slowly — so slowly — out of Marlena's ass. Danica could feel the tears running down her cheeks.

Zoraster cleaned up and dressed, leaving both weeping women in their positions until he finished. "Now, tend to her and return to your rooms, Danica."

He then left without another word.

Both women collapsed to the bed as the door closed behind Zoraster, his spell over them broken.

Danica managed to force her body to move, to reach her clothes lying on the floor. She gathered up the healing potions and salves, and then returned to the bed to tend to the sobbing and shivering Marlena.

Marlena pulled away when Danica approached, wincing in pain as she did so. "Get away from me, you sick bitch," she croaked.

"I just want to help you — ease the pain," Danica tried to assure the illusionist.

"Y-you just want t-to touch me a-again," Marlena stammered while trying to cover her body with her hands and avoid looking at the still nude Danica.

Danica grabbed her robe and pulled it on. She then walked over to Marlena and said, "I'm being tortured just as much as you are here. You can't begin to understand what I've been through. Yes, I enjoyed you licking my pussy. Yes, I enjoyed tasting you. I took no pleasure when that bastard showed me your horror at it all happening and your body responding with pleasure to it against your will."

"How can you do such an unnatural thing?" Marlena asked and began to sob again.

"Unnatural is in the eye of the beholder," Danica said and then sighed. "Please, let me use what I have here to dull the pain. I promise I'll be quick about it, and then I'll leave. It's what I've been ordered to do anyway."

After a few false starts where Marlena pulled away from her, Danica managed to get healing salves on Marlena's tortured nether lips and puckered bottom. Zoraster's merciless attention had left the woman split and bleeding in both places. Danica hadn't even noticed the splits while lapping Marlena, which greatly embarrassed her.

She managed to get the illusionist to drink a healing potion as well, and then turned to leave the room without a word. She heard the sounds of sobbing as she closed the door.


Time passed...

Danica's life remained ever the same. Her time tending to Marlena was now over, as Marlena would not show the hidden desires Danica had found within her. Zoraster forced Danica to return to Marlena's room twice, again controlling both their bodies as they coupled. All the while, he let Danica feel the torment in Marlena's mind even as the illusionist screamed in ecstasy.

Other than this, Danica didn't know — and truthfully tried not to imagine — what sort of tortures Zoraster visited upon the illusionist. Danica continued to work in her lab, crafting new magic and magic items. She sought new conquests and familiar friends to quell the needs of her body. She absorbed every ounce of magical knowledge she could find within Zoraster's vast library.

Danica wore a brassiere almost constantly. Her large breasts always seemed to interfere with anything she did, and the brassiere not only emphasized her figure, it kept the large globes out of Danica's way.

All the while, she knew that though her studies gave her pleasure and passed the time of her imprisonment, her knowledge only made her a stronger pawn in Zoraster's game.

Of Celes, Danica saw little. Zoraster kept the two apart because of the intimate moment they had shared. Danica felt an empty spot within her, and she knew that only Celes' presence and friendship could fill that void. Danica felt that loss keenly, and she felt the monotony of her existence wash over her and threaten to overwhelm her more often.

Andrea helped to fill the void to some extent, and they spent much time together — as both friends and lovers. Zoraster conspired to keep them apart as well, however, and Andrea could never truly fit into Danica's empty space since she didn't know the ways of magic.

The seasons turned — another full year. Zoraster sent Danica on a few tasks as time continued to reach out toward infinity. Each task was dangerous and filled with unexpected turns. Danica completed all of the tasks flawlessly — most often easily — thanks to her quick mind, lovely body, and magical powers. The coin she earned for completion of her tasks would be enough for her to live quite comfortably for life. She could pursue her magic without fear of running out of gold.

Danica — in some ways — almost felt at home when she stayed in the places Zoraster allowed her to visit. She felt almost free when she was outside Zoraster's complex. She even purchased small apartments in many places and furnished them to her own tastes. Zoraster saw to it that these feelings of freedom were short lived, however. He frequently called her back for no other reason than to deny her a few moments of happiness.

She saw little of her mad captor. When sent on tasks, notes or messengers delivered the instructions. Zoraster pressed most of her reminders upon her without his presence, although Danica was somehow sure that he watched. Whenever she grew too complacent — too close to forgetting she was a prisoner and pawn — Zoraster would remind her harshly of reality. He had many means to do so, though Danica found her clones the most horrific, and so the madman used the copies against her often. The Archmage worked to stifle her spirit, and Danica could feel it working.


Zoraster sat in his scrying room, contemplating the state of all his schemes and plans. All moved forward, conforming to his vision. His mind turned to Danica. His little rose had shown far too much independence, and thus he had taken great pains to remind her often of that reality over the last year.

It was her audacity in seeking sexual satisfaction with Celes that disturbed and angered him the most. That one act was the driving force behind the strength of the reminders he pressed upon her during this time.

However, the Archmage also considered the danger of her encounter with Mindblind and Geflon. She needed to be away from any situation that could filter back to those two nobles and cause them to consider that meeting. Danica was too useful to give up, and so Zoraster considered it necessary to keep her stifled and hidden away until the danger lessened.

Now, he felt the time was right. He had felt the absence of her skills — forced to use other pawns to accomplish what he would normally have preferred to be one of Danica's tasks. He had used her where possible, but carefully considered her every task to avoid revealing her to those who could prove a danger to him. Now, he felt that threat remote enough to prove of little relevance.


At some point, Marlena's will broke. Danica only knew this when Zoraster sent her to quickly retrieve the illusionist in some far away land upon completion of a task. Marlena barely escaped with her life despite Danica's quick arrival, magical shielding, and even quicker departure.

The woman would have died had she been conscious, because Zoraster had ordered Danica on the rescue while she soaked in the tub one night. When Danica teleported to the location Zoraster implanted in her mind, she was stark naked and still dripping wet.

Zoraster had thrust the teleportation device in Danica's hand without even letting her step from the tub. Danica knew that Marlena would have likely pushed her away, leaving the illusionist in the path of the devastating spell cast by the wizard pursuing her.

Danica thought it likely that she could have faced grave danger as well. She felt the power of the spell as it slammed into her shield, and she knew it was considerable. Fortunately, the sight of a naked woman appearing on the field of battle distracted the man, and Danica was able to teleport away before he could recover from the startling vision.

Danica spent two weeks caring for the bedridden woman. Though she had completed her task successfully, and would receive her freedom, she had forced Zoraster to send an unexpected rescue. He decided that letting Marlena heal with only potions and tending instead of a priest's healing would suffice as punishment for that partial failure. Forcing Danica to tend to the illusionist, a task that would require Danica to see Marlena nude quite often, made the punishment all the sweeter for Zoraster. It tortured both women, each in their own way.

Danica spoke with Marlena and tried to help her pass the time as she lay in her bed wracked with slowly retreating pain. Danica could not help but hear the woman's thoughts as Marlena slowly came to trust — even to like her. It helped to warm the chill of the void within Danica, but could not fill it. Only Celes' could ever do that, and Zoraster still kept the two of them apart as much as possible.

The last night of the two weeks, the two women sat up late into the night talking of little things that dulled the ever-present knowledge of their fate. They smiled and laughed, generally coming to accept each other as some sort of friends before going to their beds for the night.

Danica awakened that morning panting from a dream about Marlena, her panties soaked with wetness caused by the realism of the dream. She had just shed her clothes and pulled her toy from the nightstand when the door opening startled her. Zoraster led a naked Marlena into Danica's room.

"You know what is required of you, if you wish to attain the freedom you desire," Zoraster said with a crooked grin as he sat down in a chair near Danica's bed.

Danica lay on the bed, her knees still parted wide in preparation to insert her toy, and watched as Marlena walked over to the bed. When the illusionist reached the bed, she climbed up on it.

The illusionist said nothing, but simply lowered her face to Danica's wet and waiting sex, sliding her tongue inside.

Danica shuddered and sighed as the woman's tongue touched her. She could not feel the telltale tingling of Zoraster's magic that signaled him linking their minds and taking control of their bodies.

Marlena's tongue slid slowly and teasingly over Danica's labia, and then between them. Danica could feel the hesitation in the illusionist — could sense that Marlena had to force her body to act — yet at the same time, Danica sensed something else. Faint impressions — not really thoughts — drifted through Marlena's head as she slowly lapped Danica's pussy. Some small, deeply buried part of Marlena haltingly came to life. Some tiny part of Marlena desired Danica, and wanted to feel her come.

Danica shuddered and moaned quietly as Marlena explored more thoroughly with her tongue. The woman was hesitant at first — a mixture of not wanting to do this and feeling lost without Zoraster's magic controlling her. Slowly, she sensed the signals Danica's body sent her and realized what touches brought the most pleasure. Marlena's skills increased by the moment, and Danica could feel her fires rising high as the illusionist lapped her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.