Preview

Danica

by Darkniciad

Copyright© 2007 by Darkniciad

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Ma/Ma, Mult, Consensual, NonConsensual, Reluctant, Magic, Fiction, High Fantasy, BDSM, Sadistic, Group Sex, First, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Petting, Fisting, Sex Toys, Squirting, Water Sports, Cream Pie, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Size, Big Breasts, Menstrual Play, Public Sex, Slow,

Fantasy Sex Story: A magic-user of little renown, Danica seeks a little excitement in her mundane life. When she is ensnared in the web of the Archmage Zoraster Arias, Danica gets far more than she bargained for. She discovers hidden power and hidden desires, long repressed, as Zoraster indoctrinates her to his service through pain, humiliation, and temptation. She forms bonds of friendship and love with others caught in Zoraster's web along the way, but can they escape and make him pay?

Author's Notes:

This is a long story set in my fantasy world. Most of my stories (except the Laresa tales) are set in this world, and offer history preceding this tale. This is more of a serial than a novel, so keep that in mind as you read, and you'll be in the proper mindset.

Because this story involves so many sexual situations and other themes, adding all the codes would fill half the screen. Suffice to say, the villains in this story are truly evil, and their actions prove it. Some situations may prove disturbing to readers, as the story explores numerous fetishes and dark ambition.

There are no detailed sexual scenes involving participants under the age of sixteen, bestiality, or necrophilia in this story. Mentions of the these three things may appear within the story, but are not detailed in any way, and are there to offer insight into the characters of the story. Otherwise, you are likely to encounter nearly anything within these pages.

Proceed with caution, and I hope you enjoy this tale.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.