Danica - Cover

Danica

Copyright© 2007 by Darkniciad

Part 10A

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 10A - A magic-user of little renown, Danica seeks a little excitement in her mundane life. When she is ensnared in the web of the Archmage Zoraster Arias, Danica gets far more than she bargained for. She discovers hidden power and hidden desires, long repressed, as Zoraster indoctrinates her to his service through pain, humiliation, and temptation. She forms bonds of friendship and love with others caught in Zoraster's web along the way, but can they escape and make him pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   High Fantasy   BDSM   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Slow  

Danica and Brandon took Celes and Terran to their rooms upon returning to the safety of the familiar stone walls of the fortress. Both wizards were exhausted beyond thought by the strain of the mass teleport and the subsequent run.

Everyone was in high spirits. Cheron and Brandon admired his new sword taken from the orc leader. Brandon remarked that the weapon looked like dwarven work — certainly nothing any orc could make. The two dwarves approached to point out telltale scrollwork on the silvery blade of the weapon.

"Aye, that's the work of me people," Griffith agreed, "An' what's more, it's the work of the Ironanvil clan. It's a Masterblade — likely the finest crafting to ever come from a master sword smith's forge."

"The power of the Dwarven gods is about the blade," Feros revealed. "It would never serve an orc, but it'll likely serve ye well. If'n the blade ever leaves yer grasp, ye can call it back to yer hand with a thought. It'll never lose its edge, an' it'll serve us all well in the wood. The blade is blessed against the likes of ogres, orcs, goblins, and giants — the ancient enemies o' me people. Not for takin' away from yer prowess, but likely t' blade was crossin' the critter up an' makin' yer killin' it easier. Wield it proudly and well."

The dwarves, cleric, and Brandon continued to look over the blade, and Bear walked over to join them. Danica sat and talked to Venaru. Danica thought that the stoic warrior appeared to have something on his mind, but he offered no overt signs.

Janelle suddenly broke the celebration with a scowl and angry words. "What were you all thinking — charging into the fray like that? You acted like a bunch of rank amateurs. We are a group. We fight as a group. If you were students, you would have kept running laps around the damn complex all night once we made it back here. You four endangered us all with that charge."

The four fighters cringed under Janelle's chastisement. Bear argued, "The day was won. They were only orcs," he argued weakly, his voice trailing off as Janelle's withering stare bored into him.

"Only orcs — in a forest full of other monsters!" Janelle's voice steadily rose in volume until she shouted the last word. "What if a giant had suddenly come crashing through the trees while you were in the middle of that morass of orcs?"

All of the fighters winced and stammered apologies, realizing their actions were indeed rash and dangerous.

"And you," Janelle growled, pointing at Bear. "Come here. I have more words for you."

Bear stood up and walked with slumped shoulders, following Janelle's lead. She berated him personally for his obvious attempt to make up for the ogre escaping earlier that day, and charging into the thick of battle like a madman.

The group around the sword finally broke up. The dwarves went to their chambers after a quick stop to apologize to Danica and Venaru for not thinking of the possible consequences of their actions during the battle.

By this time, Janelle was screaming at the cowering Bear. She actually started throwing punches at the big man's broad chest as she berated him. After one such punch, she collapsed into his arms in tears. He wrapped his arms around her and looked very confused.

"Sorry, I should have kept a level head," Cheron said to Danica and Venaru, also turning to offer the apology to Brandon as well. "I know our victory was not the result of luck, but the fact that no other creatures overwhelmed us before we finished the orcs off was."

"Well, remember it next time. Last thing I want is to lose one of you lovely ladies to an orc spear," Brandon said with a smile.

The four laughed a bit, and then glanced over at Bear and Janelle again. Bear did his best to comfort the softly crying Janelle.

Cheron leaned in close to Danica and whispered, "Well, I think I just lost my chance to see what a fine sword Bear holds sheathed in his trousers. There's something more there." Cheron paused for a moment and added, "Though, she might be persuaded to share him if I joined them in their bed."

Cheron stood back up and grabbed Brandon by the arm. "Let's go polish your sword," she said with a crooked smile, indicating that the shining weapon he held in his hand was not the sword she wanted to polish. He offered a broad grin and followed her out of the common room.

"I wish to thank you for the magic that spoiled the orc's aim. I was too late in noticing the creature, and surely would have been hit — were it not for your magic," Venaru said in a sudden rush of words.

"No need for thanks. We're a group and we protect each other, as Janelle said." Danica looked at the handsome man and offered a mischievous smile. "Though, if you would like to thank me, I'm sure we can find a way for you to do it properly," Danica suggested while laying a hand on his leg beneath the table.

Bear and Janelle stood up with a nod to Danica and left the common room. Danica looked back into Venaru's eyes afterward and saw the desire growing there. She stood and he followed her example, following the redhead to her room.

Shortly thereafter, the nude couple kissed passionately as they fell into Danica's bed. Danica wrapped her lips around his cock, pulling back the foreskin to suck on the purplish head beneath. His cock was straight and smooth, with no curving at all — and a nice length. She sucked him hungrily for a while, taking him deep into her throat and moaning around him.

He pulled her away from his throbbing cock, as he was close to climax and not yet ready to come. With firm touches, he bent Danica to her hands and knees on the bed. He knelt down behind her to flick his tongue over her wet heat.

Danica moaned in pleasure as his tongue danced over her with delightful pressure. He stabbed his stiff tongue deep inside her and Danica gasped thinking, Gods, it's so long, as he swirled his tongue in her depths.

He pulled back to lap her folds and clit with the stiff tip of his tongue, bringing shivers to Danica with every touch. He moved upward and flicked his tongue over the iris of her ass, then pushed his stiff tongue inside her sex once more.

Danica loudly moaned and rubbed her clit as he tongue fucked her so well. She came a few moments later with a long groan of bliss.

Venaru picked her up by the waist, lifting her easily with his strong, wiry arms. He pulled her wet folds to his mouth and draped her legs over his shoulders, devouring her hungrily.

Danica washed her tongue over his cock and stroked it with her hand as he held her up to lap her quivering folds. She gasped, her legs clamping tightly around his head, and tried to maintain enough concentration to keep her hand and tongue working on his cock.

Danica came again, pushing this time to erupt in a flood. Her juices ran down their bodies in little streams, and she tasted her dripping juices whenever they came within range of her lips. Venaru lifted her legs from his shoulders and leaned over to lay her down on her back. Danica grasped his legs and pulled her body beneath him.

He groaned as she tickled his ass with her tongue while stroking his hard cock in her hand. She rimmed his ass, tonguing the sensitive cord between it and his balls, feeling him getting harder in her stroking hand.

Venaru lifted one knee and moved around her to the head of the bed. He rolled Danica over on her side, lifted one of her legs high, and then pushed his stiff organ inside her to the hilt.

Danica moaned and gasped as he took her with hard, fast strokes, holding tightly to her upraised leg and pressing down hard on the other. Danica's head swam from the intensity of his cock stroking her so fast. She didn't think any man had ever fucked her so quickly before.

Danica's back arched as she came hard on his stroking cock, screaming her pleasure with her eyes tightly closed. He lowered her leg back to the bed, and then pulled her up by her hips to her hands and knees again. Danica still shuddered in orgasm when he slid back inside her again.

Venaru exhibited even more power and speed now, mounted behind her. He groaned as Danica's walls clenched tight about him each time a wave of orgasm shot through her. Danica's head was a complete muddle as he pounded her depths relentlessly. She dimly realized his finger had slipped into her ass as he pounded her, adding to the overwhelming sensations coursing through her.

Danica's orgasm came upon her without warning, and a loud, shrill scream burst from her as her body exploded, sending a flood of her cum washing over his still pounding cock. He came with a loud exclamation, still stroking her fast as he shot hot spurts of semen into her depths with every thrust.

He collapsed on top of her after a few more strokes, loudly gasping as they both collapsed on the bed, shaking and shuddering from their orgasms. Their bodies glistened with sweat, and neither could catch their breath. Quite some time passed before they broke from their coupling. Finally, Venaru returned to his own room, leaving Danica to bask in the afterglow.


The next day, Celes and Terran walked in with wide smiles to address everyone. Terran revealed the reason for their amusement. "The creatures are warring amongst themselves. Fights break out everywhere in the wood. The orcs in particular are being decimated. It would seem Brandon's sword felled their leader, the chief of clan chiefs. They are being led by lesser chiefs, and they have virtually no organization amongst the clans. The goblins and ogres are tearing them apart. The few giants are joining in the fun, smashing creatures on all sides."

Celes cackled, "Them critters are doin' our work for us, tearin' each other apart. If'n this don't draw them wizards out soon, they ain't gonna 'ave no army left ta send against this place."

"There is, however, some less fortunate news. It would seem our estimates of the creature's numbers were either wrong, or there are more creeping into the woods. The orcs, despite their decimation, still number in the hundreds. There are at least twice the number of goblins we had thought, and the ogres number at least one hundred fifty. There are no less than six hill giants as well," Terran said.

"Do you really believe your guesses were so far off, or that there are more coming?" Danica asked.

Terran answered, "If they continue to recruit more monsters, our efforts may be for nothing."

A wicked smile spread across Danica's face. "Well, none of the creatures trust the other. Perhaps we should give them reason not to trust their own kind as well."

"You have an idea?" Cheron asked, matching Danica's evil grin.

"Yes, and you inspired it. Terran, do you have items with fire shielding?" Danica asked.

"Yes, it is a common thing to issue to war wizards in the event they encounter another on the opposing side."

"We'll need them," Danica requested. "Celes, find us a goblin encampment. One that is fortified well enough that it won't likely have hostile neighbors attacking it at will. One with a shaman, and several warrior goblins would be perfect."

"Lookin' for a right powerful bunch ain't ye, Dearie? Lots o' warriors an' a shaman is no small bunch. Ye're talkin' near unta a hunnerd or more."

"What I'm planning should thin their numbers considerably before any real battle starts. Let me explain," Danica requested and motioned for everyone to gather around.

Smiles spread across all their faces as Danica explained the details of her inspiration.


Celes found an appropriate encampment some time later. The companions hurried under cloak of invisibility to the area soon afterward. They approached and evaluated the camp. The creatures had set up a crude shelter for the shaman, the building well guarded by warrior goblins. Danica estimated that there were over a hundred of the creatures in the area, between the group in the main camp and the numerous sentries.

The companions backtracked up the trail a short distance, Venaru and Janelle fanning out to check the surrounding area when Danica chose a place to stop. The pair returned to say that there were few other creatures nearby, and that the closest was only a small, frightened group of orcs with a pair of ogres hunting them.

Danica decided it was exactly what they were looking for. The men wove their illusions about them — Bear and Brandon taking on the appearance of warrior goblins, while the dwarves and Venaru appeared as their smaller but no less vicious cousins. All the illusions bore wounds, wearing torn and bloodied clothing.

Cheron was the next to assume her illusion, a half-goblin warrioress. Again, her illusion had the facial features and skin tone of the monster, but with her stunning body. Danica and Janelle did the same, imposing a goblin's features, size, and color onto their own bodies. Celes and Terran would remain hidden, though they both assumed the appearance of goblin shaman.

Celes and Terran went ahead under cloak of invisibility. The rest gave them time to reach the encampment and settle in. Once Danica decided enough time had passed, the companions broke onto the trail at a dead run. They looked over their shoulders often, acting as if something pursued them.

One of the sentries spun from behind a tree as they approached, leveling a spear at them. The group skidded to a halt, looking nervously behind them.

"Where you goin'? This our camp," the goblin sneered in its native tongue.

"Ogres and giants, smash up clan good. We run fast, but chased. Not seen 'em for a while. Us find kin — too few left," Brandon answered in perfect goblin.

"They not follow?" The goblin asked nervously, looking past the newcomers at the trail straining its hearing.

"Dunno. Not see for while. We no stop to look. No stop now. Go camp, join kin," Brandon grunted in the crude goblin tongue.

The creature signaled to one of its fellows hiding up in a tree above. "Me take 'em to Big Spells. Youz watch an' come runnin' if bigguns come," the first goblin snarled to the other, and then looked back at the companions. "Follow. Big Spells decide if you stay or go back get smashed by bigguns." The creature leered at Cheron as it spoke. The tunic of her illusion appeared badly torn, revealing her breasts through the tear — her left areole even peeking into the light.

The goblin loped down the trail at a jog. Several other sentries appeared, but recognized the markings of their clan on the leader and melted back into the trees without delaying the group.

Curious glances met the companions when they reached the edge of the encampment. The monsters mostly stared at the women, who were all dressed in tatters. Danica saw no female goblins anywhere as they walked through the camp.

The goblin guiding them approached the crude shelter and said, "Big Spells there. Powerful shaman. He decide. You go talk or not, me not care." It then wandered over to one of the warrior goblins guarding the shelter. It spoke as if to one of authority, relaying Brandon's lie.

When waved over, the companions moved toward the structure. A lot of tongue waggling met their ears as they walked. The door to the shelter opened as they neared the building.

Danica cursed silently when the figures approached. Four goblin alchemists flanked the shaman, dangerous foes that wielded strange alchemical weapons of destruction. The goblins wore their pouches, likely filled with the tools of their trade.

Danica could tell from the posture of the rest of the group that they understood the danger as well. The goblin shaman reached them quickly. "What want? You not my kin. Where come from?" it snarled at them.

"Bigguns smash clan. We run, find kin. We join you. Strong warriors, kill many before flee."

The shaman snorted, and then looked past Brandon at the women behind him. A wide smile filled with pointed yellow teeth crept across its face. "You join clan. Women mine now. Go," the shaman ordered.

Brandon howled in a perfect imitation of goblin anger and loss, "No take!"

The shaman shrugged. "You stay, give women. Go, we keep women. Women mine. You go or stay."

Brandon howled again, looking at the women, and then back at the shaman and his guards. With slumped shoulders, he wandered slowly toward a group of goblins around a fire. The other men followed with the same slump shouldered look of defeat. The men spread out some distance away from the shaman's shelter.

"Get in line," the shaman ordered the women. Danica and the others grumbled as they lined up shoulder to shoulder. Goblin females were fierce, independent creatures, and they fought savagely alongside the males. They always deferred immediately — if with some grumbling — to any command from a shaman.

The shaman walked up to Cheron, forced to look up at her because he was shorter than her half goblin form. He reached up a clawed hand and tore her tunic more, fully revealing her breasts. He smiled a wide, toothy grin at her revealed flesh. He motioned to the alchemists and they came forward, knives pulled from sheaths at their belts.

The shaman and the alchemist cut the clothing from the three women's bodies, drooling as their slices revealed female flesh. Goblins moved closer from all over the camp, eager to get a good look and be nearby in case the shaman wanted to reward any of them with the women. Brandon and the others stayed where they were, now conveniently behind the largest part of the creatures.

"Good women, strong mates. Good to ride," the shaman said with a toothy grin.

Danica watched the host of goblins carefully. She had perfectly guessed how the shaman would react to the uncommonly sexy bodies of her and her friends. Most goblin women were more muscular and brutish, and Danica had assumed that the rest of the goblins would move in close for a good look at naked female flesh. She waited nervously, trying to let as many goblins come as close as possible.

When one of the alchemists reached out and roughly grabbed Janelle's breast, grabbing her arm with the other hand, Danica released the spell stored in a ring on her finger.

Hell erupted about them as the Inferno spell sprang to immediate frightful life. Burning goblins screamed in agony all around. The fire shields protected the women, as well as the men now scrambling to attack, but a series of detonations sounded from nearby in the roaring columns of flames.

The concussive blast of the alchemists' creations exploding in their pouches knocked all three women onto their backs.

Brandon reflexively raised his arms against the wave of heat he knew would come, but his magical fire shielding kept him from even feeling it. Danica had warned everyone about the spell, but the incredible power the woman commanded astounded Brandon far beyond his expectations.

Goblins engulfed in flame and singed by the wave of heat screamed in pain all around him. He drew his fine new sword and started to cut down stunned goblins nearby. The moment of surprise passed quickly, and he soon fought ready, armed goblins instead of stunned, gaping ones. The detonations moments later surprised him and the goblins, distracting them all for a moment. He felt the shock waves roll over him hard, and saw mushroom plumes of black smoke rising from where the women stood hidden by the flames.

"Bloody hell," Brandon roared as he parried a sword thrust from a goblin that had turned back to him, the immediate threat.

Bear was no less stunned than Brandon. He too had leapt upon the goblins as soon as the fire roared to life. The detonations gave him pause as well. He saw that the dwarves and Venaru were also staring at the plumes of smoke until forced to defend themselves again.

Venaru recovered from the shock of the detonations quickly. He brought his sword back up to its deadly work, cutting down a still gaping goblin, and slicing another as he followed through with the strike.

He batted aside a thrown spear, and then leapt forward with incredible strength and grace, jumping up high when he landed to avoid a kick from the goblin as it drew its own rusty sword. It never finished the motion, but fell gurgling to the ground as Venaru's blade sliced through its throat.

Janelle quickly buckled on her sword belt, slung her quiver over her shoulder, and brought her bow up. Goblins fled and panicked all around. Janelle moved out of the flames where she could see clearly to take the monsters down. Her bow sang and a goblin fell heavily to the earth. A second shot took down another. She cursed as the bowstring cut across her bare breast on the second shot.

Cheron let out a mighty war cry and let fly her mace the moment she stepped from the still thick smoke of the flame burst. The mace blasted into the head of a goblin running toward her, the monster's momentum carrying it forward as the dead goblin fell over on its face and slid. Her mace back in her hands a moment later, Cheron charged toward a pair of goblins.

The sight of a stunningly sexy, nude, widely smiling female charging toward them caused the two goblins to pause and look at each other in confusion. It cost them, because the first went down in a heap as Cheron's thrown mace smashed into its face. The other creature snarled and charged the unarmed woman, only to yelp out in surprise and raise a hasty defense as her mace reappeared in her hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.