Danica - Cover

Danica

Copyright© 2007 by Darkniciad

Part 2B

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 2B - A magic-user of little renown, Danica seeks a little excitement in her mundane life. When she is ensnared in the web of the Archmage Zoraster Arias, Danica gets far more than she bargained for. She discovers hidden power and hidden desires, long repressed, as Zoraster indoctrinates her to his service through pain, humiliation, and temptation. She forms bonds of friendship and love with others caught in Zoraster's web along the way, but can they escape and make him pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   High Fantasy   BDSM   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Slow  

Danica awoke and ate the breakfast that was waiting for her on the bedside table. The food was hot, the juice cold, and Danica wondered — not for the first time — how whoever brought it knew so well when she would awaken.

Danica pulled off the soft silk chemise she slept in and dressed in the robes of a magic user for the first time since her arrival here. Her reading the last two days had sparked her interest, and she was determined to learn more.

She had never before had any desire to craft magic items, but the information she had read on creating personal items was deeply intriguing. To have her own little bits of magic she could summon with a word or thought, things she had created specifically for herself, truly sparked her interest.

She made her way to the main library, and after looking for a few moments, found another text on magic item creation that seemed to branch out into different areas than those she had already read.

Danica had been reading for quite a while when someone sat down opposite her at the table. She glanced up and noticed it was a middle-aged man, dressed in robes. Danica assumed he was probably one of the higher-standing mages. She nodded in acknowledgment of his presence, but returned to her reading.

"Interested in crafting your own little trinkets of Art?" the man inquired.

"I suppose, yes," Danica replied, slightly irritated at the interruption.

"You have chosen a good reference. That particular volume details the process very well, from the standpoint of a newcomer, onward to one who is well on the way to mastering the creation process. I use the knowledge there daily," the wizard confided.

That got Danica's attention. "You craft magical items often?"

"I do little else," he responded with a laugh. "I only venture out of my laboratory to eat, and rest my old eyes. The constant squinting requires me to venture forth and focus my eyes on objects a little farther from my face on occasion."

"Was it difficult to begin?" Danica asked, sitting the book down for a moment.

"I fumbled around quite badly in the beginning, until I had the good sense to find someone who had been at the task for a while and learned by example. It proved to be much easier then," he explained.

Danica nodded to indicate his words made sense to her. "I guess so. My name is Danica," she offered, wondering if she might glean some aid in her own quest from this man.

"I am Damian Silverstone," he informed her with a smile.

Danica smiled back, and then something about his name struck her. She realized what it was almost immediately, and flipped back to the first page of the book to see the man's name listed as the author.

Damian laughed, "You'll have to pardon me tooting my own horn and lauding the merits of my own book. I'm not exactly the most social of people, and I have to find ways to start conversations somehow. I find the lack of people to talk to the only real drawback to my self imposed seclusion."

Danica laughed with him, "I must agree though. From what I have read, this book does seem to be exactly what you say."

"Thank you," Damian acknowledged. "I would be willing to give you that opportunity to learn by example. I was about to return to my laboratory, as I have been out and about the entire day. My mind and hands burn to craft."

Danica considered for a moment, and then said, "I would be honored to observe one so knowledgeable at his work."

Damian laughed, "If I got that kind of respect every time I stepped out into the outside world, I imagine I might do it more often! Please, come with me then."

He rose, and Danica followed him. She found that his quarters were not so far from hers. He opened the door, and she followed him inside. Damian had a three-room suite. The main room was a living quarters, with a fully stocked pantry, a stove for cooking, places to sit and eat, and sections for leisure.

She saw a door that led to a bedroom. It was small, but still large enough to have room to move about while housing a king-size bed and other furnishings.

The third room was the man's laboratory, where he walked to now. It was larger than the main room, and every inch of the place was filled with shelves of books, apparatus, strange devices, cabinets filled with various materials, tables covered with works in progress, and glass front cases filled with completed items.

Danica absorbed everything as she looked around the room. Having a place such as this was a dream of hers. Her own small lab back home, where she prepared her spell components and studied, seemed a pitiful thing indeed, compared to this marvelous room.

"I have completed my studies, comparisons, and examination of existing spells and items for the item I want to work on today. I'm sure you know the mundane and long beginnings of the process from your reading," Damien commented.

Danica nodded and said, "Yes, I think that part may be my downfall in the whole venture."

He laughed dismissively, "Nonsense! You were so absorbed in your studies when I arrived in the library that you barely noticed me, though I had been observing you there for quite a few minutes. You have more than enough patience and center of purpose for the craft. Now where was I... ? Ah — yes — I have completed all the tedious processes, and I am ready to craft. I intend to create a simple, but unique piece of art today."

Danica felt her blood stirring as she thought about what she would soon see. To be here to witness the crafting of a one-of-a-kind magic item — even a minor one — was thrilling to her. "What will you be making?" she asked.

"I intend to create a stand to hold a book upright for easy viewing, one which can turn pages forward and back on command, as well as close and hold tight the book, in case I should wish to hide from prying eyes what is within."

Danica nodded, finding it not surprising that the man would be creating a magical item he was likely to use as a tool in creating other items later. He was rather singularly devoted to his chosen path in the Art.

Danica sat down in a chair next to Damian when he gestured for her to do so. She listened and watched carefully as he began to mold the stand from clay, in the shape of a pair of hands joined on a base.

He explained the careful attention to detail necessary in the crafting of the item that would hold the magic. All the while, his fingers worked quickly and carefully to mold the clay. He went on to explain the magical components that must be added as the item was crafted, and the spells that needed to be cast over it during the process.

Danica found it easy to understand as she heard his words, backed up by her reading, and watched him perform the very actions of which he spoke. At last, Damian sat back with a great sigh. The stand was completed, in the shape of two very realistic hands spread apart and turned just slightly inward.

"Now, we'll have to wait a bit to begin the final enchantments. When I craft in clay, I always fire and glaze my items. It is not necessary from what I have seen, nor does it provide any benefits that I know of for sure. I simply do not like to leave the artistic part of the process half finished," Damian explained.

"It is beautiful," Danica remarked.

"It will be even more so when it is finished," Damian responded with a grin. "Now, it is quite late. It will be hours before I rest, but I can see you are growing weary. Why not go rest while I fire and glaze this? You can always learn those skills at any time from a potter who likely has more skill than I do. Return tomorrow afternoon, and we shall begin the final enchantment process — to see if all this work has been worth it!"

"Thank you Damian," Danica responded. "This will help me a lot when I decide to begin crafting my own items someday."

"You are quite welcome. I find it most pleasing to have the company of one who enjoys to learn, and doesn't waste their breath yapping or asking questions that would be answered shortly, if they would just be patient!" He then added with a smile and a wink, "Especially when that person is a very attractive young woman."

Danica laughed and bid him good night, then returned to her chambers and went to bed.


Danica spent the morning in the library, continuing to read Damian's text on item creation, and then went to his chambers in the afternoon. He opened the door almost before she had a chance to knock on it. Apparently, he had been anticipating her.

She followed him to his lab and saw the item sitting on the main table. He had carefully glazed the hands in soft tones. They looked like real, if a bit pale, hands. He had carefully outlined the contours of the hands to give the illusion they were almost alive.

"As I said, I know of no actual benefit to taking this extra time. However, I have had much greater success in creating original magical items, and more powerful ones, than many I know of. So who is to say my extra care does not pay off?"

"You're right, they are even more beautiful," Danica observed.

Damian smiled wide, "Thank you! Now, to the real business at hand. Let us begin the casting of spells over them and see if we can bring them to life."

Danica watched and listened carefully as the learned man cast his spells and enchantments over the item. He took great care to explain each and every step in detail as he did it. Danica assisted him by keeping spell components at the ready, so that the process might be quickly completed.

At last, Damian cast the final enchantment. The hands glowed with a bright blue aura, which swirled around and about them, seeming to be absorbed by them. When the aura slowly faded, Damian sat down heavily in his chair. He was breathing hard, and sweat stood out on his forehead.

"It is done," He gasped. "I had not thought to complete it this evening, but your assistance proved quite valuable. I fear I pushed myself a little harder than I should have to finish it today. I do not believe I rushed too much, however. Let us see if we have succeeded."

Damian went across the room, picked up a book, and then stood it on the stand. The stand was perfectly crafted to hold the book at the ideal angle for someone sitting at the table beside it to read without eyestrain or moving to view the book.

Damian smiled, "Well, at the very least, I have a well-crafted book holder. Let us see if the magic is about it as I had intended." He then spoke a magical word of command.

The hands took on a softer appearance. The glazed look of the hands faded slightly, appearing more like real flesh. Damian spoke the next command, Turn, and the hands efficiently turned the page of the book. Back, was the next command, and the hands returned to the previous page. Close, Open, and Seal followed. The hands closed the book, then opened it, and then snapped it quickly closed on the last.

"Try to open it," Damian requested.

Danica tried to open the book, and then attempted to remove it from the hands, to no avail. She picked the stand up, turning it upside down, and had no better results. Nothing caused the hands to release the book.

Damian smiled and clapped, "Excellent! Nothing short of strong dispelling magic should make those hands let go without my voice commanding them!"

"It's marvelous," Danica remarked.

"Thank you!" Damian exclaimed. "Now I fear I have gotten all sweaty. I would not offend so beautiful a lady, so I shall go wash a little. Feel free to look around the Lab," he said with a smile and walked toward the bedroom.

Danica walked around the room, examining everything. She saw rings, amulets, wands, staves — magical items of every kind, in various stages of completion. All the notes and careful research for each piece was nearby the item in question.

She reached the back corner of the room and saw something sitting on a table under a soft white cloth. Danica pulled the cloth away and her eyes widened at what she saw.

Beneath the cloth was a life-sized, remarkably crafted and hand painted pussy. The object was rounded and appeared to be essentially a woman's pelvis sitting on the table. Incredible attention to detail had been paid to it, and it looked even more realistic than the hands had.

Damian returned and blushed when he saw what Danica was looking at. "One of my failures," he sighed.

"Failures?" Danica asked.

"It was commissioned by a man of great wealth, though not of his own making. He had married his money, though his bride was not appealing to him. She is extremely jealous and watches him closely. He finds little satisfaction in engaging her sexually, and does so rarely. He explained that he has found no way to sneak away to another woman due to her vigilance and thus commissioned this, a substitute that he could keep successfully hidden. Sadly, I was not able to fulfill his directives, and will not be paid until I have. The amount he has offered would ensure me at least a year of worry free work on any project I choose."

"The enchantments failed?" Danica asked, absently running her fingers along the lips of the ceramic pussy as she spoke.

"Uhmm, no — they succeeded," Damian replied, shaking his head and trying not to look at what Danica's fingers were doing. "Observe," he said, and then commanded the item with a soft voice, "Hide."

The item shrank quickly to the size of a coin, and then promptly changed its appearance to look exactly like a coin.

"Reveal," Damian said, and the item quickly grew back to the size it had been, "Perfectly as he had asked. It even feels like a coin if you don't know what you're looking for. One who knows it for what it is can detect the difference between it and a real coin, but anyone else would be fooled utterly without inspecting it magically."

"Live," Damian softly commanded, and Danica's eyes widened. Had she not known it was not real, she could have never guessed so. Danica reached out and touched the mound above the parted lips. The hair was soft and moved beneath her fingers. She touched the labia and they quivered slightly, just as her own might have. She slipped her fingers inside and felt wetness there.

"Had it not been for Zoraster, I could have never completed this as it is now. My own experiences with women are in the far flung past, back before written history," he said with a laugh. "I had only my faint memories until Zoraster provided me with a scrying crystal which gave me a quite close up view any time I wished to observe the real object I was trying to duplicate. But — alas — I still failed."

"What is wrong?" Danica asked, amazed by how realistic it was, and how much the pussy on the table was making her own grow damper by the moment.

"The merchant's factor said it didn't taste right, and that it failed to squeeze properly," Damian explained and threw up his hands. "I have revised the enchantments a dozen times, all for naught. Each time he still details what is wrong, I try and correct it, only to have him tell me something is still wrong," he finished with a sigh.

"It seems what you need is a working example," Danica said. As soon as the thought popped into her head, she became immediately, intensely aroused. The man was handsome and had aged well.

Damian laughed, "I fear there is little chance of that. I'm older than dirt. What woman would want to plop herself down and be my test subject? Likely none that would provide what the man who commissioned this wants."

"Perhaps there is a much greater chance than you think," Danica responded and stepped slowly toward him. The look in Damian's eyes was like that of a caged animal, his eyes darting this way and that, looking for escape.

Danica had her prey dead to rights, and there was no escape for him. "Learn from me what a woman tastes and feels like," she sensually whispered.

With that, she kissed him deeply, running her hands over him. She was pleased to note that his manhood was rock hard and of a nice size. Their lips parted, and then Danica walked from the room, shedding her clothing as she went.

She was nude by the time she reached the door to the main room. Damian was still standing in the corner, watching her with an open-mouthed stare.

Danica leaned against the doorjamb, and then beckoned him with her finger. He seemed to snap from a trance and walked toward the door. When he was nearly there, Danica turned and walked to the bedroom, still beckoning him to follow.

When he stepped into the bedroom, Danica pressed her naked body against him and kissed him lustily, then undressed him as she kissed him.

She kissed her way down his body as she removed his clothing. He gasped at the feeling of a beautiful woman's lips on his body, which had indeed weathered the years very well, for the first time in many years.

Danica finished undressing him and purred when revealing his manhood confirmed it was all her touch through his clothing had surmised. There was already a drop of pre-cum forming on the tip. She slid her tongue out and gingerly licked it from him, drawing a shudder and a gasp from the man.

She backed toward the bed, pulling him along by the arm, and lay down when she reached it. She spread her legs wide and said, "Now taste me. Put your mouth on me and make me come. Get a good taste, and you'll know exactly what your client wants."

He climbed onto the bed, finding that his faint memories served him very well. He slid his tongue inside her and lapped at her sex with gusto.

Danica moaned as he became surer of himself and made her feel really good. She rocked and ground her wet heat up to his lips, telling him how good he was making her feel, begging him to make her come for him.

He was hungrily devouring her, and she soon reached her peak, coming hard and pressing her quivering folds into his eager face. He pulled away, her sticky juices smeared all over his face. Danica slowly came down from her heights and asked him, "Do you think you might be able to duplicate that in your crafting?"

"I shall go to my grave with your sweet taste and your scent tantalizing me," he replied with a sigh. "Yes, I am quite sure I can fashion enchantments now that will make my client more than happy with his purchase."

"Now for the rest," Danica said with a smile. "Will you allow me to cast one of my own small magics upon you? You have said it has been some time since you have been with a woman, and you will probably be sensitive. I want you to get a good feeling of me. My spell will make you less sensitive so that you can hold out for quite some time."

He smiled back and replied, "Please do. I feel near ready to release just looking at your body and anticipating."

Danica slowly spoke the few quiet words of her spell and touched his cock gently. She then lay back on the bed and said, "Take me. Feel again what it is like to be buried deep inside a woman who wants you desperately. Feel me come while I'm wrapped tight around you."

Damian moved up to her on his knees and then reached down between her legs to guide his cock inside her. He pushed inside her to the hilt with a sigh of satisfaction much like that of a teenager doing so for the very first time.

However, he was not a teenager, and again his memories served him well. He stroked Danica from varying angles, at different speeds. He caressed her clit beneath her hood with his fingers. All the while, Danica spoke to him huskily, spurring him on to greater efforts.

She came once, and then again wrapped around his cock, squeezing him extra tight to give him a good feel. As she built toward her third orgasm, Danica said, "I'm going to release my enchantment on you when I'm close. I want to feel you explode inside me. I want you to come with me. Make me come and fill me up."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.