Danica - Cover

Danica

Copyright© 2007 by Darkniciad

Part 1C

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 1C - A magic-user of little renown, Danica seeks a little excitement in her mundane life. When she is ensnared in the web of the Archmage Zoraster Arias, Danica gets far more than she bargained for. She discovers hidden power and hidden desires, long repressed, as Zoraster indoctrinates her to his service through pain, humiliation, and temptation. She forms bonds of friendship and love with others caught in Zoraster's web along the way, but can they escape and make him pay?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   High Fantasy   BDSM   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Slow  

Danica only knew she'd lost consciousness when the old woman awakened her. "Get yerself up. We're off ta the healers again. Garthak worked ye over good."

Danica didn't protest, because the moment she fully awakened, she was painfully aware of the burning and stinging in all her most sensitive parts. Danica stood and followed the old woman out the door. She hesitated when she realized she was still stark naked and spattered with dried cum.

"There ain't no time to be fiddlin' with that. Jus' c'mon, dear," Celes said as she opened the door.

When they passed outside, the old woman spoke words of magic, whisking them both away from the leering eyes of the guard in the hall. They appeared in the healer's quarters and he started, nearly falling from his chair. As he stood, he exclaimed, "Damn you woman! Can you not walk like a civilized person?"

"Quit yer bellyachin' an' do yer job," Celes said while motioning for Danica to lie on the slanted table again.

"Hmmph, you could at least clean her up and dress her before you bring her here," the old man admonished as he sat down in front of Danica.

"Why? There weren't no time to be hosin' her down, an' ye just gotta take 'er clothes off ta see what needs healin' anyhow. Seein' her in the all-together remind ye too much that yer old pole don't stand up no more?" Celes let out an amused cackle.

"My order takes a vow of chastity from the moment they choose this path in life," the old healer said with a snort.

"Somebody should tell that to the pages yer order has runnin' about the temple. Might save 'em a right lot of fondlin'," the old woman shot back.

The healer turned around and glared, but then returned to his examination. He entreated his god for power, and once again, the stinging cold spread through Danica's body. The welts smoothed and the redness faded from her skin as the healing magic did its work.

The old woman teleported the both of them back to the hallway outside Danica's prison. She opened the door and said, "Get yerself on in," turning to leave as she spoke.

"Aren't you coming in?" Danica asked. The magically aged woman was the closest thing she had to a friend in this place, and she felt the need for one now.

"No," the old woman replied, the cackling accent gone, as she walked away down the hallway.

Danica walked into the room and found it was not empty.

"Welcome, Danica. I'm Camilla," said a woman seated on the bed.

Danica looked the woman over as she shut the door. The unexpected visitor was dressed in a tight fitting gown, cut low in the neck and slit high from the hem — showing off her curves as she lounged on the bed. Her hair was black as night, and hung down a few inches below her shoulders. Her breasts, straining against the fabric, were not as large as Danica's, but still quite substantial. Her eyes were dark, and she had full, sensual lips — painted a bright red.

"Quite a frightful mess aren't you?" Camilla said and rose from the bed. "I've changed the bed and drawn a bath. Why don't you get cleaned up?"

Danica walked past the woman and ascended the steps to the tub. She eased down into the water with a sigh, wondering what the woman's game was.

The newcomer walked over in front of the tub and peeled off the dress she wore. Danica felt her loins stir as Camilla undressed, and color rose to her cheeks because of it. The woman's breasts were indeed just slightly smaller than Danica's, with nipples that were not so big around, but much longer. Her mound was adorned with a dark tangle of shortly trimmed hair.

Camilla ascended the steps on the side of the tub and eased down into the water with a sigh that echoed the one Danica had emitted earlier. She then reached over for a cloth and leaned toward Danica.

She handed a cloth to Danica, and then ran her own over Danica's body. Danica tingled with each touch. The cloth running softly over her neck, back, and tummy was deeply sensual and arousing. Camilla then brought the cloth to Danica's breasts — lingering on her nipples — taking far longer than was necessary to clean her, looking at Danica intently as she did so.

When Danica made no move, Camilla reached down and guided the hand with the cloth up to her own breast. Danica started to wash her fellow bather, finding her thoughts — and hands — lingering on the woman's breasts.

They washed each other sensually, the raven-haired beauty even moaning slightly as they labored over each other's bodies. They washed each other's hair, and then Camilla patted the seat above the tub. "You're getting stubbly," she said with a note of teasing in her voice.

Danica's face turned bright red, but she climbed up on the seat. The other woman rose up from the tub between Danica's outspread legs and reached over to pick up the razor.

Danica's legs were smooth again in no time. Camilla then put her free hand on Danica's thigh and went to work between Danica's legs.

She lingered much longer in this, pulling Danica's labia aside to make sure she got each and every tiny bit of stubble with the razor. She finished by carefully shaving around the tiny elongated triangle of hair Danica left on her mound, and trimming it just a bit with clippers. Danica felt gathering moisture between her legs as the woman touched her.

Camilla ran her fingers over Danica's nether lips, as if to evaluate her work. "There — all nice and smooth again. Not bad for my first time," she said with a smile. She then grasped Danica's hand and led her back down into the tub. As soon as Danica was back in the tub, the woman climbed up on the seat herself.

"Do it for me," she said, her tone a mixture of request and command.

Danica rose up out of the water between the woman's legs. The legs were smooth, so Danica assumed the woman wanted her sex shaven. She began with the clippers, trimming down all the hair as short as she possibly could. She then went to work with the razor, all the practiced speed of one who has done this task daily for years evident in her work.

As she did so, however, she lingered as she touched the woman in front of her. Danica was getting wetter by the moment, and the water she stood in had nothing to do with it.

Danica ran her fingers over Camilla's smooth skin when she finished, feeling a shudder run through her. Camilla did the same, and let out a pleasure-filled moan.

"I like it," she said with a smile, then put her hand behind Danica's head, and twined her fingers through the auburn curls. Gentle pressure then pulled Danica's head toward the woman's freshly shaven nether lips. Danica resisted, and the pressure increased, the fingers twined in her hair tightening to pull at the follicles painfully.

Danica couldn't resist the woman's strength, nor could she resist the need inside her that was growing by the moment. Her face slid in between Camilla's thighs, and she was quickly right up against the other woman's pussy, which was glistening with wetness that had nothing to do with the bath either.

"You know what makes you feel good — do it to me, now," Camilla said with an authoritative note in her voice, and pulled Danica's face hard against her.

Danica's tongue snaked out, surprising her because she had thought to resist. She had never even considered licking another woman, yet here she was almost hungering for it. Her tongue slid along the length of the parting of the woman's lips, and then between them. Her pulse raced from the feeling of soft resistance from Camilla's labia as her tongue slid between them.

An approving moan sounded from the dark-haired woman. Danica wiggled her tongue, probing deeper, and got her first real taste of a woman. The bittersweet taste and the heady scent of arousal made Danica's head swim. She lapped at Camilla's walls, then back out to the labia. Taking them between her own lips, Danica marveled at the texture of them. The woman's lips felt so different in her mouth than they did beneath her fingertips.

"Mmmm, that's it, little one, make it feel good," Camilla moaned.

Danica reached up and parted the woman's folds with her fingers. She stabbed her tongue deep inside, seeking the gathered wetness, and got another moan in response. She pulled back and flicked her tongue over the soft labia, and then sucked them one after another between her lips, still lost in the fascinating texture of them. Danica couldn't resist probing back in with her tongue to gather up the fresh wetness seeping there.

The woman she was licking with such need began to breathe harder and moan more passionately. Danica hadn't even realized her other hand had snaked around behind her to tame her own needs. Lifting Camilla's hood, Danica swirled her tongue over the erect bud beneath. This drew a long groan from the woman and caused her to pull Danica's face tighter against her.

Danica lapped, sucked, and probed — suddenly needing to feel this woman come on her tongue. She was rubbing her own folds quickly with her other hand.

Camilla grabbed the arm Danica was pleasuring herself with and pulled it away from her pussy. Danica moaned in protest, but the woman admonished, "Concentrate on what you're doing. There's time enough for that later."

Danica found she had little trouble ignoring the need of her own body, so entranced was she by her first taste of a woman. Her tongue darted all over the folds in front of her, slid down to swirl around the iris of Camilla's ass, and even probed slightly inside it.

Danica felt the hands on the side of her head grip tighter, and she was pulled hard up against the pussy she was hungrily devouring, centering her lips over the swollen clit, which was well revealed by Camilla lifting her hood out of the way. Danica sucked the throbbing bud between her lips, and kept sucking while she flicked her tongue all over it rapidly. The raven-haired woman's moans were becoming staccato now, and she ground her pussy into Danica's face, rubbing her labia over Danica's chin.

Suddenly the hands gripping Danica's head twined painfully in her hair. Danica heard a loud scream of ecstasy and felt an amazing release, the likes of which she had never dreamed of. The pussy she was lapping was gushing. It was not oozing — not flowing — but gushing into her open mouth. Bittersweet juices squirted out in a torrent to splash all over Danica's face, hair, and breasts, absolutely soaking her as she rode the bucking woman who held her tight.

Another pair of quick spurts followed the initial flood, and then the hands holding her relaxed slightly. Danica moved back with wide eyes, amazed at what she had just witnessed, awe struck by how much it had aroused her.

Camilla panted and shuddered through the aftershocks of her incredible orgasm, and then looked down at Danica's soaked face with a smile. She rubbed her hands over Danica's face, gathering up the wetness, and brought it to her own lips with a purr. The dark-haired beauty moaned long and deep, then said, "Incredible wasn't it? As amazing as it is to see, feel, and cause, it's even more amazing to experience."

Camilla sat up and stepped from the chair with a final shudder, and then climbed down the steps from the tub, "I'm going to teach you to feel it, to make that sweet pussy squirt a flood onto your lover's face. Get out of the tub."

Danica climbed out as the woman toweled first herself, then Danica dry. She then led Danica over to the bed and pointed to direct her to lie down.

Danica was perplexed to find she didn't have the slightest objection to this woman preparing to put her mouth on her, and to find she needed it so badly that she ached. Was Zoraster's magic overwhelming her completely? Was she to be a wanton sex slave that desired anything remotely sexual with a hunger that could not be sated?

Camilla instructed, "Go to the chamber pot and relieve yourself — then return."

Danica moaned slightly in protest of the delay, but obeyed. She did not really feel the need, but found that when she squatted over the chamber pot that she indeed did have a slight need to go.

She returned to the bed when she had finished. Camilla directed Danica to lie down, and she did so, spreading her legs wide and causing a knowing smile to creep over the face of the woman now leaning down onto the bed.

"You will not touch yourself in any way. I am in control," the woman instructed, "You will reach your peak when I decide to let you. When you do, I want you to push like you are trying to pee. Push hard. Your bladder is empty, so that's not what's going to happen. What should happen is that you should gush, at least a little. If you do not, I'm going to be very cross with you. Biting arouses me a great deal, and I know any damage I do will be healed quickly because of Zoraster's interest in you. If you fail to gush at all, I will indulge that little fantasy to its fullest. Do you understand?"

Danica's eyes widened, and she nodded in the affirmative. Camilla smiled and slid her face down between Danica's legs.

The first feather light touch of another woman's tongue on her sex caused Danica to shiver uncontrollably for a moment, though it seemed it was never going to end to her. When at last the quake finished with her, she felt in earnest what it was like to be loved by a woman. She watched intently as Camilla lapped and sucked her, always looking up into her eyes with a sultry stare, which only turned Danica on even more.

Danica was building toward an orgasm quickly as the woman's tongue and lips probed and sucked her at a feverish pace. She was nearly to her peak and ready to topple over when Camilla pulled away.

"Not yet," Camilla said with a wicked smile as she avoided Danica's hands and legs trying to pull her face back in to finish the job. Instead, she climbed over and pressed her lips against Danica's in a kiss.

Danica returned the kiss passionately, and lapped her own juices from the woman's face when their lips parted. Camilla smiled darkly — erotically — and then moved downward to suck one of Danica's large nipples into her mouth. She suckled it for a few moments, and then bit down. It was enough to be painful, but not enough to draw blood. She then repeated the action on the other nipple.

The temptress then shuddered in ecstasy and moved back down between Danica's thighs. Danica ground her pussy into the woman's face. The fire that had been building inside her had cooled somewhat, but was growing to a white-hot flame quickly under the woman's expert tongue.

Again, just as Danica was about to explode, Camilla pulled away. Just before she denied Danica, she bit her clit. The bite was not as hard as the one to her nipple, but it was enough to make Danica's head swim.

A few moments later, the evil tongue was back inside her again. Again and again, Danica was drawn to the heights of ecstasy, only to be left teetering and sliding back down at the last crucial moment.

Danica was almost sobbing, begging the woman to make her come. The raven-haired beauty only smiled wickedly as she looked up into Danica's tortured eyes.

Again, Danica was brought to her heights — and again she was denied. Dozens of times she was brought so close only to be left to cool. Finally, Camilla said, "I'm going to give you your release now. You're built up and ready. Remember — push when you come. You know what will happen if you fail me."

With that, Camilla slid a finger into Danica's depths. When she pulled it free, it was completely coated in Danica's juices. The dark-haired woman slid it slowly into the iris of Danica's ass, bringing a gasp from her.

Two fingers of Camilla's other hand pressed inside Danica and up behind her mound. Danica knew what the woman was doing, as she had discovered that magical spot while masturbating at an early age. The deep throbbing she expected built inside her as the woman stroked with her two fingers while spinning the other in her ass.

Camilla's lips then closed over Danica's clit, sucking hard, with her tongue dancing over it at a speed that seemed almost impossible. Danica writhed and squealed, grinding her hips upward into the woman's face. She humped against the fingers inside her, trying to get more. Danica was so lost in the deep pulsing feeling of her orgasm building inside her, that it nearly took her unaware when it burst into being.

At the last moment, Danica remembered to push. She contracted her muscles hard — at least as hard as she could muster — as the orgasm rushed over her. She felt the warm flood erupting from her, and caught a glimpse of her woman cum erupting into Camilla's face. She felt it spurting with each wave of the multiple orgasms she was experiencing, though only the first managed to truly squirt out from between her lips.

Camilla pulled away and licked her lips, leaving Danica to writhe and bounce on the bed as the final waves of orgasm — and the following aftershocks — took complete control of her body.

When at last Danica came down enough to open her eyes for more than a few seconds, she saw the dark-haired woman was dressed and preparing to leave.

"I'm impressed," Camilla said with a smile. "I've never had a first timer open up with a geyser like that. You'll only get better at it with practice. You'll be filling buckets before long," she finished with a laugh.

Danica lay panting for breath on the soaked bed, wondering what the woman was talking about, but truly not caring very much in the wake of the incredible orgasm she had just experienced.


The old woman came in the next morning to help Danica redress the bed and bathe. When Danica stepped out of the bath she asked, "How long have you been here?"

Celes said, "Nigh unto eleven months that I know of, dearie. Who knows how long I was here, bein' tortured, before that. Don't be thinkin' that ye're gonna be gettin' away any time soon."

Danica had been hoping for something indicating her torture might be nearly over. What more could the psycho who imprisoned her here do?

"Another buncha men just returned with the spoils o' victory. I'm for fearin' ye're short ta get a workout and mess these sheets again," the crone informed Danica gravely. She handed Danica some sort of tube with a skinny stem, and said, "Ye'll want to be puttin' that in yer bottom, I'm fer thinkin'."

Danica felt her sex start to ache at the thought. "What has he done to me?" she sobbed. "I want it — need it. Damn his magic!"

The old woman glanced away. "Aye, damn his magic. I wouldn't be wastin' time dressin' yerself. They'll likely be here 'fore the hours out." With that, the old woman left.

Danica squeezed the lubrication into her ass, shuddering from the warm feeling it spread through her. The salve had to be magical, to stay slippery like it did for hours on end. It was barely ten minutes before Zoraster arrived with five men in tow. They did not appear to be the burly type who would be soldiers except for one, and Zoraster's speech to the men as he offered her as part of their compensation, indicated they were more or less thieves.

The ten minutes waiting on what she knew was to come had been torture to Danica. Her body had begged for them to come, now. Danica was soaked and dripping when they arrived. As soon as Zoraster left the room, she jumped up and helped yank down the trousers of the first man she came across.

He laughed and said, "Eager little beaver." He then picked her up and carried her to the bed. He threw her down and wasted no time mounting her. He was average-sized at best, and Danica was humping back at him trying to get more inside her aching depths.

"Not enough for ya huh?" the man laughed. "Cyric, come here an' lend me some help."

The man mounting her then moved forward and angled his cock downward inside her. Another man, about the same size, slid his cock inside Danica below the first man's manhood.

Danica gasped as she was filled with two cocks at the same time. The two men had obviously done this before, because they moved in perfect synchronization. They were stroking in and out at exactly the same time.

Danica started to soar toward her heights, and moaned in protest when she felt both men release their cream into her depths. Both men pulled free, but she was immediately filled with a much larger cock. The man pounded her, and it took only a few short moments for Danica to soar upward and reach her peak. She screamed loud as she reached her zenith and prepared to tumble over into orgasm, "Harder! Faster! Now! More!" The man complied, slamming into her even harder.

Danica came, writhing on the bed, grinding against the cock inside her. Her walls contracting around the man set him off, and Danica felt the hot jets of his cum spurting inside her.

One of the other men laughed at him and said, "Now we know why they call you Brandon the Quick!"

"Just you all wait, ye'll see what she gets the next time around," the man retorted as he pulled free.

Another man walked over and flipped her over on her knees. He pushed inside her and stroked a few times, then pulled free and roughly shoved his cock in Danica's ass. Danica gasped and rubbed her clit as the man fucked her ass hard. Another cock pressed against her lips, and she gobbled it up greedily, sucking for her reward.

Danica came again, and the tightening of her ass set off the man buried there. She felt the warm rush of his cum in her ass and felt it dripping down into her pussy as he pulled free. She turned her attention to the cock in her mouth, and he was spastically ejaculating only a few sucks later.

The men gathered around the bed and one said, "Why don't you take care of yourself for a few minutes while we recover?"

Danica rolled over on her back, rubbing and probing her wet heat, to the delight of the watching men. After a few minutes of her softly rubbing her folds and begging to be filled again, one of the first two men stroked his cock to hardness. He climbed over her and slid her breasts together, stroking his manhood between them and into her eagerly sucking mouth as her fingers continued to tease between her legs.

Danica came, screaming around the cock in her mouth. The man pulled away from her for a moment, and another lifted her up and slid under her. He thrust his cock into her soaked pussy, stroked it a couple of times to get it slick, and then lifted her again and sat her down with his cock aimed straight in her ass.

She gasped as the intruder buried to the hilt inside her. The man who had been fucking her tits slid back into place and she started sucking him again. She had just sucked the tip of the rod between her breasts back into her mouth when she felt another man part her labia and stretch her walls with his cock.

Moments later, the man atop her exploded, spraying her face with cum. He continued to stroke his cock between her breasts as she tried to get her mouth in line to catch the spurts, and then to lap at her face and gather up any she could reach that she had missed.

Danica was nearing another climax. The man who had just covered her face moved aside and another replaced him. In the few moments she had a clear view, she saw it was 'Brandon the Quick' who was pounding her pussy so well.

Danica felt the man taking her ass slam home hard as he reached orgasm, and it set her off as well. She quaked under the weight of the men holding her down, her body trying to buck its way through the powerful throes. The man below her managed to pull out and slide free.

Danica lifted her head, trying to get more of the cock between her breasts into her mouth. The man obliged her by letting go of her breasts and simply thrusting into her mouth. After a moment of surprised choking, Danica gasped and moaned around his cock as her pussy was still being pounded — hard, fast, and relentlessly.

The man fucking her mouth pulled free and sent another shower of cum into her wide-open mouth, and all over her. He hadn't even had time to climb off her when her upper body was pulled over toward the edge of the bed and another erection pressed against her lips.

The furious assault her pussy was getting was now being augmented by a finger slid deep into her ass, and two more — her own — rolling her clit beneath its hood. Danica exploded into a powerful series of multiple orgasms as the man continued his seemingly unstoppable assault on her depths.

The man fucking her mouth exploded, sending hot spurts against the back of Danica's throat. She swallowed greedily for every drop until the man pulled from her mouth with a wet pop.

Most of the men were haltingly getting dressed. One stepped into the place where the other had just left, stroking his cock. He laid it over her mouth and Danica sucked it between her lips, trying to massage it back to hardness. All the while, 'Brandon the Quick' was showing another reason he might have gotten his nickname, as he thrust into her at the same incredible pace.

The cock in her mouth grew hard, and then slid from her lips. "Oy Brandon, roll her over and let me have a go at that tight lil' ass."

Brandon pulled free for a moment and rolled Danica over onto her knees. He let the other man climb over her and dip his cock into her slick depths for a few strokes, and then bury it in her ass. Brandon then pushed slowly back inside her, and resumed his relentless stroking of Danica's depths.

Danica came again — free to scream without muffling this time. It felt good to vocalize her pleasure, and she did so loudly. The double assault, with Brandon pounding her so furiously, triggered a series of orgasms that Danica thought would never end.

Once more, Danica felt a hot rush of semen fill her ass. The man pulled free and climbed off of her. Brandon then grabbed her hips and added some extra strength to his fast thrusts.

"Oh yes, give it to me!" Danica found she was screaming, feeling the pressure of another orgasm swelling within her almost immediately, "Give it to me hard! Fill me up!"

Brandon smiled wide and released his mental controls, "Make that sweet lil' pussy come for me one more time, and then I'll fill yer mouth up."

Danica stroked her clit furiously. It was starting to ache a bit from being rubbed so much, but that only seemed to add to Danica's arousal. He slid one finger, and then another into her ass, stroking them in and out as he pounded her.

Danica drew near to the edge, and at the last moment, she pushed. This time, she gushed in a torrent rivaling Camilla's earlier. It squirted out around the cock pounding her with every stroke as she collapsed face first into the bed screaming.

"Damn me, but that's coming!" Brandon grunted and pulled free. A long stream of juices shot from Danica just as he withdrew from her, drawing a chuckle from him as it soaked him. He moved quickly off the bed and up to Danica. She gasped for breath as she rolled over and opened her mouth wide. Reaching around behind him to grip his muscular buttocks, she pulled Brandon closer.

He pushed her hand aside and put the head of his cock right next to her lips. Danica kept her mouth wide open and tickled the head with the tip of her tongue as he stroked his erection. A moment later, he came a few spurts into her mouth. He then oozed a large amount of thick cream, which she gathered up with her tongue.

Danica surged forward and engulfed his cock, absolutely covered in her own juices, into her mouth. This drew a last hard squirt to the back of her throat. She kept sucking him deep into her throat until he pulled free.

Brandon knelt down beside her and turned her face upward. He kissed her passionately, his tongue wrangling with hers. "Damn me but that was incredible," he said as he stood back up. "Guess I showed them didn't I?" he said with a grin.

"Mmm, Oh yes," Danica agreed and licked her lips.

He laughed, got dressed, and left. Danica lay on the bed until she could catch her breath and gather her strength. She then drank down enough water to relieve her considerable thirst and went to bathe. She changed the covers after her bath and fell asleep on the warm bed.


Danica was left alone for the rest of the day and night, and fell into routine. She attended to the needs of her body — the most frequent her need to come — and tried to ignore the oppressive gloom of boredom she felt. Her emotions ran the gambit constantly — first angry, then crying, then aroused, then bored, and then angry again.

The next day, the horrible man with his bag of tricks opened the door to her room with a grin. Danica's temper was flaring when he arrived and she screamed, "Fuck you bastard!" when he came in.

"Soon enough," he replied, sat his bag down on the bedside table, and pulled out several long lengths of rope.

When he walked over to Danica, she slapped and clawed at him, hurling curses the whole time. She was only able to get off a couple of hits before a strong hand grabbed her wrist and pulled it around behind her back painfully, dropping her to her knees.

"Such a feisty kitten," he said with a smile, as she fought the tears the pain in her wrist was causing.

The man lifted her arm out to the side and pushed her roughly back down to the floor as Danica tried to rise, smacking her hard across the face and bloodying her lip. Danica spat more curses at the man.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.