The Business - Cover

The Business

Copyright© 2007 by Lisa Peacock

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I'd left the small town to seek fame and fortune in the big smoke, but it wasn't the type of fame and fortune I'd had in mind...things turned out quite differently

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Interracial   White Couple  

Being in Real Estate does have some distinct advantages. Such as the odd property that comes up and is just too good a purchase to let pass by... put a bit of work into it, and then back on the market. Some you can make a good profit from, others not so good, buy right and you can nearly always you can come out ahead, somewhat like the share market.

However, the investment Dave and I became involved in was not a property. It was a business, a business that I would never have considered.

It was our friend Kevin who whilst sitting reading the morning paper, scanning the ads, as we all enjoyed a morning coffee suddenly said.

"Hey what's this here Laura?" he asked.

"What's what where Kevin?" I replied

"City National... that's your lot is it not" he asked, referring to the Real Estate company I work for.

"Yes... yes it is... so what"

"Who's Perry Cashman" he asked.

"He's one of our commercial salesmen... why?"

"Got a good business here Dave... see this?" he said now directing his attention to my husband Dave.

"What are you talking about Kevin" I said a little loudly, allowing myself to become frustrated at all the questions and no real answers.

"Shit, yeah now that could be a bit of us Kevin" Dave replied after reading the add.

"Will someone please tell me what it is that's so bloody interesting" more frustration.

"He's only got an Escort Agency for sale... that's what" Kevin at last revealing what had him all excited

"Oh god is that all... what would you two want with an escort agency?" I asked

I was confronted with two leering, smiling faces.

"I think it would be brilliant... don't you Dave" said Kevin.

"Absolutely" he replied.

"Oh am I not good enough for you two is that it?" I asked

"Of course you are sweetheart, we both love you to bits... but you know,... a change sometimes... I mean as much as I love steak I don't have it for every meal do I?" said Kevin.

"God that's all you two can think of" I said picking up the coffee cups and making for the kitchen. "I've got to go to work anyhow"

"Hey get the particulars off this... this Perry whatever his name is... I'm serious" said Kevin.

"Yeh... yeh if I remember" I said, giving each a kiss, before leaving, followed shortly by a couple of wolf whistles as my skirt rode up when I climbed behind the wheel my car, revealing a substantial amount of thigh. I stuck my tongue out at them and started the motor. Was Kevin really keen on the idea I wondered as I drove to the office.

When I remembered what Kevin had requested I went to see Perry. I must admit I was somewhat embarrassed having to ask the questions and was Kevin setting me up, playing one of his many practical jokes on me.

"Look you understand Perry it's not for me and Dave, it's for a friend of ours... he seems to think it will be fun owning and escort agency"

A wicked little smile crossed his face. "Of course Laura, I understand... a bit like asking for a celebrities autograph, it's not for me... it's for my cousin, sister or whoever... I understand... any way I think you'd be good at it to be quite frank" another big grin on his face.

"Oh Yeh well it still wouldn't help you my friend" I replied with a smile. I knew Perry just longed to get into my pants.

"So I take that as a no" still smiling.

"Correct" I replied

"Well I can tell you it is a good business... very profitable... seems to be well run, clean and plenty of health checks, the owners are pretty strict on that, they own the premises but your friend could lease if he preferred... I can't give any precise figures, he'd have to come and see me... sign a confidentiality form, then he'll get the precise break down, they've kept good books and had an accountant go over them... apart from that... that is as much as I can tell you at this stage... get your friend to come and see me"

"One more thing... why are they selling" I asked

"Pure and simple... selling up and moving away... going to spend some time overseas, now that they can afford it... as I've said... would suit you Laura" he said, not being able to resist in having one last dig at me, his eyes focused on my crossed legs.

"Yeh, well as I said Perry... it won't help you" I replied rising and leaving his office.

I was a little late getting home, two property visits and a written contract had held me up, when I did eventually arrive, I was ambushed by Dave and Kevin. The two of them had put together a magnificent meal, a fine bottle of wine and I knew there was something else to come; it was the softening up process.

Sitting outside in the cool of the evening, enjoying more wine, they could contain themselves no longer.

"Um... er did you manage to have a word with that Terry guy" Kevin asked

"Hm... it's Perry actually and yes I did"

Both now leaning forward eager to hear more. I said nothing, took another sip of my wine and closed my eyes.

"Oh come on... come on... stop playing the smart arse... what did he say?" both still hunched forward waiting my reply.

"Well he did say it was a very good business... good profits... well run... but alas he's sold it" I said, smiling.

"Oh shit no surely not... I told you it was a good business... we could have been running it" their disappointment was obvious.

I let them rant on for a while before confessing I'd been having them on.

"No sorry it is still for sale... but you need to go and see him... he'll give you all the guff then" I said, grinning.

"You little bitch... you really had us all wound up" then they looked at each other, both grinning, both having the same idea.

I knew what was coming. I was about to pay for my little joke. "No... no don't you dare... don't you dare". I screamed at them, both had hold of me... dragging me toward the pool, then I was suddenly air born and splashed fully clothed into the cool water. When I surfaced I saw and heard them laughing like two naughty school boys. Then they helped me out. I stood there drenched, and dripping water.

"If I were you I'd get out of those wet cloths" said Dave with a snigger.

"Right... right I will" I said and immediately started to peel them all off, discarding the wet clothing onto the ground, now totally naked I dived back into the pool. The invitation was there; shortly I was followed by two naked men, grabbing and frolicking with me, dragging me under. The thing was it was getting them all worked up, the next dragging they did was to the bedroom, I kicked and screamed feigning an unwillingness to go with them. My fake screams soon turned to soft moans as Dave spread my legs apart, entered me, and our two wet bodies coming together in regular thrusting motion. His passions quenched, he turned to Kevin smile and said. "She's all yours mate... do with her what you wish" and then made his way back to the pool.

After all our passions and desires had been satisfied, we dressed in bath robes, sat outside by the pool again... more wine. This time it was to discuss the purchase of one Escort Agency.

"God are you guys serious... I mean why do you want to buy a brothel for gods sake"

"It's not a brothel my dear... it's an escort agency" said Dave.

"A rose by any other name..." I replied.

"Well Dave and I have thought long and hard about it and I think we need to go and have a word with Terry what's his name"

"It's Perry... Perry Cashman"

The debate on the purchase went on into the early hours... they were both like a couple of kids and eager to get it started.

"God I suppose we will have to try out the stock... make sure it all works" said Kevin.

"Yeh... yeh... I can help you there old buddy" said Dave giving me a big smile.

"Yeh well you two kids can talk all night I'm going to bed" I said and left them chatting.

It was Dave's hand between my thighs that woke me, his naked body pressed against mine, that's not all that was pressed against me.

"All that talk has me quite worked up honey" he said as his fingers slipping inside me.

"Where's Kevin... I suppose he's all worked up as well" I replied

"No... no... well yes he is... but he's decided to go home... we'll catch up in the morning... well I guess later this morning" he said, spreading my legs, his hard cock seeking refuge and satisfaction inside my pussy.

I just could not believe it, some weeks later I was signing the documents that made me a partner in a brothel... whoops sorry I meant an Escort Agency as Kevin and Dave preferred. I did feel a little embarrassed when I went along with them to inspect the building and business. To be seen entering an Escort Agency with two men, had to have folks thinking. It was a pretty good deal, we'd bought the building as well as the business and we had other tenants apart from ourselves. We occupied the upstairs premises whilst the downstairs contained retail. I suppose we were retail as well... just a different kind of goods. Perry was right, the previous owners had run a very good business, the whole place was kept clean and spotless, that is for those wishing to visit us. There were those who wanted take away, delivered, which I guess is what the business is all about. We had the previous owners to help us settle in and their expertise and knowledge of the industry was invaluable during that period, but the biggest asset was Claire who virtually ran the business for us, she was worth her wait in gold and we made sure we kept her happy... without her we could just have easily crashed and burned.

I had little to do with its running, the boys had a new toy to play with and Kevin found a new play thing to give him relief. He didn't stop the night at our place as often as he used to.

I did get to meet the girls and Claire in particular, she was a real switched on woman and I could see why she was such an asset to the business. All the girls were good as well. I got to know them quite well... with the odd party for them at our place. The previous owners had made sure to pick only the best, which in turn meant charging higher prices and it attracted the type of client we really wanted. We left the hiring to Claire... subject to the approval of the men... who always seemed to agree with her choice.

Every thing was progressing nicely thank you. We'd gone through the summer... into winter and were back into summer again, we'd owned the business about a year, and also acquired a couple of other commercial buildings for investments.

I'd decided to have a few of days away from Real Estate... something that all Real Estate people should do... they promise themselves to do so, but never do it... well very few do.

It had been a busy month, I'd been kept busy and the rewards would come through next month, so I had rewarded myself with some time off.

I thought it would be a great idea to make the guys a good meal; I'd not had a great deal of time to spend in the kitchen, now with time off I could do so.

A nice chicken with a crisp salad and a couple of bottles of chilled wine.

Kevin was telling us how well things had been going, only the odd hick up from time to time but other than that... no problems. I was nicely relaxed in a recliner and a wine to help the mood, when Kevin got the call.

"Oh shit... and we can't find anyone else... oh shit... it would have to happen to him, he's one of our best customers... bugger, he'll try one of the other agencies... yes... yes... I know... can't be helped" then he closed up the cell phone... looking rather pensive.

"Problems" I asked

"Yeh... yeh I guess... Gerry Fothergill and his mate... coming down tonight... want one of the girls... but we don't have anyone to spare... Sandra phoned in sick... leaves us short... he's the last one I'd want to turn away" he said, looking toward the pool for inspiration.

"Maybe I should go" I said more in jest, than being serious, and I have no idea why I said it, it just came out

"Yeh well... the way things are I'd let you" said Kevin, still trying to think of a way out.

"Well there's your answer" said Dave "It will get you off the hook and keep a client happy"

"Er... I was only joking guys" I said, now looking at two faces that were looking at me.

"Hey... come on guys... you're not serious... are you"

"Why not... I wouldn't normally ask... but hey things are desperate here and besides you told me you've done it before"

"Oh thanks a lot I'm kinda the bottom of the barrel stuff am I"

"No... no... that's not what I mean... you're every bit as good as any of the staff we have... but you're not staff... you're part owner... I wouldn't normally ask but..." He said throwing up his hands in desperation.

"And just who is this guy... and his mate" I asked

"He's alright... a good payer... the girls like him... he uses his yacht for the venue... they motor out to the island... anchor up... take their pleasure then return early hours of the morning... you'll be back for breakfast... I'll cook it myself" he said

"Whoa I didn't say I was going to do it did I"

"Aw come on Laura, help me out here... help us all out... we need you sweetheart" he said

I turned to Dave to see what, if any comment he would make, he just shrugged his shoulders and said "It's up to you honey... but I guess it would get us out of pickle"

"Oh shit, and where do I meet these guys, and when" I asked.

"Oh great honey... I owe you big on this... I really do" and continued to tell me where and what time... which meant I had to start and get ready now.

"I'll phone Claire... let her know we have a stand in... then I'll phone Gerry" said Kevin

Kevin did just that, Claire wanting to know who the new girl was and where was she from. Kevin saying nothing but assuring her I was right for the job. Again the same when he rang this Gerry character. "Sorry Gerry... you're regular is not available... but I can personally guarantee this one... I've fucked her myself on many occasions... she's good... come with a money back guarantee if not satisfied... can't do much fairer than that can I... yeh look for a Lexus... dark green... that will be her... name of Laura... ok pal thanks" then he hung up.

"Well that's it... he sounds satisfied with the arrangement; he'll meet you at the marina car park"

"And how do I recognize him" I asked.

"Oh you'll know Gerry when you see him, big bear of a man, about six feet odd, great beard... a real seadog, you should get on with him quite well... being into yachting yourself"

I was into yachting, dad had bought me my first sailing dingy when I was real young, had learnt the hard way, sailing the gulf was easy, it wouldn't be the first time I'd been fucked on a yacht, four male crew and two female make great odds. Wall to wall dick.

"So what do I wear... my yachting gear?" I asked

"Oh good god no honey... you're going there to get fucked not crew for them... they'll do all the crewing... sex... that's what your selling... they still want to see the right packaging... that short black low cut sexy dress... your black thigh hi stockings... hi heels... I'm sure you can find the right underwear"

"I'm going to look obvious struggling to get on board dressed like that, am I not?"

"Believe me, that's how they will want to see you... they'll get you on board alright... don't worry"

I certainly did not feel comfortable in doing this; I was now ruing the fact I had agreed to do it. God I only hope there was no one there who would recognize me.

When I emerged all ready to go, my appearance got the thumbs up from Dave and Kevin.

"Whow... you look great honey... I'm getting a hard on myself just looking at you"

"Yeh well... you're going to have to wait until I get back... I have clients who come first" I said.

I found the marina car park and pulled in; there were only a few cars there thank goodness, and now I was really shaking and nervous. If I thought this was going to be easy I was wrong as I surveyed the area for a guy meeting the description of Gerry. Being summer the nights were still light and would remain so for another couple of hours, if anyone did happen by I was in full view.

Oh god... that must be them, I said to myself as I saw two guys make toward me. There was no doubt in recognizing Gerry... he was exactly as Kevin had described him, the other would obviously be his pal.

I swung my legs out and stood beside the car, waiting for them to come to me. I was definitely what I was... a whore, when I stood next to these two guys. I mean here I was dressed to the nines... dripping sex and my two escorts dressed most casually and ready to put to sea. I mean we were a complete mismatch.

"Ah the beautiful Laura I presume" It was Gerry.

"Yes... yes and you must be Gerry I take it"

"The one and only... and this is my good friend Peter... Peter Walpole... and we my dear are going to be your hosts tonight... I do hope we can entertain you and please you... come let us get underway" He was obviously a man used to being in charge. I was now being escorted, one either side. My eyes were darting all over the area, scared in case I was seen by someone I knew... or anyone come to that, heading toward the marina and a boat dressed, well dressed like this could only mean one thing.

"I must say that Kevin did not do you justice... you're even better than he described... I'm sure we're all going to have a lot of fun tonight... don't you think"

I tried not to sound nervous when I nodded and said I'm sure we are. His hand slipped into mine giving it a reassuring squeeze, the sound of my hi heels echoing along the boardwalk.

"Here we are my dear" he said as we drew alongside a very nice forty foot yacht, painted white. It was very similar to ours, it's what Dave and Kevin called forty feet of freedom and when we did have time to use it, it was a feeling of freedom.

Now all I had to do was clamber over the rail and onto the deck. My hi heels were definitely a no, no and I took them off, Peter taking charge of them.

"Here allow me" said Gerry, of course even with Gerry helping there was no way I was going to be able to board without loosing a little dignity, so I hitch up me dress, revealing black stockings and panties, much to the delight of both of them.

"Oh my yes... very nice my dear... very nice indeed... gets the old heart and blood racing eh Peter"

"Oh yes indeed... yes indeed" He agreed. Not only that, it drew attention from another yacht just further along. If I'd hoped to get away with it unnoticed I was out of luck. The two women and two guys would know exactly why I was there... my only hope was that I did not know them.

Once on board they were quick to cast off, the steady throb, throb from the engine as we made our way from the marina. I could feel the eyes from the other yacht burning into me as we left.

It was a warm still night as we made our way toward the island, twenty minutes or so would have us there, the light slowly starting to fade.

The only sounds were the steady thump of the engine and the slapping of the halyards against the mast as we made headway.

I noticed both Gerry and Peter studying my thighs as I sat on the squab drinking a glass of beer, each locked in his own thoughts as to what it was going to be like very shortly to be inside this creature before them.

"Do any boating Laura" Gerry asked.

"Yeh... yeh I do... done some crewing before" I said

"Oh well you'll be familiar with this one" He said"

"Yes very similar" I replied.

"Well come here and take the wheel for a while"

He stepped aside allowing me access to the wheel, then closing in behind me, his hands first around my waist.

"Now my love just head for that point over there" giving me the heading to follow. His hands at the same time moving to my breasts, squeezing them.

I smelt the liquor on his breath as he snuggled into my neck, his mouth kissing it and licking my ear.

"Oh sweetheart you feel good... real good... it's going to be a delight fucking you... believe me" and he pressed himself against my bum, making sure I could feel his erection.

I in turn rubbed my bum against the hardness of his erection.

"Oh Gerry I'm sure I'm going to love being fucked by you" I said with a deep sigh.

"Oh fuck I can't wait" he said

He continued holding, squeezing and rubbing against me until we reached the shelter side of the island, the part where we would drop anchor.

There were already three other boats in the area, so he chose a spot well clear of them, preferring a little privacy.

I decided it was time to disappear down below, finding a spot to sit and wait for them. There was the clatter of the chain first; the splash, then they let the anchor rope pay out until they were happy that all was secure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.