Six Times A Day - Cover

Six Times A Day

Copyright© 2004 - 2015 by Spacer X. All rights reserved

Part 98: Back Door Man

Harem Incest Sex Story: Part 98: Back Door Man - High school senior Alan is diagnosed with a rare condition requiring six orgasms a day. The women in his life - mother, sister, neighbors, cheerleaders, and more - end up swept away by their own lusts while helping him. This epic roller coaster of passion, love, and sex leads to results no one sees coming. The variety of characters, humor, and hot sex will leave you wanting more.

Caution: This Harem Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Slow   Illustrated   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother sucks son,mother fucks son,sister fucks her own brother,sister tricks brother into sex

Day 72: Tuesday, November 26

Chapter 1

Alan gradually woke up from an intensely erotic dream. As he slowly drifted into consciousness, it took him some moments to realize what was real and what had been the dream, because it dawned on him that the girl in his dream, Katherine, really was laying next to him. But as he opened his eyes, he discovered that the real Katherine was still asleep, though spooned up and sprawled all over him. In the dream, she'd been lazily rubbing herself all over his body, and it took some time for Alan to fully convince himself that she wasn't actually consciously moving.

That fact established, he pulled back a bit so he could admire her sleeping body and especially her face. He was happy to see that although she was still deeply asleep, she was smiling with a deep contentment.

He thought, Boy, she seems as happy as I've ever seen her. I suppose I can understand why. How many weeks now has she been dreaming of spending the night with me, all night, cuddling together with her brother? And me, while I've definitely been looking forward to this a lot, it can't nearly be as big a deal to me as it is to her. After all, I have Mom, Aunt Suzy, Aims, and the rest, too.

He sighed. What a drag. I wish I could give her as much attention as she deserves to be given, instead of spreading myself thin ... Well, at least I can do what I can, and I should start right now. After all the times I've been woken up with a "Good morning" blowjob or fucking, it's time for some payback.

He could sense that his dick, though somewhat deflated, was in fact still partially lodged inside his sister's pussy. He wondered how it had gotten there, and how long it had been there. He looked down, and despite the darkness he could see glimmers of his cum and her pussy juice splattered all around their genitals.

He thought some more, then remembered, Ah, yes! The 'midnight snatch'! We did have sex last night, after I woke up in the wee hours, and it was good! Dang! I swear, she tries to please my dick like her life depends on it. She keeps saying it's a sister's number one duty and that any good sister had to be a fuck toy for her brother. Damn, I love that kind of thinking, hee-hee! That was such an intense fuck that I must have passed out, and now here I am, hours later. All my dreams since then were filled with her and her only, and they seemed so real! So totally real! It's like I've been fucking her nonstop for hours!

He looked down and realized that his flaccid penis was flaccid no more, thanks to the memories of his late night sex session and all his wet dreams (including the latest one that had woken him). The rapid rise of his erection surprised him a bit, though he shouldn't have been surprised at the ability of his dick to respond and recover by now. But what surprised him more was the fact that as soon as his dick hardened, it pushed deeper into his sister all by itself.

Her pussy walls began to get wet and rhythmically squeeze his intruding organ in autonomic response.

Holy crap! She IS still sleeping, I can tell! But it's like her desire to fuck me into oblivion even transcends consciousness! Wow. God, I really have to give her some payback, right now!

He took some time to revel in the sensations of being unconsciously fucked so deliciously by his sleeping sister. But then, moving carefully so as not to wake her, he began systematically teasing all of her erogenous zones within reach in hopes of waking her up with a great orgasm.

He figured it was a near miracle his erection in her pussy hadn't woken her up already, so he didn't do much with it except some very slow and shallow thrusts. His hands roamed over her rib cage and up to her armpits. With her arms draped over him, her armpits were exposed, and he knew it was one of her most sensitive regions. But he didn't tickle them, he caressed them. Between the work of his hands and his stiff cock, he soon had her moaning while she slept.

His hands wandered further, all over her upper body. Meanwhile, he nibbled on one of her earlobes and increased the depth of his fucking. Dang, Sis has some fine hooters! It's a shame she compares herself to the women around the house instead of the girls at school. By school standards or most any other standards, she's incredibly stacked! And they feel soooo good in my hands.

Her moans slowly turned into pants.

He knew it wouldn't be long until she woke up, yet still he tried to make no overly jerky motion that would snap her into sudden consciousness.

He wasn't sure which came first, her awakening or her climax, but either way, they arrived very close together. He watched gleefully as her eyes opened in great shock and then fluttered as she was overwhelmed by her waking orgasm. Her mouth opened as if to say something, perhaps to ask what was happening, but before she could do that, a great scream erupted from her mouth. Her eyes and mouth opened wider and wider as she realized the extent of pleasure flowing through her.

Katherine

But he didn't give her any chance to recover. Even while her climax was still washing over her, he rolled her from lying on her side to lying flat on her back, turning with her so he could lie on top without ever pulling out. Then he used his knees to spread her legs widely, enabling himself to thrust deeply and grind his hips into her from above.

He grabbed her wrists and held them above her head, pinning her spread-eagled on the bed. Then he really began fucking in earnest, plowing much deeper now that he had a better angle of attack. He plunged into her so deeply it almost seemed as if her pussy would swallow up his balls as well. He made sure to set off her clit with every inward thrust.

She was so surprised by this aggressive assault, much less the tremendous orgasm upon waking, that she didn't fully understand what was happening. Worse, she was nearly blinded because her eyes needed time to adjust to the morning light (even though her room was still semi-dark with mostly closed curtains). She reacted reflexively and instinctively. She screamed bloody murder and writhed and fought as if she were being attacked and overpowered by an unknown rapist.

However, Katherine's resistance only turned Alan on even more. He responded by thrusting harder and faster into her, pounding and ramming hard as if he meant to hurt her through the sheer force of his fucking. He grunted for a minute or two, but then somehow managed to gasp, "My uppity fuck toy needs a lesson, I see!"

All the while, she had never stopped screaming and trying to dislodge her unidentified assailant. Of course, after a few seconds she could tell it was Alan, but she tried her best to maintain the fiction in her own mind that it wasn't. However, she was so good at tricking herself that upon hearing her brother's voice above her, real fear actually drained out of her. Her cries transformed into the sound of pure pleasure as she stopped fighting against the hard fucking she was getting. Her volume also increased even more.

When he heard her moans change from terror to lust, he flipped his sister over and sank back into her and just kept slamming his hips into her.

Katherine

The cries were so loud that they penetrated the supposedly sound-proof walls of her room, and made their way into Susan's room just down the hall. Susan was typically the first one to wake in the Plummer house. She'd already showered and was in the middle of lubing up her asshole in the hopes that her son would make use of that hole.

She threw on a robe and walked down the hall until she stood outside her daughter's door. She listened for some minutes to the rhythmically bouncing bedsprings with conflicting emotions.

On the one hand, she was jealous she wasn't the one getting so thoroughly nailed and screaming her head off. But on the other hand, she was content to know that the sexual needs of her children were being so resoundingly fulfilled. Aaaah! That warms my heart, knowing Tiger is balls-deep in Angel. Such wonderful children! It sounds like Angel has been a very good fuck toy all night long, and now she's getting her spermy reward. How I wish it were me, though!

She was just about to walk on down the hall back to her room when she heard Katherine scream, "Brother, you just take what you want! Don't you! ... You just, you just, rolled me over and jammed your huge cock into my tiny cunt while I was sleeping! You meanie! UGH! Treating me like I'm some kind of fuck toy! GOD!"

Susan would have been upset except that she could tell from Katherine's tone of voice that she was loving every second and goading Alan on to fuck her harder.

Alan replied with a loud roar, "You ARE my fuck toy! Your pussy belongs to me, doesn't it?!"

"Yes!" Katherine squealed with delight.

Susan, now with her ear to the door, didn't consciously realize it, but she said "Yes!" as well.

"Your whole body belongs to me, doesn't it?!"

"Yes, brother, yes! Harder! Harder! Take me! Take it all! All the way inside me!"

Susan let out a louder "Yes!" but otherwise kept listening closely. As she heard Katherine scream lewdly until the poor girl was beyond making any kind of coherent sense, she thought, This is torture. Pure torture! If only I could just ... burst in there and demand that Tiger do ME! It is a Tuesday after all, and I'm one of his fuck toys too!

I can just imagine what Angel is going through right now. She's crammed so full of cock that it almost hurts! Her pussy walls can feel the sliding, but even better is the feeling right at the pussy lips where he enters me! Where he takes his mommy and drives her delirious with spermy joy! That's when I lose it completely, when I feel his fuckmeat stretching my lips so wide that it feels like I'm gonna give birth!

She'd been wearing a bathrobe loosely, so she hardly even noticed when her fingers wandered to her nipples and clit. That's it, Tiger, nail her! Impale my precious little Angel on your huge demon cock! It's so wrong but it's so right that you control us all!

She looked down with surprise to see that one of her hands was on the doorknob and was slowly turning it. She was forced to bring her other hand over and hold that hand still, as if it wasn't fully under her conscious control. No! I can't! I can't go in! Angel would kill me. This is her time, their private time. I just have to BACK OFF!

She backed away a few steps, which took her hand off the doorknob. Drawing on further reserves of resolve, she forced herself to walk away until she found herself walking back into her bedroom and largely free from the lusty moans and cries coming from Katherine's room.

She pushed her jealous thoughts away by reminding herself, That's gonna be ME soon enough. Tonight'll be my turn. Tiger's gonna fuck me into the bedsprings all night long and tomorrow morning too, so there! Hee! Not to mention that today's a Tuesday. Oh boy! Merely thinking about it is making me salivate. I just know this is going to be a great, spermy, cocksucky morning. I can tell. Tiger's strong, energetic, and extra virile today!

Whistling the "Alan Song," she smiled a maternal smile and walked into her bathroom to pretty herself up.

Susan was right; Alan was feeling energetic. He continued to fuck his sister into a joy beyond all describable joys for both of them until he reached his own satisfaction, and she had yet another climax as well.

He filled her pussy to the brim with his cum. She was utterly in thrall to his sexual onslaught, and merely hung on for dear life, as if she was lashed to a ship's mast while a great storm raged all around her. She was too overwhelmed even to fuck back with thrusting hips, which was saying quite a lot as that had become nearly second nature to her. But it didn't matter, since he fucked with more than enough energy for two.

Finally, their deed was done.

Katherine lay underneath her brother, devastated by the erotic assault. But she was nonetheless surprisingly energized. She quickly rebounded, thanks to her enthusiasm. She exclaimed as she panted, "Wow! That's what I call waking up with a bang! Or should I say, bang, bang, bang! BANG! Fuck! ... God! Brother? Master? It makes me cream so good when you don't ask but just TAKE what belongs to you. I simply am not worthy to be your fuck toy!"

As if trying to make up for her unworthiness, she somehow managed to revive herself enough to slide down the bed until her mouth was level with his penis. She began ostentatiously cleaning it with her tongue.

"Sis, don't even say that. You'll ruin the mood. If anything, I'm the one who's so unworthy. I feel guilty for not, you know, being with you more. And I was thinking about how great you made me feel last night..."

"You noticed?" She paused in her licking of his now flaccid member. "I didn't know if you'd notice. I was so excited that I couldn't get much sleep last night, so I ended up doing all kinds of naughty things to you. Your penis doesn't feel sore, does it?"

"No. Not especially. I've kind of gotten used to a certain numbness, but it helps me last longer. Why?"

She giggled. "Oh, no reason. Let's just say it got quite a workout last night. We need to keep it in shape for the day time, Big Walking Stick Brother."

Katherine

She giggled some more, then snuggled up against him, drawing a piece of the sheet over them both with a happy sigh. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the contentment of breathing into his manly chest and inhaling his unique smell.

He said, "Hmmm. That explains a few things. Like why I had all those especially intense erotic dreams last night. And so many of them were about blowjobs and titfucks. I wonder why, Big Bazookas Sis."

"Hmmm." she giggled some more. "I wonder why, too. You slept like a log. Like a thick, long, sister-cunt-stuffing log. Except for that one time you woke up, and that was the best. But what's this about you feeling guilty?"

She tossed the sheet aside and went back to tonguing his penis. There wasn't much cum there to lick up, since most of it had flooded so deeply into her pussy or wound up dripping down her thighs in tiny rivulets, but she loved having even his flaccid penis in her mouth, and kept "cleaning" it anyway.

Susan had behaved and stayed in her room - for all of about five minutes. But the thought of her son's erection sliding into her daughter's mouth or pussy was just too exciting for her to handle. She found herself thinking, Maybe I'll just check on them, see if they're alright. After all, that's what good mommies do - they make sure their children, and especially their sons, are safe, secure, and constantly blowing hot loads of sweet creamy seed down slutty throats! ... Hold on, I can't get too excited. Maybe I should just stay here ... Or ... What if I just walk by and make sure my Angel has Tiger well in hand, so to speak? Or mouth! Mmmm! Yum!

She got up out of her bed and crept quietly down the hall. She put her ear to Alan's door just as he started to answer Katherine's question about why he was feeling guilty.

Alan's voice became glummer. "Well, it's just that you're so awesome. I want to be with you every night like this, and every day, too, because you deserve nothing less. But then there are all these other women, and, well..."

Katherine stopped licking his flaccidness and laughed. "Brother! Big Tall Stack of CD's Brother, you don't have to explain anything to me. As if! I'm just a lowly fuck toy, a creature built purely for your pleasure who-"

"Hey! Don't talk like that! You're my sister. I love you."

She made a big production out of kissing the head of his penis lovingly. "I know you do. And that's why I can revel in my submissive fantasies, because I know that at heart you'll always treat me as your sister. I can have the best of both worlds. I can go totally off the deep end and yet still know you'll always respect me in the morning. Like, right now. I'm thinking about this great fantasy I had last night while you unknowingly titfucked me. In my dream, I was in a small dungeon with all the rest of your sex slaves, chains around my ankles and wrists. It was one endless sea of dozens of writhing, physically perfect women. Nothing but top grade asses, cunts, tits, and beautiful faces, all tied to the wall with long chains!"

She swirled her tongue around his cockhead, over and over. Despite the recent climax, it was starting to engorge some, thanks to her oral talents and her verbal fantasy.

"Dozens?" Alan asked, amused.

"Naturally!" Katherine happily responded. "A stud like you needs dozens of the hottest, sexiest slave sluts to keep you satisfied. Remember, this is my dream world." She briefly lifted her head up and winked at him. "And just as naturally, we're all forced to constantly get lesbian on each other, given our nakedness and the tiny space, not to mention the perpetual shortage of Alan cock."

"Naturally," Alan replied, even more amused, but also aroused.

Susan was listening intently at the door and loving every single word she heard. She was already busy fingering her pussy. YES! Angel, I love you! That's the greatest dream in the world! My body's pretty great, or at least that's what Tiger tells me, and that's the only thing that matters.

Susan

Susan arched her back and proudly wiggled her big breasts, sliding them over the door. I could be one of those sex slaves in the dungeon, with chains locking my wrists together, a looser chain between my ankles, and another one from my collar to the wall! Then I'd be COMPLETELY HELPLESS to EVER resist my son's big fat cock! Not that I ever would, not in a million billion years, but this way I'd have no choice! I wouldn't even be able to hold his cock as he guides it into one of my holes!

To be TOTALLY TAMED! Oh, the ecstasy! If only we had a dungeon for real!

The horny mother squealed as she had a small climax.

Alan and Katherine both heard that. They looked at each other with amused smirks, because they both knew exactly who that was and what had made her so excited.

Alan decided to ignore Susan for now, since this was his special time with his sister. What he didn't know was that Susan walked downstairs after her climax anyway, because she knew her kids were likely to get hungry now that they were done fucking, and she had lots to prepare.

Alan asked Katherine, "And is that all to your fantasies? Nothing about being, say, a cat?"

Katherine froze and her eyes went wide. "Oh my God! There are all kinds of cool cat-related fantasies I haven't even BEGUN to think about yet!"

He chuckled. "Such as?"

"For starters, I need a pair of cat ears, and a tail. Cool! I'm loving it already. Why didn't I do this before? I'm such an idiot. I got so used to my nickname that it didn't even cross my mind until you reminded me. But just think if I get all dressed up as a cat, and Mom dresses up as a cow. Wouldn't that be great?"

He chuckled some more. "Um, to be honest, I really prefer you as people. Call me weird that way. But hey, if you want to do the cat thing from time to time, I can roll with the punches."

"Yes! Or, should I say: meow! In fact, from now on, 'meow' from me will mean 'yes', and 'rrrr' will mean 'no'. Now, let's get up and go downstairs."

"Meow," he replied playfully. He got up and opened the drapes, letting the light in.

She laughed, but she was also slightly miffed. "Hey! That's my line!" Then she asked, "What about Alan Junior here? He was starting to show some signs of life a minute or so ago."

"I know. But I'm hungry for actual food. We can have plenty of fun downstairs too, right?"

"Meow!" She nodded at the same time to make sure he understood.


Chapter 2

As Katherine and Alan walked down the stairs hand in hand, both naked and un-showered, Katherine pointed out, "Now, of course, in the future, you'll be leading me downstairs on a leash. But unfortunately we don't have a single leash in the entire house!" Her face went from mock-anguish to smirky. "I am SO going to have to fix that, first thing after school!"

"Now, wait a minute, Sis. Who said anything about leashes? No way am I going to lead you around on a leash."

She paused at the bottom of the stairs and gave him a withering glare. "Shut the fuck up. You will, and that's final!"

He was taken aback by her firm defiance, but then he laughed, and the laughter was infectious. "My, my! That's pretty impetuous for a supposed house pet and fuck toy!"

She laughed too. "Hey, I warned you when you bought me at the human pet store that I could get uppity! Do you want to take me back?"

He grinned and quickly pinched her nipples, which surprised her into arching her back and thrusting her breasts into his hands. "Of course not. I'll just have to put up with my crazy cat-sister. In fact, the more uppity you are, the better. That's the Kat I know and love. No leashes though, okay?"

She cooed, rubbing herself against him. "You know, there is one good way humans can show their cat pets their appreciation without involving bestiality..." She turned a bit and presented her long mane of brown hair to him.

He grumbled as he started to stroke her hair. "I have a feeling I'm never going to hear the end of cat metaphors. But that's the first and last time you mention bestiality, okay? That's just gross."

"Yes, Master." She brightened. "Actually, you already were my master when I was human, but now that I'm a sex cat, too, you're like double my master! Is that too cool, or what?!"

"Or what," he replied, both amused and chagrined. But then he stopped walking, just outside the kitchen, and became more serious. Still caressing her hair, he leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "Sis, Kat, you know, this whole thing about calling me 'Master' and treating me that way, I don't-"

She cut him off. "Hey, Bro. Hold on. Maybe I've never made myself clear on this. I just told you to 'shut the fuck up.' I'm not like some complete slave type, like say, Brenda. I'm proudly uppity. But this is my fantasy, so let me run with it, and play along with me, please? Just like having a harem is one of your fantasies, and we're all happy to feed it and play along with it 'cos we all get off on it so much. I am NOT going to change into someone else, so quit worrying about me. Okay?"

He smiled widely. "Okay. I like that ... Kat." He kissed her on the ear. He felt a whole lot better. He whispered because his mouth was still next to her ear, "So you don't REALLY think I'm your master, do you? This is all just a game for you. A role-play, just like pretending to be a cat. I was starting to believe all the hype!"

"Rrrr! Now, I didn't say that, either." She winked, smiled, and grabbed his ass with one hand for a quick squeeze before resuming her walk towards the breakfast table. "Let's go see what Mom has cooked up."

"Okay." He was confused again about his sister's attitude, but nonetheless he felt better about things than he had before. He walked into view of the kitchen, still stroking his sister's hair as he strode along.

Alan's heart leapt into his throat as he took a good look at his mother standing in front of the kitchen sink. Rather unexpectedly, Susan was wearing a yellow long sleeved sweater that completely covered up her upper torso. But that was all she wore (except for high heels, naturally). The unusually thorough concealment of her top caused his eyes to focus on her stark naked butt even more so than usual.

He felt his dick suddenly harden and even twitch with unexpectedly strong excitement at seeing his mother dressed like a typical housewife, but only from the waist up.

As if that wasn't arousing enough, her ass was wiggling back and forth in time to "Venus" by Shocking Blue (he didn't realize it, but it was one of the songs on her "Sex Slave Mix" CD). He felt a powerful urge to simply walk over and fondle his mother's flawless, firm, and deliciously sexy buns before spreading them wide with his hands and taking her doggy style.

Susan

Susan turned around, exposing her luxuriously thick bush to him, which made him gasp a second time.

No matter how many times he saw her naked, or even just partially naked, the thrill never wore off. WOW! Fuckin' A! I have the hottest mom in the world! He looked back to Katherine and smiled. And a pretty damn amazing sister too! However, his dick was still recovering from the activity upstairs, so it failed to become erect.

Susan picked up the bowl of oatmeal she'd just made and walked to the dining room table, asking, "Now, what's all this talk about cats I just overheard?" She didn't react in any obvious way to the fact that both her children were stark naked, nor did she seem to notice her own partial nudity.

Katherine struck a catty pose, with a "paw" out in front of her. "Mom, Kat. I'm a cat. A sex cat! Brother owns me. I'm his pet!"

"Good grief," Susan said in a motherly chiding voice, though it was mostly an act. She walked into the dining room, carrying a tray of food. "As if I don't already have trouble getting my son's cock inside of me often enough as it is. Now it's just going to be that much tougher!" She mock-sighed.

"Yep!" Katherine responded happily. "Or I should say: meow! And just wait until tonight, when I'll be wearing my collar and leash!" She turned to Alan as she sat down, and said with a firm stare, "Brother, you WILL use the leash and that's final. It means a lot to me."

He found himself pleased that again she was issuing an ultimatum. It helped reinforce his belief that whatever Katherine's personal concept of subservience was, it was nothing like Brenda's. He considered that a good thing.

Susan struck a sexy pose with a hand on her hip, drawing attention to her pussy. Trying to sound like a concerned mother, she said, "Tiger, if Angel really wants to be collared and leashed, you probably should help her with that. It obviously means a lot to her. And while it may seem strange for you to have your own sister as your naked and leashed sex pet, ready to serve and suck and fuck on your orders, maybe it wouldn't seem so strange if you collar and leash BOTH of us at the same time."

He was amused by that too. Oh geez, Mom is into it too. I should have figured. "And you would agree to this as a favor to Sis. Not because you want it too."

"Well, I might want it a little," she conceded, looking a bit abashed. "You know I don't ask for much ... Oh, and on a completely different note, you know what this house is lacking? A dungeon! Don't you think? With lots of chains, and manacles."

She turned around and bent way over, making sure her son got a great view of her bare ass cheeks. "Oh, and what do you call those special kind of seats where you can bend over your naked and bound body and stick your ass way up in the air so your son can spank you really hard?"

"I don't know," Katherine replied, "but we should definitely have a couple of those in our dungeon!"

Alan just rolled his eyes. He certainly didn't want a dungeon. He asked his mother, "And what would happen the next time one of your many relatives comes to visit? How would we explain the dungeon away?"

"Hmmm. That could be a problem," Susan conceded.

He said, "Just so there's no doubt, I'm putting my foot down. No leashes, and no dungeons! I love both of you too much to treat you like that."

But Katherine wasn't dissuaded, and she excitedly added, "Hey Mom, guess what else? Big Trombone Brother raped me!"

Alan nearly choked upon hearing that. But then, again with chagrin, he realized she was merely eager to tell Susan about her morning fucking and didn't mean anything negative by the word "rape." In fact, just the opposite.

Standing back up, Susan beamed happily at her two children. "Tiger, you didn't! That's so sweet. Why, just yesterday Angel was telling me how much she was looking forward to a good raping."

Alan reeled. He looked up at Susan, now towering over him with her breasts sloshing around and crashing into each other inside her sweater, and he reeled even more. In an attempt to bring things down to reality, he pointed out, "Mom, do you understand what that word means? You can't be raped unless it's against your will."

She stood even closer until her pussy was nearly in his face, and said saucily, "Is that a threat or a promise?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.