Six Times A Day - Cover

Six Times A Day

Copyright© 2004 - 2015 by Spacer X. All rights reserved

Part 45: Surf's Up

Harem Incest Sex Story: Part 45: Surf's Up - High school senior Alan is diagnosed with a rare condition requiring six orgasms a day. The women in his life - mother, sister, neighbors, cheerleaders, and more - end up swept away by their own lusts while helping him. This epic roller coaster of passion, love, and sex leads to results no one sees coming. The variety of characters, humor, and hot sex will leave you wanting more.

Caution: This Harem Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Slow   Illustrated   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother sucks son,mother fucks son,sister fucks her own brother,sister tricks brother into sex

Day 57: Monday, November 11

Chapter 1

Alan had to hurry home, because he only had his bike at school and he needed a car. The beach Christine wanted to go to was farther away than the White Sands Beach, so it was much quicker to get there by car.

Susan and Suzanne were there when he got home, although Katherine was out. However, Alan made clear that there was no time for hanky-panky, since he didn't have much time until his scheduled rendezvous with Christine at the beach. He still hadn't eaten lunch, so Susan quickly prepared him a veggie-burger sandwich and pineapple juice.

Although he kept to a strict no-touching policy while eating his lunch, he took the time to get the two loving women caught up on recent events of which they were unaware. He told them about the panty painting with the cheerleaders (without naming specific names), and about his discussion with Christine and the plans they'd made to go together to the beach. However, he held back about his encounter with Heather just outside their front door. Susan still didn't know he'd gotten sexually intimate with Heather, and he was reluctant to tell her, mostly because Heather was well known by all the cheerleaders and their mothers as being a total bitch.

Nonetheless, Susan had to struggle to keep her clothes on just from hearing about the panty painting and his plans to go to the beach with Christine. She was half-convinced already that he would have both Christine and the entire cheerleading squad completely tamed before long. But she didn't say that to him, and she generally kept her cool, because she knew that he had to eat quickly and go. Suzanne's presence was also a help at keeping her in check.

Alan and Christine arrived at the beach in different cars. It was a short beach that was more like a cove, only about 100 yards long. As a result, there usually weren't many people there, and it certainly wasn't a hip place to see and be seen, like the nearby popular White Sands Beach. This particular beach segment was surrounded by rocky cliffs, which gave it a lot of privacy.

There was only one stairway down the cliffs to the sand, so Alan and Christine had agreed to meet on the sand near the bottom of the stairs. Christine had gotten there just before Alan. As a result, Alan was able to see her from the top of the stairs, and he noticed that she was wearing a one-piece bathing suit instead of a bikini. He was disappointed, especially since he thought he'd cleverly talked her into wearing a bikini. But because he had first seen her from a distance, he was able to conceal his disappointment by the time they were face-to-face.

Christine got up and stood as she saw him coming down the stairs. He was holding a bag and wearing just his swimsuit. When he reached her, just after they'd briefly greeted each other, he gave her a hug and a peck on the cheek. That was no different than what they'd done on their date the night before, but it was still a special thrill for each of them. Even though Alan kept the hug brief so he wouldn't come across as too insensitive, he thrilled at getting to feel her huge breasts pressing against his chest, especially since this time he was bare-chested. Despite the fact that he was practically drowning in big tits lately, Christine's remarkable rack continued to have a unique hold on him.

When they parted after their hug, Christine looked down at herself with a disappointed expression. "As you can see, I didn't go with the bikini after all. Sorry about that. It's not you. After all, remember what I wore on our practice date last night? But I don't like the idea of just anybody seeing me walk around showing that much skin." She looked around the beach unhappily.

Alan looked around too. He was glad to notice that there were only about a dozen people scattered along the short beach. Crucially, it looked like none of them were near their age. That was very important to Christine, because she didn't want any gossip getting back to her schoolmates. Just having people know she'd been seen in a bathing suit on a beach with a male friend was more gossip than she wanted.

Christine

In truth, now that Alan was looking at Christine from close up, he realized that her dark blue one-piece bathing suit was very nearly as titillating for him as a typical bikini would have been. Since he was such a tit man, the key thing for him was that she was showing off a very impressive amount of cleavage. The fact that her taut tummy was covered with fabric wasn't so important. Besides, he'd noticed from the top of the cliff that her back was mostly bare. She looked fantastic!

He teased her playfully: "No worries. I seriously don't mind at all."

"Really?"

"Sure. It's a moot point anyway, because you'll be taking it all off later when I perform your official breast inspection."

"What?!" It took her a moment or two to realize that he was pulling her leg. She pushed him back playfully. "You cad! Like that's gonna happen."

He pretended to hold up a pocket tape recorder. "Direct quote from Christine: 'that's gonna happen.' Sweet! And it's a good thing too. I'm working on getting my Boy Scout breast-inspection merit badge. I need it to reach Eagle Scout."

"You goof!" But she was smiling, because she enjoyed this kind of banter with him. She looked around. "Where do you want to sit? I brought chairs."

"Oh, cool." Sure enough, she'd brought two folding chairs specifically designed for beach use.

The two of them found a spot far from the other beach-goers and sat side by side in their chairs. They each put on their sunglasses, since it was a bright sunny day. And almost immediately Christine took out some suntan lotion and began applying it all over herself.

Alan was still trying not to come across as too obsessed with sex, but even so he couldn't help but say, "Need any help with that? This could actually help me with my merit badge, if I can assist with the, er, chesty area."

She rolled her eyes. "No thanks." But then she added, "However, I suppose you can help with my back, once I finish with my front. But behave!" Actually, she didn't want him to behave that much. She'd loved their date the night before, which she wished had ended with a proper French kiss. She'd noticed that despite his teasing, there was no overt bulge in his swimsuit, even though his swimsuit was quite tight and revealing. Obviously she didn't mention it, but she almost took it as a personal insult about her sex appeal being inadequate.

In fact, there were two reasons his penis remained flaccid. The first was that his penis was quite simply worn out from so much sexual activity! Even though he hadn't actually cum that many times that day, it had already enjoyed a number of thrilling sexual situations. But also, he was deliberately trying not to get aroused. Sure, he loved the sight of her flawless, voluptuous body, but he remained determined to stay just friends and not get sexually involved with her. He hoped to use this beach hangout as a chance to get to know her better as a person, to take their friendship to a new level. He wasn't above some sexy teasing, but he generally wanted to keep things serious.

However, his resolve was being severely tested. Christine got off her chair and sat on her towel with her back to him so he could put suntan lotion on her back. There was nothing surprising about that, but within seconds his dick responded and he was fully engorged.

He looked at the long, straight, blonde hair that covered nearly all of her back, and for a moment wondered why she even needed suntan lotion on her back in the first place. But he wasn't about to pass up this opportunity to get his hands on her. Besides, her skin was very fair, so the sun could sometimes get through the gaps between her long strands of hair. He asked, "Um, can you please do something about your hair? Because otherwise it's going to get in the way."

Christine

She reached back with her hands and swept her hair to the side, which uncovered most of her back for the moment. Then, peering back at him while her hands lingered on top of her head, she asked, "How's that look?"

He thought, You have no idea! So friggin' HOT! Why does Christine arouse me so much?! You'd think after getting blown a couple of times by my mom, fucking my sister, watching my auntie writhe all over the basement exercise machines, and being propositioned by our school's head cheerleader, I'd be a bit jaded. And that all happened just this morning! But with Christine, I'm as nervous and excited as if I've never touched a girl before!

He finally scooted forward into position and started to run his hands up and down and all over her back.

Although her one-piece suit covered much of her front, it left nearly her entire back bare, to within just a few inches of her ass crack. Not only was his cock soon throbbing with need, but he found himself breathing hard as well. And that was just from getting to touch her back. This kind of contact would have had almost no impact on him had it been with Susan, Katherine, Suzanne, or any of the other sexy women in his life. But he was correct in thinking that everything felt different with Christine.

Somehow, he managed to get his act together and make interesting small talk with her as he applied the lotion. He didn't realize it, but her body was actually slightly trembling from feeling his hands on her. Yet she was able to hide her own excitement as they chatted. In theory, she wanted him to know she was interested in him, but at times like this she got scared about being too obvious.

From time to time, he had to sweep her hair to the side when it would return to its usual place on her back, or when it just got in the way as he worked on different areas. He liked that a lot, so much that he had to restrain himself from simply stroking and petting her gorgeous hair.

When he was finally done, they both returned to sitting normally in their chairs.


Chapter 2

Alan decided it was time to get serious and cut out all the joking and teasing for a while so he wouldn't get sidetracked. He said, "So ... Christine, it's weird. I mean, I've known you a long time. But our friendship has developed in an unusual way, slowly morphing from classmates to acquaintances, and then slowly to friends. And so far it's happened pretty much entirely at school, at least until very recently. I feel like we skipped some stuff as a result. There's still a lot of basic things I don't know about you, and things that you don't know about me. So I was thinking that today we could work on that."

"Like what?" she asked.

"Like, talk about deeper stuff. At school, we talk a lot, but it's mostly about day-to-day stuff, the surface stuff, like homework, our teachers, your blonde hair disability-"

She cut him off in protest, "Disability?!"

"Sorry. I know it's totally un-PC, but I'm addicted to telling you dumb-blonde jokes. I get such a kick out of your amused-yet-indignant reaction every time that I just can't help myself. I need help."

She smirked. "That's the most accurate thing you've ever said. You do need help!" She playfully stuck her tongue out at him. "But anyway, you were saying?"

He thought, Okay, no more jokes! Then he said, "Yeah, so, let's go beyond the surface. For instance, what are your plans? I mean, I know you want to go to Stanford next year, but have you thought about what you actually want to do with your life in the long term? A career and all that?"

Christine raised an eyebrow at him. "Wow. That IS a deep question. Yeah, as a matter of fact, I have thought about that. Not surprisingly, I want to do something I really enjoy. But doing something that helps others is very important to me too. I feel like I've been given a lot of advantages in my life, and it's only fair that I pay it forward to help those who can't get any breaks. I really like being challenged, both physically and mentally. I don't think there are great jobs where I can do both, so I figure I'll use my brain at work and then keep up with my martial arts and other athletic stuff to satisfy my need for getting physical."

He thought, Man! I could definitely think of other ways she could get physical and burn off all that energy. She would be a total tigress in bed! Phew! But he kept that to himself, trying to keep his libido in check. He merely asked, "Have you thought of anything more specific than that?"

"I have," she replied. "I despise bullshit. All that political stuff of people smiling at you and stabbing you in the back. I hear it's just as bad in corporations as in governments. So I'm thinking I'd like to do pure research, where I can work on finding solutions to real problems without having to play games and waste time. Medical research seems like a logical choice to me. I could have my own lab and work on curing diseases and help save lives. I think that would be pretty satisfying."

Alan was genuinely impressed. "Wow! That's cool. It seems like you've got it all figured out already!"

"Nah. That's just one option. I've got others. I figure that when I get to college I'll dabble in different things and see if something really inspires me. But, if nothing stands out, I think I could be pretty happy being a medical researcher or a physician, or both. What about you?"

"What about me?"

"Do you have any idea what you want to do, besides going to a good college?"

He sighed. "Unfortunately, no. I'm not as on the ball as you are. I agree with you that it would be great to do something that helps people. But also, I do feel like I have a passion, and that's history. Well, history and related things, like archeology and anthropology. But it's hard to see how I can turn that into a viable career, unless it's to be a professor or an author, probably both. I don't see that as a career that helps the less fortunate."

He added, "On top of that, I have to admit that I'm kind of spoiled. I mean, I have everything. I'm a well-off guy, living in one of the most beautiful and prosperous places on Earth."

He thought, And she doesn't know the half of it. Heck, even a tenth of it. If you count the way I've been so sexually spoiled at home lately, it's totally nuts! I need to never stop being grateful for my incredible good luck.

He gestured to the beautiful beach. "I want to pay it forward too. But I'm also kind of used to a certain standard of living, you know what I mean? So how can I pick a job that lets me do good and lets me buy nice stuff? It seems the altruistic people usually end up practically working for free, and the cruel, greedy bastards usually end up driving Ferraris or being chauffeured around in limousines. And what could I do with a history or archeology degree that's truly useful?"

She said, "I think understanding history is extremely valuable."

"I couldn't agree more. But in an indirect way, like giving wisdom to the next generation. Meanwhile, the world is facing so many pressing, immediate problems. Millions are starving every year, under the radar, and we're destroying the Earth. How does a history degree help with that?"

She didn't have a good answer.

He went on, "I think my parents raised me well. My mom especially, since my dad isn't around much. I'm not totally spoiled. For instance, I've had to work crappy summer jobs since I was sixteen 'to learn the meaning of work.' And heck, I don't have a car or even a cell phone, 'cos she says I have to earn that with my own money. But at the same time, I don't have the fire in my belly that a lot of people who come from tough circumstances have."

He looked at her curiously. "You're an interesting case. You've got the whole elite Orange County lifestyle thing going on, like I do, with nice parents who never let you suffer. And yet you DO have a fire in your belly. You're more driven and work harder than anyone else I know! Why do you think that is?"

Christine pondered that carefully. Then she said, "To be honest, I don't know. I've always been this way. I know what you mean, that people who have a chip on their shoulder of some kind are often really driven, but I don't feel I have any axe to grind. I just like being productive! I hate wasting time. Hell for me would be watching Jerry Springer or Oprah or some other vapid TV show like that. Life's too short for that crap! I guess I've got a lot of energy, especially mental energy, and it's more fun to do stuff than just sit around."

He responded, "Interesting. So what do you think about us right now?" He waved at the beach again, and then at themselves. "Technically, you are just sitting around doing nothing."

"Not true. I'm having an interesting conversation with you. But still, I see what you mean. And, to be honest, it is kind of weird for me. There's a part of my brain that I'm trying to ignore, that's reminding me about all the other things I could be doing with my time. But I'm having fun! It's good, being with you." She smiled warmly. "If I were here alone, I'd probably leave after ten minutes. Well, that, or swim."

He smiled back. "Being with you is pretty cool too. I must say, you're kind of ... daunting. I can see why you don't have many friends, because just being with you kind of makes me feel guilty."

"Guilty?!"

"Yeah. It makes me think I should be doing more with my life. You're out there kicking ass and taking names, every day. If you can get that much done, why can't I? And then I realize, hey, maybe I'm just not as talented as you are. And I'm definitely not as driven. And that easily makes a person jealous and resentful. Thus, things happen like those girls giving you a hard time at the baseball field today. When somebody is up on a pedestal, everyone wants to tear them down, find a flaw."

She asked, "What about you? Do you feel jealous and resentful about me?"

He thought that over. "Well, kinda. Sometimes. Like, when you win award after award. But, to be honest, I think it helps a lot that I've got some things going for me too. We can talk as intellectual equals, or at least near equals. I know you're not talking down to me. I've gotten past your 'Ice Queen' exterior and found a very nice person underneath, who is a lot of fun to hang out with. And I think the way I deal with your beauty is key."

She leaned forward, because she found that topic potentially very illuminating and important. "Explain, please!"

"Well, it's like this. Not only do you totally kick butt in class and sports, but you're, like, ridiculously beautiful too! So that's triple daunting. But the beauty thing doesn't faze me that much, because I just happen to live with a lot of extraordinarily beautiful women. You've seen my mom and my sister. And then, Amy and her mother Suzanne next door, they're like family too. And you know how they look."

Christine nodded. She hadn't seen Susan or Suzanne very often, but she had seen them at various school events. Their voluptuous beauty was undeniable, no matter what clothes they wore.

He went on, "So, most guys, they can't even manage to talk to you. Heck, even a lot of girls are seriously intimidated. It's like trying to talk to a famous actor or pop star or something. People usually stammer and freak out. But for me, while I totally appreciate your beauty, I've been around other beautiful women so much that I don't freak out over it."

She nodded. "That is definitely true. And I can't say how much I appreciate that. You're practically the only person who treats me like a normal human being. Even though you do stare at my breasts more than look at my face-"

"Ouch! I do?!"

"It seems like it, anyway. But, with you, for some reason, it doesn't bother me. In fact, I kind of like it." She looked away shyly, worried that she might have revealed too much there. But then she boldly resumed eye contact. "Well, sometimes, anyway. I know you're naturally a very horny guy. In fact, pretty much since I learned your name, I've come to believe you're ... well ... let's say you're in a state of 'interest' ... basically twenty-four seven!"

He clenched his teeth and grimaced. "Ouch! Again! But in my defense, that's not true. It just seems that way to you because, well, when I'm near you ... I'm near you."

A sudden awkward silence ensued as they both considered the implications of that statement.

He thought, Shit! Trying to be totally platonic with Christine is damn difficult! And it doesn't help that she's in a sexy bathing suit! My damn dick is betraying me again. In truth, he'd already had an erection for several minutes, but he was sitting strategically to hide it.

Eager to break the silence, he asked, "So, you were saying? About me being a horny guy?"

"Oh yeah. When you look at me with lust in your eyes-"

He cut in, "Which is most of the time..." That was a joke, but it was also true.

"Yes." She smiled awkwardly at that, because she wasn't used to talking so frankly about such topics. "When you look at me in that way, it's more like an artistic appreciation than some kind of vibe that you'd want to do perverted things with me right on the spot. Which is what I feel when other guys stare at me. And you have this calm confidence, instead of being all nervous and scheming, like the other guys."

He nodded. "Like I said, that's from being around so many other beauties in my life. Some of whom are sexually off limits to me, of course. So I've learned to appreciate beauty without constantly thinking and scheming about doing those 'perverted' things." He thought, The irony! If she only knew the truth. Yikes! But still, there's a lot of truth to that. That's how it used to be until recently. And that experience is the key that allows me to interact with her relatively normally. So at least it's not a total lie.

She looked at him curiously, then said, "Speaking of calm confidence ... can I ask you something kind of ... strange?"

"Try me."

"I've noticed this big change in you lately. Over this past month or so, I'd say. In one way, you're the same Alan as ever, but in another way, it's like you're a totally different person. It's hard to explain ... I thought we had a good rapport before, and it's not like you were ever a shrinking violet, but lately you have way more confidence! It's almost like a swagger. And you're always smiling like you have this awesome secret that only you know. And you have this ... this ... well ... never mind!" She got extremely flustered, and even blushed a little bit.

She suddenly stopped, took her sunglasses off, and stood up. "Hey, why don't we go swimming?"

He stood up with her and removed his sunglasses as well, but still tried to keep a hand strategically placed to hide the erection in his tight swimsuit. "Hey, why don't we NOT? At least, not until you finish your sentence! You can't just start to say something like that and then stop."

Christine

She folded her arms under her huge breasts and stared at him defiantly. "Well, I just did."

He was exasperated by her non-answer. But he was also staggered by what her arm gesture did to her breasts, pressing them up and out and making them appear even larger. Fuuuuuuuck! How am I supposed to think or breathe when she does that?! That's just SO MUCH BOOB! But I've gotta stay focused. Focus! Focus! Look at her face!

Quickly recovering his cool, at least outwardly, he said, "Come on! Do you want to drive me crazy? What could it be that's so bad? We've been talking about things pretty frankly, haven't we?"

She looked away, but managed to say, "Fine. You have this animal magnetism, okay? I can't explain it, but, when you look at me..." She completed the thought in her mind: My panties start to get wet! But she wasn't about to say that out loud. Instead, while still looking away, she continued after a pause, " ... it's different than before, somehow."

Since she was looking away, he allowed himself another look at her chest. Man, how am I supposed to carry on a conversation when I'm staring into a mile of cleavage?! And her nipples are so obviously erect. It's unfair! Heck, how can she play sports at all, carrying around two bowling balls like that?!

She freed her arms and gesticulated, "It's like you woke up one morning and you suddenly had this, this ... charm. I can't explain it. Argh! Like the way you were so suave and interesting on our practice date last night. My point is, you're the same, but different." She crossed her arms again and stared at him challengingly. "Explain!"

He chuckled, resolutely struggling to maintain eye contact while he wondered how to respond to that. "Hmmm. I don't know what to say, because I can't see that. It's hard for me to know how I appear to others. But I'll be frank with you. I was pretty sexually inexperienced until about a month ago, and now I'm not. In fact, there's been a lot of things happening to me. Things I can't explain, because I won't kiss and tell."

She stared at him hard, almost accusingly. "But that means it involves kissing."

"Definitely. And more. That's all I'll say about that. But it gives a guy confidence. And it puts a smile on his face."

She made a funny expression that he couldn't read. "Then you must be having a hell of a lot of 'more, ' because your smile never leaves your face! For weeks now!"

He shrugged. "I don't know what to say to that, except, yeah, I'm a happy guy. Sex is a great thing. And love. And when the two are intertwined, there's nothing better in the world, I think. I really mean that!"

Her gaze narrowed and she leaned forward. "So wait. Now you're saying you're in love with some girl?!"

He held his hands up defensively, inadvertently exposing a very prominent bulge in his tight swimsuit. "Hold on! Don't put words in my mouth! Last night I told you, quote, 'I'm involved with some very beautiful girls, ' unquote. That's true. I'm having fun. But I'm not going steady with anyone. That's all I will say on that subject."

She growled at him and clenched her fists. "Grrr! Do you realize how annoying that is?!"

"What?"

"That whole quote. Every word of it! Especially the 'some' part. Who are these 'some beautiful girls?!'"

He looked to the sky, as if she was trying his patience. "You know I can't tell you that. No way! Don't even ask for a hint. I'm not going to betray any confidences. Period!"

He didn't realize it, but not only did he fully expose his lewd bulge, but by looking at the sky he'd given Christine a chance to gawk unobserved at that bulge for some long moments. She bit her lips in lusty frustration. She was becoming increasingly interested in the mysterious world of sex, and most especially in having sex with Alan.


Chapter 3

Christine abruptly started walking forward. "Let's swim! I'm getting too hot, ... er, from the Sun, I mean." She blushed slightly, as she realized how true that was with the other meaning of 'hot' as well.

He scampered across the sand to catch up with her. When he did, he asked, "So that's the end of that conversation?"

"It is." Realizing that wasn't enough, she explained as she walked, "You say I'm driven. That's true. Part of that is I have an insatiable curiosity. So of course I'm dying of curiosity about these other girls now. But I know myself, and if I do something else, like swimming, that'll divert my attention and get me thinking about other things."

"Ah." Seeing the logic of that, Alan ran ahead. The ocean in Southern California was colder than most people expected when they thought of sunny California. He'd found that he preferred quickly getting over the cold shock of getting into the water. He kept running through the shallow water until he was able to duck down in deeper water and get totally wet.

Christine preferred doing it the slow way. But since he'd gotten wet already, she forced herself to at least keep walking deeper into the water.

Alan watched her continuing to come towards him. Hot damn! It's like seeing Aphrodite rising out of the sea on a scallop shell, except she's going into the water. Wow! I know Mom and Aunt Suzy are even more busty and curvy, though just slightly, but I guess forbidden fruit really is the sweetest. Oh man! What I wouldn't give to be able to kiss her lips and hold her, and run my hands all over her!

His erection hadn't gone down at all, despite the chilly water.

Christine

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.