Six Times A Day - Cover

Six Times A Day

Copyright© 2004 - 2015 by Spacer X. All rights reserved

Part 145: We Will Rock You

Harem Incest Sex Story: Part 145: We Will Rock You - High school senior Alan is diagnosed with a rare condition requiring six orgasms a day. The women in his life - mother, sister, neighbors, cheerleaders, and more - end up swept away by their own lusts while helping him. This epic roller coaster of passion, love, and sex leads to results no one sees coming. The variety of characters, humor, and hot sex will leave you wanting more.

Caution: This Harem Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Slow   Illustrated   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother sucks son,mother fucks son,sister fucks her own brother,sister tricks brother into sex

Day 76: Saturday, November 30

Chapter 1

Susan was busy cleaning the kitchen when she heard the front door open and close.

"Honey, I'm home!" Suzanne shouted. That was a bit of a joke to herself, acting as if she were the father in some 1950s sitcom of domestic suburban bliss coming home after a long day of work.

Susan rushed to the front foyer and gave Suzanne a big smile followed by an even bigger kiss on the lips. She loved the way Suzanne was dressed in a formal yet sexy way, as usual, and was wearing seductive perfume, also as usual, and it fired her lust (again, as usual!).

"Whoa," Suzanne protested after she finally got the chance to come up for air (although she didn't try to push Susan away). "Remember what I told you about behaving yourself while Christine is nearby."

Susan's face fell. "I know. I have to be normal."

Susan and Suzanne, both dressed, greeting each other in a hug, with Suzanne's left hand on Susan's right boob

Despite Suzanne's caution, she couldn't completely help herself, so she found her hands squeezing her best friend's clothed breasts a little bit. "Yes, but remember that it's only temporary. Soon enough, you'll be back to being a wanton sex cow, a milky mommy who loves shamelessly begging for her son's hot, sweet cum."

Susan stared dreamily off into space. "Mmmm ... You promise?"

Suzanne replied, "I do. You only have to hang on to being normal for as long as Christine is still with our Sweetie."

She turned to walk through the living room towards the dining room, leaving Susan to trail blissfully in her wake. She conspiratorially confided over her shoulder, "In fact, I happen to know that a certain voluptuous Nordic blonde is very close to him right now."

Susan was suddenly bursting with excitement, so much so that she even grabbed Suzanne's blouse from behind rather forcibly, causing Suzanne to stop and face her. "Wait! What do you know?! Where have you been?! Tell all!"

Suzanne chuckled as she gently removed Susan's hands from her blouse. "I'll have you know that I've been at Brenda's, getting to know her better." She winked knowingly. "But, just before coming over here, I thought I'd stop by my house, change my clothes, and pick up some things, and while I was there ... No, wait; why should I lie to you? You're my best friend, so no more lies, even little ones, if I can help it. I did change my outfit, but I have to admit I pretty much went home to peek into the backyard from a certain second-floor window."

Susan's eagerness only grew upon hearing that. "And?! And?!"

Suzanne chuckled some more. She loved Susan's passion. Playing hard to get, she turned and resumed casually walking into the dining room. But then she stopped and turned again to add, "And ... unfortunately, I didn't see much. Amy and Christine were off together. I was way too far away to hear anything, but it looked like they were having a very serious talk. Sweetie was slumped in a chair, taking a nap. But what was really interesting was that all three of them were completely naked."

Susan's eyes went wide. "No! NO!" She pushed Suzanne in the chest just below her big boobs, forcing Suzanne to take a step back.

Suzanne chuckled yet again. "Yes! I'm guessing that they gave his cock a good draining, leaving him so wiped out that he needed to take a little rest. Mind you, that's just my speculation. Besides, I only peeked in on them for a minute, if that."

Susan exhaled passionately, "That's SO HOT!"

Suzanne smiled widely. "You want 'so hot'? I can't be completely sure, since I was a ways away, but I think I saw cum glistening on both Amy's and Christine's faces."

Susan's eyes nearly popped out of her head. She screamed, "NO! Just ... NO! NOOOO! That is so AMAZING! Are you serious?!"

Suzanne nodded. She loved making Susan so happy.

"Gaawwwd! That's the best news EVER! That means Christine ... she must have sucked Tiger's cock WITH Amy? Oh God! Pinch me!" She bounced up and down with sheer joy. "I know I said it's 'so hot' already, but this is even HOTTER! Suzanne, how can you just stand there looking calm when you know that?!"

Unable to restrain herself, she kissed Suzanne like her life depended on it.

Suzanne had to grab and hold Susan's wrists during the kissing, because she knew that if she didn't, Susan would have both of them naked in a flash. However, the mere act of holding her wrists set off Susan's submissive desires, keeping her as hot as burning lava.

The crest of Susan's lusty wave finally began to pass after a couple minutes. But then she stopped their necking and exclaimed, "Suzanne! This is HUGE! For all we know, Tiger could be taming Christine EVEN AS WE SPEAK! Mmmm! Oh my God!"

Suzanne was all smiles as she shook her head. "Not likely. I just came from that window literally a minute or two ago. Well, to be more precise, a minute or two before we started kissing. Before that, I was at Brenda's, like I said."

Trying to calm down, Susan forced herself to ask, "Oh? And how was that?"

"Good, good." Suzanne looked around the kitchen and dining room area, taking a seat at one of the stools next to the kitchen counter. She made small talk to help Susan get back to normal. "Boy, you've been busy. You're making this place shine."

Susan smiled proudly. "Well, if there's one good thing with having to act normal for a while, it's giving me a chance to catch up on cleaning. Plus, I've got so much nervous energy, hoping that the taming is going well. I mean, what if Amy and Christine are taking turns bobbing on his sweet spot RIGHT NOW?! How can you just sit here when..."

She saw Suzanne giving her a stern and disapproving look, and realized she was getting carried away. "But enough of that. I need to think of other things. So, uh..." She forced herself to refocus. "Um, what were you doing at Brenda's?"

Suzanne reaming a bent-over Brenda anally from behind with a big strap-on double dildo while also impaling herself

"I'm glad you asked. We talked about this and that." Suzanne replied airily, dismissively waving a hand, as if they'd been discussing color coordination in embroidery or something. Then she cocked her head to the side and got a thoughtful look as if remembering something. "Oh, and I fucked her in the ass with a strap-on she happened to have lying around." She got a wicked smile as she waited for the bomb to hit.

There was a pregnant pause, and then Susan gasped, right on cue. "WHAT?!"

"By the way, where's Angel?" Suzanne looked around, as if nothing were out of the ordinary. She was enjoying this quite a lot.

"She's upstairs, taking a nap," Susan replied automatically. "But hey, don't try to change the subject! What's this about you fucking Brenda in the ass?!"

"Well ... she kinda insisted..." Suzanne replied, thoughtfully, as if that somehow explained everything.

There was another long pause. "And... ?" Susan finally prompted impatiently.

Suzanne finally stopped playing around, and smiled warmly. "Sit down and I'll tell you the whole story."

Susan was in the process of getting coffee for them both. She hurried that up, and then sat at the stool next to Suzanne. "Okay. 'Fess up. I want details. LOTS of details! Intimate details!"

Suzanne chuckled knowingly. "Well, you see ... when I left Glory's apartment, I was feeling soooo horny-"

"Wait. Why? What were you doing there? What happened?!"

Suzanne had to go back and relate the story about what had happened with her, Alan, and Glory at Glory's place. That took about ten minutes.

Even though she tried to be dispassionate about it, since they were supposed to be acting "normally," both she and Susan got more than a little worked up over her story. Had they not been sitting on different stools they probably would have wound up naked with their legs entwined around each other.

But Suzanne got to the part about visiting Brenda as quickly as she could. "Well, as you can imagine, after all that I was more than a little hot and bothered, and I needed to blow off some steam. Unlike you, I've hardly cum at all today! Of course, my first instinct was to come back here and have fun with you and Angel, but then I remembered about having to behave ourselves while Christine is next door. So I thought I'd give Brenda a surprise visit."

"And?!" Susan was hanging on every word. But when Suzanne paused for dramatic effect, Susan looked down at her own chest. Frustration was written on her face, and her erect nipples were bothering her greatly. "Wait. Before you continue, do you mind if I take my bra off for a minute or two, to, uh, give it some air?"

Suzanne had a good laugh at that. The funny thing was, she imagined Susan's bra really needing an occasional break from its difficult task of straining to hold Susan's huge melons in captivity. "No, I don't mind ... and if it was just the two of us, I'd lick my lips and say 'yes, please.' But all the same, you'd better not."

"Why not? We don't have to be THAT good. You should see how Angel and I woke Tiger up from his nap!" She wiggled her eyes suggestively, and licked her lips. "It took us a good twenty spermy minutes!"

Suzanne wanted to hear that story in full, but she figured it was better to wait, if she wanted them to stay clothed with Christine so dangerously close. So she pointed out, "Yeah, but that was upstairs. Besides, there's a slippery slope. First you take off your bra, then I take off mine, and the next thing you know, we're writhing around on the floor with all our clothes off, in full view of anyone who walks in from the backyard next door."

Susan bit her lip in frustration, because she knew how true that was, as well as how good it could be.

Suzanne resumed her story. "So, anyway, I dropped in on Brenda. It turned out Adrian was out doing some early Christmas shopping with Anika, so we had the whole place to ourselves. I didn't even have to say anything when I arrived. Brenda simply dropped to her knees, bowed her head, and humbly asked, 'How may I serve you, Mistress?'"

Susan's eyes bugged out. She loved everything about that. That's what I need to do a lot of! Any time Tiger comes home, I should be on my knees, bowing, wearing sexy lingerie or nothing at all, not counting my high heels and collar, of course. "How may I serve you, Master?" Oooh! Chills! I love the sound of that!

Suzanne continued, "Phew! I was NOT ready for her to do that, especially with such a heartfelt feeling of love and devotion! I mean, she did it so automatically and without the slightest trace of doubt that it took my breath away!"

Suzanne, feeling her lust rising from the memory, fanned herself with one hand. "Susan, I know you're very submissive, and that works great for you, not to mention our Sweetie, but you should try taking a walk on the other side from time to time. It's such a rush!"

Susan frowned. "I couldn't do that. That's not me. Serving my son and master by loving his great mommy-splitting cock with my mind and body, heart and soul, is all I could ever want or need."

Suzanne countered, "Oh, come on. You've bossed Brenda around some, so you're perfectly capable of doing it. I can't even imagine how much fun Sweetie has, bossing all of us around every day. I mean, all I had to say to Brenda was 'Strip, ' and ... whoosh! She was able to take all her clothes off except her heels in seconds, without even getting off her knees. And of course she kept her collar too. I don't know about you, but just seeing one of those collars gets me, well, 'so hot!'"

"Me too!" Susan breathlessly agreed.

"Seeing Brenda on her knees wearing that collar, her heels, and nothing else ... damn! All I could think about was the fact that she was Sweetie's slave. And then I remembered that I was wearing his collar too, and I'm one of his sex slaves as well. I swear, my pussy started gushing! And now, sitting here telling you this, I see you in your collar..."

She reached out and reverently caressed Susan's collar, while Susan did the same to hers at the same time. It was as if they were both in a trance - they lost track of time just staring at their collars and into each other's eyes. The sexual tension rose by the second.

Eventually, Susan whispered, "It's like ... we're touching Tiger's control over us. Its physical manifestation..."

Suzanne nodded. Then she forced herself to cough, to take them out of the spell they were under. "Anyway, where was I? Oh yes. Brenda's collar. We were still practically right at the front door, and I didn't know when Adrian and Anika would come back, so I ordered her to go to the middle of the living room. Well, at least I think that's what it was. She has so many rooms there, and they're all absolutely huge, with ceilings twice as high as this one! But I digress."

Attempting to refocus, Suzanne continued, "I was incredibly revved up from before, like I said, and then seeing Brenda kneeling there, wearing our master's collar and thinking about what that signified ... I needed relief! So I was keen to speed things up a little. I told her to lie down on the carpet but with her bare ass high in the air."

"What reason did you give her?" Susan asked.

"That's the thing, Susan. When you have a slave who is wholeheartedly devoted to you, you don't need to give a reason. I just told her what to do; I didn't give her a why. And she just did it."

"Oh, Gaawwwd!" Susan groaned lustily. "That's so hot! That's how Tiger treats me! He doesn't tell me why, he just tells me to SERVE. Even though I'm his mommy! His big-titted mommy!"

Suzanne looked at Susan, and in particular the way her hefty globes were heaving up and down in time to her labored breathing. She said, "Uh-oh. Let's take a break. Do you have some crackers? I could use some crackers."

Susan looked incredulous. But then she caught herself. "Oh. Right. We have to be normal. Drat!" She got up from the chair and went to a cabinet above the oven to get a box of crackers. "It's not fair, though. I mean, how are we supposed to behave when we have a master who's just so..." - she breathed with a simmering, lusty heat - "masterly?"

Suzanne chuckled. A few short months ago, she wouldn't have been caught dead even thinking about sex, let alone sexual submission to her own son. And now, she can't STOP thinking about submitting herself to her son's cock! And hell, I've got to admit that I think about that a lot too. Bossing someone around like Brenda is great, but feeling the chains of being enslaved to my master is even better. It gives me such a contented sense of belonging and possession, knowing that his love and bond to me is as strong as it could possibly be.

She stalled for time by eating some crackers while Susan returned to her stool and calmed down a little.

Finally, Suzanne said, "Where was I? Oh yes. I was just getting to the part where I spread Brenda's ass cheeks wide and fingered her anus. You know, to check up on how she was doing back there after her anal enslavement ceremony to a certain well-hung you-know-who." She winked. "Actually, I suppose I'd better skip past a few things, get to the strap-on part, and wrap this up quickly. You're getting too horny."

"I am not!" Susan protested hotly. But then she calmed down and reluctantly admitted, "Okay, maybe I am. A little ... But you are too!" She pointed at Suzanne's nipples, which were obviously erect even through her blouse and bra. Plus, Suzanne's rack was rising up and down rapidly, due to her own heavy breathing.

Suzanne smiled as she also looked down at her rack. "I know. I'm guilty too. Just watching these hefty puppies rise and fall can practically make me seasick. But regardless, we have to be good." She looked knowingly out towards the back patio.

Susan bit her lip again, and then nodded. She waited until her breathing was back to normal, and then shyly asked, "Suzanne, do you think we get ... too ... horny sometimes? I mean, I love it, and I know Tiger loves it, but it's like I don't have an off switch anymore. Actually, I do. In fact, I was doing pretty well before you arrived, even though I'm terribly anxious to find out what's happening next door. But the problem is that everything is so exciting to me that my switch gets turned back on too easily. It seems that there's always something that somehow reminds me of something else, which ends up getting me really hot!"

Suzanne replied seriously, "I know what you mean. I was kind of asking myself that on the way to Brenda's mansion: 'Can't I just cool off for a little while?' But I was so damn horny that it was like I couldn't say no. Actually though, trying to be normal like this is good. We should make this a regular practice. Maybe one day a week, we should do this all day long. We should wear bras and panties, even. It'll make us appreciate the other days more, give Sweetie a bit of a break from trying to please all of us all the time, and give us a chance to catch up on errands and whatnot."

Susan nodded, but she looked sad. "Good idea. But ... do we really have to?"

Suzanne laughed. "We do. It'll be healthy, and even therapeutic. But if it's any consolation, it's not just us with the perpetual hornies. Brenda's just as bad, if not worse, if you can imagine that. In fact, when I headed to her place I didn't have any plans to fuck her ass at all; I just wanted to use a dildo on it as a kind of follow-up to what Sweetie did to her ass earlier. You know, I wanted to see how keen she was on being an anal sex slave to her mistresses in the harem, as well as to our master."

Susan nodded again in understanding, and puckered her own asshole a little bit needfully.

A nude, collared Brenda standing, inspecting a big double dildo

"But after I did that to her and given her a nice orgasm or two, she pulled out this huuuuge and incredibly long double-ended dildo, with straps and everything. She kind of held it up and looked at it curiously, as if thinking, 'Hmmm, where did this come from? I wonder what we could do with this? I sure hope Mistress Suzanne doesn't fuck me with it!'"

Suzanne laughed some more as she recalled Brenda's facial expression. "Needless to say, she wasn't anywhere near as innocent as she looked. And being her mistress, what choice did I have but to-"


Chapter 2

<Ding dong!>

Suzanne was interrupted in mid-sentence by the sound of the doorbell ringing.

Susan looked to Suzanne in panic. "Who could THAT be?!"

Suzanne also looked alarmed. "I don't know, but it can't be good." What she meant was that she figured everyone who was in the know about the family's new lifestyle was already accounted for. Alan and Amy were in the backyard next door with Christine, Katherine was upstairs, possibly taking a nap (or writing in her diary), Glory was at home and probably still recovering from her recent visit by Alan and Suzanne, and Brenda was also almost certainly still at home recovering from Suzanne's visit.

Susan looked down at herself. "Well, look at me! I'm actually dressed normally for once, with a bra on, even! I guess I'd better check to see who it is." She resettled her breasts within the confining restraints of her bra cups, brushed her hair back into place with her hands, and got up.

"Let me come with you," Suzanne said as she also got up. "Even though our clothes are okay, we should try not to let whoever it is very far into the house. I'm so used to it that it's hard for me to tell, but I'll bet this place smells like sex."

Susan pouted, "It does. But I LIKE that smell!"

Suzanne just chuckled, because there wasn't time to properly respond to that. They hurried across the house to the door, double-checking their appearance as they went.

Susan peeked through the peephole and announced, "Oh! It's Akami!" She looked to Suzanne for guidance, as usual. "That's okay, isn't it?"

"Very okay," Suzanne said. When she'd considered those "in the know," she'd forgotten about Akami, since they hadn't seen her in a while, and her arrival wasn't at all expected.

Susan opened the door and ushered Akami in. Then she quickly closed the door behind her, since she was so used to being naked or semi-naked that she felt like she had something to hide.

Akami was greeted with some pleasantries and hugs.

Suzanne was quick to ask, "This is a nice surprise. What brings you here? Is there some kind of problem?"

Akami smiled. "Absolutely no problem at all. Except one: it's been too long since I've seen any of you! I just thought I'd stop by and say hi."

Suzanne secretly felt very relieved. She was acutely aware of the fact that Akami knew the six-times-a-day secret, and Akami's continued participation in that deception was essential. So she figured that, in her case, no news was good news.

Susan also was feeling relief, just because their guest was someone in the know. She smiled, and said, "Well, this is a pleasant surprise. Since things ... uh, have changed around here, my social life has kind of died off. We don't exactly get many guests anymore. But where are my manners? Come on in! Your timing is great, since we're not doing anything special. Would you like a drink? Or a snack?"

The three of them moved to the dining room where, after Susan brought Akami a cup of coffee, they got to talking.

Suzanne asked, "Akami, just how long has it been?"

"Not that long, actually. I was here on Wednesday. That party with your friend Xania, remember?"

Susan thought back. "Oh yeah. Boy, that seems like YEARS ago! It's only been what, three days? But so much has happened since then that it's not even funny. Alan fucked you pretty good that night, didn't he?"

Akami smiled knowingly, and sensuously licked her lips in fond remembrance. "He did." She stared quite obviously at Susan's and Suzanne's outfits. "By the way, I feel like I must have walked into the wrong house. You two are dressed so ... normally. You look like typical suburban housewives, aside from your outrageous curves, of course. I feel like I'm out of place."

Akami in a brief tank top and shorts, showing a bare midriff

Suzanne grinned. "Yeah, I don't think Alan will recognize you without your lab coat." Akami was wearing a stylish yet very sexy outfit that showed a lot of leg, bare shoulders, and a bare midriff.

Susan explained, "I feel all ... weird. I'm wearing a bra, even, if you can believe it, and it feels so wrong!"

Suzanne helpfully prompted her, "You should mention why."

"Oh yeah - get this! Alan is busy taming a gorgeous girl named Christine. They're in Suzanne's backyard next door with Amy. The thing is, Christine is a stunning, busty blonde Nordic bombshell, not to mention smart as all get out and all kinds of talented - she'll make a great addition to the harem. But she still needs to be properly tamed. As long as she's so close, I have to play the role of a normal mom, on the off chance that she'll stop by before she goes home."

"Oh." Akami's disappointment was clearly written on her face.

Suzanne picked up on that, saying, "You were hoping to see Alan, weren't you?"

Akami blushed. "Um, well ... yeah. But I'm happy to see you both too! I'm keen to catch up on the doings of America's most interesting family."

Susan and Suzanne chuckled at that description.

Suzanne commented, "We might just be that. We'd make a pretty interesting X-rated reality TV show, at least. But don't worry; if you don't mind sticking around for a little while, you'll get a chance to see him, I'm sure. Christine and Amy have been over there practically all afternoon, and Alan's been there a good chunk of the time too. He'll be back. But I warn you, I doubt he'll be in much shape for any sexy shenanigans."

"Oh? Why is that?" Akami asked, trying to hide her disappointment without much success.

Suzanne replied wryly while gazing towards the glass door to the backyard, "Let's just say that Alan Junior has been a very busy bee today. He's been buzzing in a lot of different bonnets, pollinating a lot of different plants."

Susan proudly exclaimed, "My son is a total stud! He's a fucking MACHINE! Akami, are you up on all the latest harem news?"

"Probably not. We've spoken on the phone once or twice since Wednesday, but those calls were short and we didn't really have time to catch up."

Susan scanned her memory. "Oh, that's right. So much has happened since then that it's easy to lose track of a few phone calls." She turned to Suzanne.

Suzanne could guess what Susan wanted to ask, so she said, "Sure, go ahead, tell her everything. If there's one person who knows everything, it's Akami. She can be trusted one thousand percent." She stared at Akami intently as she said this, non-verbally conveying the importance of keeping secrets, especially the essential six-times-a-day secret.

Akami nodded. "Absolutely. Now that Dr. Fredrickson is out of my hair, there's no problem at all. You couldn't even torture anything out of me."

Suzanne gave her a feral look. "Maybe. But it would be fun to try."

"Oh dear," Susan said sadly. "I'm afraid I have to say it, but until Christine leaves and we get the all-clear, we can't have any hanky-panky at all. Not even an extra friendly kiss. I'm under strict orders to not even take my bra off, if you can believe it, and I can't tell you how much that's killing me! I feel like my breasts are in a cruel cage. They need to be free!"

She thought she was finished, but then a series of heartfelt additions followed. "And seen ... and fondled ... by my son!"

Akami chuckled. "Susan, you've become such a wonderfully sexual woman. Remember how you used to be, back when you came in for your first appointment?"

"Ugh! Don't remind me." She felt a pang of despair, thinking about how her life with Ron used to be. But then her thoughts drifted to that first appointment itself. "Although ... in retrospect, that was really hot. Mmmm ... seeing Tiger's big cock for the first time ... Smelling his yummy cum ... Little did I know all the love and joy that would follow ... Hot, spermy joy ... Mmmm..." She spaced out, drifting in blissful memory.

Suzanne snapped her fingers in front of Susan's face. "Hello? Earth to Susan: Come in, Susan!" She chided, "Not only do we have to keep our clothes on, we can't get ourselves too worked up with sexy talk."

Susan came back from her reverie. "Oh, poo! Where's the fun in that? What can we talk about, then? There's so much I want to tell Akami, but pretty much all of it is really HOT!"

Suzanne laughed. "Go ahead. I'll be a referee to make sure you don't get overheated."

"Goody! Akami, everything is too wonderful to be believed! Oh boy. Where to start? Oh! I know!" She tilted her head back and brought a hand up to her black collar. "Look! Tiger has collared us!"

Akami quickly looked at Suzanne.

Suzanne talking to Akami

Suzanne also tilted her head back and brushed her curly hair back to show off her collar. "It's true. Alan's formalizing his harem. These collars signify that we've sworn to be his sex slaves."

"Forever!" Susan added excitedly.

"Wow!" Akami said with genuine awe. "That's just so ... extraordinary. He's only an eighteen-year-old boy, for goodness sake, and look at you two..."

"We like to think of him as an eighteen-year-old man," Suzanne corrected.

"Well, he certainly deserves that," Akami agreed. "May I ask who the official harem members are at this point?"

Suzanne answered. "Certainly, although I'm trusting you not to tell another soul. There's Susan, me, Amy, and Katherine, all of whom you obviously know already. Plus, there's Brenda, whom you met at one of our poke-her parties. And then there's Glory, who happens to be Alan's history teacher. Have you met her?"

Akami shook her head no. "Wow. I'm staggered. One boy and six women?! What about Xania?"

"She's kind of an associate," Suzanne explained. "She's not certain what she wants, so we're giving her some time to work out her priorities."

Susan butted in. "She's totally harem-worthy, though! I'm sure she'll join in before too long. On top of that, Tiger is in the backyard right now, taming Christine even as we speak! I'm really rooting for her to fall under his spell. Suzanne says he's giving it to her good!"

Suzanne held up a hand and clarified, "That's a bit of an exaggeration. I was changing clothes back at my place a while ago, and before I left to come here I peeked in the backyard. I was too far away to see much, but the three of them were completely naked, so I took that as a good sign."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.