More Than Just A Job - Book I - Cover

More Than Just A Job - Book I

Copyright© 2007 by msboy8

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A story in 8 parts that tells of 2 women who find themselves in awkward positions and then their positions get really awkward. Many story codes, different for each chapter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Needles   Slow  

Sandy lay in the bed, still naked, as she heard a light tapping on the door. As she started to awaken she found her arms still wrapped around Jeanie's crumpled form. Once she disentangled herself from Jeanie, she arose from the bed and started to head to the closet for a robe. Before she got there she suddenly realized that she was in a new life. With this new life came new values so she just passed the closet and padded to the door.

After our initiation earlier I don't have much to hide, Sandy thought as she reached her hand out to open the door without reservation. There stood a beautiful woman in a gown of many colors that was both revealing and concealing at the same time. She wore tasteful yet becoming three-inch heels which amazingly matched the gown. Sandy could tell that what she was wearing was very expensive. The woman was a little older than Sandy with long blonde hair coiled and piled atop her head.

The woman spoke in a soft, alluring voice, "Welcome. I am the unofficial greeter, having been here the longest. My name is Jacqueline but you can call me Jackie. I want to be a friend and a counselor for you both, especially until you get your feet wet and understand what the next year or more will bring. I see you are both," she pointed at Jeanie's limp form on the bed, "the worse for wear from your initiation." Jackie turned her attention back to Sandy as she continued, "My room is at the end of this hallway. Please feel free to come by any time with any questions you have. I will take my leave and let you two get familiarized to your new lifestyle." Jackie smiled at Sandy and glided down the hallway.

Once Sandy shut the door she decided to explore her room. She started with the closets and found her three outfits from her hotel room were hanging there freshly cleaned and pressed. There were also some other outfits hanging there, all wicked, debasing, and sexy.

There was also a selection of shoes that were lined up on the floor of the closet. Most of the shoes were high heels, pumps, stilettos, fuck-me-shoes, all with heels being at least four to seven inches tall. There were also two pairs of boots. One pair was black leather that laced up the front, reaching just below her knees. The other pair was hip hugging red leatherette. As she looked further, she also found a pair of athletic shoes and some pool shoes.

Next Sandy went to the dresser. The dresser drawers were filled with all kinds of accessories for the legs and feet, including garter belts, silk stockings, knee highs, long white socks, etc. She looked in each drawer but there was no underwear or bras at all. Something to ask Jackie about.

She turned slightly to find a vanity in the corner of the room. As she made her way to it, she could see it was filled with assorted makeup and combs/brushes. She took a seat on the small stool that sat before the vanity and started to look through the drawers there. She found a drawer of 'specialty items' including nipple clamps, rings non-piercing, chains, clitoral clips, belly clips, temporary tattoos, and more. Everything a woman could use to 'sex up' her body.

Sandy reasoned that there would be special themes she would have to dress for. As she opened another drawer, she found it contained a trove of feminine sex toys. The drawer had everything from dildos to vibrators to Benwa balls and strings of sex beads. The management wants to keep us happy anyway.

Sandy turned on the seat to look at the bed where her friend still lay sleeping soundly. Her work outfit for the next day was draped over the headboard. Sandy stood and walked over cautiously. She didn't want to awaken Jeanie. As she picked up the outfit, it was heavier than she had thought it would be. Heavier means less revealing, good.

Sandy smiled to herself, the smile just lasting until she got a good look at the outfit. I can't say I'm surprised by RR's idea of work attire. It was a leatherette harness of sorts. It fastened around the neck and went down to mid thigh. It sounds acceptable but the breasts, ass and upper back were left bare. This confirms my guess; we're here to be eye candy for the men.

Jeanie began to stir on the bed. Sandy dropped the outfit on the floor as she moved quickly to Jeanie's side. She wanted to be there for her friend. Jeanie opened her eyes to stare into the distance. She had grown up in the past few hours and it showed.

"Well, here we are starting a new life." She looked around then at Sandy, "How's the accommodations? This must be your room; I assume mine is about the same. Been in there yet?" Sandy shook her head. "Let's go check it out and the shared rooms too. We're going to be spending a lot of time in them."

Jeanie rolled off the bed, wincing as she rolled over her brand, to land on her bare feet. She strode to the bathroom door. As she walked her unfettered boobs bounced gaily and Sandy couldn't help watching for a moment. Sandy closed her eyes and shook her head to bring herself back to reality as she started following Jeanie.

Upon opening the door, Jeanie whistled in appreciation. The bathroom was large, housing a sunken bath and an oval shaped shower stall. They were both big enough for a least three people. The bidet and toilet were in a walled-off alcove, adding to their privacy.

Jeanie giggled, "It looks like they want us to be clean. Speaking of which, I still have some dried cum I need to wash off. Wanna share a shower?" Sandy nodded as she smiled and stepped into the shower stall. The stream of water was hot yet refreshing. Soon Jeanie joined her under the steaming spray of water.

The two women took extra care washing each other's bodies. At one point Sandy had to scrub harder on the underside of Jeanie's left breast. Jeanie started to cry but Sandy leaned in to capture her lips. Sandy kissed her hard to get Jeanie's mind off of the pain. Once Sandy was done scrubbing, she pulled out of the kiss.

Jeanie sniffed and gulped, returning to wash Sandy's body extra clean while wearing a brave smile. Sandy took extra time on the rest of Jeanie's big tits; she loved how they felt in her hands. Jeanie gave Sandy a look and they both started to giggle. They reluctantly got out of the shower and dried each other off. They left the doors between their bedrooms open as they dressed.

They met in Jeanie's room, feeling hungry after their ordeal, nap, and shower. Sandy was wearing a one-piece short leatherette dress that came to mid thigh with a low scoop neckline and a crosscut pattern exposing her midriff. Jeanie was wearing a leatherette panel skirt with a leatherette halter top. Both women wore 5-inch heels with no stockings.

Sandy filled Jeanie in on what she had missed and they both walked down the wide hallway towards Jackie's room. At one point an Oriental woman passed them moving as fast as her thigh high golden boots could carry her. Her attire was a gold two piece, studded with rare gems, that was even sparser than Jeanie's outfit. That was pretty. Jeanie thought.

The women arrived at Jackie's door. It was made of a dark shiny wood with the name "Jacqueline" in ivory letters. Sandy pushed the button next to the door and after a few seconds the door slowly started to open and the delicate sound of chimes or bells could be heard coming from inside. The girls poked their heads around the corner of the door.

The sound of twin "Oooooohs" could be heard over the bells. "That always happens the first time." Jackie's amused voice could be heard from the other room. "Come in and close your mouths, you're creating a draft."

The two new girls entered the spacious room that was as big as both their rooms put together. Straight ahead was a plate glass window looking over the beautiful Pacific Ocean. In front of that a massive hot tub sat, bubbling and frothing. It seemed to be calling to Sandy and Jeanie, inviting them in to have their tired bodies pampered and soothed.

Jackie walked out of her bedroom to find them drooling over the Jacuzzi. She laughed, slipping the robe from her shoulders. "Care to join me? We can talk about life here." Jackie offered as she stepped naked into the Jacuzzi.

The girls watched as Jackie's sculpted body disappeared beneath the turbulent water. She sat and motioned Sandy and Jeanie to come in, the globes of her full breasts rising halfway out of the water. They quickly stripped, stepped out of their heels and entered the soothing water. Jeanie had to sit upright just to keep her cute face above water. Sandy on the other hand scrunched down to allow the bubbling water to reach as many of her tired muscles as possible.

"You've both survived the initiation and things can only get better from here on. First some basics, there is a small cafeteria open 24 hours for the employees. You can either eat there or visit one of the fine casino restaurants but there is a catch. You'll have to dine with one or more customers. Just be pleasant, you don't have to do anything you don't want to."

"Next to the cafeteria is a store where you can get things you will need to live. If they don't have something, it can be ordered. Speaking of ordering, there are catalogs available for you to order any off-duty clothing you would like. Only thing is, the management has the final say in what gets ordered. Remember you are employees of RR Entertainments."

Sandy pursed her lips before speaking, "We seem to be no better than cattle; branded then told where to go, what to wear, how to act. What about our work here?"

Jackie smiled, "You'll get used to it, in a week's time it'll be old hat to you. As for working, they'll usually give you your schedules a week in advance. Of course there are always last minute emergencies. Your work hours will vary at first but basically you'll work two days for every day off. I know what you'll be doing for the next six days though; all new girls have to do this. You'll walk about the casino handing out photos."

Sandy looked at her, an unasked question visible on her face. Jackie answered her. "Those photos are very special. They are of you and Jackie during different phases of your initiation. And yes, they can do it, it's in the contract. That's enough of the hot tub. Let's shower, dress and get some dinner." She climbed out of the hot tub and led them into her bathroom which was off her bedroom.

The time in the Jacuzzi had done wonders for Sandy's and Jeanie's tired muscles. The three of them showered, washing each other's sexy bodies. The girls were too hungry to engage in any shower fun but Jackie made it clear to them that there would be another time. Sandy and Jeanie felt revived after the group shower.

As they began to get dressed Jackie said, "You must be my guests for dinner tonight. We will dine at the Maisonette. It is of course a five-star restaurant and specializes in French and Italian cuisine. The other two are the Prairie Star with classic South West American cuisine and Kikyo, a traditional Japanese restaurant."

"What about the cafeteria, Jackie? Jeanie and I are both hungry and we don't want to have to wait for a table."

Jackie laughed. It was a pleasing, sexy sound. Then she explained, "The cafeteria food is good, not quite five-star but it is tasty. First, a night like this, you survived your initiation, deserves the best. Second, I never have to wait for a table, part of the perks I enjoy. Last, you both are so beautiful; you'll never have to wait long for a table."

Her eyes lingered on the younger women's bodies as she spoke and they got dressed, Jackie donning an oriental design dress that covered her from her neck to her feet in a speckled black pattern. The collar rode high on her neck and was adorned with two red roses. It was slinky, sleeveless and she wore it well.

Once they were dressed Jackie led them down the hallway. "We're going to stop by your rooms so you can be dressed appropriately; those are work clothes you have on."

The three vixens stopped by Jeanie's and Sandy's rooms. Jackie said, "Tisk-tisk-tisk," as she looked through Jeanie's closet. "Girl, we're gonna have to get you some more clothes, lickety-split." She settled on a tight blue dress that had a diamond shaped cutout in the center of her chest, the top of the diamond resting directly below her large, firm tits. The neckline was plunging and the hem went down to mid-thigh.

As Jeanie was changing, Jackie went to look in Sandy's closet. Jackie's reaction was the same, but she picked out the aqua blue evening gown. It featured a one shoulder drape revealing the nape of the neck and a slit up the front of the gown. It had been dry cleaned and was ready to wear.

"Once you have worn an outfit, just pop it down this laundry chute," she pointed to a small door in the wall, "and the clothes will be cleaned and returned shortly to you. That is one of the many benefits of working here."

The ladies looked stunning in their dresses as they entered the casino. Eyes followed their sexy figures as they wound their way through the crowded casino. Men, impressed with their beauty and the stately manner of Jacqueline who led the three, parted to let them pass. It wasn't quite as dramatic as when Moses parted the Red Sea but Sandy and Jeanie were impressed.

Jacqueline walked right up to the Maitre d' of the Maisonette and gave him a hug and a soulful kiss. "Jean Paul, I'd like a table for six, s'il vous plait. If Mr. Hiruhito, Mr. Dupont or Kelly comes in, please direct them to my table." Jean Paul nodded, looking embarrassed, and he wasted no time in getting the ladies seated.

The three women sat comfortably drinking Moreau, J. Bougros Grand Chablis and eating hors d'oeuvres. Sandy was relaxed for the first time since she had answered the ad in New York. She knew what the next year would be like and accepted her fate. Jeanie was riding on a roller-coaster ride of emotions; the humiliation of the branding and the Bukakke room had driven her spirits very low. The finery of the restaurant and casino were an intoxicating elixir, thrusting her to new heights and blotting out all of the shame that had occurred before.

They were joined by Mr. Hiruhito and Mr. Kelly just before they ordered dinner. The middle-aged Japanese industrialist was quite taken with Jacqueline, monopolizing her time and presence. As a matter of fact, they left shortly after dessert and before after dinner cocktails. Kelly sat between the just initiated employees. He engaged in small talk tinted with a sexual flair.

Sandy reacted with an aloof politeness, never forgetting that he was the engineer of her disgrace. Jeanie was bubbly, perhaps too much for the setting, but no one brought her cloud of elation to an end. Shortly after Jacqueline departed the two women proceeded back to their rooms, one walking slowly, reserved like an Ice Queen, the other buoyant and bouncing like a child on the eve of her birthday.

Jeanie was still so elated that she talked to Sandy non-stop. They were sitting together overlooking the vast Pacific Ocean at night from their sitting room. "I have thought about what you said the night in New York and of what this place has to offer. I have decided that I will become what you spoke of, that I will be a slut!" Sandy looked with compassion to her sister, her sister in servitude. "Will you be what you said? We can be sluts together!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.