Rosey's Incredible Foursome - Cover

Rosey's Incredible Foursome

by niteowluk99

Copyright© 2007 by niteowluk99

Erotica Sex Story: A woman is invited to a special foursome, with unsuspecting results.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Rosey, was a 45 year old, married lady whom I made the acquaintance of through a mutual friend. She stood five feet eight tall and although what would be commonly referred to as a bbw figure, her largish breast had very responsive nipples. She was a very sexy lady with some really wild friends. She related this tale to me as one of her hottest times.

She met her friend, Stephen at a service station. Where he told her he had something really special for her to watch, hinting about some real live action. They drove for around forty five minutes, finally arriving outside a standard looking house that would not have stood out anywhere in England. Rosey still had no idea what was in store for her, as they entered the house.

No sooner had they arrived than Rosey had to excuse herself as she needed to visit the bathroom, she was dressed in a tea shirt, bra, slacks and knickers. Although through the hints she had received she was already pretty excited as her large nipples poking through her tea shirt could testify. Stephen showed her where the toilet was and told her to make her way up to the first bedroom on the left at the top of the stairs.

Rosey finished in the bathroom and slowly climbed the final flight of stairs to the bedroom; she could already hear the sounds of what turned out to be an adult video playing away. Above this she heard Stephen's voice saying "Remember you cannot touch Rosey, unless she gives her permission!"

As she entered the room she saw three men all naked, in the corner she saw a chair facing the bed and on the opposite side of the bed was the TV and video playing way showing two guys engaged in mutual blow jobs.

One guy (She learned later was called Terry) was laid on the bed, his 9 inch prick standing firm and proud, whilst Stephen was stood by his head and his 7 inch cock was being sucked by Terry. Meanwhile the third guy (Cyril) was knelt on the bed between Terry's legs with his 10 inch prick slowly entering Terry's arse.

Stephen then indicated for Rosey to sit on the chair and enjoy the show. Well what with the action on the bed and the video action playing away, Rosey was soon pinching her erect nipples through her tea shirt. Cyril then pulled out of Terry's arse and removing the condom, walked slowly over to Rosey. He politely enquired if he could remove Rosey's tea shirt and bra. Breathlessly Rosey agreed and was soon naked from the waist up.

Cyril then asked if he may be allowed to play with Rosey's aching nipples, she could only nod. Not wishing to miss any of the action taking place on the bed, where Stephen was forcefully fucking Terry's mouth. She suddenly felt Cyril's tongue flicking over her nipples as she saw Terry swallow the first spurts of Stephen's load.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.