The Family Comes Together - Cover

The Family Comes Together

by fertile_kitty

This story is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial CC BY-NC license

Science Fiction Sex Story: The underlying feud between James and Michael ends when Karen decides to compromise and have sex with both of them at the same time.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   .

It had been a long day for Karen as she punched in the code to get into her apartment. She was tired and headed straight for the shower after kicking off her shoes. After closing the bathroom door behind her Karen unzipped her body suit letting it fall to the floor and revealing her breasts. Always self conscious about her body, Karen posed at the bathroom mirror nude, looking with distain at how tired and stressed out she looked after an unusually long day at work. She considered booking an appointment for a massage at the spa as she stepped into the shower and turned on the hot water.

As soon as the warm water started spraying onto her chest, Karen immediately felt her tension level go down a notch. Karen grabbed the body gel and started rubbing it over herself as she turned around and let water spray onto her back. As steam started to fill the room, Karen's stress level went down considerably and she remarked in her mind that sometimes a good shower was just as good as any massage to calm a person down.

After lathering her body and then having it rinse harmlessly off Karen turned off the water and stepped out of the shower and toweled herself off. Karen put the towel back on the rack again and pressed the defogger device on the mirror to get another look at her body. As she posed for the mirror she was happier now at what she saw, especially now that she was clean and refreshed. Karen opened the bathroom mirror and picked out a small body hair removal device that she had borrowed from one of the girls at the salon.

Looking similar to a stick of male deodorant, Karen took the small device and hiked up one of her legs on the side of the tub. She switched on the device, which emitted a red glow and slight hum at one end and placed it near the bottom of the leg that was hiked up. Karen watched as she felt a warming sensation as the red laser passed over her skin and burned any hair that she had leaving the remaining area smooth as a baby as it passed over. She carefully moved the device up and down her leg as it methodically got rid of any small hairs she had. After the first leg was done, Karen moved onto the second leg and repeated the same process making her other leg smooth as silk. Upon finishing both her legs, Karen switched off the device and sat down on the side of the tub and spread her legs. With one had she opened her outer labia while positioning the device with her other hand right outside its entrance and turning on the device again. Karen looked in the opposing mirror for guidance as she felt the warming sensation tingle her pussy as she moved the device over the patches of hair. Within minutes Karen was as smooth and bare as a little schoolgirl and she switched off the device to take another look at herself in the mirror.

After a short self inspection, Karen put on a short silk robe that had been hanging on the wall and proceeded to her bedroom to put on some underwear. She opened the door to her room and found James sleeping naked on the bed, his large frame sprawled over the sheets and his large cock resting lazily on his thighs. Karen stared for a few moments at his large cock and testicles as they rose and fell slightly with each breath he took. Her pussy was still warm from the device and she always felt promiscuous immediately after smoothening her legs. Karen pondered for a moment climbing on top and getting his cock hard but remembered that they still hadn't had dinner yet since she came back late and that and that everyone was probably famished. She walked into her closet, closed the door and hung her robe on the back of the closet door then looking for something sexy to wear for James after dinner.

"What would he like?" she thought to herself as she looked over the various outfits.

Eventually she smiled to herself as she picked out a sexy red slip that would be perfectly concealed underneath the cool blue bathrobe that she had already been wearing. Karen put on the lingerie and giggled to herself as she forged putting on any panties.

"That should give him a nice surprise!" she smirked silently to herself.

After making sure her hair was smooth and untangled, Karen posed for herself in the full length mirror in the closet wondering if her breasts looked firm enough in the silky red slip. She turned around and looked at her ass, sighing in slight disappointment as she compared it to the two beta girls that were with her in the spa changing room earlier that day.

"Mom? Are you home?" yelled Michael's voice from across the hall.

Karen snapped out of her thoughts and put back on the bathrobe then walked out to the kitchen where Michael was sitting.

"Hi, mom. Where ya been?" said Michael as he walked through the front door.

"I'm so sorry sweetie, it was a long day for me. Do you mind if we just order in?" said Karen.

"Sure, I love takeout!" said Michael.

Karen picked up the cordless phone...

"Operator, what can I do for you?"

"Hi, this is room 23a, could we get one alpha, one delta, and one normal dinner meal sent up please?"

"Sure, 23a you said? It's no problem they should be there very soon, there is already someone in the area, I'll tell her that you've placed an order."

"Thank you," said Karen as she put down the phone.

"I'm so sorry about that sweetie, are you starving?" said Karen as she sat down next to him at the table.

"No it's ok mom, I was over at Billy's playing a new game of his that he just got. How come you got in so late?" asked Michael.

"There was a mistake with one of the shipping supply manifests which meant that all the paperwork for that cargo ship had to be redone. That's why I'm so late, I'm sorry," said Karen.

"Oh it's ok, I was just wondering that's all" said Michael casually.

Karen opened her lips to ask Michael to go fetch James in the bedroom but caught herself before uttering a word. Ever since their secret relationship had been embarrassingly exposed by Michael, he had become cold towards James and also her whenever he was around. The teacher had told her that Michael was now taking his sex lessons privately without James and that he had even applied for a mentor change citing "personality differences". She tried getting James to work things out with him but he always came back somewhat confused as to why he had such strong feelings about the issue. Only Karen knew the true nature of Michael's emotions lay in his jealousy and she blamed herself for the uneasy tension that had been simmering between the two of them for several weeks now.

"I'm going to go get James, the operator said the delivery girl should be by momentarily so could you wait for her at the door?" asked Karen.

"Oh... he's here?" asked Michael.

"Yes sweetie, he's joining us for dinner tonight. Can you please just try and get along for me?" pleaded Karen softly though knowing it was futile.

Michael murmured softly something incomprehensible and walked to the door to wait for the food to arrive.

Karen walked into the bedroom,

"Honey, dinner is here" she said quietly hoping not to startle him.

"What?" asked James as he came to life, though still somewhat groggy.

"I've ordered takeout meals, they should be here any minute." said Karen.

"Oh ok, I'll be there in a second," said James as he sat at the side of the bed and fastened the breeder cup over his cock.

Karen walked back into the kitchen where Michael had put the takeout platters on the table. She helped him set the table and hoped that dinner would go smoother tonight than it had the last night James was over, where the two barely spoke at all to each other.

Upon entering the kitchen both James and Michael didn't even utter a word to each other as they both took their sides across each other at the sides of the table. Karen immediately knew that it wasn't going to be a smooth night and felt her sex drive virtually disappear as she watched the two of them barely looked at each other as she took her place at the head of the small table.

"Ok, I guess we are all starving, lets eat!" she said trying to be cheerful as the three of them started digging into their plates.

The dinner was even worse than the previous night James came over, with the two of them barely even looking at each other. Karen hated having to play mediator, having to constantly diffuse the tension that created by these two testosterone laden males. She decided tonight she couldn't take it any longer and was going to take action. Karen took a deep breath before going past the point of no return...

"James, there's something that you should know..."

James put down his fork and knife and looked at her with an puzzled stare.

"James honey, a few years ago when we first came here to the center, it was a rough transition period for us especially as Michael struggled to adjust to the new drugs. He looked like he was in so much agony I started to relieve him myself and from that point on we have had a sort of on/off relationship. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before, I just thought it would be better if you didn't' know but I feel like it didn't really work out that way and that's why I'm telling you now", Karen explained softly to a slightly stunned James.

Karen then turned to Michael...

"Michael sweetie, James and I have been having a relationship for awhile now. I'm sorry we kept it secret from you but he really makes me happy. I know you don't like it but I love him sweetie. Can you please just be happy for us?" Karen said, her eyes tearing as she felt a flood of emotion starting to pour out.

Karen looked at Michael and saw how her emotional plea had changed his viewpoint dramatically. Michael moved in closer to speak.

"I'm... I'm sorry mom. I didn't realize that I was affecting you so much, I'm sorry I was such a jerk and I'll stop making a fuss out of it. I'm sorry mom." Michael admitted as he began to tear up slightly too.

Karen, now teary-eyed and wracked with emotions opened her arms to Michael as the two of them hugged, then invited James in as the three of them embraced. The feeling of her two men finally reconciling and now pressed against her was better than she could have hoped for and caught up in the moment, Karen reached down to both men's cups and unclipped them, slowly massaging the cocks underneath.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.