Once Eaten Twice Shy - Cover

Once Eaten Twice Shy

Copyright© 2007 by New Pussy Eaters

Chapter 5: What's a mother to do?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: What's a mother to do? - A

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Size   Hairy  

Vicki and Richard had just returned home, the return trip from Carol's had been an awkward 90 Minute drive to say the least. Just two days previous she had admitted to her friend she had a strong desire to sleep with her 14-year-old son. Not only was she having a difficult time with the idea of an incestuous relationship, she was also having difficulties with their age difference. In a perfect world there would never be a reason for a 46-year-old woman to sleep with a 14-year-old boy, let alone her son.

When they pulled into the driveway she parked her car and turned off the ignition. Next, facing her son she said to him "Richard I'm sorry I haven't had much to say, I hope you understand. I'm nervous."

Richard could only manage a simple "It's okay mom." The truth was, he was extremely agitated himself. "I know what you said to Aunt Carol about me, and I'll understand if you don't feel like following through with that." He said.

Vicki couldn't believe the fact that her 14-year-old was speaking the words he just had. I mean, here she was a mother, a mid-40s woman about to embark on a sexual relationship with a younger man. Not only was he a much younger man, but he was also her son. "Richard. I could go to jail for a long time for even considering what I'm considering." As she spoke to him. She couldn't meet his eyes.

Richard could only think about one thing. He'd just lost his virginity to his mother's friend and at the same time, had found out his mother wanted to sleep with him too. The thought that crossed his mind, was I'm going to get laid again! Now, he was thinking like a 14 year old pubescent boy.

He reached over and placed his hand on her thigh. "I know, I'm kind of young. I'm also smart enough to know you could get into a lot of trouble, I promise you, what happens between us will be. Just between us. I won't even tell aunt Carol." He said to her. He was trying to get her to relax, figuring if he could do that he could get into her pants a little sooner. That was his primary motivation.

She took his hands into hers and said to him. "I'm so nervous Richard, what we're about to do is so wrong in so many ways."...

Before she could say another word. He closed the gap between them and brought his eager mouth to her's and kissed her. Preventing her from finishing the thought.

He didn't want anything to get in the way. "Mother, he said to her, if it will make it easier. I want you to call me Richard when we're alone, I am going to call you, Victoria."

This was advice, Carol had given him, knowing it would help to put her at ease. The other advice she'd given him had been to keep the talking to a minimum it first. To do nothing that would cause her to remember he was her son. "Don't move, Victoria. He said. He turned and slid across the seat and got out of the car. He ran around and opened her door, he reached into the car with his hand and helped her out.

"Victoria, the time has come for things to change between us, I think we have at least four or five hours before your husband gets home." This was another piece of advice Carol had given him, do anything she asks for Carol had said to keep the focus on what was going on. Not, what could possibly happen.

"My husband will be gone for a few days, so that will be one thing we won't have to worry about." This was news she had planned to surprise him with a little later but she couldn't wait to tell him. "So what do you say, we get in the house and get comfortable."

They entered the house through the kitchen door. Vicki placed her bag on the counter. Richard say nothing, removed his jacket and went to his bedroom. When he got there he began to remove his clothes."Victoria come up here, please." He said in his sternest voice.

Victoria crossed the kitchen and quickly went to his room. When she entered, she saw that he had already removed all his clothing except for his underwear. She could see his cock was already rockhard. It was trapped between his stomach in the waistband of his shorts. She crossed the room and stood before him, as she was about to speak. Richard placed his index finger against her lips. "Say nothing, Victoria, get out of those clothes and let's see what happens.

The last piece of advice, Carol had given him was to take charge to let his mother know, who was in control. She had told him that because she knew that Vicki enjoyed being dominated. And if Richard took control of the situation there would be nothing his mother would deny him.

Richard stepped away, and in a voice that left no doubt who was in control. He said to her. "Come on now, get naked before I lose interest!"

Vicki began to shed her clothes and though she was scared she did it quickly. When she was completely nude she stood before him, and with the cool temperature in the house and the sexual excitement she was feeling her nipples were rockhard and pointing straight out. Richard approached her and circled her taking in her naked body. "I have a hard time believing you're 46, your body looks like you are half that age. I am impressed Victoria." Stopping in front of her. He stared down at her sex." How often do you shave yourself?" He asked her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.