The Accidental Master - Cover

The Accidental Master

Copyright© 2007 by Lord Skies

Chapter 6: A Walk in the Park

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6: A Walk in the Park - Meet Josh, just an average guy. Meet Angela, a beautiful independent woman. One day they meet and Angela has an overwhelming desire to be a slave for Josh. What would you do if one day a woman showed up and demanded to be your slave? It isn't as easy as you might think.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

The next day heralded what the rest of my life might look like.

It started out great. I mean waking up in bed with three beautiful women is a great way to start any day. Waking up with a warm mouth around your cock only to be replaced by a very wet and willing woman made it even better.

When all three ladies had received an infusion of pheromone, we got ready to head out the door, and that is when I began to notice the change.

Emily, who was usually very deferential, was definitely in charge today. She was wearing a business suit with pants, something she normally didn't wear, and as I would find out later, a Kevlar vest. She made sure that she was in front when we headed out the door.

There we were met by a team of security guards that Emily had hired. They assisted us into two vehicles, one to take Angela down to the courthouse, and another to take me to work. Kayla was staying home this morning and later going into her restaurant to ensure things were running smoothly there.

Emily accompanied me and took on the role of my executive assistant. I wondered how that would go over with Rebecca when we got to the office, but I figured that they would work it out somehow, given that they both were trying to please me. Arguing about how to help me was a sure way to not please me.

As if reading my mind, Emily turned to me and said, "Rebecca and I already have an understanding, Master. You do not need to worry about us."

She paused and gave me a smile. "She will remain with you in all business matters and I am to help with your personal affairs. Of course, Angela and Kayla may have some issues if I'm able to get a few extra benefits along the way!"

And with that, she gave me a predatory smile and licked her lips.

A short time later, we were pulling up to the office. While there were still a few photographers and reporters on the sidewalk by the entrance, the crowd was mostly gone. We pulled in without trouble and I was shielded from the road by the security guards and Emily as I made my way into the building.

The employees all looked up, work and conversations forgotten as I walked in. There were expectant faces in the group, all appeared quite happy and eager, which I took as a good sign.

Rebecca met me at the door to my office and handed me a list of things I needed to act on.

"I'm sure I don't need to tell you that just about every newspaper and television station have called here asking for an interview. I've politely declined and those calls have dropped off. However, they have been replaced by calls from charities and others wanting free money. So while we are getting some work done, the phones remain a problem," she started.

"There are a few things here I think you need to deal with, though," she continued. "I suspect that you can delegate these out if you indicate which direction to move."

I nodded and went trough her list, jotting down notes and names of people to follow-up on the items. I noticed that several were around new clients and that gave me pause.

"I don't think we should be taking on new clients just now. Please let everyone know that until we sort out what is going to happen, we need to politely decline any inquiries. It wouldn't be fair to say that they were going to get our services and then get someone else's."

Rebecca nodded and made a note. "I let folks know. We're all gathering at ten in the main room; let me know if you need anything before then." She then left, closing the door softly behind her.

I noted that Emily was busy communicating with Angela, though again, I couldn't quite make out all the details. I decided to ignore them and concentrate on work until 10. If there was something important, I knew they would let me know.

???????

The meeting with the staff was very short. There were a few questions, a few challenges that I thought were more of a hypothetical exercise, but the staff seemed to be of a unanimous mind. They wanted to sell, they wanted to be rich, and I couldn't blame them.

I knew a few of them would likely leave and Rebecca was high on that list. With her share of the proceeds, she would be able to retire and live quite nicely. A few others might do similar things and a couple would go on to other challenges, but I suspected that the majority of folks would stay and see how they might move the company under new leadership into some areas that we had not been able to pursue in the past.

At the end of the meeting, there was unanimous agreement that we should accept the offer.

I wondered, just for a moment, if they would feel the same way if they knew the cost of their decision to me. However, I had already decided that if I could make all my employees, most of whom I also considered friends, very wealthy, then I needed to look out for them.

???????

The rest of the morning was spent setting things in motion to make the sale of the business happen. New lawyers were contacted, ones that Angela had already spoken to and was assured that they could handle things discretely. Accountants had to be called to make sure everything was in order. I even arranged to have financial counseling for the employees to help them deal with their new found wealth.

Lunch time came and went in the bustle of getting things done, which wasn't new for me. I often worked through lunch and Rebecca made sure that we had some snacks in stock to eat when things were busy.

So at 2pm when I still didn't stop to eat, Emily grabbed me by the collar and kissed me hard. Then she leaned forward and whispered lustily in my ear, "You can either stop working and eat me or eat some lunch."

And that was the easiest decision I made all day.

I grabbed her and sat her on the desk, undid her pants and pushed them and her panties off her legs and dove in to lick her clit and nibble at her lips. Just a moment later, she came with an intensity that was amazing. I lapped up her wetness and slowly pumped a couple of fingers in and out of her and then slid a very wet finger into her ass, giving her double penetration, which set off another very intense orgasm.

Before she had completely recovered from this orgasm, I stood and undid my pants, sliding my very hard cock into her wet, clenching sex. Emily moaned loudly at the penetration, and I knew that Rebecca was enjoying this, as I could sense her lust rising.

I worried for just a moment about what might happen if she were to walk in on us right now, exposing herself to the high levels of pheromone that were certainly in the air. However, the sounds and sensations of Emily cumming on my cock returned my attention to the task at hand.

Knowing that Emily was well satisfied, I took my own pleasure as a priority and began to rut into her, savoring the warmth, wetness and tightness of Emily. With long steady strokes, I was soon at the edge of my own orgasm.

"Cum in my mouth, please Master?" Emily pleaded when she realized I was close.

Nodding my head, Emily quickly slid off my cock and onto her knees, swallowing my cock in one long slow motion, making humming noises as she did which quickly drove me over the edge.

Emily pressed her face tight against my belly, allowing me to orgasm directly into her esophagus, the swallowing motions of her throat driving me even higher as I thrust deeper into her throat with each spurt.

When I was done, Emily slowly slid back, letting my shrinking cock free, and licking off any leftover cum and saliva. When she was satisfied that I was clean, she pulled up my pants and helped me get dressed. Then she sat some crackers and a diet coke down on the desk for me to eat while she made herself presentable again.

"I need to remember to wear skirts when I'm around you!" Emily chuckled as she kissed my cheek when I was done eating. She then helped me finish up a few things, coordinating with Rebecca to ensure everything was taken care of.

Soon enough it was time to leave for my meeting with Virgil and his granddaughter.

???????

We made a stop on our way across town to pick up Angela. Kayla had also driven into town and was waiting on us to pick her up with Angela.

Angela seemed quite pleased when she joined us in the car.

"Well, Master, things are looking quite good for us in the legal department. The firm we are suing has already made a settlement offer!" she said when we were again underway.

"So did you accept it?" I asked.

"No way!" she exclaimed. "It was a lowball effort and they know they will lose the case, so I am sure they will be back."

"Angela," I cautioned, "We don't need more money if this deal goes through, and I see no reason it won't."

Angela got serious for a minute and composed herself.

"Master, I will, of course, do whatever you ask, but I am not looking to be greedy here. I want an admission of guilt and some responsibility for their actions, like the cost of your security. But mostly, I want the admission of guilt and they just want to try and buy their way out of this mess."

I nodded. "I just want you to be sure that this is what you want to do. After you sue a firm for malpractice, your career options may be limited."

"I know, and as I said, I always wanted to do this. Now I have the means to do so. I'll be my own firm if I need to! It's not like I'm poor!"

And then she froze and grabbed her head.

"Oh Master, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me!" she cried out as she tried to kneel on the floor in front of me.

"You're forgiven, Angela, for whatever it is that you think you've done." I quickly answered, stroking her face to show her I was not upset, and knowing that my touch would help her recover more quickly.

"I shouldn't have assumed that your money was anything but your money," Angela hastily said. "I'm so sorry that I assumed it was ours. I just can't think of myself as apart from you and I felt like I overstepped my bounds."

I softly stroked her face and then pulled her in for a kiss, one that she met eagerly, needing to reassure herself that I was not mad at her. I could feel her lust rising and as I broke the kiss, I whispered "No, Angela," in her ear.

Even before Angela and I could separate, we were pulling into the parking lot of the Bethabara historic park. Bethabara was the original Moravian settlement in North Carolina and is maintained today as a park. The graveyard is just across the creek where one of the early churches was built and one still stands there today, though not the original building.

I had chosen this place, because it tended to be rather empty late in the day. After the school fieldtrips were finished, the place tended to be quite empty. I knew that we had a good chance of being alone and not being observed.

I was worried how Cathy might react when I approached her and I didn't want a bunch of witnesses that would have lots of questions.

Once we were parked, the two security guards got out and swept the park to see if anyone was around. Kayla and Angela also got out of the vehicle and helped make sure no one was hiding around the edges of the park. They were convinced that they would be able to detect anyone who had intentions of doing harm to me.

Emily stayed by me in the vehicle and kept watch out for Virgil Williams. We had already discussed that I would want to talk to him alone before I allowed his granddaughter near me. I wanted the deal done in case her exposure to me didn't change anything.

When the guards returned, they took up posts around the vehicle, watchful for any changes. I wondered, briefly, if this is how the president or others who required protection felt. I wasn't sure that I could tolerate protective custody for very long.

But before I could dwell on this, and the effect that my negative thoughts might have on the three women around me, a car pulled into a parking space on the far end of the lot. It seems that Mr. Williams also wanted to be careful and that was fine by me.

There was a long pause as we wanted for him to get out of the car, and it appeared he was having a heated discussion with someone in the car. None too soon, though, the driver got out of the car and held open the door for Mr. Williams, being sure to close the door quickly once he was clear.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.