My Girls III: Truth, Power, and Hope - Cover

My Girls III: Truth, Power, and Hope

Copyright© 2007 by unknown1000u2

Chapter 37

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 37 - The continuing story of Patrick, Megan, Victoria, and the girls. Will Megan ever marry Patrick and be happy? Is Bandor really dead? Will they find out who and what they really are? Will they find their home planets? Is anyone left there? Join the quest for answers to these questions and more, as the twins find out more about themselves and their family members. Oh, and how many of them are there? Story codes will be updated as story progresses.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Violence  

My Dad had just laid Cindi down on the couch. She was as naked as the day she was born. It was obvious they had just showered together. It was also obvious they hadn't been playing dominoes before the shower. I don't know how many times in succession I would have to make love to Cindi before I wouldn't be hard carrying her naked in my arms, but Dad had surpassed that number.

"Thank you," Cindi murmured, clasping her arms around his neck and pulling him down for a kiss. "I'm sure my clothes are around here somewhere. All I have to do is find them and then find the strength to get dressed."

"Allow me, Pretty Girl. After all, I'm the one that scattered them around."

I've always known how sexy it is to undress a female. I never knew how sexy it was to dress one. By the time Dad finished dressing a totally cooperative Cindi, I was hard as a rock and Megan and Amy were panting in my ear.

"Thank you. I didn't want Amy to see me like that. I mean, she knows I have to have sex with you just like all of us, but seeing it is something else. I didn't want her to see us ... you know..."

"Too late," Amy said as she walked into the room. Her twin looked chagrined.

"Amy ... I ... I..." Cindi started, then didn't know what to say. I couldn't tell by the look on her face whether Amy was upset or not. I'd never seen that particular look before.

Amy stopped in front of the nervous blond. She took Cindi's hands in her own.

"Stand!" she commanded.

"Amy, I'm sorry..." Cindi whispered sadly.

Amy didn't answer; she wrapped her arms around her twin and kissed her, trying her best to wash her sister's tonsils with her tongue.

"Amy?" Cindi gasped when she was free. "What are you doing?"

Amy smiled lovingly at her.

"I've had sex with almost everyone else in this family over the last few days. Why should you miss out on the fun? Now I'm going to give my twin what she's wanted for so long. You don't mind, do you?" she asked with a grin.

"Mind? Hell, no! Are you sure?"

"Tonight, I'm sure. This is a one time thing, Cindi. I make you scream, you make me scream. Then I go back to my fiancé. Deal?" Amy started undressing Cindi.

"Deal!" Cindi squealed as she started to undress her twin.

Neither of the girls seemed to notice that this was the second time for a 'one time thing.'

"Megan and Patrick, you have to stay here and watch this. Grampa, you can stay if you want. I don't know why, but it's important you two see this," Amy announced as she gently pushed a now naked Cindi onto the couch.

Cindi closed her eyes and moaned softly as Amy kissed her face and neck, working her way slowly down to her breasts. The blond teenager gasped as her sister sucked and licked her breasts, then trembled as Amy worked her way further down, finally moving her head in between her sister's legs.

"Amy, are you sure?" Cindi asked, wanting to give her twin one last chance to back out. Amy didn't answer; her response wouldn't have been heard anyway over the screams as she sucked on Cindi's clit.

Amy relentlessly assaulted her sister's body, driving her higher and higher as Cindi crashed through one massive orgasm after another. I began to fear for my daughter's breathing ability. Apparently, so did Cindi, as she grabbed Amy's head weakly and tried to pull her head away.

"Amy! Stop! Please, no more! I can't take anymore. Please, Amy, stop. Please?" The last word was a faint cry, as if she couldn't garner the strength to speak louder. "Please, come up here and hold me."

Amy slid up her twin's slick, sweaty body, wrapping her arms around her and holding tight. I thought Cindi would melt into her sister's body she held her so tight.

"Oh God, Amy, I love you more than anyone, anywhere in the whole world!" Cindi whimpered as she weakly kissed the dark-haired girl's face and neck.

"I know," Amy whispered back.

Cindi rested for a moment, then grabbed her sister and gave her a passionate kiss.

"Is it my turn to do you now?" she asked. Amy smiled back.

"How about I turn around and we can do each other?" she whispered.

"Yeah! Wicked!" Cindi squealed. Amy athletically flipped around, and each girl started sucking on the other with passion.

Megan, Peter and I watched in awe as the two girls drove each other crazy, finally collapsing in exhaustion. Amy just managed to flip around and embrace Cindi tightly before they closed their eyes, oblivious to the world.

Neither Peter nor I could resist the temptation. Two of the prettiest girls around were lying there, in each other's arms, naked, practically comatose. I sat next to Cindi and started kissing her, running my hands over her body. Peter grinned and did the same thing to Amy.

It only took a few seconds before the girls came back to life, opening their eyes to see what was going on. I saw a look of fear cross Amy's face.

"No, Peter ... Grampa. I ... can't do anything more with you. We're done. Please?" she begged as her hips pushed up against the fingers caressing her clit, trying to pull them inside her.

"Well, I don't have any such stupid monogamous restrictions," Cindi announced. "You and Megan take Patrick; I'll take care of Peter." She pulled my Dad over to her and tried her best to swallow him whole.

Amy's face lit up with joy. She didn't want her Grampa to be left out in the cold while she and I enjoyed each other, and she just loved to share with her precious Cindi.

It was many hours before we fell asleep together on the floor. Cindi did her best to make it up to Peter that he only had one girl when I had two. Cindi's best is pretty damned good!

A noise awakened me a few hours later. Peter had left sometime before, and Any and Cindi were cuddled up to me. The noise I heard was Megan quietly leaving the room.

Something about the way she walked told me she was a woman on a mission. I dressed quickly and followed her. At first I was afraid she would detect in her mind that I was following her, but I quickly realized she was in a trance. She had one goal in mind and everything else was ignored or forgotten. I could have screamed her name and she wouldn't have reacted. I had to admit I was worried. I hoped that Bandor, or someone else, hadn't taken her over again.

She slipped into the living room, looked around, then beamed a smile as she saw Eric sitting in a chair, reading a book. What he was doing at my parent's house was a mystery to me. He hadn't arrived with us.

She walked up and stood in front of him, smiling brightly. She reached down and took his hands in hers.

"Stand!" she commanded, pulling him up out of the chair.

Eric stood and she wrapped her arms around him, pulling him close and kissing him passionately. He kissed her back just as warmly.

"I wondered when you would show up. I've been waiting for you for hours. I was beginning to think you weren't coming," Eric said.

"I would never stand you up, Eric ... my brother, my twin, my love! There is only one I love more than you."

"As it should be, Me'a-llia. Are you ready?"

"Come!" she commanded, taking his hand in hers. She giggled as she realized what she'd said.

"I certainly hope so!" he chuckled, causing her to blush prettily. They acted like two school kids as they skipped off to his bedroom.

I couldn't resist watching. I followed, keeping out of sight until they disappeared through the doorway. I waited a few minutes, then crept up to the door jamb and peered in cautiously.

I never had a chance to react when a small hand grabbed me and pulled me into the room. Megan immediately wrapped her arms around me and kissed me senseless.

"Shh," she whispered before I could express my chagrin at being caught eavesdropping. "Please stay. You must watch what happens here. I don't know why, but it's important. Please, stay."

I suddenly realized it was young Megan speaking. I recognized her voice and the gold eyes.

She turned back and Eric folded his arms around her.

"Me'a-llia ... Megan, my sister, my twin, my love ... I have missed you so much these many years. Please, let me love you."

Megan looked at me, doubt and fear in her eyes, pleading for permission.

"It's OK, Megan. Remember, Amy, you, Eric and I are together. You can have him whenever you want," I said soothingly. She looked at me in disbelief. Her eyes turned purple.

"She didn't know that included her also," the adult Megan said. "You've just made her whole day!" Her eyes flashed back to gold.

I sat in the chair and watched as the twins fucked each other into submission, then watched them make gentle love to each other. I was touched when Megan called me to her side and sucked me as Eric filled her with his cock. She swooned when we came inside her mouth and pussy at the same time.

I kissed her gently before leaving the room, smiling tenderly at the two lovers asleep in each other's arms. It might have been my imagination, but Megan even looked like the younger version of herself.

I was determined to catch up on some of the sleep I missed out on, so I wandered into a spare bedroom and collapsed on the bed. I was instantly asleep.

I woke to the feel of a soft, friendly female body cuddled up to me. I tried to figure out without turning who it was, but I couldn't guess. I was surprised when I turned and looked into the bright, smiling eyes of Hayley Bernard.

"Hi!" she greeted me brightly.

"Hi yourself! What are you doing here?"

"I never thanked you for saving me," she whispered. She wrapped her arms around my neck and brought her lips to mine.

What started as a tender kiss of thanks soon swelled into a passionate kiss from an excited teenager. Kissing a girl for the first time is always exciting, but kissing this girl was like plugging my finger into an electric socket. I struggled to breathe when she finally let me go.

"Wow! That's as good as the girls said it would be!" she exclaimed.

"You didn't come here just to thank me, did you?" Duh. I can be brilliant sometimes.

"N ... no. I ... It's just that I'm lonely. I miss Dad and my sister Em and I need someone to hold me and make the monsters go away!" she sobbed.

That's what Daddies are for. I was the closest thing to a Daddy she had at the moment, so I hugged her and kissed her tears away.

"You shouldn't be in here. I might not be able to resist a pretty girl like you," I joked.

"Yes you will. The girls all trust you and I do too. I'm not ready for ... that ... yet. The girls said how wonderful it is to hug and cuddle and kiss you. I wanted to see for myself. They were right." She snuggled close and sighed. "I know you'd never hurt me."

We kissed and cuddled for awhile, then she dozed off in my arms. I felt she wanted to tell me something before she went to sleep, but she couldn't seem to work up the courage. I hoped it wasn't what I thought it was. I didn't need another one!

Hayley and I awoke the next morning when the sun shone through the window. She decided to take a shower, so I let her go first. I asked her if she needed someone to wash her back. She blushed.

"N ... not just yet, but thank you!" she beamed as she kissed me quickly and scampered into the bathroom. When she came out, she was wrapped in a towel that covered everything interesting. She giggled at my pretend pout and ran her hand briefly across my chest.

"Take a shower," she said softly. I grinned and raised my eyebrows at her.

"No, you can wash your own back!" she said haughtily and waited for me to leave the room before she took off the towel. Of course I peeked; you knew I would. She had a spectacular body.

Megan and Amy were waiting impatiently for me in the kitchen. Amy grinned as I entered the room with Hayley.

"No," I said.

"Not yet," Amy grinned. "Soon." I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Can we get going? I'd like to meet with The Appointed Ones to see if we're done," Megan said crossly. I wondered what was wrong with her. She smiled apologetically.

"I'm sorry, I just want to know when I can stop worrying about being unfaithful to you. I'm ready for this to be over."

"Amen!" Amy said solemnly.

The glares I received when I mentioned breakfast convinced me I wasn't really hungry. We all piled into my car and headed home. Amy lay her head on my shoulder and rubbed my chest all the way home. Megan leaned over the backseat and lay her head on my other shoulder, kissing my neck periodically. Hayley sat in the back and laughed at us. Somehow, I managed to make it home without wrecking the car. Of course, Megan knew I would.

Elizabeth and Larelle were waiting for us when we entered the living room. Amy ran over to her Mom and hugged her fiercely.

"Are we done? Please tell me we're done," she begged.

"My name is Elizabeth Costello-Eliandor. I am here as the Appointed One for the Reproductive Ceremony. I will explain the process to you, guide you through it, and observe for compliance. My word is final in all rulings. My name is Elizabeth Costello-Eliandor, and I am your servant this day."

I could tell Elizabeth was acting as the Appointed One in her official capacity. Amy looked impatient and opened her mouth to say something. Megan slapped her hand over Amy's mouth, not gently.

"Hush. Manners, Amy. They are the Appointed Ones. Don't interrupt. They will get to it in due time, when we need it."

Larelle stepped forward.

"My name is Lar'elle-Ci'ne-llia. I am here as the Appointed One for the Reproductive Ceremony. I will explain the process to you, guide you through it, and observe for compliance. My word is final in all rulings. My name is Lar'elle-Ci'ne-llia, and I am your servant this day."

"Amma-llia, Me'a-llia, Cine-llia, please join me in the den," Elizabeth commanded.

Me'a-llia? That was the second time I'd heard that name, and both times it appeared to be referring to Megan.

Before I could ask the question, Elizabeth and Larelle guided us into the den and shut the door.

"Congratulations, Megan, Amy and Cindi. You have fulfilled the requirements of the Reproductive Ceremony, subject to verification. There are no other requirements to be met if it is verified."

Amy and Megan squealed together and hugged me fiercely.

"Are you sure?" I asked. Amy and Megan looked at me as if I was a terrorist.

"My name is Elizabeth Costello-Eliandor. I am here as the Appointed One for the Reproductive Ceremony. Katiro, Keeper of the White Energy, Leader of the Cornazan Worlds, Twin Brother of Tori-llia and the one known only as Amanda ... as an official record of the Reproductive Ceremony proceedings, tell me what you witnessed this morning between Amma-llia and Cine-llia, known in this world as Amy and Cindi?"

Amy blushed deep red and looked at the floor in embarrassment. Cindi turned red, but looked content.

"They had sex together..." I answered.

"Amma-llia doesn't have sex with other women," The Appointed One observed.

"They made love together," I amended.

"Whose idea was that? Was it voluntary on Amma-llia's part?"

"It was Amy's idea, and it was totally voluntary. In fact, she insisted twice when Cindi asked if she was sure."

"And thus is the Ceremony complete for these two. Completion is registered when a participant freely and happily makes love to his or her twin. During the Ceremony, love means nothing and sex is everything. Once a Cornazan female has fulfilled the requirements of the Ceremony, love becomes most important, especially for the first time with their twin. Then they return to their real loves ... usually. Amy and Cindi are finished with the Ceremony.

"You must be very careful not to mention what happens when the Ceremony is over to any of the others. Although it is probably impossible that they could fake it, doing so would invalidate the Ceremony and make them unable to have children for the rest of their lives.

"My name is Elizabeth Costello-Eliandor. I am here as the Appointed One for the Reproductive Ceremony. Katiro, Keeper of the White Energy, Leader of the Cornazan World, Twin Brother of Tori-llia and the one known only as Amanda ... as an official record of the Reproductive Ceremony proceedings, tell me what you witnessed this morning with Me'a-llia, known in this world as Megan?"

"Me'a-llia?" I asked.

"Young Megan's ancient name," Elizabeth explained.

"But ... that means..."

" ... that Megan is your daughter," she concluded for me.

You could have knocked me over with a feather. I wasn't the only one surprised. Either our memory restoration was not complete, or we never knew that to start with.

"But I thought Megan was my sister," I protested.

"She is. It's complicated. I suggest we discuss this later. Sister or daughter, she's about to strangle you for interrupting these proceedings," Elizabeth said solemnly, but with a twinkle in her eye.

"What did you witness?" the Appointed One persisted.

"She made love to her twin, Eric," I confirmed.

"She made love to her twin, known as Eric in this world. And thus, the Ceremony is over for Me'a-llia, known as Little Megan in this world."

It hit me like a ton of bricks. That's a lot harder than a ton of feathers, you know.

"Do I need to witness all of the twins making love to each other?" Oh my god! Sarah and Jessica? I was immediately hard just thinking about it.

Megan and Amy grinned at me. They knew exactly what I was thinking. They rolled their eyes, then kissed me on the cheek.

"Have fun, Big Guy!" Megan said, laughing at me.

"You go, Daddy!" Amy giggled.

"Poor Baby!" Elizabeth commiserated. Her eyes twinkled. "They'll probably want you to participate, too."

I decided to change subjects before I embarrassed myself in front of the Appointed Ones. Larelle grinned at me, a feral look in her eyes that said she would gladly help me out. I wondered idly if she was pregnant.

"You said that our women return to their real loves, usually. Do they ever not return to their original loves?" I shuddered as I thought of Megan or Amy not coming back to me. They smiled gently at me with sympathy and kissed me soundly.

"It happened at least once in our history," Elizabeth admitted. She had dropped her official demeanor as we talked.

"Who did that involve?" I asked. You'd think I'd know better by now.

"Are you sure you want to know?"

You'd think they'd know better by now also.

"I do now, after that answer!" I quipped.

Elizabeth walked to the door.

"Lisa, please join us. The rest of you may come in also if you wish."

It was a good thing we were sitting down or we might have been trampled in the stampede of teenage girl-flesh that pounded through the door. There were two boys and a couple of young girls too. Someone even brought the babies. Everyone sat sat still and behaved for a change.

"Lisa, could you tell Patrick about the Cornazan woman that didn't return to her boyfriend after the Ceremony?" Elizabeth requested.

Lisa blinked, then looked wary.

"Are you sure you want to know? You won't like it," she warned.

"Already checked that, dear. You know him ... he says he's sure."

"The most famous case of a Cornazan woman not returning to her boyfriend after the Ceremony was Amanda," Lisa revealed.

"Amanda left me?" I asked.

"You misunderstand. Amanda left her boyfriend for you after the Ceremony," Elizabeth explained.

I was horrified.

"I broke up Amanda's relationship? I can't believe I did that. That's terrible."

"It wasn't exactly like that. Neither of you planned it. Amanda started going with someone else when she was sure you and Victoria would set up housekeeping together. She was afraid she would cause friction if the three of you formed a household. Shortly before the Ceremony, Victoria told you she loved you, but she had no plans to marry or live with anyone. She wanted to keep the relationship you two had just as it was. This was about the time she became aware at some level of who she was and realized she couldn't marry a Cornazan. Amanda found out about her decision when she fell in love with you, again, during the Ceremony. Fortunately, her boyfriend at the time fell in love with someone else at the same Ceremony. It worked out fine; in fact, it saved your life."

"How so?"

"The woman that Amanda's boyfriend fell in love with and married was Rhonda McGarrett, the woman who died saving your life during the Battle of Cornaza. She had several wonderful children, some of whom we think are still alive, somewhere. Of course, two of her children were yours, a fact her husband was very proud of."

No big surprise here. Elizabeth didn't know that Valerie and Christina were my children with Rhonda McGarrett.

"Do I want to know who?" I asked innocently. I was looking forward to Elizabeth's reaction when she found out I knew something she didn't know.

"In this case, you probably do. And, be warned, Jill and Rhonda will never forgive you if you aren't thrilled!"

"You better believe it, Bub!" the two girls said at once.

"You too?" Valerie and Christina exclaimed together. Elizabeth looked surprised. She couldn't have been more surprised than I was. When had Rhonda McGarrett had time to have any children by her husband? Apparently, he hadn't minded; history recorded they had a very happy life together.

"You two are Patrick and Rhonda's children also?" Elizabeth asked. Valerie and Christina nodded.

"Rhonda adopted the name Garrett here because it made her feel closer to you and her Mother without you knowing why. Her real name in this life is Rhonda Perkins, but she uses Garrett most of the time, except for formal legal matters. Imagine that ... confusion with our names and identities!"

That cleared up some things I always wondered about, but with everything going on, it hadn't seemed important to pursue; the similarity of her name to the Rhonda I knew in my youth and why Sarah called her Rhonda Perkins when they had their tiff about the existence of Jessica. Of course, that was before Jessica became a physical part of our family in all her wet dream sexiness.

Jessica covered her mouth and giggled, then undressed me mentally with her sexy golden eyes. She showed in my mind what she'd do to — with - me when she had the chance.

"You're incorrigible!" Amy whispered in my ear.

"And you're naughty!" Megan told Jessica. Jessica shrugged her shoulders and gave us that 'who, me?' look of total innocence. Sarah looked excited; after all, she and Jessica shared everything.

Just how much they shared and how good a memory Jessica had was immediately apparent. She was a little imp, that was sure. I would make sure never to give her a reason to mess with me.

"Sarah, wasn't there something you needed to get Rhonda back for? I'm trying to remember ... something about ... oh, I don't know, me not existing, or something like that?" Jessica batted her eyes at Rhonda with that 'Oh, I am so sweet and innocent!' look. Rhonda turned green.

"Jessica? I thought you were my friend," Rhonda whined.

"I am. That's why I want to see that cute body naked," Jessica giggled. What had happened to that sweet, shy girl? Sarah gave an evil little smile.

Red on top of green was a cute color on Rhonda.

"Sarah? Please, Sarah, don't make me do this. I've apologized a hundred times. No one knew Jessica was real. Please, you can't make me be naked in front of all these people. I'll just die! Please, Sarah, I'm sorry."

"What's the big deal? You've been through the Ceremony. You've had sex with all of them. Why is it a problem to strip in front of them now?" Cindi asked. "Nakedness is no big deal for us." Sammi looked confused too. Of course, Sammi had been seen naked by half the town and Cindi wouldn't care if they'd seen her naked too. Slight exaggeration, but neither of them was capable of understanding the concept of embarrassment due to nudity.

"Give me a break, Sarah. Damn it, I didn't know I was a Cornazan until a few days ago! I'm not as at ease with all this as you are. My real Dad would see me naked. Yeah, I know I've been with him before, but parading around naked like some ... Please?"

Sarah stared at her, no mercy showing in her eyes. Rhonda had really hurt her with her unbelief and she was determined to get her pound of flesh.

Rhonda sighed, her eyes sad with defeat.

"OK, you win. I deserve it." She started to unbutton her blouse.

I leaned over and whispered to Sarah and Jessica. She thought for a second, then nodded. Jessica hugged her sister.

"Rhonda, wait," Sarah said quietly.

"What? There's someone else you want to call to witness this? Hurry up, so I can get it over with," she said bitterly. She smiled weakly, trying to rob her words of offense to her sister, but it didn't work as well as she wanted it to.

"You don't have to do it. Daddy suggested an alternative. Since you seem most upset with him seeing you naked, you can do it just for him, in the privacy of his bedroom; no one else around. But you have to spend the night with him and do everything he asks you to," Sarah said.

I blinked in confusion. Everything from 'spending the night with him' on was a surprise to me. That was not part of my suggestion.

"That's a punishment?" Katie asked in amazement. "Jessica doesn't exist! Jessica doesn't exist! There, I said it too; punish me, I accept!" she chanted. Everyone except Rhonda laughed.

"Thank you. I accept. Can I have Jill with me?" she asked tearfully. I nodded. I'd love to spend more time with my two newest daughters.

"Wait a minute; I don't understand. How come every time something happens, no matter how bad it is, it always involves you getting to spend the night with some sexy teenager?" Amy complained.

"She's not a teenager. Are you jealous? We could arrange for you to spend the night with some guys," Sammi teased.

"Yeah, I'm jealous. And that's funny, Sammi, real freakin' funny. I guess I'll have to start acting out more, so I can be punished by spending the night with Patrick!"

"Are you really jealous?" Cindi asked, concern in her voice. Amy grinned.

"Nah, I'm just busting their chops. I'm a little sore anyway. Someone's a little big for my petite body," she complained, glaring at Eric.

Eric gave her a lopsided grin. He and Christopher high-fived each other. Sammi and Katie punched their respective soon-to-be mates, calling them pigs. Cindi looked at Amy in disbelief.

"Petite?" she giggled, then made the sound of a horse neighing. She screeched and ran out of the room with Amy chasing her, threatening to do dark and horrible things to her body while she was tied up and helpless. I wondered why Cindi was running away.

I finally got to sleep with Megan that night, all alone, just the two of us. I love my girls in all possible ways, but there's nothing like being alone and naked, with my pretty redheaded nut case.

After driving each other crazy for an hour, I was as far inside her as I could get, stroking her softly as I ground my pelvis against her clit. She gasped each time I did it as she lay her head on my chest and cried softly.

"Megan?" I asked, breathless myself.

"S'ok. I love you so much! I love what you do to me when we're like this. It's just so emotional. This is a good cry, OK?" She clutched me tight as she exploded. I followed, kissing her and stroking her hair.

She flipped me over, straddling me without losing the connection between us.

"Let me drive. I want you to come inside me again before we're interrupted," she whispered huskily. Her eyes were half closed. God, she looked so sexy. I loved her more than Amanda.

Her eyes popped open in surprise.

"You do? Oh, Patrick! Maybe as much, but not more." Her eyes were beaming with happiness.

I realized what she'd said.

"We better not be interrupted. What's the sense in living with mind readers if they can't tell when to leave me alone?"

"Can't be helped. Someone needs you. I'll go take a shower after I finish you."

"Why do you have to leave?"

Megan giggled.

"Because Julie isn't comfortable with seeing me naked yet. Her mom and all that, you know. Silly girl ... we could have so much fun with you together!"

That did it. I almost passed out as I exploded deep inside her. Her eyes rolled back briefly as she had an orgasm at the same time.

"God, I love that feeling!" she gasped. She collapsed on me. I hugged her wet, sweaty body against my equally slick self. I had another small orgasm just holding her close to me.

"I love you too!" she whispered as little purple balls shot across the room. "I can't even imagine life without you," she murmured.

"You won't ever have to," I whispered. She kissed me

"You say the sweetest things! I'd love to take a nap with you, but I gotta get out of here or pretty little Julie is going to freak out. Love you!" she squealed as she licked my ear and started to get up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.