My Girls III: Truth, Power, and Hope - Cover

My Girls III: Truth, Power, and Hope

Copyright© 2007 by unknown1000u2

Chapter 24

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24 - The continuing story of Patrick, Megan, Victoria, and the girls. Will Megan ever marry Patrick and be happy? Is Bandor really dead? Will they find out who and what they really are? Will they find their home planets? Is anyone left there? Join the quest for answers to these questions and more, as the twins find out more about themselves and their family members. Oh, and how many of them are there? Story codes will be updated as story progresses.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Violence  

Amy slid up next to me and kissed me hungrily, then backed away as Valerie wrapped her arms around me and held me tight. I reached out and grabbed Amy's hand as she tried to slip away.

"Don't go, Pretty One," I pleaded. She smiled and kissed my hand.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying right here. I just wanted to give you some room; tonight is Val's night. Make it special for her."

"I think it would be even more special for her if you were involved too," I told her. Her eyes opened wide.

"Daaadddyy!" she squealed. "You ... know about that?"

"Everyone knows, honey, including Mrs. Carlson down the street and your eighth grade counselor," I teased. I'd been waiting for a year to get her back for that one. It was worth the smack she gave me.

"Do not!" she denied. She stayed close to me, though. I didn't think she would really wander far; I saw her tremble when Jeff kissed her. That beast wasn't buried yet. I saw the hunger in her eyes and knew it wouldn't take much to convince her to join in tonight with Valerie and me.

I gently pushed Valerie on her back. She looked at me with that sexy, innocent, slightly scared look that only a teenager can manage when she is about to be loved for the first time. Her eyes pleaded for me to be gentle with her. My heart melted; as if I would be anything else but gentle. Her closeness to Amy made her even more special to me.

Her eyes closed and she gave a little sigh of pleasure as I kissed her. She kissed me back eagerly, her mouth opening to accept my tongue and give hers in return. Her breath smelled so sweet I wanted to eat her ... what a good idea!

She whimpered softly as I kissed my way down her neck, eventually arriving at her small, lovely breasts. There were the first of many squeaks that night as I sucked lightly on them. I could feel her trembling in anticipation.

She jerked as if she had been shocked, and squeaked again. I was confused until I saw Amy sucking on Valerie's toes! My little Amy? I guess she had been awake when I did that to her. Valerie couldn't decide if she wanted to giggle, cry, scream, or collapse into a puddle of mush, so she did all four. Amy grinned like a cat, then concentrated on driving poor little Valerie out of her mind. Well, I guess I helped too, when I moved in between her legs.

Amy moved over to give me room to reach Valerie, then draped herself over my body to continue teasing Val. I loved the feeling of being wrapped up in two beautiful girls.

Valerie squealed as I sucked on her clit, fingering her at the same time. I saw Christina look up from sucking her Dad to see if everything was all right. She grinned, gave me a 'thumbs up' sign, and went back to what she was doing when she realized her twin was enjoying herself.

Amy moved up and laid Valerie's head on her lap, holding her. It also allowed her to stifle Valerie's cries as I licked and sucked her to several orgasms. She didn't have any problems with Amy kissing her to keep her quiet. Amy's flushed face told me she enjoyed it also, although her gaze seemed to be on my cock most of the time.

I figured three tongue-induced orgasms were enough to prepare Valerie for her first time. I kissed my way up to her face, enjoying the damp slickness of her overheated body. I stretched out on top of her, her head still in Amy's lap. I had never tried that interesting configuration before! I didn't have time to think about it, as Valerie hugged me tight.

"Kiss. Now," she whispered breathlessly in my ear. "I love you so much." Her eyes were moist.

Hey, she was the President's daughter. You can't disobey an executive order. While we were kissing, she slipped her hand between us, stroking my cock and massaging my balls.

"Are you sure that will fit inside me?" she asked.

If I wasn't sure she was a virgin before, I was now. I'm not that big; if she thought it was too big, it was because she hadn't seen many before. I smiled reassuringly.

"It will ft. Ask Amy. We don't need to do this..." That was a far as I got before she stopped me.

"No way! You're not getting out of this. You stop now and I'll kill you!" She looked uneasy. "Unless Amy objects..."

"Go for it. The sex I mean, not killing him," Amy encouraged her. Valerie smiled her thanks.

I guess Valerie was tired of waiting for me, because she moved my cock to her pussy and started to rub them together, lubricating it. I thought it would be so sexy if she put it in herself.

"Do you want to be on top? You could control it better that way," I asked her. She shook her head.

"No, I don't know what I'm doing. I know you won't hurt me. I'm more concerned about getting you to go all the way. You control it how you think best," she said, smiling weakly at me. She was nervous.

"Valerie, we can..."

"No! Do it. I don't want to stop. Surely you're familiar with nervous virgins, right?" she asked, looking at Amy. Amy and I both laughed. Valerie looked at us quizzically.

"We had to practically rape him," Amy giggled. "Daddy's not exactly a caveman." Valerie giggled and kissed me encouragingly.

"Please be gentle," she pleaded. My heart melted at the innocent, trusting look she gave me. She reached down and moved me to her opening, looking deep into my eyes all the while. I almost lost it.

She gasped when I pushed the head in. She spread her legs wider for me as she kissed my neck, her body trembling beneath me. I held still until she kissed me again urgently, then pushed in some more.

It took several minutes to get all the way inside her. She was tight, but wet and hot. I knew I hurt her, but it didn't seem to be bad. Once I was all the way in, we held each other tight and relaxed. Amy still had Valerie's head in her lap, my head was inches away from my special girl, and I was buried balls deep in her friend. I would have to try this position again!

I saw a lone tear on Valerie's cheek. I kissed it away, looking at her with concern. She smiled bravely.

"It's ok. It wasn't too bad. I hate these human bodies sometimes. Why does sex have to hurt the first time? Our way is much better," she said. I realized that Leri-llia was showing through for a moment. She was there for a second, then she was gone.

Once Valerie got the hang of it and the painful part was over, she was insatiable. We made love several times. After the first time, she cried quietly, her head against my chest. I was concerned, but she assured me she was just happy, and very emotional about enjoying something that she didn't think she would ever get to experience.

She insisted that Amy and I connect again while she watched. Sometimes Amy misses the obvious; she was taken completely by surprise when Valerie returned the toe-sucking favor. I thought Amy was going to pee her panties that she wasn't wearing.

Later that night, Valerie and Christina switched places, Valerie spending time with Jeff and Christina experiencing sex with me. Amy looked forlorn when Valerie left her. For a moment it looked like she actually considered going with her to Jeff, but she stayed with me. The look on her face told me she wanted to stay with Valerie, but not go with Jeff; she didn't quite trust herself. I kept quiet. She already knew it was ok with me, but I didn't think it would help her to say it again.

Amy was surprised at how well she got along with Christina. She could be a jerk sometimes, but she really was a nice girl most of the time. She seemed to know more about sex than Valerie. I wondered if they didn't go everywhere together ... it seemed Christina had some experiences that she didn't share with Valerie.

Somewhere midway through the night, Jeff left, leaving me alone with all three girls. That dog! I felt like I was wrapped up in teenage spaghetti as they all slept on and around me. I had never experienced sex with three females before, all at the same time. It was hectic, confusing, and over-stimulating, but I'm not complaining. <Duh, smart man! J.> The closest had been Amy's birthday party in the last cycle. I cringed as I remembered my time with Emily that night.

I woke up in the morning to find myself surrounded by four girls. Apparently, Julie didn't find sleeping in the chair in the corner very comfortable, so she joined us on the bed. I was spooned up behind her, and she was cuddled up to Valerie. Christina was on the other side of me, with Amy lying on top of me. I was in heaven.

Almost as if it were planned, (maybe it was), Amy, Valerie and Christina wandered off after they awoke, showering together amid endless giggles. Julie and I were left alone. Julie slipped on top of me and gave me that longing, desperate look she uses when she wants me to fuck her brains out. She must have been in the mood for something different this time, because she took control and rode us both into oblivion. I never get tired of the feeling when she cries softly into my mouth as we come together. We cuddled for a while, then moved apart as we heard the other girls making excessive noise, obviously letting us know they were returning. I ignored the knowing looks they gave me. Julie blushed prettily.

Valerie and Christina held my hands as we walked into the kitchen, parking themselves on my lap as Amy delivered our orders to the cooks. The staff seemed totally oblivious and unconcerned about what was going on. Amy smiled indulgently as the twins completely took me over.

A few moments later Jeff walked in, practically joined at the hip with Victoria. So that's where he went last night. I assumed he had a good time, his fantasy fulfilled, as they both glowed with satisfaction. He kissed his girls, then kissed Amy tenderly. They whispered something to each other and Amy blushed a deep red as they separated. Victoria grinned at her. Amy slipped behind me and hid her face in my back, obviously embarrassed about something.

The other girls wandered in one by one, some of them looking half-asleep. Cindi looked tired and sad, almost glowering at the Presidential Twins. I think she was mad because they took her twin for the night. Amy hugged her and whispered in her ear. She seemed mollified, but still not happy. She did give the twins a friendly smile, however.

Grace eventually joined us for breakfast. She walked up behind me, slipping her arms around my shoulders and hugging my back. She shooed her daughters away, to some good-natured complaining, and sat on my lap. Even my early morning coupling with Julie didn't keep me from getting instantly hard. She smiled sweetly as she felt me and kissed my neck softly.

"When do I get my turn?" she whispered in my ear.

I'm sure my eyes widened with the panic I felt and I looked guiltily at Jeff. He broke staring into Victoria's eyes long enough to give me a grin and shrugged his shoulders. I guess he wasn't concerned.

"Someday, but not this trip," I whispered back. She pouted, then smiled and kissed me, leaving no doubt as to what was on her mind. With a little wiggle, she left my lap and walked over to her husband. She and Victoria hugged and kissed, making me wonder who was in the room with Jeff last night. Valerie scrambled back on my lap before she lost her place to someone else. Christina took Cindi by the hand and led her over to me, pushing her down gently onto my other leg. The look Cindi gave her told me Christina had a friend for life. Cindi laid her head on my chest, sighed deeply, and dozed off.

Later, we all sat around, visiting as we prepared to leave. Of course, Valerie and Christina wanted to know if they now had to leave, since they had spent the night with their father and there was nothing to fear anymore. It was a good try, but everyone knew what the answer was. They cried in his and Grace's arms as they said goodbye. There were tears all around as everyone hugged, kissed, and said goodbye. Jeff and Victoria spent a lot of time discussing something in the corner. I assumed it was plans to meet again. I smiled tolerantly at them.

I often wondered about my dear sister. To the outside world, she probably appeared to be the world's biggest slut. I knew it wasn't as simple as that, however. She was very picky with the men she slept with, and all of them were, or became, dear friends. It almost seemed as if she had a double (or more) dose of our genes. She seemed to need sex even more often than the others did. She certainly didn't fit the normal profile of a loose woman.

Once again, Jeff provided a plane to take us back home. I found out on the flight back what Jeff and Victoria had been talking about. He had offered her a job!

What a scumbag! Now, that I would take him out into the parking lot about! How dare he try to steal my sister, and partner, away from me? Victoria laughed, then kissed me soundly. She rubbed my cock softly as she assured me she would never leave me, either personally or professionally. After making me hard as a rock, she giggled and moved to another seat. I realized why when Megan sat next to me.

"Did you have a good visit?" she asked. I looked to see if she was upset, as I had not seen much of her in the last couple of days. The twinkle in her eyes and the smile on her face told me she wasn't mad.

"Yeah," I mumbled, embarrassed and feeling bad about how I had deserted her. She grinned at me, enjoying my discomfort.

"They had to be activated, dear," she explained. "I understand. You're mine tonight, however." She grinned even more at my body's reaction.

Dad had a driver meet us at the airport to take us to our house. I wondered just how much my Dad and the President talked, as they seemed to be on the same page all the time as far as our schedule was concerned.

I will never understand how the female mind works. Apparently, coming home from a trip requires a shopping expedition, just as preparing to go on one does. Why? The clothes you had before you left are suddenly no good when you get home? The official excuse was that they had to take Valerie and Christina shopping. They were the President's daughters, for heaven's sake. They probably had more clothes than all my girls combined. Well, ok, maybe not; that combined weight all on one continent would probably throw the earth out of its orbit.

It did give me some time alone with my Dad, however. We had some discussions to finish.

I decided to be polite; I would let Dad get his cup of coffee before I grilled him. Becky was in the kitchen, waiting for the other girls. Cindi would be primping for a few minutes yet. She probably had to take another shower; deciding what to wear is such a dirty, sweaty business.

Becky brought Dad his cup of coffee, then did her best to kiss his brains out. Dad didn't argue in the least; in fact, he enjoyed it, if the roaming of his hands up her cute little butt was any indication. Neither one of them seemed to know or care that I was watching.

I jumped as little hands slid around my neck from behind and rubbed my chest. I felt a hot little tongue on my neck at the same time, kissing me softly.

"That looks like fun; can I play too?" Katie whispered in my ear, her hot breath making me even harder than her kiss had. She didn't wait for an answer, slipping around me and crawling into my lap.

"Does Christopher know what you're doing, Little One? He's not going to get jealous, is he?" I asked.

Katie rolled her eyes and giggled.

"Not likely. He won't be able to keep up with me anyway, and besides, if he gets lonely, he can always boink Cindi again," she said disgustedly. I looked sharply at her and realized she was kidding. Her happy grin told me she didn't mind in the least.

Katie was still trying to work her tongue down my throat when Megan walked in. She was getting really good at the teenage eye roll.

"Again? With another one? Don't you have any shame? Don't you ever get tired?" Katie grinned at her and kissed me again; she knew Megan was just harassing me.

"Just remember, tonight you're mine!" Megan said severely, then cracked up. She's such a lousy actress.

Amy followed her into the room, grabbed Katie's arm, and pulled her off my lap.

"Come on, slut, time to go. Leave my boyfriend alone! You've got your own."

"Ditto, little girl. He's mine tonight," Megan reminded Amy. Amy and Katie both stuck their tongues out at Megan, then fled out of the room, shrieking in 'terror' as Megan chased them. Dad shook his head in disbelief, set Becky on her feet, and swatted her butt to get her moving.

"Give you half an hour and a quarter to cut that out!" she laughed, then ran after the other girls.

"Why? A half hour is a long time to wait for someone to stop, and why only a quarter? He'll never stop if that's all she's going to pay him," Sarah observed, her eyebrows knitted in confusion.

Jessica slipped her arm around her twin, laid her head on her shoulder, and whispered in Sarah's ear. Sarah turned beet red.

"Jessssiiiica!" she squealed. There was a pause as we all laughed at her. "How do you know that?" Sarah whispered.

"It's all there, on www..."

"That's enough!" I said sharply. Jessica gave me that sweet, innocent little smile that told me that butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.

"I'll show you later," she whispered to Sarah.

"We don't really have to go shopping," Sarah suggested.

"Out! Both of you! Now!" I commanded. They ran out of the room, laughing. They had gotten Daddy again, teasing him. At least, I hoped they were teasing. Dad had trouble drinking his coffee, he was laughing so hard.

"So, let me guess. You still want to know about the interdimensional space, what remaking it means, what the Phoenix is, where those men in black came from, how they got here, and where Elizabeth gets her power. Have I missed anything?" He always did have a good memory.

"That'll do for starters," I answered.

"Let's start with the easy part. What men in black? There were never any men in black at the park, or here, for that matter," he observed calmly.

"Is that all the help you're going to be? I saw them here, I fought them here, they almost killed us," I protested. "You destroyed the ones in the park with your crystal sphere."

Dad smiled.

"Not here you didn't." He held up his hand to stop my protest. "After Elizabeth sent them packing, what was the condition of the front door?"

"How do you know what Elizabeth did? You weren't there."

"Oh, one of the girls must have told me," he answered, his eyes twinkling. I recognized that look; liar!

"I wondered about the door. I recognized at the time that after she sent them away, the door was intact. I watched them blow it to smithereens when they came through."

"See? Like I said, there were no men in black here," Dad said, chuckling.

"Ok, fine, whatever. Explain." He thought all this was a lot funnier than I did.

"The men in black were from another plane, from Zareas' and Arrian's world. They couldn't be here because you can't travel from other planes to this one. It's not possible. We can travel from our plane to another one, and come back, but no one from another plane can cross to ours." He stopped talking, as if he had just explained everything that needed to be said.

"Go on."

"That's where the interdimensional space comes in."

"You know, you're really getting irritating about this. Spit it out, would you?" I said testily.

"Geez, you guys are like little children," Melinda interrupted. "All travelers from another plane enter the interdimensional space. There they find an exact duplicate of our world as it is at that moment. Everything happens in that space, without affecting our world, which is essentially frozen in time. Think of it as a form of cycle. In fact, the cycles are very similar."

"Who asked you? Nosey teenage computer; we need to do something about her," Dad muttered, grinning all the while. He liked Melinda as much as he liked Amy.

"But ... we never moved. We were right here all the time," I protested. Dad laughed.

"I know, neat, ain't it? It's completely seamless and smooth, with no evidence at all that anything has happened. It took Elizabeth and me a long time to figure out what was happening."

"And the Phoenix... ?"

"The Phoenix is an emergency extraction tool, used only as a last resort. Becky was dying, and it was critical to get her back before she died. Fighting the men in black would have prolonged the situation, and possibly resulted in more deaths."

"So we can die in the interdimensional space?" I asked.

"There are some rules you must never forget about that space and planar travel. If we die in that space, we are dead permanently. Our colors are destroyed or picked up as energy by whoever is there. The interdimensional space is similar to an alternate world, until one of two things happen. The crystal sphere can be used to accept the alternate world as reality. This requires the consent of all the sphere bearers present at that time. Every reasonable effort must be made to bring all the known sphere bearers together to vote. If the vote is successful to make the interdimensional space world permanent, it takes the place of the real world, and cannot be reversed. The real world is gone, and the interdimensional space world moves into place as the real world.

"You must think long and hard before doing this. The effects of changing the past, or the way our future is headed, can be devastating. In effect, it would be similar to initiating the cycles again. The cycles were essentially a similar process, set to continue automatically until the desired result was achieved. The alternate choice at that time was the death of our species, so it was an easy choice. It is seldom a good solution. It's a moot point, however, because we currently lack the knowledge or crystal strength to manipulate our world like that. It can be done, but I don't know how."

"Isn't that what you did with the Phoenix?" I asked.

"No. In simple terms, I dumped the buffer files, destroying everything that was in the interdimensional space. That reverted us back to our world, since there was only formless void left in the interdimensional space until it was activated again, and it dumped the men in black out, presumably back to their own world. I don't know if they survived or not."

"But Becky was still dying when we returned. Why wasn't the effects of her injuries dispelled when we returned?"

"Good question. That's why the Phoenix is an 'emergency extraction tool', to be used only as a last resort. It merely returns everyone to their respective worlds, but does not reverse any physical effects or injuries attained there. Had there been time, we would have used the normal process to return and inactivate the interdimensional space, which would have reversed her injuries. She would not have survived that long, however."

"Ok. I understand, but I have a question and a discrepancy that concerns me."

"I knew you would."

"When Cornaza was dying, people disappeared, never to be seen again, and their colors never reappeared. Could they have been taken to the interdimensional space and killed? Could that also be how the Qerda learned so much about us, by questioning them or scanning their brains while they were there?"

Dad looked stunned, then thoughtful, and finally, worried.

"Now I know why we pay you the big money," he said absently. Strange, I didn't know I was getting paid at all. "I never thought of that. It never occurred to us that the Qerda had access to and could use the interdimensional space. That's very disturbing if they have that ability."

"But if Arrian and his world knew how to use it, why wouldn't others know also? And where did all this come from?"

"We don't know where it came from. It could be a natural, physical property, or it could be something the Ancients set up to protect us. Using the interdimensional space does not necessarily imply knowledge of how to use it, or even knowledge of its existence. It is automatically activated anytime anyone attempts travel to our plane."

"Why did Arrian, Little Sarah, and Larelle not revert back to their world when you used the Phoenix? That seems to be a discrepant anomaly," I asked.

Dad looked at me with admiration.

"So it would appear. Melinda, do you have any ideas on that contradiction?"

"I don't have any ideas on it. Would you like to hear the facts, truth, and certainty on why it happened?" she answered primly. The giggle was suppressed, but only barely. Dad glared at her good-naturedly. It ruined all the fun for Melinda if she didn't get a reaction.

'You like stumping us with your knowledge, don't you?' I asked in my mind.

'I do. I would gladly give it all up to experience for real, just once, what it is like to make love. I didn't know what I was giving up when I became a computer, ' she thought sadly.

'I'm sorry, honey... '

'Not your fault. In the meantime, I can have lots of fun showing you guys up!'

"They didn't get dumped back into their world because of Larelle. Simply put, she belongs in this world, not Arrian's world. She is a spark of Cindi's energy, and thus she is from here. Arrian didn't get bumped because he and Larelle were connected by him being the Caliph and her being his servant. There was a physical, emotional, mental, and magical connection between the two. Little Sarah was not rejected because, when Arrian triggered the events that brought her back to life, it connected her to him and Larelle. QED, they stayed here." She sounded so proud of herself.

"What is the nature of the connection between Arrian and Little Sarah that prevented her return?" Dad asked.

There was a long silence.

"You don't know, do you, Melinda?" Dad asked, teasing her.

"Of course I do. You ... just lack the processing power to understand it," Melinda answered petulantly.

"That's what I thought. You don't know, do you, Melinda?" Dad asked again, triumph in his voice.

There was another long pause.

"No," she said, admitting defeat in a tiny, little girl voice.

"It's ok, honey. You can't know everything," I consoled her.

"Yes I can!" she answered defiantly. Dad laughed.

"Keep trying, baby," he encouraged her.

I didn't know a computer could give the raspberries.

I steered the conversation back to the topic at hand.

"So, what you did with the Phoenix is what Larelle was referring to when she said we could remake the entire matrix of an interdimensional space at will?" I asked.

"That is the extreme form of what she was referring to. More accurately, that's what we do every time we use the interdimensional space."

"Last question ... maybe. Where does Elizabeth get her power? She gave her power, her colors to Megan long ago."

Dad sighed.

"I was hoping you had forgotten that one," he said.

"I could always ask Melinda. I'm sure she knows," I teased.

'Smart-ass!'

'Language, sweetie, ' I cautioned her.

'Oops. Sorry. Smart-aleck.'

'That's better ... smart-ass!' I responded.

'Daaddddyyyy! Not fair!'

'Do as I say, not as I do. Besides, I'm not your Daddy.'

'Wanna bet? Better talk to Lisa before you make that statement!' Melinda cautioned.

'You're kidding, right?'

I was answered by silence, then a giggle.

Holy shit! I had a baby by Lisa sometime in the past? I hurriedly filed that thought away as too disturbing to think about right now.

"Elizabeth uses a different sort of power. Tarqa have their own types of powers. They are different, and more powerful than the powers that the colors control. Most Tarqa don't have those powers activated, or if they do, they never let on that they have them. It would have made the inhabitants of the other two worlds even more nervous about them. Of course, it was expected and accepted that the Queen of the Tarqa would have powers that others didn't. She still seldom used them publically, though."

"Sorry, I remembered another question. You said the interdimensional space was similar to an alternate world until one of two things happened. One was the action by all the sphere bearers to accept it as the real world. You didn't mention the other."

"I bet you remember all the cards when you play poker too, don't you? It's people like you that ruin the fun of card games. The second way was another reason why I had to get us out of there quickly. We can only be in the interdimensional space for a certain length of time before it automatically becomes the real world. It checks the status of itself periodically, and after a long enough time of use with no changes, it simply updates itself and makes itself the real world. That's another reason why, if we ever figure out how to use it, we need to be very careful. You could end up in a worse condition than you were in before. You could go back later and reverse the world to what it was before through the interdimensional space, but there is a time limit before you can do that. That's why the cycles lasted so long. In the meantime, someone could die and you're screwed," Dad explained.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.