Who Woulda Thought! - Cover

Who Woulda Thought!

Copyright© 2007 by LordAnubis6238

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I was a computer hacker; Who woulda thought that it would get me to where I am now!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Harem  

When I woke up the next morning I checked my e-mail and of course I had one from James. He said that he is shocked at how fast I solved this for them and wanted me to fly to DC to introduce it to the various groups that would be using it. I sent him a reply that I would be glad to. I called a taxi to take me to the Wachovia bank to see what they could do for me money wise. I had decided I was going to start my own business to help out all the homeless in this country. I walked into the bank and signed in, after about twenty minutes of waiting for some help; I walked up to the manager's door and knocked. After a few minutes he opened the door and asked if he could help me. I told him that I have been waiting for twenty minutes and no one had come to help even though most employees were free. He was visibly annoyed and invited me into his office to help me himself.

Bank Manger: I'm Barry. How I help you today Mr... ?

Me: I'm Aaron Richter, but you can call me Aaron. I would like to try and get a loan and set up a bank account with you for the new business I am trying to start to help homeless people.

Barry: Ok Aaron. How old are you?

Me: I am 17 years old, but I know there is a way around my age.

Barry: Not really, do you think you can get one of your parents to come in with you and put it in their name?

Me: No I Can't

Barry: Well then there is not much I can do for you.

I took out my PDA and programmed into it that he will help me by doing whatever he could do.

Barry: Now that I thought about it, I could be the trustee and then I could get you the loan and set-up that account for you. How much of a loan are you looking for?

Me: Well I am looking for a loan of $350,000 for the business and I would like a personal loan of $2,000,000. That won't be a problem will it?

Barry: No, that shouldn't be a problem. I can set you up with our non-profit organization loan, which has a low interest rate at only 1.5%. I could give you that on your personal loan as well. How does that sound to you, Aaron?

Me: Sounds great. How long until you can have both those accounts open and how long till I will have the funds available?

Barry: Immediately

Me: Awesome, Is it possible for me to get more starter checks than the usual amount?

Barry: I can get you some complimentary checks in about an hour if you come back. All you have to do is pick the design. (I picked some with the American Flag on them.)

Me: OK Barry thanks for your help. I will be back in an hour to sign any papers I need to sign and to pick up my checks.

I thought I would have some fun with my credit card until they took it away. I walked a block and a half to the mall and went into Macy's to get myself a new wardrobe. I walked around pushing a cart putting in anything and everything I liked. I now had 2 new bathing suits, 10 pairs of jeans (all different styles/designers), a black suit, a pinstripe suit, 10 dress shirts (all different colors), about 20 t-shirts, 10 white undershirts, a new pair of Italian leather shoes, a pair of Air Jordan's, 15 pairs of various design silk boxers, about 20 silk ties, a few kinds of cologne I liked, and a bunch of other necessities. Both suits were Armani by the way. I used the credit card that I had gotten from the government. I then called a cab and had the cabbie take me back to the bank to sign the papers and get my checks. I went in and signed all the papers and picked up one thousand checks for each account. Barry also gave me a nice leather checkbook for each account. I then went back to the cab and had him drive me home. I unloaded the cab with the cabbie's help and got all my stuff inside. My parents asked me about how I got all that stuff. I just used my PDA to make them ignore anything that seems strange to them. I was planning on moving out soon anyways.

I have had my learners permit for about four months now and I didn't want to wait any longer to get my license. I got my dad to drive me to the DMV. I went inside and didn't waste any time. I used my PDA on the person on at the front desk. She got me my paperwork and sent me to the first available driving test grader. I passed with flying colors. Remember I have been street racing for the past two years. I went inside and again went straight to the person at the front desk and she immediately sent me to an open stall to get my driver's license validated. I paid the man at the stall the $35 and he printed out my driver's license and handed it to me. When I got out to the car my dad was amazed that I was only in there about thirty minutes instead of the usual few hours it takes to get anything done in the DMV. I told him to take me to the local car dealership so I could buy myself a nice car. He asked me "Which one?" I told him to take me to the Nissan dealership, but to stop at the house first so I could change. I went up to my room when we got back home and changed in to my black Armani suit with a burgundy shirt and a nice silk black tie. My dad then took me to the dealership (he never lets anyone else drive his car, not even my mom.) I went inside and at first no one was helping me. I went up to the first salesman I saw.

Me: Hi! I was looking for some help.

Salesman: Hi I am Joe. What kind of car are you looking for?

Me: Well I just got my license today and I am looking for a car that I know is hard to come by here in the states and I hope you kind find me one.

Joe: Let me guess a Skyline?

Me: Yes do you have one available?

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.