Who Woulda Thought! - Cover

Who Woulda Thought!

Copyright© 2007 by LordAnubis6238

Prologue

Mind Control Sex Story: Prologue - I was a computer hacker; Who woulda thought that it would get me to where I am now!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Harem  

I always have been in to computers. I got my first computer back in 1987, when I was five years old. My grandparents bought me a Tandy 3000 HD. By the time I was eight I was hacking in to anything and everything. I made programs to do all kinds of things. I made viruses, but never used them on other people. I did it just for fun. By the time I was fourteen I was well know through-out the hacker community. When I turned fifteen I was getting bored, there was nothing that I couldn't hack into and no challenge I couldn't meet. I stopped hacking and got into what most people would call a real life. I developed an affliction for cars and street racing. Of course I didn't have the money to get my own car yet, but I could have easily made that money doing something on the computer, but I am not going to get into that because I don't want you getting into trouble. I would race my friend's cars for fun but since it was their car they got most of the money. I was saving it up to buy my own car but it was taking me a while. On June 23, my seventeenth birthday, I received the e-mail that changed my life forever!! This is where this story picks up. But first just a little information about me, I am an average size for a "nerd". I have black hair, brown eyes, am 5'9" tall. I don't wear glasses though and have had plenty of girlfriends. I am still a virgin when this story starts off but that is just because I never really had the time (well I did just if I would have gotten my ass off that computer more often)! I was born in Santa Monica, California, but moved to Bethlehem, Pennsylvania When I was nine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.