Dawn - Cover

Dawn

Copyright© 2007 by maryjane

Chapter 6: The Contract, Expanding Her Horizons

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Contract, Expanding Her Horizons - Nude sunbathing around the mansion pool changes a fourteen year old's life when Mama's employer spies her from an upstairs window with her fingers buried inside her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Incest   Swinging   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

"MAMA!" Dawn screamed at the top of her lungs. She knew that Mama hated men, hated sex. From what Mama had told her, Dawn was the seedling of Mama'a sole sexual encounter. Virginal before and chaste after that one night of pleasure — pleasure not for Rosa but for the forgotten young man who had emptied the sperm of his balls into her — Rosa had eschewed all relationships with the male of the species. Dawn had no doubt that the cock in her mother's mouth had not been invited there. And as for Melody's tongue invading her vagina, Rosa could not even imagine such an obscene thing. No way, Dawn knew, did Rosa want to be in the position that Dawn found her.

As the sound of disbelief filled the air, Dawn raced the eight or ten feet to the strange trio. Alan looked up at the scream, unable to comprehend what could possibly be causing that little cunt to disturb him while he was having his cock sucked by someone new, someone who had never before tasted the salty, sticky cream of a man's lust offering. Melody too heard the shriek but it didn't register; her mind had focused on the idea that she had another pussy available for her razor, an unkempt bush hiding a cunt that she thought cried for attention. Dawn left her feet, crashing into Alan. The impact, unexpected though he had been watching Dawn run toward him, knocked Alan off his feet. His knee pulled his wife with him, and Melody's face and head in turn pushed Rosa off the chair.

A jumble of bodies littered the kitchen floor, arms, legs, faces, pussies and one rapidly shrinking penis. Dawn lay atop the pile. As they began to sort themselves out, Dawn came face to pussy with Rosa, whose pussy lips glistened with the dew of Melody's tongue. Unable to resist the demands of her psyche, Dawn inhaled the scent of Rosa's excitement. The aroma caused her brain to lock, but for just a moment. She screamed again.

"You BASTARDS! You FUCKING BASTARDS, I'll kill you both!"

That got everyone's attention, and they all stood glaring at each other, three naked adults and Dawn with Will's robe hanging open. No one spoke; the eloquent silence enabled them to calm down without words inflaming an already red-hot situation. Finally Dawn spoke.

"Are you hurt, Mama?"

A shake of the head assured Dawn that there were on physical injuries.

"Please wait in your room, Mama; I have to speak to Alan and Melody."

"If you ever touch my mother again," Dawn spat out when they were alone, "I will kill you while you sleep."

Melody spoke for the defense. "Dawn, honey, your mother needs sex. No woman should live like a nun unless she is a nun. We weren't trying to hurt her, we were trying to make her feel like an exciting woman, like her sexy daughter."

Dawn caught the compliment but chose to ignore it. She didn't forget it though, and decided to use it to defuse the situation.

"I'll make you two a deal. You can both use me whenever and however you want, any hour, any opening. Just stay away from my mother, and by the way, you're going to double her salary."

"Any way? In the bathroom too?" That was Alan asking.

"Pissing OK, that's all."

"Is Will included in this deal?" Melody wanted to know.

"No. Will is probably going to have his fun with me, but it'll be at my option."

After much hesitation, Alan finally spoke up. "It's a deal. Let's go finish up with your ass; you made me pull out last night."

"Fuck you. I'm tired, I'm going back to sleep."

Dawn walked away from them. Neither one made any attempt to argue with her. Basically, they knew that what they had done with Rosa amounted to rape. The unsophisticated woman would make a powerfully strong witness against them, no matter how cleverly a highly paid lawyer tried to tear her apart.

And in the Deans' circle of friends, appearances were more important than reality. For instance, everyone knew that Alan Dean fucked his secretary, the housekeeper's daughter and any other person within a hundred miles who sported a vagina. Likewise, it was certainly no secret that Melody spread 'em for her tennis instructor et al. Similarly, it was pretty certain that the three Deans could live in one bedroom, and often did so. As for Alan and Melody double-teaming Rosa against her will, who would give a damn? After all, she was only a menial servant. Clean the house, do the laundry, spread your legs, suck a cock, it was all part of what an immigrant servant woman was expected to do. They all did it, swapping and partying, and age made no difference. The people of 'The Club' were special.

But the idea of having any of this made public, of letting the peasants of the area know what went on among the hoi polloi, would have been unthinkable. Even if the Deans had beaten the rap on any criminal charges, the publicity in the outer world, beyond the gates of the gentry, would have been devastating. As a result, Alan and Melody were prepared to put up with more shit from Rosa and from Dawn than they ever had in the past.

Peace reigned in the Dean home for some time. Rosa of course was pissed off big time, and told her employers that she would return the raise if they would keep their hands off of her daughter. Dawn however was learning that sex was fun, and told her mother that she didn't intend to stop practicing it with both Alan and Melody. Will finally woke up to the necessity of kissing on the lips and Dawn began to allow him access to her body almost as freely as she did for his parents.

In fact, Dawn began to really like Will quite a lot. As peers, in age at least, they had much in common, including particularly an overwhelming interest in sex. Dawn's feeling for Will did not get to the Capital L stage, nor his for her, but they did love to fuck. And what distinguished the sex from what Dawn received from Alan and Melody was the fact that Will was not part of the contract; she could push him away whenever she chose to. This knowledge made Will more courteous to her, more caring about her emotions. And about her orgasms.

Poor Will had to compete with his parents for Dawn's pussy, and in a conflict, she always honored her contract, thus protecting her mother. Whenever possible, though, Dawn would spend the night in Will's bed. Kissing, snuggling, tickling were all foreplay between the sheets; when one or the other was ready, they moved on to passionate love-making. It marked a striking contrast with her submission to Alan who, while gentle enough, just wanted to get his own rocks off.

Dawn had first noticed the difference in their anal fucking, which she had limited to twice weekly for each of them, and never on the same nights. Alan would cum in her ass and then give her his cock to clean off with her mouth, the way Melody had first shown her. Will on the other hand would pull out after his cum and then use his tongue to clean up Dawn, leaving it to her to decide if she felt like cleaning off his cock. All in all, it was a good life; no one was unhappy except for Rosa.

One day when Dawn had no school, Melody asked her if she would like to go with her to meet the tennis instructor. Uncertain of the reason, Dawn agreed, finally realizing the situation when Melody told her not to bother with bra or panties. Suddenly something new would happen; Dawn's body would be introduced to someone not named Dean. No command performance this, Dawn had to agree to it. That could not happen, that consent, until she actually met Tony, the man called Coach, but she had no doubt about it. After all, he had a cock and obviously knew how to please a woman with it, Melody for sure; what more could Dawn want?

"You'll love him, Dawn. He's handsome and he's hung like a stallion."

"Why do you want to share him, Melody?"

"Why not? I share Alan with anyone he wants, I share Will with you. And I share you with my husband and my son, and with anyone else you choose. Sharing is fun."

As they drove, Melody stroked Dawn's leg. By the time they were halfway to Coach's apartment, Melody's fingers were inside a soaking Dawn, who had an orgasm just as Melody pulled into a parking space. Melody put her fingers to her own nose and then sucked them dry.

"I don't know if you will like Coach, but he will certainly love your cunt."

At the door, Coach kissed Melody deeply; Dawn could see their tongues tangled. A handsome man, close to forty, he looked like what his did for a living, a tennis instructor. Tall, deeply tanned from all the time spent outside, hair bleached by the sun, his muscles rippled. He wore an open shirt, white jeans and had neither shoes nor socks on his feet. After the kiss, he turned to Dawn, waiting for Melody to formally introduce them, and then gave her a polite handshake. But Dawn could see that the look he gave her was less than polite, call it a leer as his eyes traveled up and down her body. They stopped briefly at her groin, where he could see nothing behind the skirt, and then moved up to her unshackled breasts, where her nipples stood at attention. When he looked finally at her face, his eyes twinkled with some secret knowledge. Yeah, really some secret, as if Dawn hadn't already figured it out.

She was tense as Coach poured coffee and they sat around making small talk about Dawn and her school, where Coach handled the tennis team. Will was a star of that team. Finally Melody broke the ice.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.