Dawn - Cover

Dawn

Copyright© 2007 by maryjane

Chapter 5: She Meets Will in the Hallway

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: She Meets Will in the Hallway - Nude sunbathing around the mansion pool changes a fourteen year old's life when Mama's employer spies her from an upstairs window with her fingers buried inside her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Incest   Swinging   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

The problem with falling asleep after multiple orgasms — the cums, not the cocktail lounge drinks — is that a girl tends to forget that she usually pees before sleep, and that it would break the mood for her to get up and brush her teeth as well. But the memory returns before the sun rises. At about five in the morning, Dawn felt the pressure building up in her bladder, and the taste of cotton in her mouth.

Common sense would have dictated that she slip out of bed and attend to those simple matters. Unfortunately, Dawn was still in the middle, a guest of Alan and Melody Dean. Both coincidentally were facing inward, toward Dawn, who was lying on her side, facing Melody. The mistress had one leg over Dawn's leg, her pussy resting in humping position, her soft exhales warming Dawn's face. Alan was facing Dawn's backside, a piss-hard on leaning against one cheek and a hand wrapped around her, relaxing on her tit.

And Dawn, still a sexual novice after only a week or so of stranger-induced orgasms, loved the erotic touches of their vital parts against her skin. So she lay still, reveling in her sexuality, until the pressure reminded her that sex was no match for instinctive bodily functions. She had limited choices. She could remain motionless, and soon wet the bed, causing herself both discomfort and embarrassment. Or she could do the right thing, which meant crawling out of bed to use the bathroom. She could delay brushing her teeth, but not the other thing.

Alas, as she turned toward Alan, to climb over him, he woke. The flaccid hand that rested on her tit suddenly tightened, as he became aware of the nipple in the middle of that soft mass. That in turn sent a message to his cock, which became even harder than it had been. He pulled her down to kiss her but she pushed his face away. Nature called, and lust had to take a back seat. Dawn jumped off the bed and padded toward the nearest bathroom, Alan following closely behind. The gleaming white bidet told her that she had chosen Melody's toilette. She sat on the throne and relaxed her bladder. Next to her, Alan stood and to her surprise, he began to pee in the bidet.

"Pig!" Dawn said it out loud, and she wasn't sorry. But what the hell, he was a man, what did he know about using a bidet?

Alan finished first and silently moved in front of Dawn. She knew what he wanted and had no compunctions about servicing him right there. Small as she was, and sitting on the toilet, she still had to bend slightly to take him into her mouth. His cock hardened as he felt the warm sweetness of her lips and tongue. Dawn puckered her mouth at the taste of the last few drops of his piss but she quickly got over it; in one short week, she had become accustomed to the entire gamut of sexual activity, save only that she needed more experience in anal intercourse.

He caressed her head gently as she sucked him off. In that same short week, Alan had begun to think of Dawn as a person, a sexy, pretty, joyful girl who loved to fuck. She was no longer the cunt that he had thought of that first afternoon, she was an adventurous nymphomaniac whose favors he did not want to lose. Dawn in return jiggled his balls, taking great care not to hurt him as she played. Not able to perform the contortions necessary to kiss Dawn as she sucked his cock, Alan took one of her hands off of his package and raised it to his mouth. That accomplished exactly what he wanted; she began to suck harder, her mouth bobbing up and down on his saber like a woodpecker seeking a meal. Alan soon rewarded her with a mouthful of his creamy semen. When they returned to the bedroom, Melody was awake.

"I'm glad you two are back," Melody said. "I have to pee and I don't feel like getting up yet. Bring that mouth down here, Dawn."

Dawn knew what Melody wanted. She hesitated for just a moment and then decided that she didn't have any objection. After all, she had just had the last few drops from Alan and she had survived it.

"Put your mouth right over my pussy, Dawn. Keep it wide open."

Melody let go. The overnight accumulation of piss is the largest of the day, and Dawn had a hard time swallowing it all. Unfortunately, some of it dripped out onto the sheets.

"I would have done that for you too, you know, Dawn." Melody paused. "Don't worry about the spillage, Dawn. Rosa has changed plenty of pissed-on sheets for us."

Dawn already knew that last part; Mama had told her about it, in a disgusted tone.

"I'm going down to my room," Dawn said. "I need a toothbrush."

"Don't bother," Melody replied. "Just use mine."

"Yuck!" The thought made Dawn cringe.

"You're silly, Dawn," Melody answered. "You've eaten my pussy, you drank my piss, you've swallowed my husband's cum. A toothbrush is nothing special."

Dawn shook her head. Everybody draws their own line in the sand someplace. She told them that she'd be right back and ran down the hall.

Just as she was about to pass Will's room, his door opened and he walked out into the hallway. BAM! Boy in bathrobe and girl in birthday suit splattered to the floor. They both laughed until Will realized that Dawn was naked. The girl that he had tried to spy on so often was fully exposed. That's when he stopped laughing and began to appraise her nakedness. Attracted first to her breasts, which he had often seen hidden inside a tight sweater, Alan's eyes soon dropped to her bare and bald pussy, a new sight for him.

"I never knew that you shaved down there too," Will said.

"Too?"

Will, red as a beet, lay on the floor silently. He didn't know what to say, didn't want to say what Dawn had just figured out. Dawn continued.

"So that's what your mother was talking about. OK, let me see it."

She pulled apart the flaps of his bathrobe. Will was naked underneath. His cock had already begun to ingest the blood sent there by his brain. Dawn's only experience with a live cock had been with Alan. She hungered to see a boy-sized weapon, and she was quite surprised and pleased to note that it was almost as large as that of his father. It was warm to her touch and it continued to grow as her fingers wrapped themselves around it. At the same time, Will began to explore her pussy with his fingers.

Never before in her brief sexual history had Dawn lain naked on a hard wooden floor, no matter how expensive and polished it might have been. Sex had been limited to couch, bed or on her knees on plush carpeting. And the two teenagers were doing something rare among their young peers; they fondled, preparing for whatever method of orgasm they might select, without even thinking about kissing each other. Dawn the slut had no interest in mouth kissing and tongue dueling at that moment, she just wanted to cum. Ah, the carefree actions of children.

As they fumbled and groped, two shadows crossed their bodies. Melody and Alan, naked and holding hands, stood quietly watching the two writhing bodies. As Dawn glanced up, she thought about the absurdity of the sight: Alan was fucking Dawn, Melody putting out for her tennis coach, both had just spent the night exploring Dawn's various ports of entry, and Will had at least some knowledge about the state of his mother's cunt hair. Still, they stood holding hands like a proud suburban couple watching their child play in a sandbox.

"We thought we heard something out here," Melody said. Then she added, "You children don't really want Rosa to find you like that. Why don't you come into our room?"

Will spoke for both of them. "Thanks, Mother, but I think we'll go into my room. We need some privacy."

Melody laughed; Alan had no idea what his son meant.


The two fourteen year olds lay face to face in Will's bed. They knew where the morning would take them, but they weren't sure how to get there. A light sheet covered them, hiding from view the organs which would soon be coupled. His hands feathered her engorged nipples as her fingers squeezed his engorged penis. They hadn't yet kissed; those lips would not meet for quite some time, certainly not that day. The morning sun glowed through the windows, warming their already heated bodies.

"How long have you been having sex with your mother, Will?"

He couldn't very well deny having had sex with the woman from whose loins he had sprung; his fierce blush and mention of her baldness 'down there' foreclosed that option. Will's only choice was to decide whether or not to lie about the duration and if asked, to lie about who had made the first advance.

"Six months." That much was true. At least, it was true if you define sex the way a certain former president did, not counting blow jobs as sex. If you do count them, then it was more like three years, starting from the awesome day that Will had walked in on his mother. When he had opened the door, Melody had been naked on her knees, her mouth securely wrapped around Grandpa Castle's cock. Under the circumstances, she decided that the best way to keep Will from telling his friends at school — she didn't worry about Alan, who already knew — would be to clean his little boy pipes the same way that she cleaned her father's, and to promise him more of the same if he kept quiet.

"How did it start?"

What the fuck is she doing, he thought. Why does she care how it happened? While Will recalled it in minute detail, her scent that first time, her softness, her wetness, especially her wetness, it was not something he wished to share with this little cunt, this little housekeeper's daughter who had already spread her legs for Will's father and his mother. This little slut was for fucking, not for private thoughts. It was none of her fucking business. On the other hand, now that he finally had a chance to prong this little twat, he had to answer her question. Either that or he would be forced to choose between his hand and Melody's pussy, and Will preferred the novelty of Dawn. Still, the truth could be so annoying. And embarrassing.

"She came in to kiss me goodnight and I saw her tits hanging down over me so I began to play with them. And one thing led to another."

Will's voice trailed off, his message to Dawn that he had finished with the discussion. Alas, Dawn had other thoughts. She pressed on like an attorney.

"Did you ever do anything with your father?"

Will stiffened. There was no way he would ever tell her. Shit, he was a guy, and guys don't do that sort of stuff, not Will's kind of guy, anyway. He closed his eyes, savoring the gentle touch of Dawn's fingers as she stroked his cock slowly, at the same time remember the screaming pain of that first time when Alan had shoved it into his ass while Melody sucked her son's cum out of his balls. Oh shit, that hurt like a son of a bitch.

"Well, sometimes we both took care of my mother at the same time." One might call that a lie because he didn't answer the question. Instead he chose to ask his own, to turn her mind from his history.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.