Dawn - Cover

Dawn

Copyright© 2007 by maryjane

Chapter 3: Her Anus,

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Her Anus, - Nude sunbathing around the mansion pool changes a fourteen year old's life when Mama's employer spies her from an upstairs window with her fingers buried inside her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Incest   Swinging   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

Dawn looked around the room as she knelt naked on the bed. Her room looked as it always did; the wallpaper, the pictures, the posters hiding the solid plaster construction of the old mansion. They don't build houses like that anymore. But you probably don't care about the construction of the house; certainly you don't care as much as you might care about the way Dawn and Alan were constructed and the way they were about to join those parts. Her legs were slightly spread for bAlance and his body pressed up against the cheeks of her ass, his hard cock forced down between them, awaiting the signal to begin the long-awaited entry inside her anal opening. Her body shivered, in fear of the upcoming insertion of a too-large object into a too-small orifice, and in excited anticipation of the same thing. Alan's hands reached around and cupped gently her dangling breasts, his soft palms lightly caressing her excited nipples.

It had been a week since she had summarily rejected his crude command that she present her asshole for fucking. In that week, not even aware of his mental inability to conceive an actual physical rape, she had taken control of his mind and body. He wanted her asshole, wanted to explode his cum deep into her bowels; that much was obvious. Like a drowning man, he would accede to whatever demands were made by the owner of the life preserver.

Alan Dean's body could stay afloat, sexually, without Dawn's help. After all, that new cunt in the office, Linda, Lilly, whatever the fuck her name was, had already taken him up the old poop chute several times. So had others. But Alan's upbringing had been as a spoiled little rich kid, getting whatever toys he wanted. And all the girls and women that Alan had used for the deposit of his sperm fell into that category, mere toys. Once a spoiled little boy gets a new toy, he plays with it for a while and then begins to crave a new one. Dawn's asshole sat on the shelf in his mental toy store, beckoning him like a Siren in Greek mythology. How appropriate, since ass fucking is reportedly a Greek invention, though likely it began long before the development of that beautiful country.

The Senor — by the afternoon that this Chapter begins, he had already begun to insist that she call him Alan, at least in private — began to wonder, after that sharp 'No' from Dawn that night, what impelled him to crave her so badly. Obviously her beauty, but Alan's money had always attracted beauty, and many beauties spread their cunt lips and other openings for men with money, even without the direct exchange of dollars. No, he knew, it had to be her youth. Alan had never fucked a fourteen year old girl. Back at that age, he had lusted only for his sister — that bitch, he thought again — and satisfied that lust with his strong right hand. His thirst for Dawn would be slaked the old fashioned way, by the friction of girl skin — from one or more parts of her body - on the purple crown of his blood filled dong.

Alan had come to that meeting a week earlier full of confidence. He would let her know in words of one syllable what he expected from her, and that midnight his cock would ream her ass out, would explode his seed into the darkness of her bowels. Oh, how sorely mistaken Alan had turned out to be. They had met in the kitchen when Alan returned home early from the office for that express purpose. Like a good salesman, he had prepared his remarks, planning to begin with courtesy and misdirection before laying down the law.

"I enjoyed our little get together last night, Dawn," he said with a gentle smile.

"Well, I hated it, you bastard," she spat back at him.

"Why, Dawn?" Of course he damned well could guess why, but he didn't intend to fight just yet.

"Because you never even kissed me, you didn't give a fuck whether I would cum or not, you treated me like a piece of shit and because you had the balls to wipe your scummy dick on my good blouse. You fucking ruined it, you prick. If you ever want to fuck me in the ass, you're going to have to straighten yourself out, mister!"

Under normal circumstances, Alan would have told her to get the fuck out of the house and take her mother with her. Then he would have called the office and told Lucinda or Lucretia or whatever the fuck she called herself and told her to meet him in the parking garage with her panties in her purse. But these were not normal circumstances. Alan's cock cried out for the young piece of ass in front of him, for the virgin asshole that his psyche screamed out for his cock to possess. He closed his eyes and actually felt her sphincter relax and spread before the intrusion of the crown of his cock into her bowels. He had to have this child's last cherry. Still, he made a feeble attempt to regain control.

"Your mother... ," he began.

"Forget about threatening to fire my mother. I watch television; I know what the police can do with a blouse that has your cum mixed with my juices. And I'm only fourteen. Think of what my people would do to you in jail. You can be sure that the Spanish speaking guards will tell them why you were there. You wouldn't like it. And don't think about getting that blouse; you'll never find it."

He knew that she wasn't bluffing. He had a full house, aces over kings and she bet like she had a Royal Flush. If he called her bet and lost, he would never have that ass, nor ever again that wet cunt or that mouth that he could train to suck like a pro. He folded his hand meekly.

"I'm so sorry, Dawn. I wasn't thinking. What can I do to make it up to you?"

Dawn stood up and removed her shorts. Again she had on no panties. Her thick black bush had him hard instantly. Again he thought of shaving her bald, but chose to remain silent on the subject for the time being.

"The first thing you can do is to eat my pussy and make me cum."

Dawn had no idea what it meant to have her pussy eaten. It was just something he had heard the girls in school talking about, something that they all claimed to enjoy even better than fucking. And most of them claimed to have long since lost their cherries; true or not, she didn't know. Alan on the other hand knew all about cunnilingus. (Dawn didn't even know the word.) He had eaten lots of pussy, especially when he didn't have the upper hand, the way he did with a salaried employee like Luellen, was that her name? When he hadn't been drinking, he actually enjoyed it, enjoyed the aroma of a clean cunt, enjoyed the feel of a clit in his mouth, the banging of her fists on his ears when he made her cum. Truth be told, if he could get them to pay for it, he could actually make a living eating cunt, and he would die happy.

"Here?"

"Right here! Right now!"

She had heard that expression in some commercial, she couldn't remember which, and the power it evoked made her feel tough. She knew from his question that she had him, that she could get what she wanted from him before she let him fuck her ass, and probably for a long time afterward. Earlier that morning, before school, she had hidden the blouse in a plastic bag inside the lining of a raincoat. She was confident for the time being; one day she and Rosa would go downtown and rent a safe deposit box. Mama would 'tsk, tsk, tsk' but she would go along with the idea. Dawn knew that she and Rosa would be set for years so long as she kept Alan Dean entertained with her various girl openings.

Dawn sat down on a kitchen chair and spread her legs. Her pink labia were hidden by the tangled mat. Unbeknownst to Alan, she liked the idea of having her pussy shaved. One of these days, she would ask him to do that for her. Shave my cunt, slave! The anger of her thought passed to her lips. She recalled one of the girls in school complaining that her boyfriend had commanded her to 'get on your knees, cunt.'

"On your knees, prick!"

Alan looked down at the sharp crease in his dress slacks and decided the risk the need for a dry cleaner. He obeyed; he moved slowly but he obeyed. His fingers spread the tangled barrier to expose her labia, damp and ready for his tongue. He couldn't help himself but he inhaled; they all do. Fishy smell or flowery spray, they always continue.

"Lick my clit," she ordered.

The command had been unnecessary; Alan Dean knew how to eat pussy. His tongue flicked out to engage her clit and then backed off. He moved next to lick her glistening pussy lips, vainly attempting to dry them despite the continuous seepage of moisture there. That was followed up by a thrusting tongue into her cunt. Not only had Dawn never been tongue fucked, she hadn't even imagined the sensation. Neither his cock nor her own fingers had ever sent her lust soaring to such heights. Alan finished his job by sucking hard on her clit, reinforcing the attack by sticking two fingers inside her.

Dawn's cum, her first orgasm caused by something other than her own fingers, arrived quickly, accompanied by the gush of her juices. She leaned against the back of the chair, satisfied beyond words, her heart beginning to slow down. She looked down at Alan's face, glistening with her secretions. His expression left no doubt about his thoughts; he needed to cum. Briefly she considered the idea of sending him away with blue balls, to relieve himself however he might choose. Dawn knew that she could get away with it; her threats had humbled him with fear.

And yet instinctively she knew better. You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar, or some shit like that. She didn't need to exercise her power, just as long as they both knew that she had it. Dawn was smart enough to treat this lust-sick puppy like a big dog, one who would understand and appreciate. She knew that he didn't love her in the 'I'll-divorce-my-wife-and-we-can-run-away-together' sense; he was just in love with the idea of shoving his fat cock in through her asshole. Someday in the very near future she would give him that pleasure, but not that afternoon. Still, she would get him off so as not to ruin a good thing.

Alan sat back on his knees, watching as the wheels turned in Dawn's head. He had no idea about her thoughts; his mind focused only on the incessant and insistent demand from his cock that it get a little friction, one way or another, so that it could help empty the equally insistent balls hanging behind it. If this little cunt wouldn't help, he'd get off easily enough, but not the way he wanted to. And if she made him do that, he'd somehow make her life a living hell. With his connections at her school, it would be easy. That would really be a shame though, because she had one delicious cunt and he couldn't wait to fuck that asshole.

Dawn stood up, as did Alan. She looked up at him then, rather than down. Her voice was barely a whisper.

"Would you like me to suck your cock, Senor?"

"Of course."

"Then first you must kiss me."

Surprised, Alan nodded at the unusual request. Kissing is only for seduction, he thought, not for little cunts whose mother works for you. And Alan didn't know much about seduction at all. His carnal success had been fueled by flashy cars and free drinks. Girls — or women — who spread their legs for him expected something tangible, but they never got it. His conquests grew in number, but they never lasted. Only Melody had gotten him to the altar; she had oodles of money in her own right plus she had a mouth like a vacuum cleaner and she loved to show off the suction.

So Alan considered it a small price to pay to get his rocks off. In addition, he had observed that Dawn sported lovely lips, free of whorish lipstick, lips that she kept moistened by the slightest flick of her tongue. When he had to kiss someone, Alan never minded shoving his tongue into her mouth. They generally accepted it without complaint, and it enhanced his feelings of power over whichever slut it might be. With this one, though, he didn't know if he would force his tongue into her. He still vacillated between fear of what might be caused by that damned blouse on the one hand and the power over Dawn, over any woman, that he felt belonged to him as a man, as a privileged and powerful rich man.

He took Dawn into his arms and he kissed her gently. He noticed that she closed her eyes as they kissed. Silly little child, he thought. Falling in love with me, he thought. More likely falling in love with my money, he thought. His hands reached down and he felt her ass, still warm, still bare. His cock strained against his unyielding zipper. Oh yes, kissing would be the least of the things he would be will to do just to get her mouth wrapped around his throbbing meat. His hand reached around front to her snatch. His fingers probed the soaking tunnel of lust. Always the optimist, he wondered if he could parlay the promised blow job into a nice straight fuck; he knew that he should forget her asshole for the time being.

Dawn turned them both around and pushed Alan down into the chair on which she had been sitting. She dropped to her knees. Her orgasm accomplished, she had no need for his fingers or cock inside her pussy. As her fingers zipped down the zipper and unbuttoned the top button of Alan's slacks, his mind returned to the previous evening.

"Were you really a virgin before last night?"

"Yes I was, Senor."

"I can't believe that. You had no cherry."

Her face hardened. "I do not lie, Senor. Ever. I do not lie when I make a promise, I do not lie when I make a threat, I do not lie ever."

Alan scrambled to change the subject before she thought of more threats.

"Would you mind if I showed you how boys like to be sucked?"

"If you wish, Senor."

"And please don't call me Senor when we are alone like this. Please call me Alan."

"As you wish, Alan."

"The first thing to do is to get him naked below the waist. You can always suck his cock without taking his pants off but when he's naked, you can play with his balls and do other stuff."

"What other stuff?"

"Finger him."

"Finger him?"

"That means massage his prostate."

But I don't understand."

"It means to stick a finger up his ass."

"Do boys like that? Do you like that?" She sounded shocked. In truth, her friends had told her about that.

"About the same as you will like having my cock in your ass. Not the best, not the worst."

"But you told me last night that it would hurt like a bitch."

"I was just in a bad mood. Some girls really love it."

"We shall see." Her voice drifted off. "We shall see someday perhaps."

Dawn interrupted her reverie by taking Alan's cock into her mouth. She figured that she could just as well start without wasting time taking his pants off. As her warm mouth engulfed him, Alan's mind unconsciously compared the sensation with that from Loren, was it, or Leona, no, not Leona, shit, he didn't care about her name, just her holes. Alan continued his oral thesis on how Dawn should suck cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.