Oral Man - Cover

Oral Man

Copyright© 2007 by David Caspian

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A farce involving sexual super heroes and villains.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Humor   Superhero   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting  

With all the super heroes you about in the news I don't believe you have heard about one of the greatest super heroes of theme all: Oral Man. Sure he might not be able to leap building in a single bound or any of that other stuff, but I'm sure you will find he has other "powers" at his disposal.

By day he is a simple comic book store owner who everyone assumes has never had sex, but when women need help and crime needs fighting he turns into: Oral Man.

Our story starts in high school when Peter James our young hero first discovers his unique abilities. Diane Patrick a local cheerleader has studied with Pete that afternoon before he headed home.

Diane finished with her homework goes out with her boyfriend. As usual she ends up giving him a blowjob in the middle of an abandoned parking lot only for him not to return the favor. Afterwards they have intercourse and again he finished before she does and doesn't seem to care. Driving her home he drops her off at her house leaving her to fall asleep sexually frustrated.

Pete awakes in the middle of the night, to an uncontrollable urge to head to Diane's house. Making his way there by foot he doesn't notice that things have changed. He moves like an athlete his body more fit than ever. Pete isn't even winded by the time he reaches her house and climbs up to her window. He is so focused on reaching her for some reason that he even forgets he is afraid of heights.

New confidence and drive fills every part of him from head to toe. As he reaches her open window a sweet scent urges him on and he draws back the covers and finds the source. Her pussy gives off the scent that he finds so intoxicating, and he begins to lick and suck on it enjoying the taste.

Diane moans in her sleep and opens her eyes to find a handsome high school boy eating out her pussy. She doesn't seem to care where he came from, but only that she is about to come and that he shouldn't stop. Climaxing her pussy squirts and Diane marvels as amazingly the boy drinks in ever drop so none spills. Just when she thinks its over he kisses her lips allowing her to taste herself.

Diane can't believe how much it turns her own before he breaks the kiss. Almost whimpering as she misses the tongue that playing inside her mouth she gasps as he finds her breasts.

Blowing an icy breath on them Pete watches them stiffen and become hard. Diane shivers at the feeling of it. Then when he can't take anymore he takes her into his mouth where her tits become nice and warm. The simple change is enough that Diane comes again in a few seconds soaking her bed. By the time he is finished licking and sucking her nipples she is a sweaty mess before he kisses him goodnight.

As he leaves out the window he came Diane asks herself, "Who was that guy?"

Pete returns home wondering about what happened. Seeing himself in the mirror he wonders how this all happened what it all means. His scrawny frame is gone replaced by something that looks like the figure of a male model. Posing he admires his new body.

Focusing hard he manages to turn himself back into his old self, and is surprised when he doesn't need his glasses to see anymore. Part of him thinks it is all of a dream, but he decides to try an experiment the next day at school.

Graduation was coming up and seniors like Pete didn't need to show up for all of their classes. Heading into the boys locker room with a change of clothes he changed into his alternate persona. Both bodies had short hair neatly trimmed but his new one had hair that shining and lustrous.

Heading back out in slightly more stylish clothes than he usually wore Pete marveled at the difference from the girls walking outside in the courtyard between classes. One girl with braces and glasses actually ran into a pole.

Pete knew her name. It was Lexis Miller who everyone knew as Lexi, and she was in photo class with him. She was a fellow nerd just like him and not too popular just like him. Rumor was she also was a virgin like he technically still was.

Pete had to admit he had always ignored her just like everyone else. He had always been so focused on Diane and other popular girls. In comparison Lexi was not as stylish though she certainly wasn't ugly.

Looking at Lexi right then he decided to make a change. Even at this distance he could sense her sexual frustration coming off of her. He guessed this was just a side effect of what he had become, based off of what had happened last night. Helping her pick up her books he asked if he could meet after school.

Lexi nodded saying, "Sure! I would love to."

Pete smiled warmly at her saying, "See then."

When he found her Lexi was being made of by the popular girls as usual. They were surprised when the handsome Pete passed them up heading towards little Lexi.

Even Diane was shocked to recognize the boy from last night kissing Lexi in front of everyone. No one could say it was a fake one either. Pete's kiss was passionate and Lexi's equally as so.

Lexi forgot where she was for a brief time and, all the problems of the day loving it. She was almost breathless when they stopped and he took her hand gently in his. Lexi's smile was beaming as looked her bullies and she the looks of jealousy on their faces. For that brief time she felt like the most beautiful girl in school.

Thanks to Pete setting her up Lexi found a nice boy from their school to date acting like she had broken up with Pete. Pete had played his part well and Lexi thanked him for all of his help.

Pete was managed to learn enough of his abilities by the end of high school that he had a plan for his life. Buying a place to set up his comic book store Pete set up his alternate persona as a nerdy comic book store owner. Thanks to the people at high school this made the job a lot easier as they totally bought into it.

Designing his own masked avenger suit because the whole ski mask thing sent out the wrong idea, Pete headed out to the world to fight crime with mixed results. Sure his powers worked great on women but Pete wasn't about to swing the other way. That was just one line he wasn't about to cross and who could blame him?

During this process Pete was being scouted by a group of super villains who wanted to turn, and were taking their time examining him in secret. As chance happened Pete ran into a group of shabby group of super heroes rejects who had also been watching him, and were held together only by the general nature of their powers.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.