Blenders - Cover

Blenders

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A race of Krothons find Earth. One being, #1142, decides to be a Breeder. It turns itself into a beautiful woman and sets out to find a suitable human male so she can help build up their race. These half Krothon/half humans want to takeover the world but in a peaceful means, not war. They posses superior genes, strength and intellect. Will they be successful in their endeavor?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Violence   School  

May Flowers stepped off the elevator and walked into Jackson United Investments. She wore a gray business suit with the skirt two inches above the knee, a white shell silk blouse, and four inch matching stiletto heels. Her 36DD lush breasts bounced as she approach the pretty receptionist manning the front desk. May was over six feet three inches tall in the heels. Her long blonde mane fell past her shoulder blades with her greenish- blue eyes sparkling. She was an identical twin of the Victoria's Secret model Karolina Kurkova. Her gait was graceful as she made her way to the pretty brunette for her appointment with Owen Jackson and his son Owen, Jr.

"Please have a seat, Mr. Jackson should be with you momentarily." the girl smiled. "I'm Jill Archer and you must be Ms. Flowers."

"I am," May beamed brightly. She sat in a leather chair and picked up a Vogue magazine to peruse until she was called for her interview. Her resume and photo had been sent to JUI from the spacecraft a week ago. Coming from her new apartment directly over here, she considered herself to be human now and not a Korothian. She was now a new Breeder sent down to Blend in to make this world a better place to live in. Her goal was to meet a man that she found suitable, marry him, and have as many children as possible. Although she looked gorgeous with the body of a perfect woman, physically she mightier than any creature living. With one blow she could strike down the mightiest big cat, bring the largest elephant to its knees, and stop the charge of the strongest rhinoceros. She was immune to all poisons. The bite of a king cobra or a black mamba would do her no harm. Manmade potions wouldn't work either. And she would live four to five hundred earth years without looking a day older than she appeared now.

The only thing that could end her life prematurely was salt water. That was the reason that almost all Blenders/Breeders lived inland away from all sea waters. She chose Chicago for various reasons. It was a large city, many men to choose from, and Lake Michigan contained fresh water which was harmless to her. Salt water would bring her body a very painful death though her soul would live on. The chemical composition of the ocean would devastate her frame and she couldn't return to that body ever again.

"Mr. Jackson will see you now," Jill smiled buzzing the door leading into the inner offices of the Jacksons.

"Thank you, Jill," May returned the smile, flipping her head so all the hair that covered her face fell back into place. As May walked away, Jill felt a strong attraction to the blonde. She was straight as they came but she couldn't stop thinking what it would be like in bed with her licking each others quim. Embarrassed, Jill shook the evil thought and went back to doing the work when the blonde went through the door. For some reason she felt hot and flushed. She decided on the spot that her current boyfriend would be getting a good workout this night.

"You must be Ms. Flowers," the older Jackson held out his hand.

"I am," May returned the handshake firmly but not enough to hurt him. She could have easily broken every bone. She then turned to do the same with his son.

"And you must be Mr. Jackson and Mr. Jackson, Jr," May flashed them her loveliest smile.

"Please be seated," Mr. Jackson, Sr. offered her a plush leather chair.

"Thank you," she sat erectly, placing her purse on the floor, crossing her nylon clad legs, and holding onto the armrests of the chair jutting her breasts out that caused a momentarily silence in the office. She noticed that Jackson, Jr. sat in a chair exactly like her own. His trousers tented as he tried desperately to hide his erection. May smiled to herself knowing that she was in full and complete control between the trio.

Picking up her resume, Jackson, Sr. read it aloud for his son's benefit. "I see you graduated from Northwestern University with a four point-zero grade average. Very impressive."

"I also graduated from Kellogg College which is an extension of Kellogg College in Oxford, England. It is sort of a Rhode's scholar for people who are interested in going into business," May added.

"Double impressive," Jackson, Jr. said.

"Thank you," she smiled then watched him wilt. Her reply had come out breathlessly almost like Marilyn Monroe said in "Some Like It Hot."

"What are you asking in remuneration?" Senior asked.

"To start, one hundred thousand a year. Plus my commissions, 401k, benefits such as full health care, bonuses, profit sharing, and whatever you provide to your other employees," May caused her breasts to move out an inch or so by arching her back. Her nipples could be seen by Junior who stared at them transfixed.

"That is out of the question," Senior replied. "I can get a good employee for fifty thousand," He closed the folder and tossed it on the desk.

"Then we are wasting all three of our times," May said, reaching down for her purse. "You know I am worth every penny for what I am asking. I was going to ask for one hundred and twenty-five thousand plus all the rest. You know you can double your business with me on board but you have chosen to be cheap with me. You're aware your competitors will give me what I am asking plus maybe a little more. My counter offer now is one hundred and fifty thousand. I am sorry this little farce you are pulling has wasted both your time and mine," With that she headed for the door. After closing it behind her, Jackson, Jr. raced for it.

"Dad! What the hell is wrong with you? That babe is a gold mine! Her looks alone will pickup more business than we can handle." May was already headed out the door for the bank of elevators. "Don't let her leave."

"Go out there and get her back. Have her sit outside thinking you and me are having a big pow wow about her. Damn, that woman knows what she wants and how to get it," Senior grumbled. He already decided to meet her price. One hundred and fifty a year plus all the benefits.

Junior caught up with her just as she was about to step on an elevator heading down. "Ms. Flowers, my father was a bit hasty. He's not used to being dictated to. Would you like to sit in the foyer with Jill while I go back into his office and pound some sense into his head?"

May gave a mock frustrated sigh and allowed him to lead her back to the company. She knew that all this was role playing. As the Earthlings would call it 'good cop, bad cop.' She winked at Jill Archer as Junior walked back into the office to supposedly discuss this further with his father.

"I think you got 'em," Jill giggled, fully knowing what father and son were up to. Usually they won out, but this time they would have to come to May's terms which made the brunette happy. It was the first time she witnessed a woman stare down the Jacksons and May had just done it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.