Like Father Like Son - Cover

Like Father Like Son

Copyright© 2007 by Hammer23

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lonely wife discovers step son is built like his deceased father

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Size  

My name is Shawn. This is the continuation of the story "Like Father, Like Son" written by my step mom, Jan. Jan loves sex, no doubt about it, but Jan is also a great person and a great mother. Jan is patient and understanding, almost always taking my or Julia's (her daughter) side on matters, but she is tough when she has to be. When we first started screwing, she always got a guilty conscience afterwards. Finally, after a lot of discussions and sex, she came to the conclusion that she could enjoy having sex with me, and remain a mother figure to Julia and me.

I was glad because I have always been attracted to her, and sex with her is the best. Jan is a much better lover than girls my age. She gives world class blow jobs and easily makes me cum with her mouth, hands, pussy, even her feet! She lets me cum inside her and all over her, all these thing plus the fact that her enthusiasm to fuck and her ability to really let go and have powerful orgasms makes her an incredible sex partner.

We had been fucking for over three months when Julia returned home from college for Christmas break. Jan cautioned me that we could in no way have sex while Julia was home. I wasn't really disappointed when she told me this because I knew I would be fucking Julia during her time at home. Keeping Julia, Jan, and my girlfriend satisfied all at one time would be difficult, so getting a break from Jan worked out for the best. I also knew that after three weeks of doing without sex, Jan would be hot and ready and waiting for me.

It was good to have Julia home again, we have always been good friends and gotten along well. During her three weeks back home we fucked almost every night. During the last two days of Julia's break I noticed something seemed to have been bothering Jan. The day Julia left, I fully expected Jan would be dripping wet and eager to fuck, but she gave me the cold shoulder. The next day we were cleaning up the dishes from dinner. Jan was bending over putting dishes in the dishwasher. I walked up behind her and placed my crotch right on her ass, "Mmmm... ready for some desert?"

Janet stood and turned to me "We have to talk about some things."

"Ok" I would now find out what had been bothering her, I just hoped that she hadn't developed a guilty conscience again and say we couldn't screw anymore. We quietly finished cleaning up we sat down at the table. She was nervous but she has always been the type of person to get right to the point.

"How long have you and Julia been sleeping together?" Well this caught me totally off guard and I didn't know what to say. Jan went on to tell me about how she discovered that we were lovers... Jan had gotten horny and come up to my room pay me a visit when she discovered Julia in my bed with me. Jan decided not to mention it while Julia was home and ruin the last two days of our time together.

I decided it was best to be totally honest with her. "We started over a year ago."

"Are you in love?"

"No, we just enjoy each others company, like me and you do. She knows I'm seeing others and I know she dates at college. We're okay with that, we are friends that enjoy having sex together, just like us." I hoped Jan understood.

"Well, I can't sleep with you anymore. I have to figure all this out, I need to reassess my role in this house. I'm confused and I have mixed feelings. On one hand, I'm disappointed in both of you, but that is very hypocritical of me, because me and you are doing it too." Tears welled up in her eyes and she quickly left the table to retreat into her room. I felt bad for Jan, she was in a tough spot. I had to do something, here I was screwing a beautiful 19 year old woman, and her hot and sexy mom. I had a great setup and had to make sure that this arrangement wasn't ruined.

I lay in bed that night thinking. Thinking of what I could do make Jan not feel so guilty, and how to get her to want to fuck me again. That was the key for me, how could I get her to want to fuck again? Then it dawned on me, I didn't have to get her to want to fuck again, she still wanted to fuck me, she still loved my big cock and wanted it, I just had to convince her to not feel guilty.

I've gotten to know Jan really well over the last few months. She enjoys sex and orgasms more than any other female I've ever met. Jan had got to a point that if she went four days or more without sex, she became visibly horny and sexually aggressive, and now it had been three weeks since she had any! Jan certainly knows how to have strong, loud orgasms and tease and please my big dick until she drains me completely dry. Jan even told me she gets wet at the thought of riding on my hard 8" cock. I just had to remind her of these things, and I would, tonight!

After about a half an hour of planning I went downstairs to Jan's room. I was naked and I had to be careful about how this would be handled. Her emotions were very fragile now and I had to let her make the decision herself. I knocked lightly on her door, I doubted she was asleep.

"Yes?"

I slowly opened her door, the room was dark, the hall light was on behind me and I stood in the doorway, so that Jan could only see my silhouette.

"Jan, I'm not going to come in, I just have some things I have to say. Please don't blame Julia, or yourself, for anything. If you have to blame someone, blame me. I have been hitting on Julia for years and she never allowed me to touch her, but I was relentless and one night she gave in to my advances..." I paused a bit.

"... Look you always say I'm just like my dad, well Julia is just like you, she loves sex, she gets it honestly, you can't blame her for that." I didn't know if any of this was getting to her, but I continued.

"I really don't think anyone has done anything wrong here. We are all adults now and have made our own decisions here. I have something each one of you enjoys, and you each have what I need, we just happen to live under the same roof." Jan didn't respond as she lay in the darkness of my shadow. My cock was hanging down but I kept my legs closed together so she couldn't see its shadow, until the time was right. "But right now I want to talk about us. I want you to understand that I had been dreaming about fucking you for years. I have jacked off thousands of times through the years thinking of you."

I now turned sideways so Jan could see the profile of my body, and the light behind me caused my cock to have a shadow, I wanted Jan to see it hanging down. "You are sexier than any other female I know, and that night you came into my room and touched me, was the best night of my life." I hoped she was noticing that my cock was slowly filling with blood and rising, I continued. "Do you remember how fast you made me cum, as soon as I woke up and saw you there, and felt the way you were handling my cock, you were enjoying it so much and I exploded... maybe the strongest orgasm of my life... it was a dream come true, I get hard every time I think about it, I'm getting hard now thinking about it." My cock was now sticking straight out, if she was paying attention she had to know I was almost completely hard, but she remained silent.

"If you want to put an end to our relationship, I'll respect that, but I'll never find anyone that is as good with my cock as you are. You're the best, I mean look what you do to me, I haven't even touched myself." Now my cock was rock hard and elevated to a slight angle. Jan was still silent and I wondered if she had fallen asleep and not seen or heard anything I had been doing. I opened my hand wide and slowly guided it to my cock. I hoped this was having the effect on her I'd wanted. Slowly, I wrapped each finger around my cock, one at a time and started slowly stroking the full length of it. "I'll never forget how good you are with my cock... I'll just jack off every time I think about the way you deep throated me... Mmmm God the way you swallowed my cum... the way you moaned when we fucked and the way you came over and over again on my cock..." I was stroking my rod, still no response from Jan, my plan had failed. "Anyway, I won't bother you anymore, I'm going up to my room and jack off." I slowly turned and walked away. I had only taken one step.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.