Age I Of The United States - Cover

Age I Of The United States

Copyright© 2007 by Scotland-the-Brave

Chapter 9: Earth's return to warfare

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Earth's return to warfare - Well, where to start! Scott has gone sci-fi and he needs to save the Earth (even the English) while keeping the girls happy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft  

Scott looked at the screens and the map as the iLOX cruisers closed on the Earth and the Broadswords closed with them. There were also a few surprises dotted around that he might be able to use.

"The smart-dust has detected another fleet of iLOX cruisers. They are fully cloaked and have appeared behind our ships, Admiral. There are two hundred more now heading our way, behind the USS Atholl and USS Buchan. I have relayed the details to the captains," said the XO.

"Your Grace, I have a gentleman on the videolink who claims to be the Prime Minster of Asia. He is demanding to speak to you," said another officer.

"Keep those iLOX under observation, make sure the smart-dust sticks with them. Put the deputy Prime Minister through and give me manual override of the videolink," said Scott.

Lo Ping's face appeared on a video screen and he immediately launched into a verbal assault on the High King.

"Mac Fergus, we know you have been conspiring with the Russians! We have tracked the visit you made there and now the monkeys are gathering on our borders. You cannot deny that you are working with them against the Middle Kingdom," Ping exclaimed.

"Deputy prime Minister, I can assure you I am not working with anyone against you," Scott responded.

"I am the Prime Minister! The parliament confirmed that yesterday and I think I have more legitimacy than you have, so called Ard Righ."

"My information is that the Russian delegates and those from some other countries chose not to attend the parliament as they were concerned for their safety, Ping. In those circumstances, I wouldn't crow if I was you and I certainly do not recognise you as the democratically elected Prime Minister."

"Hah, once more you are transparent in your bias against China! I am the Prime Minister and you will have to accept that!"

Scott surreptitiously flicked a switch and began broadcasting the conversation around the globe.

"Mr Ping, you have no legitimacy in my eyes. The parliament was stacked in your favour because the Russians and others could not attend. I can't blame them. You were behind the movement of a million troops to the Russian border yesterday with the sole intention of invading that country. You are an aggressor, sir! I also know that you are in league with the iLOX, China has been working with them for over seventy years. Chang confirmed that before his accident. Now, I warn you, desist from your war-like stance. Back down from your threats against Russia and cut off all contact with the iLOX forthwith. If you do not, you sentence yourself and China to the condemnation and enmity of the rest of the United States," said Scott.

"We will work anew with the iLOX to defeat all of you! You are an impostor and the Middle Kingdom will no longer be under your thrall or the control of this 'United States'."

"Your Grace, the USS Angus and Strathearn are coming into range of the iLOX," the XO updated.

An aide could be seen on the videolink whispering into Ping's ear. Scott assumed that the Chinaman had just been informed that he had confirmed his country's treachery to the globe due to Scott broadcasting the exchange. He knew it was time to cut this sideshow, possibly a sideshow designed to distract his attention away from the iLOX.

"Ping, I believe you have duped the ordinary Chinese people. I hope they do not pay for your naivete with regard to the iLOX. You sir, are what I would call a 'fuckwit'! and I would urge you even at this late stage to stand your troops down and prepare to defend your country against the real threat, against the iLOX."

Scott cut the transmission before Ping could respond.

"XO, call the numbers on the threat board please?" Scott asked.

"Your Grace, one hundred and eighty iLOX mark IV cruisers one third of the way between Mars and the Earth, within range of two Broadswords. Two hundred and two iLOX mark IV cruisers approaching from the direction of Venus, behind Atholl and Buchan, they will be in range within the next four minutes. Three thousand Russian assault vehicles massed on the Chinese border, backed by eight hundred thousand troops. Chinese threat unclear, but we know they have approximately one million troops available," the XO responded.

"Comms, get me Nablov on the videolink please?" Scott asked. "And patch me through to the captains of the Angus and the Strathearn."

"Captain MacDonnell and Captain Ingram are on-line, your Grace."

"Captains, I know the rules, but I'm overriding them today. There's no need to go through weapons clearance; I'm declaring you both weapons 'hot'. I want you to fire as you see it, but keep in mind the lessons from the first encounter with our wolfish friends," said Scott.

"Aye, aye, your Grace," came two voices.

The face of Nablov appeared on the screen not a second or two later. Scott turned to face him and marshalled his thoughts.

"Mr Nablov, we are currently facing two iLOX fleets. I caution you again about any course of action that jeopardises the Earth. Your troops and assault vehicles would be better served standing by to repel any ground attack from the aliens. I urge you to maintain your readiness, but do not, I repeat, do not cross over the border."

"We must do what we must do, your Grace. We wish you the grace of god and his saints, and we wish the Earth the same. My troops will be available to you once we have dealt with the Chinese threat to our country," said Nablov.

"Fuck it!" spat Scott, as he cut the transmission.

He turned to the status boards and the other screens around the room, picking up the fact that the first iLOX fleet was half way between Mars and the Earth.


Captain James MacDonnell knew he was weapons hot. He had been watching the iLOX move towards him as the smart-dust fed his computers. The aliens probably thought they were invisible and had avoided detection so far, but he knew exactly where they were. He decided to open a comms channel to his counterpart, Josh Ingram.

"Comms, give me a channel to the Strathearn, " MacDonnell ordered.

"Channel is open, sir," the communications officer responded.

"Josh, it's James. The iLOX think they're coming on without us knowing it. I suggest we get our computers to co-ordinate our attack so we completely surprise them, then we can use Bruce's tactics," MacDonnell said.

"Agreed James, key your computers into mine and we can go on your count," responded Captain Ingram.

James cut the connection and focussed on the iLOX.

"Weps, give me firing solutions on the closest fifteen cruisers. Lock in with implosion torpedoes aimed at the weak spot and prepare to fire on the computer's mark, he ordered.

"Aye, aye sir," the weapons officer responded.

"AI, co-ordinate with the Strathearn for the missile launch, targeting and for the jump. The last thing we need is to jump into each other," said James.

"Co-ordination is complete captain," the AI responded.

"Attention all hands, battle stations, battle stations. We are about to engage the iLOX who are threatening our planet. May god and the saints be with us! AI fire and jump on your mark," James ordered as the alarms began to ring out.

"Firing in three, two, one. Missiles launched and jump sequence engaged. Making a jump now captain," the AI said dispassionately.

The United States had pored over the video footage of Bruce MacFergus' moves during the first battle with the iLOX and had squeezed every bit of detail out of him during the debrief. They had developed standard tactics where an initial missile launch was fired while the Broadswords were cloaked and then a jump was made before a fix could be made on them from working back to the point of the launch.

Bruce had been hampered by how close the iLOX were to the Earth and had had to show himself again very quickly to try and fire off more missiles. The present position of the iLOX would allow the Angus and Strathearn to jump and remain cloaked while they figured out their next strike, reducing their exposure.

"Exiting jump sequence, captain. The Strathearn is two space miles to starboard. Implosion torpedoes are on course, the first one will hit target in eight seconds," the AI stated.

James watched on the main plasma screen, which was split to show the position of the iLOX cruisers and the tactical plot of all the active torpedoes. He could see his fifteen torpedoes head towards the iLOX and the frantic manoeuvring of the aliens as they tried to escape them.

"The iLOX have launched countermeasures, sir and are targeting the torpedoes with their cannon. Fourteen torpedoes still have a lock, two seconds until first impact."

The torpedoes found their mark and the resulting implosions showed up as a 'bloom' on the tactical plot board on the plasma screen. James could see the torpedoes of the Strathearn also hit their targets and smiled to himself in satisfaction at the blooms.

"Sir, the torpedoes have reduced the iLOX fields by seventy two percent, but no structural damage inflicted. It would seem the iLOX have addressed the weakness in their shields," the AI informed.

MacDonnell wasted no time in passing this information along, he knew it could have major implications for the Earth's prospects against the aliens.

" USS Angus to strike command. Admiral, our torpedoes have hit the iLOX shields hard, but haven't, repeat, have not, penetrated them. It looks like the iLOX have resolved the weakness in their shields," he said.


In the Operations Room, Scott shook his head. He had feared as much. His own first act if he had been the iLOX would have been to review the battle and find out why the ships had been so badly mauled the first time. It seemed as if the iLOX were just as methodical and the Earth's advantage had suddenly disappeared.

"Admiral, I'm authorising release of countermeasures US 1 and US 2. Feed the information through to the AIs on all four Broadswords. Advise Captain MacDonnell and Captain Ingram of the new tactics available. We need to reduce the numbers of the iLOX and do it soon!"

"Aye, your Grace," said the Admiral, his face creased with worry.


Tara was trying to keep track of all the reports that were flowing towards her as the captain. The ship appeared to be sound and the injured were well on the way to recovery. She had noticed herself that the stem cell technology was impressive, it seemed to have taken years off of her age and she felt fantastic. A ceremony would need to be held for the two crewmembers who had died during the progression through the wormhole, but that should be in a few days time and would need some organising.

"Sir, the transport hub on the surface has been established and tested. It is fully operational," the AI intoned.

"Weps, put together a party to go down to the planet's surface please. Full protection and captain's authorisation for 'hot' hand weapons. I want science, medical and security in the team, I will be in the lead. Let Captain MacFergus know that. If we don't make it back, he will have to resume control of the Dalriada."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.