The Diary - Cover

The Diary

Copyright© 2007 by L.A. Wicker

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A father enjoys his sexy daughter, while telling her about a wonderful time he spent with his mother

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Size  

He was sitting in the dark, trying to figure this out, but it was just too much. The car he had worked on for two long years was stolen, wrecked, the girl he wanted to marry dumped him, and it all happened within two hours of each other. "I should go jump off the fuckin' 9th. Street bridge!" he laughed and it wasn't a bad idea at all. Ben's heart was broken into a million pieces and it hurt so badly. "Fuckin' bitch!" he screamed out and didn't care if anyone heard him or not. He was so hurt and mad; he didn't know what to do.

Mandi rushed to house and she heard him yelling. "Oh God!" she said running to the door and she couldn't get inside fast enough. He was sitting on the floor, his knees up to his chest and his hands covering his sobbing face. "Oh my baby!" Mandi said in a soft, motherly voice as she ran to Ben and dropped to the floor with him, hugging with all of her might. "It's ok, baby. Mommy's here now," she whispered pulling his face to her breasts and Mandi rocked him back and forth, just like when he was a small baby.

"She fuckin' dumped me, Mom!" he cried like a baby as he hugged the most wonderful woman in the entire world. "She dumped me for that... that... fuckin' nigg... that fuckin' black guy and come to find out," he said to look up to his Mom's beautiful face as he turned to face her. She looked exactly like that sexy actress, Ellen Barkin. They could have been twins. "She's been fucking him for the last six months. She's just been goin' out with me for your money." Ben said as he looked to Mom's face and for the first time in his life, Ben noticed just how beautiful Mom was.

"I never trusted that little bitch. Let me see her sometime! My foot will be so far up her little whore ass, we'll need a doctor to get it out!" Mom said in a cool and very calm voice. Mom worked in a very large and successful stock trading office and she didn't take shit from anyone.

Ben loved the feel of Mom holding him so close and he felt something odd, his cock was getting as hard as a rock. "Damn, I can't believe this," he said trying to pull from Mom, but she wouldn't let him go. "I gotta sit up, Mom."

Mandi felt him growing against her thigh and she had to smile. Her baby boy had such a horrible day and now, he was getting all excited for her. "No, you just relax and let Mommy make things better," she whispered with in low and very, bewitching voice, hoping he would stay with her. "I'm here for you... no matter what it is," she said with that same voice, feeling Ben starting to relax and he pushed his swelling cock completely against her stocking covered thigh.

"You feel so good!" Ben moaned and he figured what the hell. She told him to relax so he was. He shifted towards her and smashed his cock right on her sexy inner, thigh.

"Ahhh yes, that's Mommy's big boy. Mommy's here for her baby," she whispered and Mandi loved the feel of her tall, handsome son against her this way. His cock felt so hard and she couldn't help but wonder just how long he was. His father was long, but Mandi knew that Ben had him beaten by a long shot. "I've missed holding you at night and the way we snuggled together." Mandi said with a little frown and she was glad he was single again, now he could spend more time with her.

Ben wasn't sure, but it seemed a lot like Mom was coming on to him and he liked it. Hell, she was hot as fire, great looking and she was making him hard as steel, what more could a young guy want. "I missed it too," he said as he snuggled his face closer to Mom's D cup breasts, enjoying the sweet scent of her alluring perfume drifting up his nose and it made Ben grow more. He always loved snuggling with Mom and afterwards, he'd go to his room and jerk off, thinking about her.

"That little bitch didn't deserve you. I just might keep you for myself. How does that sound?" Mom said with pure lust in her soft voice as she bit her lip, hoping Ben didn't think that she was some kind of freak or something worse for saying such a thing.

He just rested against Mom and let his swelling cock do anything it wanted, but when her loving words filled his ears, he really grew hard. "Wouldn't that be a little, bit um... kinky?" he replied moving his face lower, until it was rested on the tops of Mom's big, supple breasts and her soft, loving hands gently caressed him.

"I think it would be kinda nice. We could snuggle together and um... um... maybe fool around a bit and... see what happens." Mandi said in that same voice as her hands gently and lovingly caressed her sons' very manly face.

"What kind of 'fooling' are we talking about?"

She smiled and gently lifted his face to hers and said, "I think some light touching, and some soft caressing and defiantly, some sweet kisses would be in order, but no rushing things! And, I mean it or it will end, do you understand?" Mandi said, but it wasn't the sexy voice, this was the Mom voice that Ben knew she meant business.

He looked at Mom and he was shocked. Ben knew that she was a horny babe, but he would have never thought anything like this would happen. "It sounds good to me," he smiled and figured he get things started right now. His hand moved to her long, stocking covered leg and he slowly caressed his way up, savoring the feel of the sheer stockings against his fingers, hoping like hell that he wasn't dreaming this shit.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.