Bill's Story - Cover

Bill's Story

Copyright© 2007 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Readers of 'Nine Memorable Days' will know that Bill Herschfeldt, the husband of Caroline, left on a business trip to Sydney on the Sunday she met with Justin Robertson to discuss a painting with him. (Chapters seven and eight). This is the story of that five day business trip and is proof that in this case pleasure most definitely comes before business!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Today's (Tuesday) morning and afternoon sessions had been the final two of the series of seminars Bill and his friends had flown to Sydney for. So while Charlie, Ivan and Jimmy made plans to enjoy the best of the nightlife Sydney had to offer Bill accepted an offer from Susan Johnson and Candy Booth to head to Bondi Beach, now clothing optional, for a spot of late afternoon sunbathing and an early evening swim. And both Susie and Candy had both insisted on going to a special sectioned off area of the beach for the more liberated sunbather aged 13 or over.

Bill hadn't been about to argue, the idea of getting his hands on the soft, sexy and highly desirable naked bodies of his two partners and massaging suntan cream into their tender flesh was just what the doctor ordered after an intense final day learning the finer points about the latest in electronics development. Also, the thought of having Susie and Candy's hands all over his naked body and on his penis, they assured him that such sights and behaviour were commonplace in the sectioned off area, was enough to have him hard already.

Walking along the back of the beach towards the sectioned off area while holding both girl's hands Bill hadn't been able to take his eyes off the crowded area of the beach open to everyone. Some people wore bathers and some didn't. Some of the women and girls were topless and some weren't while some wore regulation bottoms and others G-strings and thongs. If the men were naked their penises were generally flaccid, otherwise they took the risk of being taken to task by the beach inspectors whose job it was to make sure that proper decorum was maintained in what was a family area.

"You can get away with a lot of stuff in this sectioned off area," Candy had said as they had neared the entrance where two beach inspectors were checking people, presumably for their I.D., "We've even seen couples fucking, haven't we Susie."

"You fucking bet we have," Susie had laughed as the beach inspectors stepped aside to let them through. "Seen all sorts of carry-ons. Women and girls sucking cock, we've seen men eating cunt. But that aint the best of it, is it Candy? Tell 'Uncle Willy' what else we've seen."

"Guy with guys," laughed Candy. "Mostly it's just been one guy sucking another guy's cock. But we did get to see a guy getting fucked up the arse one time."

Bill looked at them incredulous. "Seriously! Weren't there any of these beach inspectors around?" he asked as they found a spot near a couple who looked like they were about to prove both Susie and Candy right.

"Oh they were there all right," said Susie, "they were watching just like everyone else."

"You see," said Candy taking over as Susie lay down the three large beach towels they had brought with them, "they only act if there are any complaints about people's behaviour, or if one or more blokes decide to make arseholes out of themselves. Fortunately they are few and far between." She pointed to one of the towels. "Now lay down, you need some sunscreen."

Bill grinned, that was an order he would have no trouble obeying. Laying on the towel and using his arms as a pillow he closed his eyes and awaited the pleasurable sensations he knew he was about to feel.

Soon two sets of magical fingers were rubbing lotion into his flesh. One pair of hands, he briefly opened one eye and saw they were Susie's, were massaging the cream into the broad expanse of his chest while the other pair, Candy's, were working on his very erect penis. And she was very good, she seemed to know instinctively when Bill was close to orgasm because she would begin to rub some lotion into both of his legs only returning to his hard-on when his state of excitement had reduced. Time and again she repeated that action bringing him to a state of excitement only to slow down.

After about five minutes of that Bill sensed rather than saw or heard movement. Opening his eyes he saw both girls had moved to face the opposite direction to him placing both their young bottoms and sexy pussies within easy reach if he felt the desire. He did. Reaching out he spread a big hand over each delectable, young and oh so sexy bottom and allowed the middle finger of each hand to trail up between the buttocks as he use a thumb and the last fingers of those hands to separate each of the four cheeks of the two arses he was holding.

Worrying that what they were doing might be just a little too much, even in this closed off section Bill took a look and saw that he had no cause for worry. In front and to his right he saw a sexy looking brown haired woman and two teenage boys who couldn't have been much older than the required thirteen and looked too much like her to be anything but her sons.

She was laying back and resting on her forearms while the boys were facing in the opposite direction and taking turns between her spread legs licking her pussy lips. Their respectably sized penises were fully erect and the mother was taking turns at each of them, taking first one then the other into her mouth and then her throat.

Looking to his left Bill saw a threesome similar to the one he was currently sharing with Susie and Candy. The two teenage girls involved in that threesome were heavily involved in a sixty-nine while a man who looked to be in his thirties was moving from one end to the other as he fucked first one pussy and then the other. Occasionally the girl who was licking the pussy he was fucking took the opportunity to take an occasional lick while waiting for the man to pull out so that she could grab it quickly and take it in her mouth.

"HEY!" said Candy loudly while shaking him to get his attention. "When you've finished perving maybe you can apply some cream on us. That is if it's not too much trouble."

As the girls lay down and spread themselves ready for their 'Uncle Willy' to spread the lotion on their slim sexy and oh so naked bodies a group of six naked youths, four men and two young women began to head in their direction. The girls of course didn't notice them, due chiefly because they had their eyes closed in anticipation of the feel of Bill's hands on their supple, tender, ripe and very ready young bodies, but Bill did. He didn't need to be Einstein to figure out they were trouble, one look into their eyes was all it took. Not that the four young men were looking in his direction, their eyes were fixed firmly on Susie and Candy while the two young women both had their eyes fixed on Bill, or least a part of him that stretched out around 8½- inches from his body.

Whatever their intentions thought Bill the six of them made quite a spectacle as they approached where Susie and Candy lay legs and arms spread waiting for him to begin applying the cream. They were walking six abreast not caring in the least who was in their way and forcing people to move as it became clear that they weren't about to detour around people in their way.

On Bill's right, their left as they approached, was a tall and slightly overweight blonde boy. On his right with his erection in her left hand was a tallish redheaded plump but very sexy girl with big breasts. Next to her was a slim brown haired boy of average height and his erection was in the first girl's right hand. Then came the second threesome on their right, Bill's left. A slim blonde haired girl was walking between another blonde haired boy and a dark haired boy and like her friend she too had a firm grip of their hard-ons.

Bill tried to ignore them. In fact he turned away from them and spread some cream over both Susie and Candy's breasts and carefully positioning himself he began to massage the cream in taking care to include the areola and nipple of each breast. Of course the weren't going to be ignored for long.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.