Bill's Story - Cover

Bill's Story

Copyright© 2007 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Readers of 'Nine Memorable Days' will know that Bill Herschfeldt, the husband of Caroline, left on a business trip to Sydney on the Sunday she met with Justin Robertson to discuss a painting with him. (Chapters seven and eight). This is the story of that five day business trip and is proof that in this case pleasure most definitely comes before business!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

William's eyes were still closed when he felt a small hand grip his hard-on. He had just returned from the bathroom having noted that Susie had gone from his bed. Then suddenly the distribution of the weight on the bed changed as he felt someone kneel either side of him while maintaining his cock in a firm grip. He thought he knew the exact position the person had taken up and that was confirmed when his very erect cock disappeared into warm tight channel of a welcoming pussy.

He smiled. Now this was a pleasant way to begin the morning. He left his eyes closed for a few more seconds and was about to open them when the weight of another person changed things. Bill did manage to open them, but only in time to get a brief glimpse of a shiny pair of pussy lips settling gently onto his mouth. However he did manage to get his hands up in time to grip the buttocks of the girl whose pussy he was about to lick.

"Good morning 'Uncle Willie'," came the familiar voice of Susan Johnson, "we decided to bring you breakfast in bed. Hope you don't mind," she giggled, "but the menu is pretty limited. It's cunt or cunt!"

Bill pushed the girl who had dropped her pussy onto his face far enough off him so that he could see what he had previously only been able to feel. Susie riding his cock the only way a sex mad sixteen-year-old slut could. Enthusiastically. He thrust up into Susan Johnson's pussy and took the opportunity to glance at the clock on the bedside table. It said eight o'clock, that gave him roughly half an hour before he had to get ready for his ten o'clock seminar. It was long enough and he lowered the girls pussy back onto his face while began to fuck in a rhythm in direct counterpoint to Susan Johnson's. He didn't know who the other girl was, all he knew was that she couldn't be either Sally or Sandra both of whom had told him that they had to be on set at seven o'clock in the morning to shoot a couple of important scenes. They would however have the afternoon free and along with Susan they had agreed to his request to meet Bill and his friends after the seminar.

"So Susie," said Bill as he took in the delicious sight of the young teenaged pussy he was staring at while his hands were full of two perfect buttocks, "just whose pussy have I had the pleasure of tasting?"

She grinned as she began to bounce a little more vigorously on my cock. "The slut with the tasty cunt is Candice Booth." She giggled. "Of course we call her candy cos that's what her pussy tastes like. Don't you think so 'Uncle Willie'?"

He didn't bother to answer, instead he pulled the girl back down and while using one hand to hold her steady and a tongue to lap backwards and forwards across her pussy he slid two fingers between her labia. Then with the knowledge born of long familiarity with the female sex he flipped his fingers over, pushed a little way forward and began to massage that special spot.

The reaction came, as ever, within a few seconds. "OH FUCK!" Candy cried. 'I'M COMING, I'MMM COMMIIINNNNG!! Better get ready 'Uncle Willie' yous gonna get a wet face. OH FUCK! OHH FUUCCCKKKK!! OOHHH FUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!"

It was then that Bill found out that Candice Booth was a squirter. She was coming like a guy. Suddenly his face dripping with girl juice and equally as suddenly both girls were kneeling either side of him on the bed giggling their heads off.

"Fuck you look funny 'Uncle Willie' cried Susan with a giggle. I was gonna tell yous about Candy here being a squirter but we kinda thought it would be better if you found out for yourself." She reached across and ran a finger between the puffed up fleshy lips of Candy's labia majora. "Did you know 'Uncle Willie' that if you put your mouth six inches away from Candy's cunt that she'll squirt into it and you won't miss a drop."

"So what are her other talents Susie?"

"Taking cock up the arse!"

Bill turned straight to Candy. "Is she serious?"

"Fucking oath. Ever since when I was twelve and saw that Marlon Brando film. "You know, the one where he fucks that Maria whats-er-face up the bottom after he wipes butter all over it."

"You mean 'Last Tango In Paris?"

"Yeah that's the one. Anyway after I watched it with mum and dad, dad offered to fuck my arse there and then."

"He did!" cried out Bill a little shocked. He realised that this was three years ago long before things had changed so dramatically courtesy of the 'Sexual Freedom Charter'. "What did your mum think?"

"Mum! Oh she was all for the idea. And she would have let him too 'cept for one thing."

"Let me guess, his size?"

"Fucking oath it was his size. 10-inches long and 21⁄2-inches thick was just a little bit too much for a twelve-year-old girl with a tiny little arsehole like mine."

"So what did you do?"

"Took some butter to school with me of course." She giggled. "That's when I found out it wasn't how big the cock was but more the fact of simply having a cock up there. As long as my arse was properly lubricated and as long as they treated me nice and didn't try to fuck it up me in one stroke then it was all good."

"Didn't you get some kind of a reputation in those days," asked Bill feeling a little concerned. "I mean I know that things have changed now but things were different then, weren't they?"

"Of course they were. The boys at our school were like boys everywhere in that they couldn't wait to tell everyone what girl they'd fucked. But at the same time they weren't stupid. When I told them that if it got around the school about how they fucked me, whether it was just plain sex or whether it was fucking me up the bottom, then not only wouldn't they get to fuck me I'd make sure that other girls didn't put out either they soon got the message.

"So I guess over the last three or so years I've had my fair share of cocks up my bottom." She giggled again as she was wont to do a lot of the time. "Not that there weren't plenty of boys to fuck my cunt. Sometimes I took them on two at a time and sometimes, on the rare occasion even three at a time.

She looked down towards his groin and took his cock in her tiny hand. "I still haven't graduated to taking daddy's cock up my arse, but at least he can fuck me." She looked at Bill then as she continued to masturbate him. "I have though managed to take cocks this size." She looked at the clock. "D'ya have time to fuck me up the arse?"

He saw that the time was just after twenty past eight. Laughing he said, "Oh I think I can fit it in."

"Very fucking funny," she said giggling as she got on all fours on the bed. "Maybe you should lube your cock by fucking me up the cunt first. You know, give Susie a chance to come back with the butter."

It was only then that he realised that she'd gone. Not that she took long. In fact she was back by the time Bill had his 81⁄2-inch long 2-inch thick cock deep in her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.