Bill's Story - Cover

Bill's Story

Copyright© 2007 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Readers of 'Nine Memorable Days' will know that Bill Herschfeldt, the husband of Caroline, left on a business trip to Sydney on the Sunday she met with Justin Robertson to discuss a painting with him. (Chapters seven and eight). This is the story of that five day business trip and is proof that in this case pleasure most definitely comes before business!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Hey can I do that for yer?" Bill had still been lost in the past and he was brought back to the present by the nasally almost whining sound of the newcomers voice as she perched herself astride one of his knees.

He didn't answer, instead he looked across at the couch. Peter was stretched out on its length while his daughter's silky pussy was wrapped around the massive length of hard flesh that was his cock and her mother was feeding her soaking wet slit to his hungry mouth and tongue. They were tit to tit and tongue kissing as they looked across smiling lustily.

Suddenly he felt fingers make a circle around his stiff throbbing penis. Susan Johnson moved her fingers from the base up to the glistening head of his erection and slowly back down again. Each up and down movement of her hand became slightly quicker taking him to the point of orgasm. Then she would slow down, driving him crazy.

"Oh God that's great. Your a natural Susan. No wonder you work for Peter."

"Peter says I'm going to be his star girl." She looked across longingly towards mother and daughter. "Though I'd much rather be a star on Sally and Sandy's fuck and suck soapie. 'Specially as it's about to be sold to Britain and Europe and one of them American cable networks."

After watching Sally and Sandy bounce around on Peter Susan turned back and looked into his eyes as she pressed her sweet little slit against his leg, kept masturbating him and began nibbling hungrily at his nipples. "I'm your sex slave for tonight. I'm here to help Pete, Sally and Sandy entertain you." She looked at his shaft in her hand and down at her vagina rubbing against his thigh. "You wanna fuck? You fancy sticking your big boner up my cunt?"

"Not yet. Do you think you can get into position for a sixty-niner?"

She made no comment just knelt astride the chair with her back to him and worked her way back until he could reach her pussy and she could wrap her mouth around his cock.

"Oh that is good Susan use that sweet little mouth of yours." Her tongue circled the head of his erect penis and licked its way all over the purple crown as her hands continued to masturbate his thick length of flesh. "Suck it Susie, take it all in that delicious mouth of yours."

As she began to take more and more of him into her mouth he started to explore her vagina using his index finger to locate her inner lips through her sparse covering of pubic hair. The wetness there allowed his finger to slide all the way in and allowed him to find her erect little clitoris with his thumb. He brought his index finger almost out and rubbed the sensitive little nub between the thumb and index finger. Then he slipped a second and third finger in and began to forcefully fuck them in and out of her as he continued to rub her clit with his thumb.

He looked at her hips shaking from side to side as he ploughed his fingers in and out of her vagina and knew it was time. His own climax was close as he gripped both her hips, leaned forward and began to tongue the fresh juices of tasty little quim. She spread her legs as wide as she could relying on his strength to hold her as she attempted to give him full access to her slit. He worked his way along the length of her outer lips before he pushed his tongue inside and licked her vaginal entrance and the erupting juices. All this happened as Susan's fast hands and hungry mouth brought him to the pinnacle.

"Just look at these two will you Sandy. You'd think they'd never sucked cock or licked pussy in their life before the way they're going at it. Better wait, from the looks of it they're nearly finished."

Bill knew the voice was Sally's but he wasn't about to try and look with this horny young slut pushing herself into his face and about to swallow his semen. He felt the second load for the night jet into her mouth, she took each successive stream with a cool detachment that could only have come from lots of practice.

A pair of hands came into his view from above at that point, they were a mans hands, Peter's obviously. The fingers spread over the cheeks of Susan Johnson's bottom while the thumbs held her pussy lips apart allowing him room to lick up all the last remaining juices dripping from between her spread labia. He then felt his rod slide out of Susie's mouth and felt her tongue lick its tip and the sides before it began to deflate.

"Hey man your spunk tasted good." Their was silence for a moment as she ran her tongue along the soft wrinkled skin of his penis. "Your cock did too. Still does, especially when it performs like this one." She pushed herself backwards, wriggled her pussy against his mouth. "Oh yeah clean up my cunt juice man, clean me out, lick my hot pussy, take my clit between your teeth and bite it, gently." She stopped with his cock suddenly, allowed her head to nuzzle his soft penis as she rested in his lap and allowed him to bring her down from the sexual heights of that wonderfully improvised sixty-nine.


A little over an hour later after a light supper, a couple of drinks and a refreshing hot tub Bill was on the king size bed in the guest room with Sandy resting in his left arm and Suzie in his right. An urgent phone call had taken Peter to the 'Garden Of Eden' and Sally had gone to keep him company. They had promised to be back as soon as possible.

"Hey I don't even know your name." Susie had turned onto her left side with her left breast pressing against his arm, she was helping Sandy, who had turned onto her right side, play with his erection. "Well I mean I do. Peter told me you was William Herschfeldt or something. But that's too much of a mouthful for a girl like me." She giggled. "So what d'ya want me to call yer?"

Bill put his hands behind his head and allowed the two girls to do whatever they wanted. "Name's Bill but I like 'Uncle Willy'."

He lay back and allowed the girls to kiss him, watched as they worked their way down his body. They progressed slowly moving their tongues in circles around a nipple each before taking them in their respective mouths and biting gently. Further down they went, past his navel, down to his pubic hair and arriving finally at their throbbing pulsating destination.

They took it in turns to suck his penis, first one then the other took all of him with practiced ease as they turned it into a competition, trying to be the one to make him climax. Bill though was determined to make it last even longer this time, he relaxed himself, as much as he could with two attractive girls sucking his cock and masturbating him for all they were worth.

Finally though he needed more, needed a tender pink fleshy purse to toy with, suck and finger-fuck. With that in mind he changed positions moving the two girls with him. They lay in a triangle in the middle of the huge bed. As he screwed Susie in the mouth he licked at the glistening puffy flesh of Sandy's pussy. That meant that one girls vagina and one girls mouth were unoccupied. Of course neither girl would let it stay that way for long and they proved to be a perfect match.

Bill continued to drill his massive erection in and out of Susie's mouth as he paid extra attention to Sandy's pussy. He felt her writhe and twist on the bed as he used his tongue to graze the warm wet furrow of her cunt. He teased her for but a moment before he forced his tongue between the outer labia. She lifted her right leg as far as she could to allow him maximum room to pleasure her. Bill was really working her now, he applied all his skill and tongued her through a long vigorous orgasm as she worked herself against his face with shameless desire, eager to come again and again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.