Bill's Story - Cover

Bill's Story

Copyright© 2007 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Readers of 'Nine Memorable Days' will know that Bill Herschfeldt, the husband of Caroline, left on a business trip to Sydney on the Sunday she met with Justin Robertson to discuss a painting with him. (Chapters seven and eight). This is the story of that five day business trip and is proof that in this case pleasure most definitely comes before business!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Bill stood there a smile on his face as he watched Patrick Sherwood. He was tending the two large hot plates of his home made brick barbecue. Both were filled to overflowing with chops, sausages, hamburgers, chicken pieces and steaks. In one hand he held a pair of long tongs that he was using to turn the meat, in his other hand he held a VB (Victoria Bitter — a beer from the renowned Carlton and United Brewery). The beer while tending the barbecue was the right of the cook, it went hand in hand with the frequent turning of the meat. A chef would tell him that he was turning the meat more than necessary but Patrick would say that that too was the cook's privilege.

That wasn't what was making Bill smile though. No, what was making Bill smile was the sight of Patrick's wife Josephine clad in a brief bikini standing behind him, her spectacular 38-inch C-cup breasts pressed into his back and side as she rubbed her cloth-covered pussy into his thigh while she masturbated her husband's 8-inch cock once she had freed it from his swimming trunks.

Josephine was laughing as she turned to their daughter Tricia who had begun the evening wearing a bikini but had quickly disposed of it as her natural exhibitionism took over. At 18 Tricia Sherwood had a figure to match her mother's delicious 38C-26-37 and in fact with her D-cup breasts probably went one better. "What do you think Tricia," she asked as she began to rub her hand along the hard length of her husband's cock with shorter, faster strokes in an attempt to bring him off quickly, "do you reckon your father's cum would make a good baste for the meat?"

Taking her mouth off the cock she was sucking — it belonged to her strongly built and equally naked 16-year-old brother Robin — Tricia replied, "I think I'd prefer that marinate that you made up mum." She indicated Susan Johnson who was naked like her and her Robin and was closing in on where Patrick and Josephine Sherwood were standing. "And besides, I think that young Suzie might want daddy's spunk. What do you think mum?"

"Uumm, I think you might be right honey," said Josephine and she turned Patrick slightly to his right so that the black haired teenager would have an easy time getting to her husband's hard-on.

Just as Bill watched Josephine Sherwood point her husband's cock in Suzie's direction and just as he saw the sexy 16-year-old take it in her mouth, Candy walked over to join him. She was dressed in a very brief bikini consisting of three tiny pieces of material covering nipples and cunt and literally nothing else plus the requisite string that held everything together. It occurred to Bill that as ravishing as the statuesque figure of Tricia Sherwood and the slimmer but no less appealing Suzie looked naked the sight of Josephine Sherwood and Candy in there barely there bikinis was sexy as hell.

Bill was beginning to enjoy the feel of Candy's C-cup breasts against his side and her pussy as she pressed her scantily covered mound against his bare thigh when she called to a blonde-haired slim but well muscled 20-year-old man by the name of Leigh Henderson who had been introduced as Tricia Sherwood's boyfriend. "Hey what do you think Leigh?" she asked as she hooked Bill's erect 8-inches out of his bathers. "You haven't had the pleasure of this one, d'ya fancy trying it out?" She quickly turned to Bill. "You don't mind do you?"

Bill took his right hand, slid it down beneath the tiny piece of cloth covering Candy's vagina and started to slide a finger between the puffy lips of her labia majora while he reached across with his left and pushed her top below her tasty C-cup breasts. Laughing he asked, "Do I have any choice?"

"Not considering how much you seemed to enjoy that bungee jump."

By this stage Leigh had walked over to join them and was about to take Bill's cock in hand. At first he didn't do anything but hold it between the thumb and index finger of his right as he looked Bill in the eye. He didn't say anything; he didn't need to, his raised eyebrows as he looked earnestly at Bill spoke for him.

Bill didn't say anything either, he simply nodded his head. Seconds later the head of his cock disappeared between Leigh Henderson's lips as he knelt on the pine decking and a few seconds after that the shaft of Bill's cock was following as Bill began to enjoy the sensations of an exquisite blowjob.

As Bill continued to finger Candy's cunt and brush his thumb gently across her clit he took a look around and realized that they had the attention of the other five people. Susan was looking their way and giggling as she cleaned off Patrick Sherwood's cock that judging by its limp state had already blown its load into her receptive mouth. Patrick was also glancing in his direction and licking his lips as if anticipating when his turn would come.

Behind Patrick his wife had removed her bra and was now pressing her naked breasts into his chest as she stage whispered after seeing the direction of his gaze, "Uumm, wondering what it would feel like to have your lips wrapped around Bill's delicious cock are you sweetheart?"

"Oh Josie you know me too well." He looked across to where Leigh was still sucking Bill's cock. "Taste nice?" He asked as he began to flip the meat once more.

All Leigh Henderson could do seeing as he wasn't prepared to relinquish his hold on Bill's cock was smile around Bill's cock as he gave a thumbs up with his left hand.

That just left Tricia and Robin. Tricia was no longer giving her brother a blowjob, not that she wasn't still getting the benefit of his cock. She had moved to a hands and knees position so that Robin could fuck her doggy style while they watched her boyfriend give Bill an expert blowjob.

Bill had to ask the question of Leigh Henderson. He was fairly sure that the answer would be a positive one but he asked anyway, especially as his orgasm was imminent. Looking down at the handsome young man who was really starting to work his cock now he asked, "Do you swallow?"

The nod of the head was answer enough so Bill, who had been close to orgasm for a number of seconds, stopped trying to hold off and allowed several streams of semen to jet past the welcoming lips of Leigh Henderson's open mouth before Candy pushed Leigh out of the way once he had finished coming.

"Now he's mine," she giggled and pointing to where his girlfriend was still getting a doggy fuck from her brother Robin indicated Tricia's mouth before she loosely wrapped her hand around his cock. "Leigh, your cock's hard and your girlfriend has a vacant mouth, seems like a perfect match to me." She glanced across to Patrick Sherwood and noted that his wife now had a mouthful of his limp but soon to be hard again penis while Suzie was in the process of removing Josie's very brief G-string bikini bottoms before turning her attention back to Bill. "Meanwhile 'Uncle Willy' I think we've just got time before the meat's done," and she quickly dropped to her knees. "If I can revive you we should be able to grab a quick fuck before dinner."

Bill had to laugh at the 'if'. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that a horny 15-year-old slut like Candy Booth could revive his flagging penis and once revived he also had no doubt that it wouldn't take him long to shoot a load into her welcoming cunt.

He watched the short, sexy blonde with the C-cup breasts that looked awesome on her petite figure take him in her mouth. She ingested his limp cock in one voracious swallow and used her tongue to work on the shaft. Then he felt her hands on the cheeks of his bottom. At first he thought Candy was grabbing hold so that she'd have some purchase when he began to stiffen in her mouth, something that was already happening. And to some degree he was right, but then as he felt his cock begin to fill the warm and tight confines of her throat one of her fingers began to slide into his arse, slide being the operative word. He smiled to himself as she began to use her mouth like a cunt on his cock; clearly Candy had lubricated her finger in the one place immediately available to her. Her pussy!

And then she took her mouth off his cock and looked up into his eyes as she forced her finger into his rectum as far as it would go before beginning to fuck his arse with it. "Come on 'Uncle Willy'," she begged, "fuck my face. Use it as a cunt!" and she took the head of his cock back into her mouth and just held it there. Clearly she was challenging him to do as she asked and the finger she was fucking his arse with was almost forcing his hips forward and all but pushing his cock further into her mouth. So, taking that as a sign Bill began to thrust his hips against Candy's face as she continued to finger his arse. And then a second finger followed the first. It felt great to Bill causing him to wonder just what it would be like to have a real life cock fucking his arse. He took it as another sign and he began to thrust a little harder into the welcoming warmth of Candy's mouth and received an appreciative sigh for his trouble.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.