The Discipline Correspondance School - Cover

The Discipline Correspondance School

Copyright© 2007 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A Sub woman finds the ideal learning establishment on line.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

The Submissive woman after searching the internet located an interesting site. She could not believe her eyes, it was exactly what she was looking for discipline orientated site that would actually tailor its levels to the Sub.

Eagerly she joined and filled out her Submissive questionnaire. The next few hours were exquisite torture for her, what would be her first lesson. And would she be able to complete the tasks, if not what would they demand as a punishment.

Eventually she checked her email account and eagerly opened the email marked 'FIRST LESSON'.

It read:...

Here is the first lesson in your Discipline correspondence!

COMMAND.

As your correspondence MASTER, you will follow my exact directions or face the fury of my displeasure.

PREPARATION.

Freshly shave your cunt, and then shower douche both your cunt and arse. Dress in a light summer frock, preferably one which buttons down the front and comes no lower than 8 inches above the knee. You will spend the next few hours meditating about your recent slutty behaviour. You will stop playing with yourself for a period of 24 hrs, but will read at least 3 erotic stories during this period.

EXECUTION.

Furthermore only after 2 hours have elapsed from the last story you read, you will insert the handle of your hairbrush in to your pussy. Fuck yourself with it until on the verge of Cumming. You will not however cum. You may remove the hairbrush, you will need it later.

You will then un button your frock, expose your body in the privacy of your own bed room and take a ping pong bat apply six slaps on each cheek with sufficient force to cause your cheeks to flush pink and become warm to the touch.

Take your bat with you, remove your frock stand naked in the corner, and face into the corner on tiptoe with your lips (Mouth) touching the wall. Wait there 10 minutes and then apply a further 3 slaps harder than before on your cheeks. After this you may come off your tiptoes, you will then turn around pressing your red cheeks tightly to the wall and taking the hairbrush handle in your hand, use the back of the hairbrush to spank your cunt lips. Apply six such strokes hard enough to tingle.

All the time you're standing in the corner you must repeat to yourself "I am a very naughty little slut, My Master is right to punish me. I must stop thinking about sucking and fucking Cocks"

Remain standing in the corner for a further 30 minutes.

Reflection.

Reflect upon the reason you were punished in this manner, confess your recent sins and explain why you are genuinely sorry for your outrageous behaviour in flashing innocent people. Reflect on why you do this.

Finally

Diary,

Email me extracts of your diary on how you feel being told to self punish yourself in this manner, your feelings and thoughts should also be included'

Conclusion.

Await my replies and pleasure/displeasure.

This ends your first lesson and I expect a detailed diary to be in my email tray within 48 hours.

Her Reply.

Master, I enclose the extracts of my diary for your viewing. Please do not think too badly of me.

Diary entry.

In the last two weeks I have sucked six cocks, in an adult theatre. This has happened on three occasions, the shop owner now lets me have free viewing in the boxes as he knows that his male customers pay extra to get the box either side of mine. I only seem to come alive with a fully hard male member stuck in my mouth trying to get down into my stomach.

I was almost caught flashing to two old men, on Saturday, in the Mall. God I thought one of them was going to have a heart attack. His face went quite red, and he had difficulty breathing. I managed to avoid the security guard by ducking through a loading bay door and out the back. I don't know whether its fact I was flashing or the fact that I almost got caught, but I was so hot and my pussy yearned for my fingers. I had three strong orgasms when I reached home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.