The Unpredictable Mrs. Mitchell - Cover

The Unpredictable Mrs. Mitchell

Copyright© 2007 by Hammer23

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young man is suprised when he finds out that his neighbor is hot, horny lady.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Spanking   Size  

I'm a mid forties male, happily married with two children. My wife and I have been married for 18 years and have a very active sex life and a very secure marriage. We read some of the stories posted here, and I decided to tell my story. This is not a story trying to convince people that all women love big cocks because not all women do. This is my story about the first time I discovered an older married woman that truly appreciated me and my cock. Just to let you know, my cock is a healthy seven inches when flaccid, which is larger than most men when hard. When hard it is 8-1/2 inches long. My wife jokingly calls me Rocco, because she says my cock is practically identical to the porn star Rocco Siffredi.

The truth is when I was in my early teens I was kind of embarrassed of my size. In junior high school, after taking a few showers after gym class, word got around about my size and I got teased some. I came to think my dick size made me some sort of freak. I also experienced some embarrassing moments. For example, getting hard in a public place, like in class. Guys, you know how it is when you're a teenager, getting hard happens at a moments notice. In the eighth grade I had a class with a hot teacher, she would wear tight fitting tops, short skirts and heels and she liked to prance around. Well one Friday, about halfway through class she let us go to our lockers to put our books away. This would allow us to not have to stop by our lockers after class. She had an open discussion when we returned while leaning her ass on the front of her desk. Her skirt rode up her pantyhosed thighs. I got hard as a rock while watching her and letting my mind wander. Suddenly, the bell rang to end class for the week and I stayed in my seat while everyone else eagerly ran out of the room to go home for the weekend.

I was hoping my cock would deflate quickly but that didn't happen. After a few moments the teacher asked why I was still in my chair, my face turned red and I didn't answer. "Go on now Chad, get out of here and go home." I stood up, my cock was raging hard and was tightly stretching my jeans, she immediately realized why I stayed seated. Mrs. Morrison's jaw dropped open and her eyes grew wide. "Oh God!... I... I... I mean, OK, you can sit back down for as long as you need too" she said and swiftly ran out of the room. I was so embarrassed, but I shouldn't have been, I didn't know this at the time but it made a lasting impression on her. She actually called me years later right after I graduated from high school, her and her husband were in the process of moving away, he was out of town and she wanted me to help her move some heavy boxes. Well I did move some boxes for her, but what she made clear to me from the instant I arrived at her place was that what she really wanted was a good hard fucking, and I gave her one. By that time I had become good at sensing when women were interested in me, and I eagerly fucked attractive older women whenever I got the chance. As a matter of fact, I preferred being with older women than girls my age because they were so horny and knew what they were doing. This is my story of the first time a woman made me realize that my cock was nothing to be embarrassed about.

By the end of my Junior year in high school, I had had intercourse once and a grand total of two blow jobs, and to be honest, none of these early situations resulted in good results, for me or the girl. But my lacking sex life exploded the first week of summer vacation thanks to Mrs. Mitchell. In a million years I would have never thought that Mrs. Mitchell could be such a horny person. Once again it started with what I though could possibly be an embarrassing situation.

While growing up we lived in an upper middle class gated community. I loved it there, my best friends lived there. We had basketball courts, soccer fields, baseball fields, Olympic sized swimming pool, golf and tennis courts, etc. My Junior year was a month from being over. I had a friend ask me if I was interested in being a life guard over the summer at the pool. He explained that two life guards were needed and that we would have to pass a course that included CPR and first aid, and a swimming test to become certified. We easily passed both the class and the swim test. I was looking forward to the job, I could walk to the pool in seven minutes and I would be getting paid to sit by a pool and check out females, this was a dream job for me.

The Saturday before my first day on the job a package arrived at my house. In this package were some instructions and a time table for things to do, break times, lunch etc., a whistle, a first aid kit, and two pair of "official" lifeguard swimming trunks. I swallowed hard as I held up the trunks. They were bright red, with a white circle on each side, inside of the white circle was a red cross and life guard written under the circle. What concerned me was that they were Speedos. There was a note with a phone number on it to call if for some reason the trunks didn't fit. I went to my room and put them on, just as I feared, there would be know way to conceal my big dick. I called the number and recognized the voice, it was Mrs. Sanders, a crabby old lady that had helped teach the life guard class. I didn't know how to explain my predicament, when she reminded me that I signed up for a size 32 waist, and then asked if they fit, I said, "yes, it's not the fit, it's the type of shorts they are" she promptly cut me off and told me that "you will wear the official suit while on the stand, or find another job." What a cranky woman. When I took my shower the next night I closely shaved my whole crotch area, I didn't want any pubic hairs sticking out from under these ridiculous trunks.

I didn't sleep well Sunday night, I could vision scenarios that could happen causing me embarrassment. Finally an idea popped into my head. Yes, I had come up with a solution. I decided to wear an 'unofficial' pair of shorts to cover my 'official' swimsuit. Our school colors were red and white and I had a pair of gym shorts (remember gym shorts?) that were solid read with white trim, it had my high schools name was written on the left thigh. I slid them off after I was on the stand, and when I had to leave the stand, while seated I simply slipped them on without any fuss. This worked like a charm because when seated on the five foot high stand I could keep my legs in positions so no one could really see my dick. Of course, if something happened in the pool I would not have time to put them on, but I would deal with that when I had too.

There were two lifeguard stands, one towards the deep end, this was my stand, the other stand was at the shallow end and the kiddy pool, this is where Mike was stationed. The third day of my new job, Wednesday, turned out to be a turning point in my life. It was not very hot and it was overcast that day, hardly any people at the pool. I saw Mike get down from his stand to go take his 15 minute afternoon break. He made his way around the pool and stopped at my stand "see those three women at the table over there near to my stand?" I glanced at the table and recognized one of the three moms. "They've been talking about you, saying how nicely you've matured and filled in and what a good looking guy you are. One of them said she wished you would stand up so she could get a good look at your 'package.' Maybe you should show them." Mike was my good friend and he was teasing me.

"Well, maybe I will."

We laughed and Mike went to the snack area take his break. I was sitting there after Mike walked away, I gazed over toward the kiddy pool. This is the area where most of the moms hung out and today it wasn't crowded, just the three moms, their kids and one other mom playing with her son in the knee deep water. Even though it was overcast, I had on sunglasses and looked back over the big pool. I severely cut my eyes over at the three women sitting at the table close to Mikes stand without turning my head. I noticed that one of them was looking at me. Then I did something totally out of character for me at that point in my life, I slowly straightened out my left leg and lowered it, keeping my right leg bent at 90 degrees. This gave her a wide open view of my "package." I saw the woman tap the woman next to her on the arm and then they both looked my way, then the third lady joined them in the gawking. They had no idea I was setting them up and watching them, and as far as I could tell know one else there noticed what was going on. After just a few moments this game I was playing I could see them whispering to each other, and smiling, not taking their eyes off of me. Then I felt an erection starting, they had to notice my hardening cock. It made me feel good to see these grown women enjoying my show and I let the three women feast there eyes on my gradually growing cock as it began to stretch out the thin material. I was rapidly heading towards complete hardness, my cock was pulling up and away from my balls, the material was wrapped tight around the head and shaft trying to stop my cock from growing, the women were now just looking, not talking, not smiling. Then, without warning, I brought my leg back up and blocked their view to their disappointment. I was now at full erection, I slipped on my gym shorts and left them on until I had calmed down. Little did I realize the reaction my little game would get from one of the moms later that very same day.

It was 4 o'clock, quitting time. I slipped my red shorts on and waved at Mike, he left out of the back gate since he lived in the opposite direction as me. I put up the "No lifeguard on duty" sign up, grabbed my back pack and headed home. I was about five houses away from my house when Mrs. Mitchell got my attention. "Yoo- hoo, Chad, do you have time to come in here and help me with something, it won't take but a minute." Only her head was showing out of her front door and I wondered what she wanted. Once she saw me start walking toward her front door she ducked her head back into the house

Now I have to give you some background on Mrs. Mitchell. Her and her husband moved there about 6 years earlier, her husband was an airline pilot and was gone allot. She was 34, her husband was older than her. Mrs. Mitchell was a stay at home mom to raise their two year old son. She was a devout church goer (her husband was too when he was home). She attended church services every Sunday morning, Sunday evening, and Wednesday evening as well as all church related events. She taught Sunday school and sang in the choir, she held a women's bible study in her home twice a month. The Mitchell's were always nice but most people considered them to be religious fanatics. Mr. Mitchell would even "witness" to parents and kids if given the opportunity when he was home.

Mrs. Mitchell was certainly not ugly, but she did absolutely nothing to enhance her looks. She dressed real conservative, always wearing baggy and loose clothing when at home and even when she attended Sunday services she wore plain dresses with the hem down to her ankles. When she was at the pool she always wore a basic, unflattering one piece with wide shoulder straps and a skirt thingy around her hips. I don't think she ever wore make up, and her hair! It was always up in a damn bun, she was the original plain Jane.

I opened the storm door "I'm in here" her voice trickled in from the living room. I entered the living room and was a little bit stunned. Mrs. Mitchell was sitting on her sofa wearing a full length, white, silk bathrobe. I also noticed she had on a pair of strappy high heels and a glass of white wine in her hand, her hair was up in a bun as usual, but I could see that she had put on a full compliment of makeup, her toenails and fingernails were polished red, and I smelled a faint hint of perfume. For some reason I thought she seemed nervous and I was still oblivious to what was about to happen. I stood there for a second and she asked me to sit in a chair that was 10 feet in front of her. I sat down and removed my sunglasses and put my backpack on the floor.

"Chad, I'm really nervous about what I'm going to explain to you, but I'm also determined to say it, so if at any time you become uncomfortable with what I'm about to explain to you, please feel free to leave, but also, I need you promise not to tell anyone about this." I nodded to let her know I promised. She took a long draw on the wine glass as I sat there wondering what the hell was going on. "I took Josh to Allen's parents house earlier, and I've had a few glasses of wine this afternoon while getting myself ready. I knew you'd be walking home after work and I prepared myself just for you. The reason I did this is because I saw something today that has had a deeply intense affect on me. I tried to stop myself from doing this, but I can't." "Doing what?" I thought as she looked me in the eye and for the first time I noticed what a truly attractive woman she was. "Chad, I've watched you grow up and mature into quite a extraordinary looking young man, but I never dreamed that I'd be sitting here doing something like this." "Ok, what the fuck is going on here?" I thought. "Josh and I were at the pool earlier this afternoon and..." she paused "well, I happened to glance up at you as you stretched one of your legs, I didn't think anything of it, but then... as I was started to look away... I noticed something... I noticed your... well I noticed your cock... I tried but... I couldn't make myself stop looking and I watched intently as it was got hard." Now I was floored, my mind raced, oh shit is she going to start preaching to me to save my soul? She wasn't even one of the three women at the table, she was the one in the pool playing with her kid. But what struck me the most was how comfortable she seemed using the word 'cock.' "Chad, I know some thought or some person was causing you to get excited, and somehow, for some reason, I hoped it was me that made your cock hard. Of course I knew it wasn't really me, but the thought of me exciting you really started taking control of my thoughts, my pussy has been soaking wet all afternoon, and I convinced myself that I had to know, could Chad ever think I'm sexy? Could I make his nice cock hard? Does this make any sense at all to you?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.