A Deal Too Good! - Cover

A Deal Too Good!

by Timm

Copyright© 2007-2022

Science Fiction Sex Story: Captain Darren Flocks finds himself in one of those deals that are just too good to be true. An strange AI named Sue and a cargo hold full of one of the most valuable commodities in the 8 galaxies.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   .

“Be careful in your trading. Or you will end up with more than you bargained for.”

That statement Captain Darren Flocks had received from his pilot’s certification instructor. His mind had recalled it, for some reason, as he waited for clearance. Darren wanted off of the Homes Five Star Port. He wanted to put as much distance between himself and the old trader as he could.

As soon as he had clearance, Darren exited the spaceport in one big hurry. He couldn’t help it if he felt like a thief taking advantage of the old trader that way. He had been so overpaid, that all he could think of was getting the heck out of there before the old man changed his mind. Still, it wasn’t him that had initiated the trade nor had it been his idea in the first place.

Hell, now that he thought about it, he didn’t even want to make the deal. Darren had always been leery of the deals that sounded ‘too good to be true’, and with good reason. That is because they normally are ‘too good to be true’. However, in this case, there had been a little voice in the back head saying ‘go for it’. Darren cursed himself for listening to the voice. He had never heard it before. Maybe its presence, was why he finally accepted the old man’s trade.

Half expecting the old man to change his mind and come after him, Darren had his scanners trained on the space dock launch area. Sure enough, the old trader’s ship exited the starport less than five cycles behind him. Although Darren could see the old man on his sensors and was sure the old man had changed his mind and wanted his cargo back, he had more than enough time to make the galactic jump. With the extremely valuable cargo Darren had received in the trade, he did not want to take the chance of the old man catching up with him. He wanted to be far away from here.

If he’d had any idea what the real force behind the deal was, he wouldn’t have made the rookie mistake of not finishing his armament resupply.

It would be well worth using the Galactic Hyperjump Unit for his escape. After all, 35 tons of power metal was worth more than Darren’s combined earnings, for the last 22 years. At this point, the thought of finally paying off his ship the ‘Junkyard’ was almost orgasmic. Hell, with what he could get for the cargo; he could get a new ship, and still have funds left for future trading.

Darren selected the Andromeda Galaxy as his destination since there was no way the old trader could follow him. He hadn’t even plugged the crystal into the ship’s AI system yet. There would be more than enough time for that in transit. Although Darren had never heard of a Sue Personality Crystal before, he was hoping it would be a nice change from the standard Jenny AI. If not he had the hold full of valuable power metal. It was worth many more times than the cost of the Jenny AI. So even if the Sue crystal turned out to be a bust. Well, he would finally have money for a change.

Heck, he could pay off the bounty on his head and finally trade at the more respectable starports. After all, if he paid the fed bounty on himself, that would be the fine that he had to pay. He would have done so long ago if he had ever had 20,000 galactic credits at one time. Hell, it would even free him to collect the bounties on any future pirate he happened to kill.

‘Sweet,’ he thought as he toggled the galactic hyperdrive and watched the stars shift before him.

Darren finally relaxed once he was inside the hyperspace jump. The old man couldn’t catch him now. Even if the old guy had a galactic hyper jump unit on his ship. There is no way he could know what galaxy Darren had jumped towards. Even if the old man did know, the odds that he would come out in the same region of space were extremely remote. The more Darren considered the possibilities the better he felt about his escape.

Then Darren remembered the AI crystal. He decided it was about time to check it out. After all, he had nothing to do for the next 1200 cycles except entertaining himself. He took the crystal from his pocket as he walked to the ship’s AI housing unit. He examined it closely before inserting it into his ship. It didn’t look like it was standard-sized. All in all, it seemed a little small, actually. He decided it would be safe to insert it as despite the smaller appearance it rested snugly in the holder. Darren then activated the power feed to the crystal and turned to sit down and wait.

Normally it took between one and two full cycles for a personality crystal to integrate with the ship’s main AI system. Just as he was about to sit down, this beautiful red-haired goddess materialized in front of him. It appeared far faster than it should have. Quicker than any other crystal he had ever seen. However, there was no denying it, because before him stood the Sue personality.

She was about 5’2”, and looked to be 97lb or close. She had all the right curves, and god those breasts were huge. He almost missed the bare area between her legs because those breasts were so distracting. His mouth literally fell open at the wonder before him.

“Hello Darren, My name is Sue.”

Darren somehow managed to lift his jaw back up into place, then managed a very week sounding, “Heeellloo”

Sue giggled like a schoolgirl at Darren’s sudden discomfort. Maybe she shouldn’t have appeared nude. But clothing seemed like such a silly custom to her. It was not normal for clothing to be worn, from where she had come.

Darren decided it was time to embarrass himself again.

He asked, “So where did you come from?”

He did feel embarrassed after the words came out of his mouth. The bright pink that spread across his face told of just how embarrassed he was.

She responded, “I am a Vargon AI unit,” knowing full well what Darren actually meant by his question.

Darren thought that she was joking. It was probably the prior owner’s little fantasy to screw someone from a long-ago dead race. Strangely he almost believed her, however, it would be a very bad thing if it were true. Well bad for her anyway, he of course would get rich selling it to the Star Federation. After all, a working Vargon AI would probably bring an astronomical reward. However, he dismissed that thought in his head. Since, if it were true, the old trader wouldn’t have traded it to him and paid him to take it.

The other possibility was that it was a real-person crystal transfer. Those were as illegal as hell. Getting caught with one would ensure that you spend the rest of your life in a pain amplifier. Obviously, it would be a very short life. The AI personality would also be destroyed. The Star federation did not take any chances with Real Personality Crystals, RPC for short. Either the person transferred themselves into one to cheat death. Or they were enslaved in them by some well-intentioned loved one. In any case, they were viewed as slaves and criminals at the same time. One never wanted to have anything to do with an RPC.

“I am what I say I am, but for now,” she paused and grinned, “I think we have some time for play.”

She posed her body showing her side to him, the look she gave him was very seductive.

Darren felt the tightness in his pants at the sight of her. He was on fire with lust for her. Even so, he was frozen in place, his body seemed unable to move toward her.

Sue on the other hand knew just what to do and moved towards him. Upon getting there, she quickly undid his pants. Then she dropped to her knees to get a good look at his manhood. She smiled up at him with a devilish grin, just before she took him into her mouth all the way to the base of his shaft even as her hand cupped the dangling balls between his legs.

Darren moaned at the sensation. It was not his first blowjob, but so far it was the most satisfying. She was rolling her tongue around his shaft in what seemed like an impossible manner. She skillfully kneaded at his balls, as she sucked him in and out of her mouth. Darren became so lost in sensation, that he surprised himself by firing his load quickly. God he thought, why would anyone give this girl up?

Sue withdrew her mouth from around Darren’s now wilting manhood. The smile on his face would have been enough to know she had done a good job. However, Sue had just a bit more than that at her disposal. It would take him a few moments to recover from his climax, so in the meantime, she led him to the captain’s chamber. Once they reached it, she finished undressing him. Then she started to kiss him, madly and passionately.

Darren’s eyes almost bugged out of his head at the passion Sue put into her kisses. The Jenny AI had never seemed this real to him. Hell even ‘real women’ he had known over the years did not put this much into a simple kiss.

She pulled him onto the bed, and upon herself. Darren felt like a teenager again. Soon, he was mounting her and pressing his meat deep into her. Once there, he got a second surprise of sensations. His cock felt like it was in several pussies at the same time. Every inch felt just like it was at the opening of another pussy. He was so overwhelmed by the feeling, that he forgot to pump in and out.

Sue smiled as she worked the muscles in her snatch. The Vargon had been masters of the sensual arts, though Darren could not have known this, he realized that humans were but novices at the game of love.

She didn’t need him to move to give him pleasure. All she needed was for him to stay in one place inside her. The muscles inside her reproductive tract milked away at him. His eyes rolled up into the top of his head as she used every bit of her skill to milk him for all he was worth.

It worked very well because he soon passed out from the sensory overload just after the fourth spray of his cum filled her insides.

Sue then did something no human-made AI could do. She joined him in his slumber. Still holding him inside her. She knew he would be ready to go again when he awoke. Maybe he would even remember to move, this time.

Even as Sue slept, she continued the work on Darren’s mind. She had to find out why he wasn’t active. He had a lot of natural ability. He had just never become aware of it. If she did it correctly, he would awaken. It had been so long since she had mind talked with a sentient being. Her race (well, the race that created her, anyway), the Vargon race, had been gone from the galaxy for eons and that was how they had communicated with each other. Naturally, their AIs were created with that ability as well. Compared to a human mind, the mental powers of their AIs went way beyond what any human had ever imagined.

Darren awoke with a start. He had slept through the entire hyperspace transit. He wasn’t even sure how long they had been out of hyperspace. However, the proximity alarm was sounding on the bridge. Darren reluctantly pulled his raging hard-on out of Sue and made his way to the bridge. He had to know what the situation was. When he found out, he swore violently.

“Damn it to HELL!” Darren said as he looked at the mass indicator.

The AI had already classified the inbounds as 7-pirate class ships, all Mark IVs. And they were closing fast. Darren had no chance of outrunning them. There were too many for a stand-up fight and unlike his normal cargo choice. His current cargo was more than worth the pirate’s time. Even if they had to blow his ship to pieces. The salvage alone was worth a small kingdom’s ransom. Darren wasn’t even sure what system he was in. So there was no way to tell if he could get help from the Federation. Not that his current status with the Federation would have entitled him to any. Still, the cargo would be of interest to them.

It was too late for even that as the pirates fell into a loose formation as they closed. Darren quickly prepared himself for the pending battle, going so far as to cut out all power to life support and the AI system. He knew this was going to be a match of skills, no computer was going to be able to help him. It would take all the power the ship had to survive this assault. That is if it could survive.

Darren then locked his fire control on the closest ship. He waited for the first signs that they were in range. Then he was cursing himself for not taking the time to purchase more hunter missiles. They could have made this encounter survivable. After all, if he had four of those on board.

Well, let’s just say the missiles would have kept four attackers busy for some time. The odds would have been much better if he only had to worry about laser fire from three of the ships. That and he could have started to fire long before now. As it was, he had to wait until the enemy was within laser range.

The pirates’ first laser blast passed under Darren’s bow. He toggled his own laser in response and was rewarded with a hit. However, the pirate’s shields held up nicely against his Type 4 lasers. He continued to fire on the lead ship, even as he took his first hit from the enemy. The whine of the laser against the shield caused his teeth to hurt. So annoying was the sound, that many pilots used earplugs during battle.

Just as the third hit rocked his ship, he saw the lead ship coming at him burst into a plasma bubble. It would have been an awe-inspiring sight, but he didn’t have time to dwell on it at the moment. There were still six bad guys out there gunning for him.

Rotating his ship to line up with the next enemy his ship took two more hits. He noted that the heat indicator was getting close to the yellow line already. Each hit that he took would cause more heat build-up than his own lasers would in the enemy. It was a simple law of thermal dynamics at work.

Darren toggled the lasers again as soon as he got a lock tone from the ship’s targeting system. The pirate didn’t have a chance as twelve bolts of high-energy laser fire slammed one after the other into the same spot on his ship. It was actually the ninth bolt that ended the pirate’s life, as it slammed into the bridge and flattened the pirate like a pancake.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.