First Voyeuristic Experience

by Sniffpanties

Copyright© 2007 by Sniffpanties

True Story Sex Story: Nothing beats peeping on your own parents fucking.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Mother   Father   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Hairy   .

I had been sniffing panties for close to half a year when an even more exciting turn of events happened to me. Even now, so many years later I can still remember it was a Sunday as we went to church in the morning. My mom was an extremely faithful church devotee. I and my sister were never allowed to skip church when we were younger.

As those who follow my stories know, I am an extremely sneaky and inquisitive person. I love spying on people and voyeurism is second nature to me. Anyway, it was on a Sunday many years ago that this interesting incident happened.

My family woke up early on Sunday, as was our custom and went to church. After the morning service, we went to the nearby shopping center to shop for groceries. My mom was in a knee length dress that kept blowing about in the strong wind. On one instance, it whipped up totally and almost exposed her panties. Luckily for her modesty, my dad managed to help her push it down before anyone on the road could catch a glimpse.

However, it was enough to give me a hard on for the whole day. My mom noticed my repeated fidgeting during lunch and scolded me "What are you doing son?! Why do you keep fidgeting around? Keep still and eat your lunch." My mom was always a stern mother who would tolerate no nonsense from either of her offspring.

After shopping around with my family, I asked my parents if I could go out with my friends to the nearby arcade to play games. In actual fact, I wanted to sneak away from my family so that I could take a smoke with my buddies.

"No, you can't go out today. You need to help your dad and me to paint the walls, "my mom said. Sighing to myself, I agreed. Our house was a second hand one and was not in very good shape.

I spent the whole afternoon and evening painting the second floor with my sister while my parents painted the first floor. While painting the wall outside my parent's room, I noted that a part of the wood for the door frame was rotten. Taking a closer look, I realized that I could actually see directly into my parent's bedroom with a good view of the bed. My voyeuristic instincts aroused, I kept this knowledge to myself.

During dinner, I was all tingly and excited about my discovery. My heart kept beating so hard that I was afraid my parents would hear it. My sister went to bed slightly after dinner as was her usual custom, leaving me and my parents watching the news together in the living room. My mother had just showered and was dressed in a thin nightie; however she wore a dressing gown over it. My mom would never be caught dead outside her bedroom without a dressing gown if she was in her sleeping wear.

After the late night news, my dad yawned and stretched. "Going to bed now, dear?" he asked my mother. "Ok, sure. You go ahead first. I'll be up after a drink of water," my mother replied. "You don't stay up too late either, son. You have to go to school tomorrow," my mom remarked to me. With that, she went into the kitchen for a drink before going up the stairs.

After I heard my parent's bedroom door close and lock, I ran into the kitchen and turned on the light. My favorite laundry hamper lay there invitingly next to the washing machine. My mother had moved their laundry hamper out from the bedroom into the kitchen because she wanted to do the laundry the next morning. I started shifting through the dirty clothes and took out the pair of panties my mother had been wearing and had just taken off less than 15 minutes ago. It was a pair of baby blue tangas, and I could already smell the sweat scent before I even put it to my nose. This was the pair my mom had worn the whole day, and with the painting done today, it was also soaked with her sweat and juices.

I sniffed it and found that it was still damp. I always loved those panties that had just been taken off. It never failed to give me the extra burst of adrenaline. I took them and put them into my pocket before going upstairs. I had a better plan for them tonight.

I walked over to my sister's room first, to make sure she was sound asleep. After that, I tiptoed over to my parent's room and put my eye to the door frame at the gap I had discovered today. I had an amazing view of the bed, but that was all I could see. I could not see any other part of the room. Both my parents could not be seen and I waited patiently.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.