Allison and Emanuel: Naked In School - Cover

Allison and Emanuel: Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Dinspiration

2nd Monday Afternoon: Part 1

Romantic Sex Story: 2nd Monday Afternoon: Part 1 - Allison and Emanuel's week in the Naked in School Program. A sweet story of growth through perseverance and the support loved ones. Any BDSM content is strictly consensual, and fairly tame. If you find any small grammatical/spelling errors: it is entirely possible I've already been alerted to them. If so, the change has been made to the master document, and will show up here as soon as I'm able to modify the individual documents.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Slow  

2nd Monday Afternoon: Part 1


Allison

Allison’s smile soured slightly upon stepping through the doors. Manny?

Yes precious?

I don’t think our efforts so far have been enough to squash the new rumors.

I see what you mean. Are you okay Kara?

Yeah. What’s up with that group that’s been waiting by the door?

Emanuel paused for a second, and focused. Groups. Three of them at moment if my sense of things is right.

They’re our ‘cultists’ darling. You remember, from last week?

Them? I thought for sure they’d have stopped their stupidity by now.

Allison shook her head. Most of them have. It seems there was a hardcore subgroup of them though. She turned to Emanuel. What do you think they want?

Two of the groups seem desperate; almost as if they see this as a chance to break us apart. The last one is giving off a greedy vibe.

We do have about half the school here. Do you think that’s enough to get our version spreading quickly?

I guarantee you it won’t make it the other half completely unscathed. But enough people will hear something much closer to the truth. The only way to get everyone would be to make an announcement on the loud speaker, but that’s not an easy thing to do.

I think it’s worth a shot. How about you darling?

Anything that could help shut up the little rumor mongers I’ve been forced to hear all day would be worth it.

Manny?

Sure. Kara, stay where you are; we’ll come to you in a moment and make an announcement. I can make it unless either of you would prefer to.

Allison ‘smiled’ as they approached the table. I think I’m the best person to do it. There are a lot of people who wouldn’t believe Kara, and a fair number that would still be convinced you’re lying, and I’m just playing along.

What if that doesn’t work, my muse?

Then, we may need to put on a little show for them.

They sat down. Precious, do you mean a show like the one you pulled last week?

Yes. If they see all three of us being physically intimate together, then most of them will have no choice but to believe us.

True, but that will also forever cement our reputation, and tie Kara into it as well.

Kara’s grin turned slightly scary. I can handle ‘cultists’. It’ll be fun.

Partner, promise me you won’t do anything foolish or illegal.

I promise.

Allison stood up, and motioned Emanuel and Kara to do the same. “Everyone! Your attention please!” They’re not looking or shutting up.

Have Tony help you. His voice will get through to them.

“Tony, can you help us with something real quick?”

“Sure. What do you need?”

“I need to make an announcement to everyone gathered here, but apparently they can’t hear me. Can you cut through all the noise and get their attention?”

“If it’s about that, are you sure?”

“Better to deal with this stupidity now, then let it fester for a few weeks or months.”

“Okay, if you’re sure.”

You two may want to close your ears. Tony can rival your mom when he needs to.

They nodded, and readied themselves as Cosette and the others did as well. “EVERYONE! YOUR ATTENTION, HERE. NOW!”

Allison grinned as everyone suddenly grew quiet, and turned to face them. “Good. Now that I have your attention, there is something important Manny, Kara and I would like to announce to you all” she began to shout. “The three of us are in a relationship together; and no, I don’t mean that Kara and I are both dating Manny at the same time. Kara and I are also together as well.”

She shook her head as the murmurs of ‘bullshit’, ‘she’s doing this out of duress’, and ‘they’re crazy’ started to fly around the room. She nodded to Tony again. “QUIET! LET HER FINISH!”

“I can clearly see many of you don’t believe me. Some of you seem to think I’m doing this only because Manny has begged me to; some of you think we’re crazy. Let me assure all of you of three things:” she began. “First, we are NOT crazy, and talked this decision through like adults. Second, I want to be in this triad just as much as either of them does. And finally, yes, I am telling you all the truth.”

“Prove it!” many of them began to shout.

Are you both okay with having a bit of fun in front of these non-believers?

It’s time for us to convert them, my muse.

I’m still a little unsure, but that’s the over-cautious part of me talking. What did you have in mind?

Whatever it takes to shut them up. Do you happen to remember the rules for penetration Manny?

If I’m remembering correctly, there’s nothing against us getting Kara off. We might even be able to get away with sex outright, as long as we phrase it as a request. Although, some would argue ‘that’s not reasonable’, and say we shouldn’t have been able to make it in the first place.

I’ll phrase the request as ‘we’d like to rock your world’. As long as you respond with something like ‘you can do whatever you’d like’ darling, we should be fine.

Emanuel smiled. Very tricky of you precious.

We do what we must. Especially as long as those stupid PDA rules are still in place.

Go for it, my muse.

She turned back toward the shouting crowd. “You want proof? Here then; here is your proof.” She turned back to Kara. “Would you allow us to rock your world?”

Kara smiled. “Yes, please. Do whatever you like.”

The crowd gasped softly.

By the way precious, it looks like we’ve caught the attention of Mrs. Frauhold again.

Then let’s make sure this ‘show’ is a good one. Allison smiled, nodded at Emanuel, and pulled Kara in for a passionate kiss. You know what to do sweetheart.

He smiled and began to kiss his way down Kara’s body. Oh, you both are evil.

Allison grinned. No, this is evil. She broke the kiss and began to follow Emanuel with her fingertips, staying a little bit behind him. They stroked her neck as his kisses covered her breasts; made their way to her breasts as he kissed down her stomach. As he neared her pelvis, she nodded at him. Remember the plan.

I do precious.

Kara gasped as his kisses continued, landing just above her outer lips and branching off to her legs. Evil bastards ... the both of you.

She glanced at Tony, who shifted Kara’s towel up to the table’s top. As her fingertips lightly brushed Kara’s outer lips, she took one hand and gently sat Kara down on the towel. We don’t want your legs going out from under you now, do we?

Just get to the point already! One of you teasing me is bad enough; both of you is something else entirely.

As you wish darling. Manny, go ahead.

He grinned, knelt down, and kissed back up her legs, stopping to admire her when he reached her outer lips. Pulling the gently open, his grin widened. You’re positively flooding, partner.

And I’ll pull your head in unless you start licking me there right now.

I can’t ignore a direct order. He dove in, ‘attacking’ her opening as Allison’s fingers made contact with her clit.

Oh ... that’s it. That’s so good... She shook as an orgasm crashed through her. “More?”

They both grinned. “Do you want our fingers next?” Allison asked.

“Yes ... please” she responded. Allison nodded at Emanuel again, glancing up. He nodded back and let his hands wander down through her hair, slowly down her neck and shoulders, until they came to rest on her breasts. Kara gasped as his fingers slowly and gently traced their way around each one, and began to moan as they slowly caressed her areola. The moan grew louder as Allison’s fingers joined in, one rapidly becoming two as they entered her. That’s it lovers, more ... more of this.

You’re turning us on too, do you know that partner?

I would hope so. I see the rise in your pants, and the flush on my muse’s skin.

He felt her tense for a moment as another strong orgasm crashed through her. The crowd doesn’t seem to be satisfied precious.

You’re right, they’re not. Do we need to go all the way to convince them?

I think so. Partner, are you okay with that?

Yes!

Then follow my lead.

“You want more, don’t you?”

“Yes! Give me more!”

“Would our mouths be enough?” Allison asked.

“Maybe...” Kara responded coyly.

Emanuel’s grin returned, and he took a nipple into his mouth as Allison tentatively licked at Kara’s clit, then moved down to her opening. You taste delicious darling.

Good.

Allison smiled as she spotted Mrs. Frauhold move out of the corner of her eye. Manny, can you see what Mrs. Frauhold is up to?

She’s having a table brought over with a large towel on top of it. I think she knows what we have planned. They ‘smiled’ as Kara’s orgasm rocked through all of them again. She’s definitely looking to help us. That was definitely a ‘move over here’ glance.

Are you okay to pick up Kara, Manny?

I should be, yes. How do you want this Kara?

She glanced at the table. Lay me down, face up. I want to reward my muse and my pillar at the same time.

Emanuel gently laid Kara down as he received a knowing blink from Mrs. Frauhold. “Are you sure you’re okay with this Kara?”

“Yes! I need you to fuck me hard!” she screamed, smiling at him. Allison reached for his belt, undid it, as well as the button and zipper on his jeans, then pulled them down with his underwear. Kara turned her head to Allison. “And I’d like to eat you out at the same time.”

Allison simply grinned and positioned herself over Kara’s face. I might squirt in your mouth darling. Is that okay?

Yes. I want to taste you again. Can you pull up your skirt so that the unbelievers can actually see what I’m doing? She smiled as the crowd drew closer out of the corner of her eye, then gasped loudly as Emanuel thrust fully into her in one, swift motion. I feel so wonderfully full with you in me.

I know Kara. I can feel that too. He gasped as he felt a tongue on his clit. Wait, this again? He gasped again as the tongue moved down and began to lick at the opening. Kara, are you feeling that too?

A muffled scream escaped her lips as the three of them felt another orgasm crash through them. Yes, I am. I’m feeling what I’m doing to my muse. And I’m getting close to a really big one.

Emanuel grinned. Me too, and I’m sure Ally is as well. Their screams bounced about the cafeteria for a few moments as two massive orgasms rushed through them.

I felt it. I felt the build up and ejaculation from Allison. I felt my muse’s orgasm.

And it was intense. I’ve felt that kind of build up many times before, but feeling it alongside a wave like that... he paused I’m lucky me legs are holding out. Are you okay precious?

More than okay. I shared my orgasms with you. I didn’t think I’d be able to.

How about the crowd, my muse? Does it look like they believe us now?

Allison smiled, and sat down on a nearby seat. Totally. There’s no denying our claim now. At least she paused with this bunch.

Kara sat up as Mrs. Frauhold came stepped toward them with wet wash cloths. “I figured you three might appreciate a quick wash up before you get back to your lunch. That was quite a show.”

“How long were you watching us for Mrs. Frauhold?” Allison asked.

“I overheard the cries of ‘proof’, and came in just in time to see you three start. Just what was it you were trying to prove?”

“Do you pay any attention to the rumors that circulate around this place?” Emanuel asked as he finished washing.

“Somewhat. I was disappointed to hear that you two might be having relationship problems. This certainly doesn’t look like that’s true though.”

Allison smiled. “It’s not. Our relationship has changed, that much is true. Rather than having problems, it’s growing. Meet Kara, the third member of our triad.”

“Triad...” she paused for a few moments, thinking deeply. “Wait, do you mean a poly triad?”

Kara grinned. “Yes. Exactly.” She turned to Allison “I’m going to get food while I still have a chance.”

Manny, will you go with her? I don’t want the hyenas to pounce and keep our beloved from being able to eat.

Of course. I’ll bring something back for you as well.

Thanks.

“Ah, that explains the rumors. But that doesn’t explain the intensity of your orgasms. They were” she paused “unusual. Even for you.”

“I’m sure we explained our gift to you last week.” She nodded her head. “Well, this morning Kara got linked into it, and she brought with her a mode of sharing we didn’t have before.” Allison leaned in close and whispered “she can basically broadcast any pleasure she’s feeling to us. And I was able to do that just now as well.”

“So, you were all feeling each others’ orgasms at the same time? That’s incredible!” she whispered back.

“Manny can’t share his with us yet. But, I’m sure that’s not too far away. And when that does happen” she shuddered with pleasure “that’s going to be amazing.”

“That’s quite a gift you all have there.”

“It is. And I think this is only the beginning of what we can expect from it.”

“I’ll let you three get back to your lunch period.”

She headed toward the double doors. So, what has me confused loves, is that I have no idea what enabled me to actually share like that. That’s not something that’s innate to me like Kara, and I wasn’t trying to do it. Why didn’t mine activate when Kara’s did?

That was accidental? That’s incredible Allison.

Thanks darling. Do either of you have any ideas of what might have triggered that?

I think I have an idea precious. Remember how your mom said you were always something of an exhibitionist?

Yeah.

Well, I think that’s the trigger. You needed an exhibitionist experience with sufficient emotional energy to it to be able to share that. Once Kara completed the loop, and you had an opportunity that also fulfilled an emotional need, it happened.

I wanted to show how proud I was of us, and show, beyond a shadow of a doubt, just how much we love each other. She paused for a few moments. But, why didn’t you also gain the ability?

I’m sure it has something to do with my cautious and more private nature. I’m not an exhibitionist like you, nor am I as free spirited as Kara. I think my trigger is going to be something very different from either of yours.

Allison and Kara ‘giggled’. I hope it happens soon Manny. I want to feel what your orgasms feel like too. I want the sharing circle to be complete.

Me too.

It’ll happen when it happens. For now, let’s join the others and actually enjoy our lunch.

Emanuel and Kara found an empty set of seats near the group. “We left you three in a row big brother. So that you could cuddle a little if you wanted to.”

“Thank you Cosette. That does sound nice.”

Allison grinned as she sat down on Emanuel’s free side. “Well, that was something else.” She turned to Laura and Shelley. “Did Kara have a chance to tell you both the news before we shouted it to everyone?”

Laura smiled and nodded. “Yeah, although I wasn’t sure whether to believe her or not when she did. The two of you getting so serious together so quickly was a little hard to believe at first. Then Kara says you she’s now part of that too? Over the course of one day?” She paused and breathed in slowly. “I’m glad it’s true though. I would have hated for one of you to have your heart broken because one of you believed something that wasn’t true.”

Kara laughed nervously. “Believe me, we know how ridiculous it sounds at first. But, Manny and I have been building this relationship for years; it just took time to turn from friendship to something more. And as crazy as attaching to my muse might seem, there’s something that just drew me to her once I could see past my own biases.”

Emanuel grinned. “Yeah, there is definitely something about Allison that proved magnetic to me as well. Call it a thread of fate, a soulmate bond, or whatever; it’s just there.”

I might know what that is, my pillar; but I need to check something before I’m sure.

“What was going on between the three of you at the end there big sis? I’ve heard of orgasms being explosive, but that seemed to be beyond even that.”

“Remember the gift we told you about Cosette?” She nodded her head. “When Kara was pulled into that gift, she brought with her a gift of her own; the ability to share her pleasure with us. It was definitely a surprise at first. And when my darling started to make me feel amazing in front of such a large group; something just clicked, and I was able to share my experiences with them.”

“Wow! Can you do it too big brother?”

“Not yet. I’m not sure what will awaken my ability to do that. But I’m sure it’s going to happen.”

“What does this mean for the sharing rules we talked about last week?” Cosette asked.

“We may need to re-negotiate those a little Cosette” Allison replied gently. “But, all three of us still agree that we all have the freedom to have some fun with the people we trust. Just not as much fun as some might want.”

“That’s okay. I think I’d only want to make love with Tony anyway.”

Kara smiled. “I’m not interested in having sex with anyone besides my two loves. So, I think most of us are on similar pages here.”

Actually partner, Vanessa has expressed interest in going all the way with me. I wanted to discuss the idea with you two before I gave her any sort of real answer.

Kara’s jealousy flared up. Are you interested too?

Honestly? Yes. After the last few times with the both of you, I’m sure anything with her won’t be anywhere near the same.

That helps to hear. Would this be something you might want to do more than once?

I can’t really say. Yeah, she’s fun, and I’m sure that would be fun too. But, after the first time, I’m not sure it would be worth another go.

That sounds like a ‘we’ll cross that bridge if and when we come to it’ Manny.

Exactly.

How long do we have to talk this through? Kara asked.

As long as we need to come to an answer we’re all happy with.

Do you believe she’d be a good exception to our rule, my pillar?

I’m not sure. There’s nothing telling me that she isn’t.

Darling, I had a chance to have a nice conversation with her. My gut says she could be. I’d need to spend more time with her to know for sure.

Do you think she would be willing to spend some time with the three of us?

Emanuel ‘smiled’. Ask her yourself.

She’s in our lunch period?

She’s the other person in the Program at our table right now.

Kara glanced around the table. The quiet one with the really big breasts?

He ‘laughed’. Yes. They do tend to be the first thing about her that people notice.

“Are you three carrying on a ‘conversation’ between just the three of yourselves again?” Laura asked. They all nodded. “That’s slightly rude. Especially when there’s someone new here.”

Cosette glanced over. “I think you should stop now, random person. It’s very clear that your mauling of her breasts isn’t doing anything positive for her.”

The boy skulked off, and the girl breath a sigh of relief. “Thank you Cosette. That was starting to get really annoying.”

Emanuel turned toward her. “I’m sorry Vanessa, I forgot to introduce you to the third of our triad. Vanessa, this is Kara, our beloved. Kara, this is Vanessa.”

“It’s nice to meet you Kara.”

Kara smiled. “It’s nice to meet you too.” She paused in thought for a moment. “I apologize if this is a bit forward, but during second period there was a very loud, orgasmic scream towards the end. Was that...” she started to asked.

Vanessa blushed a deep crimson. “Yes, that was me. I was feeling very horny after a few not skilled enough RRs, and seriously needed to get off. Your boyfriend was nice enough to help.”

“He is very good, that is true. How did you know he could do what others couldn’t?”

“I had the opportunity to experience his skills last week. I knew if anyone could do it, it would be him.” She looked down for a second. “I can see why you two claimed his heart.”

My pillar, she wants more than just sex, doesn’t she?

Yeah. I told her there could be room to open the relationship up a little, but I don’t know her well enough to truly consider that an option yet. That’s why she’s at our table today; so that we can get to know her better.

As long as she takes us seriously; and I think this is a good sign of that, I’m okay with possibly exploring that Manny.

I’m not sure about that, my muse. But, as long as any decision of the sort is tabled until we get to know her better, than I think I can be okay with the possibility. “Don’t think little of yourself. You’re beautiful too.”

Vanessa smiled. “Thank you.” She paused for a moment, then turned to Emanuel. “Can you clarify something for me?”

“Sure. What is it?”

“Earlier, you said something to the effect of ‘you’d talked with Allison’ when she was nowhere nearby. And just now, at least one of you mentioned a gift, and something about sharing experiences with each other. Then Laura talked about a three-way, silent conversation between you guys. Is there something going on that I can’t see?”

“I don’t know if I had the opportunity to share this with you last week; the ‘gift’ we sometimes talk about is a telepathic link. It lets us ‘talk’ with each other, even if we can’t physically due to distance or other situations.”

Allison interrupted “At least, that’s how is started. We can also share feelings, tone, and as you noted, experiences with each other too.”

“Were you, by chance, talking about my requests from earlier?”

I think honesty is the best policy here Emanuel thought.

Agreed, my pillar.

Allison nodded her head. “Yes, we were. We decided we don’t know you well enough yet to give a definite answer to either request; but we’re definitely willing to get know you better so we can.” My gut says yes by the way; she’s worthy of being an exception to the rule.

As much as I was feeling really jealous toward her earlier, I can sort of see what you mean. She seems nice.

“Okay. That’s a fair response towards someone new.”

Cosette turned to them. “I think lunch is almost over big brother and big sisters.” The bell rang.

“What’s your next class Kara?” Allison asked.

“History. Another terribly boring class with a boring teacher. You two?”

“Art. We may actually get a chance to draw this time though.”

They made their way to the double doors, and began to turn in opposite directions. “Partner, before you go, I want to say something.”

Kara’s ears perked up. “Yes, my pillar?”

“I thought about what you said earlier to us, and what you both pointed out. And I’ve come to the only conclusion I possibly can. Let others call me crazy if they like; I love you Kara.”

She grinned broadly and leapt on him, pulling him into a huge hug. “Thank you, my love.” She pulled his head in for a great and passionate kiss, before bounding off.

Allison smiled and began to walk. “That was a fast turn-around.”

“It was what you said about already showing it. There’s no point in not saying the words when it was already clear that I do by my actions.”

“Good. She looked very happy.”

“I think ‘very happy’ is an understatement. If I wasn’t half expecting that glomp, I might have been knocked down.”

I think our show worked, by the way.

I’ll take ‘gods can have multiple partners, right?’ over ‘I wonder if we’re witnessing the end of the divine couple.’

My least favorite has to be ‘will the goddess fall to a mere mortal?’

Wait, did you hear that one?

Which one?

‘This is the birth of a new goddess.’

New goddess? I don’t know if Kara is ready to be a goddess.

Kara ‘laughed’ loudly. Me, a goddess? That’s madness. Surely that’s a joke.

No. Totally not a joke partner. You ‘went toe to toe’ with the god and goddess of sex, and not only ‘survived’, you proved yourself their equal. That makes you a goddess to the insane cult that has somehow built up around us.

Oh dear. I hope they don’t expect too much from me.

They’re going to expect EVERYTHING from you darling. That’s why Manny was initially hesitant to be so open about our relationship. But, even if we did nothing, they’d figure it out anyway.

Better to control the flow of information as much as you can, right?

Right.

“Can I talk with you two for a moment before class starts?”

“Sure Mr. Rose” Allison responded.

They followed her into the room. “Would you be willing to be models again?”

“Depends on the poses” Emanuel replied. “How about you precious?”

“Sure.”

Her face lit up. “Wonderful. I understand from Mrs. Frauhold that you put on quite the show with another girl. She said something about a ‘triad’ and you three skirting the lines of what is allowed within the Program.”

“Everything we did was completely consensual. It wouldn’t be fair to our girlfriend otherwise” Allison replied.

“Our girlfriend? So the rumors that you two are seeing another person is true then. Good to know. Mrs. Frauhold also mentioned that it was clear you went all the way. Can I assume you two have also done that?”

That’s a bit of a private thing to ask. Should we answer Manny?

Once we had sex, in public, with Kara, we gave up some of that privacy. Besides, I’m pretty sure I know why she’s asking. Were you sated earlier?

Somewhat. I definitely wanted to be in Kara’s place at one point though.

I think we should answer honestly then. “If you did, you’d be assuming correctly. I think I know what kind of pose you’d like us to do.”

“I’m sure you’re correct. But the reason is not to titillate the class. I’m sure most kids your age get most of their information about how sex works and looks from porn. And, unfortunately for them, most porn is awful for giving them a good understanding. Maybe five percent of it has any real value.”

“And you’re seeing the educational potential of poses that show real, honest sex. Are we right?” Allison asked.

“Exactly. Even when you were both participants, I would never have expected you to agree unless you really wanted to. My expectations remain the same. Are you willing to consider one or two, full contact, sex poses?”

What do you think precious?

I am feeling a little horny at the moment. And, I’ll admit, I do get a little something extra from doing stuff like this with people watching. I’m game.

I can’t think of many times where we could make love and have it be considered appropriate according to school rules. It is kind of tempting.

Why are you two debating this? Have fun with this.

Darling, are you sure you’re not just suggesting this because you want to share in it too?

Kara ‘blushed’ with embarrassment. I won’t lie, that is part of it. But really, opportunities like this won’t come up very often.

That’s true Emanuel replied. Not even the most liberal proposals for decency laws are willing to allow full sex in public. Let’s go for it.

“We’re willing, but only as long as the pose doesn’t require us to just sit still the whole time.”

“Really? And I’d be crazy to suggest that you two need to sit still. The class will have to do their best to work within the limitations. And that’s a skill they need to develop anyway.” She paused for a second. “Since you’re doing a huge favor for me, I’ll let you chose what position you want to take. If you need any inspiration, I have a book from the Program committee.”

Do you want to do the same position from earlier?

That was interesting because it was the three of us. Why don’t we go for the classic one? If we want to take a new one part way through, then we can figure it out then. “Can we switch positions part way in if we find ourselves inspired to?”

“Sure. I’d ask that, if you do that, you give the class a few moments to start a new sheet of paper.”

“That’s only fair” Allison replied.

“I’ll move the right couch into the center of the room. You two may want to strip now and wait behind those curtains” she paused “like all of the professional models I hire do. Make it clear to the class that you are to be considered proper models for today’s session.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.