Allison and Emanuel: Naked In School - Cover

Allison and Emanuel: Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Dinspiration

Saturday Evening

Romantic Sex Story: Saturday Evening - Allison and Emanuel's week in the Naked in School Program. A sweet story of growth through perseverance and the support loved ones. Any BDSM content is strictly consensual, and fairly tame. If you find any small grammatical/spelling errors: it is entirely possible I've already been alerted to them. If so, the change has been made to the master document, and will show up here as soon as I'm able to modify the individual documents.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Slow  

Saturday Evening


I think we just arrived. Did your mom make a reservation?

I’m pretty sure she needed to.

“Good.”

The car came to a stop. I’m glad we’re here. I came close to moaning at least three times. It’s like Dad was trying to hit all of the bumps and rough roads.

Came close? They were soft, but I don’t think you completely contained any of them. Not that it mattered though.

Yeah. Dad’s little tirade was useful for that at least.

“Go ahead inside kids. We’ll be in shortly.”

Allison waited for the others to step out and gasped as she stepped out of the car. Wasn’t expecting that one.

Why are we going in ahead of them?

She started towards the entrance. Mom still needs to have a few more words with Dad I imagine. The kind of things that shouldn’t be said in front of an audience probably.

Do you suppose any of others will be here yet?

I doubt it. Although she paused as she glanced around the restaurant I’ve been known to be wrong before.

Kara, right?

That was fast for a read of the room.

It can take a bit of time to read folks I don’t know. But I’ve been working with Kara for years now, and spending that amount of time with a person makes it really easy to pick up their energy pattern.

Allison approached the nearby hostess. “Hello. How big is your party?”

“Nine. We should have a reservation.”

“Last name?”

“Kirse.”

The hostess glance down at her notes for a few seconds. “Ah, yes. We have your table waiting. Right this way.”

Allison silently followed the woman. How sure are you that the pattern you picked up on is Kara?

Very. While two different people can possess very similar patterns, it doesn’t mean that people can have identical patterns. Each persons’ in unique; in part because of variation due to our ever changing emotional states, and in part due to a core that is uniquely and always them.

So, is it something you’re born with?

Sort of. There is a component that is determined by your genetics.

Can identical twins have identical patterns then?

Nope. They tend to be very, very similar; looking identical to folks whose ability to read is less finely tuned. But the other component that shapes your core pattern ensures that, even in the closest pair, there will always be some level of difference.

Allison waved to Kara as they got close to the table. What component is that?

One’s lived experiences. The deeply held beliefs, major events, firsts and even regrets.

What was my pattern like when you first met me?

Are you sure you want to know?

Yeah.

Okay. Your pattern was he paused strange. It looked fairly normal and peaceful on the surface, but when I delved a bit deeper, I could tell there was a great deal of chaos and pain. The transition between the two layers was very abrupt.

Can’t that be said about most people?

To some degree. But, even for folks with a lot of masks, the masks themselves derive in some way from the hidden inner self. Yours didn’t do that.

Oh. That does mesh with the dissociation though. How did it change?

The colors and borders between the two began to soften and blur. You still have traces of that strong social mask present; but there is a much greater sense of cohesion between the two.

How so?

Before, it was clear that there wasn’t much of the core self in the social mask layer. But, as the week progressed he paused again especially after your major breakthrough, it began to shift to represent the core self more and more. Don’t misunderstand; there are still some pieces that are very clearly absent from the mask. But, they’re the sort of things that people tend to hide simply because they’re not socially appropriate.

“Are you guys going to answer me, or are you lost in each other again?”

Did Kara ask us something?

I didn’t hear anything.

“Sorry Kara. We were having a very interesting conversation.”

She shook her head. “I could see that Emanuel. But can you really call it a conversation when it’s not spoken or written in some way?”

I think Laura just arrived, and your parents seem to be just behind her.

That talk took longer than I expected.

“You know very well that those exchanges meet all the criteria for a proper conversation. We just don’t need to vocalize or record it in anyway.”

“Whatever.”

Do I detect a little jealousy in her tone?

I believe you’re right precious.

“What did you ask us anyway?”

Kara stared straight at her. “Are you okay? You’re walking a little funny.”

Are mom and dad in earshot?

Thankfully, no. Although, I highly doubt your mom hasn’t noticed it either.

Why didn’t you say something to me?

Because doing so would have drawn even more attention to it. Besides, I’m sure most people will attribute it to our activities last night.

They’d only be partially wrong. “Yeah. We finally went all the way last night.”

A huge, partially devious grin crossed Kara’s face. “It sounds like there’s more to it than that.”

Allison moved closer to Kara. “If you must know” she began to whisper “I got two of my presents earlier this morning. Let’s just say they’re very ... energizing.”

“I thought shields like that usually came in pairs?” Kara whispered back.

“They do. They’re only one of the presents.”

“Then where is the second? I assume you have it on you.”

Allison smiled, spread her labia open and glanced down. “If you look carefully, you’ll see a little hint of it.”

“Wait a minute ... do you mean to tell me that you wore something in there specifically for this party?”

Allison smiled again. “I’d tell you more about them, but Mom and Dad are getting kind of close. I’ll leave it at this:” she paused again “every time I move, they move. And that movement is driving me all sorts of crazy right now.”

Her parents and Laura sat down. “No kidding. You’ll have to tell me later exactly what ‘they’ are. Anyway” she paused, her voice raising to normal again “can we order soon? I’m starting to get pretty hungry.”

“Does everyone know what they want, or should we get an appetizer or two while we look?” she heard her mom ask.

“Appetizer!” came the almost unanimous response from the group.

“Okay. We’ll get two samplers then.”

Allison nodded with everyone as their waitress approached. I should have figured they’d have their waitresses be topless.

From what I understand precious, they’re encouraged to do so, but not required. I believe topless servers make almost twenty percent more money per hour than those who chose not to.

If a place is going to use naked and half naked employees, I suppose that’s the best way to go about it.

“Can I start you folks with an appetizer and drinks while you look at the menu?”

“Two of the samplers. Anyone want a drink?”

Again, an almost unanimous “cola” from the group.

“Two pitchers of cola and waters for everyone.”

The waitress quickly jotted down the order and stepped away as Tony began to ask “What’s the limit?”

Her mom smiled. “With the discount we can expect, fairly high. But try not to go too crazy.”

We’ll get what, maybe 60% Manny?

I think 70%. Tony and I are worth maybe 5% each, and the rest of you are a good 10% each.

Actually, I believe you both still count for the full 10%. So, probably 80% in the end.

“What are the rings you have on your nipples Allison? They’re very pretty.”

“I think they’re called nipple shields Laura. Manny gave them to me.”

“I wanted to take advantage of the trial run, but my folks would throw a fit if I came home with anything from a shop like that. I’m not sure I’ll be able to introduce Shelley to them either.”

Allison smiled gently. “I think you might be surprised by them. I didn’t expect Mom to be as accepting of a lot of what I’ve thrown at her, but she’s taken it all in stride so far.”

“Maybe you’re right. I won’t know until I try.”

“How are you and Shelley doing?”

“Pretty good. It’s a little too early to say whether or not it will become something serious though.”

Did we jump in kind of quickly Manny?

Some might say so. But isn’t it up to us to determine what the right timing is for us?

Yes. Yes it is.

A few moments later, the waitress approached with four pitchers and nine glasses on her tray. “Are you folks ready?” Allison glanced around as the others all nodded. “Ma’am?”

Always start with the adults, huh?

“I’ll take the Cobb salad, and my husband will have the ribs.”

“Half or full?”

“Half.”

What are you getting Manny?

Probably the BBQ Chicken super melt. I don’t really want to think too hard about something like this. You?

The same. I haven’t had it in a while.

Sounds like most people are getting that or the chicken fingers.

Both have been Friendly’s classics for a while. Makes sense.

“And you Ms?”

Can I order for you?

Sure.

“We’ll both have the BBQ Chicken super melt.”

“So, that’s four super melts, two chicken finger platters, one cheeseburger, one half rack of ribs, and one Cobb salad. Is that correct?”

The group nodded in agreement.

“Your samplers will be right out.”

“So” Kara started softly “last night, huh?”

Allison blushed. “Yeah.”

“How many times? Was it what you were hoping for?”

Allison sighed. “If you must know; three times, eleven orgasms. One of which was in the shower.” Kara’s jaw dropped slightly. “You asked.”

“Yeah, I did. Did the first time hurt?”

“It was slightly uncomfortable for a few moments, but that’s about it. After that, it started to be incredible.”

“I imagine you were very” she paused “vocal during it”.

“My sister can attest to that. She wore out a twenty-four pack of batteries.”

Kara looked down hesitantly for a second. “Are you sure you’re okay with Emanuel being my first as well? I’ve heard enough horror stories of people’s first time, and I really don’t want that to happen to me. If he’s even a fraction as good as you’re saying he is, I just might be able to be one of the lucky ones.”

“Honestly, I can’t say I’m completely comfortable with it. My jealousy flares whenever I think about it. But,” she paused “I trust him, and I know that if I do have any issues to bring up, I can talk to him about it. Are you sure you’re comfortable with going there with Manny?”

“At this moment, not fully. I worry that doing that will change our friendship forever, and possibly not in a good way.”

“That’s the risk we take when we deepen our intimacy with someone else.” Allison paused. “Maybe this will help a little; as guys go, Manny is one of the most mature I’ve ever met. The likelihood of something going terribly wrong is pretty low.”

She glanced down again as the samplers arrived. “It’s not his maturity I’m worried about. It’s mine.”

Emanuel rested a hand on Kara’s shoulder. “You wouldn’t still be my Kempo partner after all these years if I had any doubt about your maturity. Not at the level we just advanced to. The fact that you’re thinking about your own maturity level shows me that it means more to you than it does to many of our classmates. And that means a lot.”

A deep blush swept across Kara’s face. “I might not believe that from most people. But from you...” she paused “that means more than you know.”

Are you sure precious?

As much as I can be.

“By the way, did Emanuel tell you exactly when his birthday is?”

“Yes.”

The others turned to look at them. “When?” Cosette asked.

Please don’t tell anyone else. I know I can trust you with the information, but I don’t want to answer difficult questions from anyone else today.

“It’s not my place to say.”

Kara smirked.

“Are those comfortable Allison? The shields, I think you called them.”

She turned to Laura. “Pretty comfortable, yeah. They’re squeezing a little, but that’s half the fun.”

“Umm ... sis, I don’t think that’s something you needed to share in front of everyone.”

Allison glanced at her father, and smirked at the slight shock on his face. Her mom turned to him. “Like you didn’t already know about those dear. Need I remind you of you know what?”

He shook his head as their server walked by, a smirk on her face. “Is everything good folks?” Allison nodded her head with the others. “Nice jewelry by the way.”

Allison blushed and smiled. “Thanks.”

Are you having a good time so far precious?

Yeah. Laura and Cosette seem to be having a very lively conversation.

I think Cosette mentioned something about the other part of their gift, and Laura is really curious about it now.

Do you think she’s aware that I’m using it right now?

Probably not. I’m pretty sure your parents don’t know either.

Allison laughed. Dad, yeah. But mom knows. I’m sure of that. She’s a lot sharper than Sarah or I have ever given her credit for.

Is that why she’s got that little smirk on her face then...

Totally. I wonder how many other things I thought I’ve managed to hide from her that she totally knew about.

“Why don’t you ask her about it Laura?”

Wait, did I just hear your mom correctly?

Yes, you did. To be honest, I’m surprised I’ve kept it as quiet as I have.

“Cosette mentioned that she got you something ‘really fun’, but won’t say anything else about it. Is this thing really as fun as she’s claiming it is?”

Allison smirked. “Totally. I can show you a part of it if you’d like.”

Are you sure about this precious?

Not here of course. I’ll do it somewhere more private.

Like where?

The ladies room should work.

“Really? You can?”

“Yeah. Not here though; let’s go somewhere a little more quiet.”

Allison stood up, gasped again, and made her way slowly to the bathroom.

“So, just what ‘fun thing’ did she get you?”

Allison spotted a small bench near a large mirror. “Let me just sit down, and I’ll show you what little I can of it. I’d rather not move it from where it is now.” She sat down, parted her lower lips, and pointed to the little ring resting on her clit. “See this?”

“Yeah. What is that part of?”

“They’re called ben-wa balls, and they’re something else. They’re a pair of small-ish balls in a little harness that are currently sitting inside of me. I understand they’re usually used as a tool to strengthen the pelvic muscles, but in this case they’re simply sitting there.”

“How is that fun?”

“Well, when I move; say, standing up, walking or sitting back down, they move a little. And when they do, the effect is like that of a small dildo being used on me.”

“And what about that ring? Why is is so important that it stays where it is?”

“Because when they move, so does it. And you can imagine what effect that has I’m sure.”

“How strong is the sensation?”

“Strong enough that it gave me a small orgasm on the way here, and has had me feeling horny and turned on for a few hours now.”

“Isn’t that a bit of tease?”

“That’s the point. I’m going to rock Emanuel’s world when we get home later.”

Laura smirked. “And I’m sure he’s going to do the same to you.”

“More than that. It’ll be like an earthquake.” She glanced up at a small clock on the wall. “I think it’ll be time for dessert soon. Let’s go back to the others.”

She stood up, smiled, and left the bathroom. “Cosette wasn’t exaggerating then. I’m tempted to get some. What did you say they were called again?”

“Ben-wa balls.”

Allison stopped suddenly. Wait, isn’t that our server? Did she overhear me just now?

“Did you just mention ben-wa balls? I’ve been tempted to wear mine out, but work isn’t really the place for that. Are you using them now?”

She blushed. “Yeah. I’ve had them in for a few hours now.”

“It’s maddening isn’t it? Just how much they turn you on?”

“I suppose you could put it that way. But in a good way.”

“You’re very brave to be out in public with those on and in. I’ve often thought about wearing my shields out from time to time, but could never wrestle up the courage.”

“As long as the shields fit right, they should stay on pretty well.”

She glanced at the watch on her arm. “Mine are designed to work with my nipple piercings. I’m not afraid of them falling off. I don’t want people to think I’m some sort of freak.”

“I don’t think you’ll find many people who would think that now. They’d just think they’re sexy.”

A huge smile appeared on the server’s face. “You’re right. I think I’ll put them on before I return to my shift. I’m glad I had the courage to bring them with me today. Thank you.”

Allison smiled. “I’m glad I can help others even a little bit.”

She quickly returned to the table and let out a quiet moan as she sat back down. “Before we look at ice cream, I believe you have some gifts to open.”

Allison smiled and accepted the medium sized box from her mom. “Okay.” She tore at the paper, and opened the card on the box. “This one is from Mom and Dad.” She put the card down and tore at the paper, revealing a department store box. Figures it would be clothing.

From the smirk your mom is attempting to hide, I suspect it won’t be quite as boring as you think it will be.

You’re probably right. Allison lifted the top of the box off, and pulled out a fancy red top. It’s very pretty, but this is exactly what I was expecting.

Look again precious. Something fell out of the top when you lifted it out.

Allison glanced down in the box, and noticed another envelope. She carefully opened it and glanced inside. Let’s see: a $250 Visa gift card, hotel reservations for a weekend in October, and confirmation for tickets to something called CGE.

Also for that same weekend?

Yes, and at the same hotel.

“From the confused look on your faces, I’m guessing neither of you are familiar with CGE. Put as simply as possible, it’s a convention of sorts. Unlike comic or anime conventions” she paused as Allison started to open her mouth “yes, I know about those. Things like that have been going on for longer than you might think. Unlike those, this convention is specifically designed to give couples of all ages and lengths the tools necessary for long term sustainanibility.”

“Mrs. Kirse, that sounds kind of ... boring.”

“Not as boring as you might think. If your choice in jewelry and other wearables today is any indication of what you two might be exploring, then I think you’ll find some of the sessions there very helpful and enlightening.”

“But, how would you know about...” Allison began, then stopped quickly. “Never mind; I think I know how.” And frankly, I wish I didn’t.

Personal experience, right?

Right. Best not to dwell on that. “What’s next then?” Her mom handed her another, smaller box. “This one’s from Kara.” She doesn’t know me very well, so I’m not sure what to expect this time.

Those are the best kinds of gifts. Don’t worry; Kara won’t have chosen anything inappropriate.

Allison tore at the paper and opened the gift box. A book about Kempo?

She felt Emanuel smile. That’s one of the better books on theory and history behind the art.

“I had a lot of difficulty getting into the right frame of mind when I first started studying Kempo. Sensei recommended that book in particular to help me understand what I needed to know to have a good base to start from. I’m not sure if you’ll need it, but I figured it didn’t hurt to have it if you do.”

That was really thoughtful of her. “Thank you Kara.” Kara’s smile turned into a considering smirk. Uh-oh. I think she has something planned Manny.

I just hope it’s not what I think it’ll be.

“Uhm ... Allison? Do you mind if I do something a little unusual?”

Something that could be considered rude ... if I’m not mistaken. “No, go ahead.”

Kara produced another box, and handed it to Emanuel. “I know this is a day early, and not how you would have wanted it revealed, but I’m concerned that if I don’t, you never will.” She paused for a moment, shot him a quick look, then finished; “Happy birthday Emanuel.”

He grimaced slightly, then sighed deeply. “You’re right. If I had my way, I probably never would have revealed that.” And I’d find healing that particular wound to be very difficult as long as I did. That’s not fair to either of us. He carefully tore away the paper and slowly opened the box. A photo album?

It looks like there’s a note on top of it.

‘Emanuel, I know your mother’s death still haunts you, and that that it’s often much easier to get stuck remembering the bad than the good. I also remember you saying that you weren’t able to save most of the photos of her before your father destroyed them. The good news is that he never could destroy them; my folks told me a few days ago that they found whole albums simply thrown out one day, and were able to rescue them before they were gone for good.

I spent the better part of yesterday after school going through those albums with my folks, and putting together this memory album. Some of the photos come from my folks collection as well. I tried to make sure every possible positive event or day is represented in it. I’ll fully understand if you want to wait until you’re alone with Allison later to actually look at it.’

I’m not sure what I should be feeling right now. Part of me is unhappy that she didn’t tell me about the photos as soon as she found out about them. Part of me is annoyed that she went through them herself, rather than letting me. But, he paused the greatest part of me is great-full that I didn’t need to. I’m not sure that I could focus on the good in that particular set of albums.

She meant well by it.

You’re right. I shouldn’t be too mad at her. “Why didn’t you tell me sooner about this?”

“Mom convinced me not to. We still have the rest of it if you want to reclaim it.”

The others turned to Emanuel. “What are you two talking about?”

“Something I simply can’t share at the moment Tony. When I can, I will.” He took the final present from the pile. “For now, let’s get back to Allison opening her presents.”

Are you sure Manny?

Yeah. This is something I want to explore in private, with only you and Kara. There’s simply too much to process to share it with the others for the time being.

Okay. Allison quickly pulled the tissue paper out of the bag, then a large box. “Photo scrap booking kit?”

“Yeah” she Laura began “I figured that you guys will make memories you’ll want to look over again, and this kit is a good place to start that. Mom said this was a particularly good kit.”

Let’s see. It has the book, pages, various shape punches, special scissors; even a paper cutter.

Why would you need special scissors?

It looks like they have different patterns on their blades. They probably let you cut different edges into your photos and the like. Allison slipped the kit back into its bag and picked up the ice cream menu. “Unless Tony and Cosette have another surprise, I think it’s time for ice cream.”

They shook their heads. It’s been awhile since I’ve been to a Friendly’s Ally. What do you usually get?

I’m usually a forbidden chocolate and butter pecan kind of girl. With caramel and fudge of course. Has it really been long enough that you’ve forgotten what you used to get?

Yes. Although I’ve always been partial to chocolate as an overall flavor.

Then get the brownie lovers sundae. Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate ... actually, that sounds really good.

You can steal some of mine if you want.

Allison smiled at Emanuel, and glanced up as their server came back to the table. She really did put her shields on.

Did you have a part in that?

I was talking with Laura about them, and she overheard some of the conversation. She mentioned that she had them on her, but was afraid people would think that she was a freak if she wore them while working.

And you convinced her that wouldn’t be the case.

Exactly. And I was right; they do look really good on her. Allison glanced back up as she smiled at her.

“Are you folks ready for dessert?” Allison nodded her head along with the others as the server started to take the order. “And for you both?”

“My sundae will be with Forbidden chocolate, butter pecan, fudge and caramel. Emanuel will have the brownie lovers sundae.” It’s a good thing she wasn’t around to hear Kara’s little speech.

I’m not so sure about that precious. I think your mom already whispered it to her.

Then I guess both of us are going to be sung to today... He thought, somewhat dejectedly.

Just try to think of what I said earlier. Try to focus on the joyous nature that is usually true of birthdays.

You’re right. I’ll try.

By the way, Cosette’s gift is really driving me crazy.

Emanuel grinned. How crazy?

Take our first night, and multiply it by at least ten. And I’m going to make sure it’ll be just as good for you.

I’m looking forward to it.

Her father groaned softly, then grimaced lightly as her mom shot a glance his way. Dad was going to say something stupid again.

“So, I couldn’t help but notice that our server was wearing jewelry just now that she wasn’t before” she Kara started. “Did you have a part in this?”

Allison smiled. “You could say that. I merely assured her that her idea of how other people would perceive her was not how people likely would.”

It looks like she’s going to see that first hand in a moment.

How so?

One of her other tables just left a much bigger tip than I would usually expect them to.

Allison raised her eyebrows. Oh?

I’m not exactly sure how much, but it looks to be at least ten dollars from a table of two young adults.

That’s a considerable tip.

Indeed.

Allison turned around and glanced as their server picked up a small stack of bills and gasped. I think they left more than that. She watched as another server motioned her over.

I think it’ll be time soon Manny.

Allison glanced back at the kitchen entrance as another server stepped out with a large tray of sundaes, and started towards their table. At the same time, several servers began to approach the table.

Your mom definitely said something. There are two pieces of cake on that tray.

The sundaes were quickly given to each person, and a piece of cake with a candle was put in front of her and Emanuel. If it helps, think of everything good that has happened this year alone.

This is a good birthday to start anew, that’s true.

Allison smiled as all five servers began to sing. That’s a good starting place. A few moments later, she smiled as both she and Emanuel blew out their candles at the same time.

Her mom turned to the group. “Besides Emanuel, how many of you are actually in the Program? You all seem pretty comfortable with being naked.”

Laura’s hand went up. “I am.”

“How has the week been for you? I’ve heard from and watched my daughter enough to have a pretty good sense of what she might say.”

“Pretty good. I’m only in it because of those two, but at least I had the opportunity to get in voluntarily. If I had been forced to, I highly doubt the first days would have gone nearly as smoothly as they have.”

“It sounds like the Program has done a fair amount of good for you then.”

Laura laughed. “You could say that. Without it, I doubt I would have had the opportunity to really test a theory I needed to. And without that, I wouldn’t have the information or courage I needed to find my girlfriend.”

“And the rest of you? I was surprised when Allison told me how many of you were willing to be naked.”

Tony put down his spoon. “Emanuel and I have been teammates for a few years now. He proved to be a good friend, and I wanted to support him because of that.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.