Allison and Emanuel: Naked In School - Cover

Allison and Emanuel: Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Dinspiration

Friday Evening

Romantic Sex Story: Friday Evening - Allison and Emanuel's week in the Naked in School Program. A sweet story of growth through perseverance and the support loved ones. Any BDSM content is strictly consensual, and fairly tame. If you find any small grammatical/spelling errors: it is entirely possible I've already been alerted to them. If so, the change has been made to the master document, and will show up here as soon as I'm able to modify the individual documents.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Slow  

Friday Evening


The gates disappeared behind them a few moments later. “Are you ready for class today?”

“Yeah. Can I ask another serious question?”

“Of course.”

“How are you feeling about the conversation with my parents later?”

“Well...”

I can feel your nervousness. You don’t need to try to hide it.

Wouldn’t you be if our positions were reversed?

She smiled. Totally. It’s only natural. Honestly though, you have nothing to worry about.

“I know that, but that doesn’t lessen the nerves.”

“Were you able to get everything you packed and out of your house?”

“Thankfully, yes. Tony was able to come by with his car, and it all fit in his trunk. I’m not sure there will be anything left intact should I go back there anyway.”

Is that part of why you’re as nervous as you are?

Yeah. If that part of the conversation doesn’t go well, then I may be in real trouble.

Could you call the police if you needed to?

Until I’m eighteen, that would only be a temporary fix unfortunately. And that’s assuming they can do anything as is. I’m not sure he’s done anything illegal.

Talk to my dad about the specifics. That may not be his area of law, but I’m sure he has at least some basic knowledge of it. And I find it hard to believe he hasn’t done something that he can be prosecuted for.

It doesn’t hurt to try I suppose.

Besides, even if you need to spend a few days at your Aunt’s place, that shouldn’t be more than a minor inconvenience.

Try more like a few months. Finding a place to live, and all of the other stuff that comes with it may take a bit of time.

She glanced at the nearby stores. Aren’t we really close now?

Next block actually. Do you remember the words to the Oath?

I do.

Good. Since a number of us had our rank tests so recently, today will probably have Sensei teaching us a new kata, and one of the other senior students leading everyone else.

Emanuel pulled up to the bike rack, got off and quickly put on the chain. Ready precious?

As soon as I secure my bike.

I’ll untie our bags while you do that.

A moment later, Emanuel held the door open for Allison. Remember, bow as you go through the curtain, and wait until Sensei recognizes you to head in further.

Emanuel took of his shoes, then put their stuff into the cubbies, then stepped to the curtained doorway. He took a deep breath as Allison came next to him.

And, we enter.

“Kenshi Emanuel and Allison, you are welcome here. Enter please, and take your places.”

Does it matter where we stand?

Next to each other will be fine for now. If Sensei needs us somewhere specific, he’ll let us know.

“Kenshi Emanuel, today you and Kenshi Kara will begin learning the next kata. Please stand on the right side of the room. Kenshi Allison, your teacher will lead your group on the left side.

Kara entered, and was directed to stand next to him. While we wait on the others, it’s a good idea to spend some time centering yourself if you haven’t already.

She grinned. Of course.

Emanuel took another deep breath, put up the wall, and began his breathing and stretching exercises. When he looked up again, he noticed that the others had arrived.

“Kenshi, we will start with the Oath.”

Emanuel repeated the Oath, then waited for a moment as Sensei briefly spoke to a student he didn’t recognize. She must be a former student. He approached with another person he didn’t recognize.

“Kenshi Emanuel, carefully watch what I do. Kenshi Kara, do the same for Melissa.”

Emanuel watched as the two worked quickly through a very complex kata. “Please attempt to repeat what we just did” Melissa requested.

“Now, stop.” He looked back at the clock again briefly and shook his head a little. It’s already that late?

“Nicely done for your first attempts. Next class we will carefully lead you through the first part of the kata. Kenshi Emanuel, you may join Kenshi Allison who is waiting for you near the door.”

Emanuel nodded, bowed to both Sensei and then Kara, then made his way to Allison, lifting the wall as he did. Have you been waiting for long?

Only a few minutes. That seemed awfully complicated.

“True, but it’ll be beautiful once we master it. Although, that may be a long ways off; there were a few techniques in there that I’ve never seen before. It seemed that Kara hadn’t either.”

“Were you expecting something simpler?”

Emanuel pointed toward the showers on either side of the entry room. “Not really. I don’t expect to be ready to test for the next belt for at least five or six months. We should probably shower before we head to your house.”

Okay. I’d prefer if we could shower together, but I understand that’s not appropriate here.

Emanuel smiled, grabbed his change of clothes and headed for the men’s showers. I’m sure we’ll have an opportunity for that at some point this weekend.

Allison giggled excitedly. True. I’m looking forward to it.

He smiled back. Me too.

A few moments later he stepped out, dried off and quickly got dressed. “Ready to go precious?”

She smiled. “Yes. Do you need to spend some of the ride home thinking alone?”

“Probably. I want to make sure I’m as ready as possible.”

He grabbed their bags again, then headed for the bikes, quickly re-securing the bags to them. “Let’s go.”

Allison

Allison felt Emanuel bring the wall up again. I hope my feeling of how tonight is going to go is right. I know Emanuel is trying to show a strong front, but I can feel just how shaky the ground he’s standing on is. Hopefully mom and dad are able to sense that too, and they can provide at least a little bit of stability.

Her thoughts began to flash back to various points earlier in the week. Maybe I can supply more stability than I first thought. She looked up, and caught the street name. We’re almost there. I hope this has been enough time for him to prepare. He’s helped me so much this week. I just want to return even a fraction of that help.

She looked up again. “We’re here Manny. Did you have enough time?”

Allison felt the wall drop again. “I think so. I’m about as prepared as I think I can be.”

She smiled. “Then let’s get inside. We may need to wait a little bit for Dad to get home though.”

He just smiled and locked up the bikes. “A few more minutes won’t make that much of a difference.”

Allison looked up and noticed her mom standing in the now open doorway. “Your dad will be a little late tonight; he said no more than half an hour probably.”

Allison led Emanuel through the open door. “Will that delay dinner?”

“Not at all. Dinner should be finished right on time. Allison, can you help your sister set the table while I have a quick, private word with Emanuel?”

Allison nodded her head and went into the dining room. Help, huh? The only thing she’s put on the table are the place mats. “Aren’t you supposed to be setting the table?”

“Mom didn’t say it needed to be done quickly.” Sarah snarked back. “Besides, I figured you’d be home soon, and mom would enlist you to assist me.”

“Assist would assume that you’re doing some of the work. Doing whatever you do on your phone is definitely not the same as working” Allison replied as she turned back to the kitchen. Plates, knives, forks. Maybe spoons; mom didn’t specify that we’d need them tonight though. Maybe not then. Allison made her way back into the dining room. “Grab the napkins and glasses. You’re not getting away with your usual ‘effort’ today.”

“What did you do with my sister?” She slowly went to the kitchen. “Wait, maybe HE has done something to you...”

“Like what? Crazy magical mind control powers or something?”

“Yeah, something like that. Don’t worry, I’ll break it for you.”

Allison glared at her younger sister. “I am not going back to the doormat I was becoming before. And if that means you won’t get away with half of the crap you’re used to, then so be it.”

Her sister glared back. “I’m going to tell mom.”

“Not while she’s talking to Manny.”

“You’re going to tell me what young lady?”

“Uhm ... Allison was refusing to do her part of setting the table.”

“You mean she was refusing to do your part of the job? Don’t think I haven’t noticed your growing laziness as of recently. I’m not blind.”

“But, but...”

“No buts young lady. You know better, and I’ve been entirely too soft on this behavior. Not anymore.”

“Oh yeah? And what will you do about it?”

Oh dear Manny, did she just say what I think I heard her say?

Yes. This isn’t going to end well for your sister.

Her mom smiled a slightly wicked smile. “Do you really want to try me?”

“Yeah!”

The smile grew bigger. “Since you insist. I’m sure you were looking forward to your sister’s birthday party tomorrow. Well, I don’t think you’ve earned the right to come;” she paused “that is, unless your sister says she really wants you to be there. Then I’ll make an exception for her sake.”

Sarah turned to her. “I helped you get ready for your first date, doesn’t that count for anything?”

“Hmmm ... I’m not sure. That’s worth a few points maybe, but I’m not sure that’s enough to make up for stuff like this.”

“Pretty please? I promise I’ll do better in the future.”

“Well, since you asked nicely, okay” a smile of relief crossed Sarah’s face. “But, with one little condition.”

“Anything.”

“You’ll need to join us in being naked. It’s only fair since mom agreed to Friendly’s.”

“But, but...” she began, a conflicted look on her face.

Was that necessary precious?

Maybe not, but it’s a fair request, isn’t it? Friendly’s is only really an option because of the nudity clause. If she hadn’t pissed mom off, I wouldn’t have made the request. But, since it’s up to me...

And it sounds like this has been going on for at least a decent amount of time.

Exactly. If this is what it takes to teach her the necessary lesson, then this is what needs to happen.

“If you really don’t want to be naked, you can always choose to stay home.”

“But, that’s not a fair request. Mom, isn’t there anything you can do?”

The smile returned. “Actually, I agree with your sister. All of her friends agreed to be naked for it already, so it’s not like you’d be the only one. Besides, you heard me the first time; it’s her you need to convince, not me.”

Do you think she’ll agree?

Based on body language alone, probably not.

Allison smiled largely. If I really wanted to be evil, I could offer a compromise.

Oh?

She can come, but unless she agrees to be naked with the rest of us, she can’t get any dessert.

That’s just cruel.

“Can’t we come to a compromise sis?”

She asked. “Perhaps, but I’m not sure you’ll like it any better. You can come, but having dessert with the rest of us will only happen if your naked with the rest of us.”

“That’s not a compromise!”

The door quietly closed. “I think that’s pretty fair actually. We only agreed to dessert after dinner because of the discount.”

“Not you too dad! Don’t I have any allies in this house?”

“I warned you several times not to burn bridges with your sister. This is the natural consequence of not taking my warnings seriously.”

She turned to Allison. “Do I need to answer now?”

“You have until we’re ready to leave tomorrow. Think carefully sis.”

Her mom ducked back into the kitchen. I wonder what she’s prepared for dinner anyway. A few moments later she emerged again. Pot roast. That likely means mashed potatoes and broccoli for the sides. Maybe those dinner rolls with it?

Is this a normal dinner?

The rolls are sometimes kind of rare, but the rest, yeah. Why?

Allison sat down and motioned for Emanuel to do the same. Let’s just say I have memories of stuff like this before mom passed, but since then, its been exceptionally rare. Three or four years at least.

That long?

Yeah. Dad’s been self-medicating with alcohol for a while now.

Her mom placed the final dish and sat down. “Dig in.”

This is delicious.

Yeah. Mom is a really good cook.

“So, kids, how was your week? I understand the Program has created a lot of decisive opinions.”

“That’s one way of putting it. I’d say it’s been a mixed bag really. Enough bad that it could have turned out much worse if not for Emanuel.”

Her dad’s eyes perked up. “Enough bad? Anything that we really should know about?”

“Besides what Benerdon tried? Not really. I suppose you could call it typical high school drama turned up a few notches because of the Program.”

“Do you have a similar assessment Emanuel?”

“Somewhat. I was less of a target, and definitely went in very pro-Program, so I guess I’m having an easier time seeing the good part of it.”

“I’m sensing a ‘but’ there somewhere” her mom chimed in.

Emanuel tensed up. “I’d intended to bring it up after dinner, but if I need to now, then...”

“If it’s important enough that it needs to wait, then we can wait. Especially if you think it’s not appropriate dinner conversation” her dad finished.

“It’s not that it’s not appropriate really, rather” he paused “I’d prefer to not risk ruining dinner for anyone.”

Her mom began to open her mouth, then quickly closed it. I think she was considering pushing the issue.

But wisely decided not to. How did she pick up on it though?

Mom’s always been good at reading between the lines and interpreting our emotional states. There’s a reason Sarah hasn’t missed enough school to threaten her ability to graduate on time.

Did you ever try to fake being sick?

A little when I was younger. But, I learned very quickly that those tricks simply don’t work on mom.

Allison glanced up at the clock, then back at the roast. I wonder if mom has something planned for dessert tonight.

Are her desserts as good as the meal has been so far?

Yeah. Not quite up to Mrs. Lesummer’s, but mom does make it into the top three every once in a while.

Allison quietly turned back to her food for what felt like a moment, then back to the clock. I think I’m pretty satisfied now. How about you Manny?

Totally.

“I think we’re mostly done. You two can get settled in then living room, and we’ll be there as soon as everything is cleaned up.”

Allison watched her sister get up and start towards the door. “Not you young lady. You’re helping your father and me.”

Would you like to talk about anything in particular while we’re waiting?

I think it might be better if we just cuddle for a bit.

Allison smiled and pointed to the couch. I’d like to hold you this time.

I think that’s exactly what I need at the moment.

Allison sat down, and smiled contentedly as Emanuel practically melted into her. This is nice. Makes me just want to close my eyes for a moment.

“Don’t they remind you of us when we were younger honey?”

Huh? Are dad and mom done already?

“They do. Wake up kids.”

“Have we been asleep long mom?”

“For maybe fifteen minutes or so. Now, I imagine you’ll want some privacy for this, so I’ve made it clear that your sister isn’t to leave her room until we’re done. Do you need to start with your ‘but’ first?”

“I think it can wait a little bit longer.”

“Good. I’ll turn this over to your father then.”

“Right. If I’m remembering correctly, your mother mentioned that you remembered the incident with your uncle, and she filled you in on everything she remembered. How much of the details do you want to hear?”

“I don’t know if it’s important for me to know what exactly he had me do, and I’m not sure it’s wise to know either honestly.”

“Truth be told, I’m hazy on the details of exactly what happened between you and him, or even how long it had been going on for. What I do remember clearly is this: it seemed like however far he had gone, he’d been there for a while; and he tried to weasel his way back near you for at least a few months after.”

“I think anything you remember from after mom fainted would be more helpful.”

“There aren’t many details to share to be honest. When I got your mom safely onto the couch, I tried to ask you what he’d done to you. Your answers didn’t make a lot of sense at the time, although I suppose that was to be expected.”

“Why?”

“Martin had used ambiguous language with you, and since that was the only language you had to describe things, it really wasn’t clear what he’d actually made you do. And by the time your mom started to come to, it seemed you’d realized that something wrong had happened.”

“I recently remembered him telling me not to tell anyone about what we’d done; something about ‘no one will understand what we have’.”

“I imagine the way we reacted seemed to re-enforce that idea.”

“For a moment or two, yeah. But I remember a lot of ‘are you okay’s and hearing the word ‘sicko’ be thrown around, and I guess that clued me into the idea that what he’d wanted was wrong. And by extension, that made me wrong too for going along with it.”

“Did you come to that realization right away?”

“No. It took a few weeks for that to start sinking in. Grandmother’s rants about sexual purity and individual responsibility for it certainly didn’t help.”

Her dad grimaced. “I was worried that they’d have the effect. I tried to get her to at least not talk about that while you were around. I know that she was shocked when I explained to her why I wasn’t talking to Martin anymore.”

“Speaking of uncle Martin, what happened to him?”

“Well, I made it abundantly clear to him that he wasn’t welcome in the house anymore, and that any family event he’d be at we wouldn’t be. I do know that he tried to sneak his way into your grandmother’s sixtieth, and that I had to put my foot down with her to keep him from getting into it. After that, I’m not sure. I haven’t tried to contact him, and I’m not sure anyone in the family has.”

“With all her rants, I’d imagine she would have ripped him a new one.”

He grimaced again. “I learned very quickly that ‘personal responsibility for purity’ applied on to the woman; according to her, men are physically incapable of controlling themselves.”

Seriously?

Apparently Manny. Is it any wonder then that she’s beyond critical of the program, and my participation in it?

No.

If I told her about half the things I’ve done this week, I’m convinced she’d have at least a dozen heart attacks. And probably write me out of her will entirely.

“Do you want to get in contact with him?”

Allison shook her head violently. “No way. He betrayed my trust in the worst possible way, and could have destroyed my life forever. Not to mention he could have single-handedly cost me the best relationship I could have ever hoped for.”

She felt Emanuel squeeze her hand. I’m not going to be scared away that easily.

Good.

“There’s a chance he might try to get in contact with you after you turn eighteen. You should probably be ready for the possibility.”

“I will.”

What leads people to do such things anyway?

I don’t know precious.

“I think that’s it for what hat we had ready. What was your ‘but’?”

“It’s hard for me to share, but I’ll try.” Allison rested her hand on his arm reassuringly. “To be honest, it’s not really related to the Program. My mom passed away from cancer almost seven years ago, and Dad was never able to adapt. He turned to alcohol to cope, and has unfortunately become more abusive as he’s slipped deeper into the bottle. I turn eighteen soon, and I’m certain come that day I’ll no longer be welcome in his house.”

“Do you have any relatives you can stay with?” her dad asked.

“My aunt, but there’s a slight problem with that option. She lives three towns away.”

“I take it that staying with her would require changing schools” her mom replied.

“Precisely.”

“Mom, dad, don’t we have a spare room?”

Their gaze turned to her. “Yes.”

With a silent ‘and?’ from dad.

I’m not sure I can do this.

Then I’ll ask for you. If you move in with your Aunt, I don’t think we’ll see each other much. I don’t want to lose you because of something stupid like distance. Especially if I can do something about it.

“Can Emanuel stay with us then?”

Mom seems to be thinking about it, but dad clearly isn’t crazy about the idea.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea sweetie.”

Sweetie? Really?

Is there a problem with him using that word?

Yes. He only uses that word and tone when he’s trying to placate me. And he’s usually on the wrong side of the argument when that happens. But this time, I will not let him succeed.

Don’t say anything you might regret precious.

Oh, I won’t. I’ve been thinking about how I’d respond if he tried this again for a while now. I know exactly what I want to say.

Allison looked her father dead in his eyes and took a deep breath. “No, Dad, you will not placate me this time. I am not an eight year old little girl who needs to be protected from easily prevented mistakes. I am a grown woman, and very nearly a legal adult. If you have a concern about an idea I suggest, I expect the courtesy of being told why” she paused “and ‘that’s not a good idea’ will never be good enough for that.”

He opened and closed his mouth a few times. He’s trying to find what he thinks are the right words to ‘defuse’ the situation.

“But, regardless of how old you might be now, I’m still older and more knowledgeable about certain things.”

Ugh ... more ‘you’re only my little girl’ language. “Really? Of all the possible arguments you could make, that’s the one you chose? The world now is very different from when you and mom were growing up; how could you expect to know my reality better than I do?”

“But, allowing that would just give you the perfect excuse to have sex whenever you want. I’m not sure you’re truly ready yet.”

He ... said ... WHAT!!!!!!!

Consider your words carefully precious. If you want to be perceived as a fellow adult, and not just a petulant toddler-teenager then you can’t let your anger get the better of you.

Right, right...

Allison breathed in and out a few more times. “Do you think we haven’t had the opportunity for that already this week? There have been more chances to have sex in school than I can count on two hands. That’s not even counting the opportunities I had growing up. And, even though it’s non of your business, no we haven’t yet. Emanuel has been nothing but a perfect gentleman in respecting my wishes and decisions about that.

Furthermore, how dare you suggest that you have more of a claim to control of my body than I do. My body is my own, and I’m ready when I believe I’m ready; not when you’re finally ready to let me grow up.”

She paused for a second, and watched him start and stop thoughts several times again. “Yes, I’m ready now. Yes, I’d prefer I can have my first time be somewhere comfortable and private, rather than somewhere hard or where we could get caught. But none of those reasons are why I requested what I did. I asked because I want to do something to help the man who has helped me in ways I can’t hope to repay.”

She glanced at her Mom. Now, I wait, and see if my argument was persuasive enough. If I can convince her, then dad will need to come around eventually.

“I think her reasons are sound. You said it yourself; we owe this young man a huge debt for bringing our daughter back to us before she was too far lost to be saved. Giving him a safe home is the least we can do to repay him.”

“But, they’ll have sex. Under our roof.”

“I’d rather it be under our own roof, where we know they’re safe than somewhere public where who knows what could happen. Do you really want to risk your daughter’s safety simply because you’re uncomfortable with her sexual awakening? It was going to happen at some point, and she’s found a very trustworthy partner to experience that with; most girls aren’t so lucky.”

The look in his eyes told Allison he realized he was fighting a losing battle. “If we’re going to seriously consider this, there will need to be some ground rules.”

That’s reasonable.

They could be Manny, or dad could try to exert his will in some unfair ones instead.

Then we just need to make sure to make those ones clear, and suggest fair ones in their place.

“Certainly Dad. I wouldn’t expect there to be absolute freedom; not while I’m still living in your house. But the rules would need to be fair; otherwise, they’d fail to meet your otherwise strict standards from previous ones.”

Clever move precious. Now he can’t suggest unreasonable ones; or he’ll risk losing whatever authoritative ground he has.

He seemed to think for a second, then let out a deep belly laugh. “You’ve absorbed more of my unintended law lessons than I thought. I guess I should have known better.”

Allison felt the tension that had been building in the room quickly dissipate. “Perhaps we’d better knock out the more obvious ones now, and leave room for new ones to emerge as need be” her mom interjected.

“First and foremost, all the usual house rules are expected to be followed; curfews, appropriate tone and general behavior, chores, etc.” Allison nodded her head in agreement.

“Second, your father and I know far too well that young love may seem indestructible, but often isn’t. So, fights and even break-ups due to non-abusive reasons will not be sufficient to rescind the living agreement.”

“So, should our relationship fail, we’ll be expected to get along at least cordially until one of us chooses to move out.”

“Exactly. Finally, no sex or otherwise inappropriate behavior in communal spaces or privates spaces belonging to others. That includes the shower.”

“Isn’t that last bit a little hypocritical dad? Neither of you had anything to say about me masturbating in there earlier in the week. And, even though I’d rather not need to admit to knowing it. I know you two have done something of the sort in there yourselves.”

Allison silently laughed as they both blushed a deep red for a few seconds. “But, how did you know? We swore we did everything we could to hide it.”

She laughed openly. “Mom, Sarah and I take after you in a lot of ways. Where do you think we got our inability to be quiet from?”

“Okay” she replied slightly sheepishly. “Then would it be more fair to agree that the comfort of others be considered, and that at the very least proper clean up is expected?”

That wording would suggest that communal areas aren’t STRICTLY off limits, wouldn’t it precious?

I’d be very surprised if they haven’t done it in many of the rooms at this point. And they’ll probably do it again. This would be just enough wiggle room to allow them to do so without breaking their own rules.

“Certainly.”

Her mom glanced at her dad. “Then if we’re in agreement on all of these, I see no harm in letting Emanuel stay here.”

Do you see that stare mom is giving dad? I can feel the intensity even from here.

I wouldn’t want to be on the receiving end of that. It looks like any resistance he had left was melted by it.

“Very well, he can stay. Not forever mind you; but certainly for the rest of the school year at least.”

“Is the room ready for us to move stuff into yet?”

“Sort of. We had been using it as a guest room, but it’s been awhile since we’ve had anyone stay over, so it probably needs a bit of cleaning. And it’s possible it became temporary storage as well.”

Allison looked towards the stairs. “Then let’s start after dessert. Did you leave all of your stuff in Tony’s car Manny?”

“Yeah. We’ll be seeing him tomorrow, so we don’t need to get everything done tonight.”

Good. It wouldn’t do to have you wear yourself out tonight.

He blushed in surprise. Does that mean what I think it does?

Allison smiled. Yes. I want tonight to be THE night.

The blush deepened. I don’t want to start wearing out my welcome with your parents before I’m even moved in.

Don’t worry about that. It’s Sarah who’s going to have to listen to every sound. And honestly, after what’s already happened tonight, I’m okay if she has to deal with some discomfort.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.