Allison and Emanuel: Naked In School - Cover

Allison and Emanuel: Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Dinspiration

Friday Afternoon: Lunch

Romantic Sex Story: Friday Afternoon: Lunch - Allison and Emanuel's week in the Naked in School Program. A sweet story of growth through perseverance and the support loved ones. Any BDSM content is strictly consensual, and fairly tame. If you find any small grammatical/spelling errors: it is entirely possible I've already been alerted to them. If so, the change has been made to the master document, and will show up here as soon as I'm able to modify the individual documents.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Slow  

Friday Afternoon: Part 1 - Lunch


Allison

Allison quietly pushed the doors open. Manny, does something look out of place to you?

Do you mean the lines of people holding straws that basically form a single path for us?

She nodded. So I’m not hallucinating. Why do you think they’re doing that?

It’s probably for some act of ‘worship’.

She grimaced. That’s what I was afraid of. I hope all of our friends beat us here then.

He closed his eyes for a second. I’m afraid not. They’re behind us, along with Laura’s new friend.

As long as Laura doesn’t say anything about what you or her did, she shouldn’t be dragged into this.

One of the lined up people spotted her. “There she is! The sex goddess has finally arrived!”

Crap, it’s as we feared. How should we proceed?

Get it over with. Once we’re sitting down, they can’t bother us anymore.

For the first half of the period anyway. Forward?

He nodded his head. She hooked her arm around his and began to go forward. In front of her the two lines people began to bow down, their straws pointing outward.

This is a bit much Manny.

At least they haven’t started chanting.

The pair in the back stood for a moment. “All hail the god and goddess of sex!” they shouted.

“All hail the god and goddess of sex!” the rest chanted in unison.

You should have added ‘yet’.

They beat me to it.

Allison continued forward. “Teach us, oh god and goddess. Show us the path to sexual bless.” the leaders continued.

“Teach us, guide us. Show us the path.” the others intoned.

The leaders stepped forward as the rest of the lines close in around them. “Will you teach us? Will you show us the way?”

Great. Now they’re blocking our way through.

Allison smiled. Don’t worry Manny. I know how to get us through. She looked directly at the leaders. “We are very hungry, and in no mood to be disrespected. If you move out of the way right now, we may consider your request. If you don’t” she paused for a few seconds “you WILL face our wrath”.

They hastily stepped to the side. “Forgive us for our rudeness. In our eagerness we forgot our place.”

I don’t believe a word of it. The moment they discover our friends, they’ll be bombarding them with requests too.

That’s the sense I get too precious. A few seem to want to genuinely learn, but most of them probably only want favors from us. Do you see any open tables?

Allison nodded and headed toward the farthest one.

As she was about half-way to it, Laura caught up to her. “Thank you so much for all your help the other day. Shelly and I had some fun after our date yesterday, and it was the most fun I’ve ever had with anyone. I wouldn’t have had this opportunity if it wasn’t for you two.”

Allison smiled. “I’m happy for you. May it continue to go well.”

I hope she can handle our brand of exciting precious.

Did one of our ‘cultists’ overhear her? Emanuel nodded. We need to warn her.

His face looked grim. I’m afraid we may not have a chance. He’s on his way with the rest of his buddies, and they’re already too close for my comfort.

I need to at least try. Allison turned back to Laura. “Were you paying attention to the craziness from a few minutes ago?”

“It was impossible to tune out anyway, so yes. Why?”

“Because they’re either crazy or looking for a quick voyeuristic fix.” She continued in a whisper “ and as far as they were aware, we hadn’t taken on any apostles yet. But...”

Laura held up her hand for a second and whispered back. “Because of what I said just now they’re going to start bothering me too.”

Allison nodded her head. “And possibly Shelly as well.” She glanced behind her, then back at the nearby table. “Looks like they’re on their way actually.”

Laura sighed. “Not much I can do except deal with it then.”

Don’t forget, we still need to get our food.

Allison sat down. Is Tony near yet Manny?

He and Cosette should be right behind us. Why?

We can take turns getting our food. So long as our bags are being watched by at least one person, the cultists can’t try anything.

“I’ll ask him if he’s willing to wait for a moment.”

Laura turned to Emanuel. “I’ll wait first. I’m sure I can handle a few idiots by myself.”

“If you’re sure.”

“I’m sure.”

Allison smiled and stood up as Emanuel put down his bag. I’d like to wait with her Manny.

Sure. There’s no rule that says we need to be joined at the hip.

True. “I’ll stay with you for now. I’m not terribly hungry anyway.”

Laura smiled. “Thanks.”

“No one should have to face things like this alone.”

The others settled in at the table and headed off with Emanuel. Laura glanced over her shoulder. “Why are they just standing there?”

“They’re probably waiting until I leave, and you’re alone. Then they’ll pounce.”

“So as long as you or Emanuel are around me, I won’t need to deal with them?”

“That’s my sense of it. Until we get rid of them for good, none of you guys will be free of them.”

Ally?

Yes?

I’ve warned the others about the cult. We need to figure out if there’s a way to stop this before today ends.

Why such a short time frame?

Because after today we’re effectively done with our Program week. Once it’s over, they can no longer have us as easy targets for their voyeurism.

Do you think we’ll ever lose our titles?

Probably not. And that means our friends will need to deal with the more fervent of them until the last of us have graduated.

Poor Cosette. She’ll be dealing with this for awhile.

He chuckled. I’m not so sure of that. From what Tony’s been saying about her, and what she’s admitted to herself, I think she’ll make her own ... much more interesting legacy.

“Uhm ... Allison?”

“Yes?”

“You’ve been awfully quiet. Is everything okay?”

I’m going to tell Laura about our gift, okay?

Sure.

“Yeah. I was just having a conversation with Manny.”

A surprised look slipped onto Laura’s face. “How is that possible? You were completely quiet, and he’s still on the lunch line.”

“This may be hard to believe, but hear me out.” She paused, and continued. “We discovered very early on that we share a telepathic connection. It’s because stronger over the past few days” she paused “to the point that we can now transmit emotion, volume and tone of voice through it.”

“So, when I felt like Emanuel was reading my mind...” Laura began.

“I was giving him pointers based on what you had done to me. So, in a manner of speaking, he really was reading your mind.”

“Just through another person. Has it played a part in your own explorations?”

“Definitely. The intensity of being able to share your thoughts with your partner is part of why I’m able to squirt so easily with him.”

“I’d wondered why you two seemed to read each other so well. It makes sense” she paused. “Do you know how you came to have such a gift?”

Emanuel approached the table, two trays in hand. May I explain it Ally?

Sure. I’m guessing that’s what looked freshest?

You know it. Cosette has a tray for Laura coming.

Thanks. I wasn’t looking forward to walking up there just the two of us.

He smiled and nodded. “I have my own theory as to why the connection formed. Or it’s possible that people who speak of soul mates may be partly correct. Regardless of why, during art on Monday I was thinking how glad I was that I had met Allison. Then, a moment later, I heard her think the same about me. We confirmed the connection during a posing break not long after that” he said as she started into her burger.

Laura put down her own burger. “You mentioned having a theory as to why. Can you explain it?”

“I have limited evidence to go on, but so far my sense is this:” he paused. “I’ve been practicing techniques to expand my awareness beyond my normal senses for awhile now. Allison has been doing the similar things for years as well, even if those may have been unintentional and rooted in something painful. So when we met and began to care for each other, our extra senses kicked in, and picked up on the other person’s thoughts. Based on how weak and subconscious it was at first, and how strong and conscious it is now, I believe this to be an inborn talent we’ve cultivated in our own ways over the years, rather than some miraculous power suddenly gifted to us.”

You really believe I had been practicing similar things over the years?

Subconsciously, yes. Your former safe space was exactly the right environment to do just that.

But I was always conscious about entering and leaving that space.

That’s no doubt true, but were you consciously aware of everything you were doing and experiencing?

No. That’s only really been the case this past week. But how does the dream you told me about earlier play into this theory?

I’m still not sure whether that dream was real or not. And there is very little that could convince me that a soulmate exists for everyone. But that doesn’t change my belief that we’re right for each other.

“Yet you don’t sound convinced that this means you two are soul mates.”

“As I was just telling Allison, I can’t believe a soulmate exists for everyone. But I do believe we could be an exception to that principle.”

“Big Sister, I’m a little nervous about the party tomorrow.”

Both Laura and Kara pivoted to face Cosette. “Party?” Laura asked.

“Why Cosette?” Kara asked. “It’s just a birthday party.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.